The fourth-generation multipurpose nuclear submarine Severodvinsk currently has no analogues in the world. The ship was designed by the Malachite Marine Engineering Bureau (St. Petersburg), and was removed from the Sevmash shop 15 on June 2010, in the presence of Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.
This submarine has a fundamentally new architecture and weapons. The head submarine of the fourth generation received the latest communications and navigation systems, equipped with a fundamentally new nuclear power plant, carries a powerful weapon system, including supersonic cruise missiles.
Severodvinsk has a reduced acoustic field level. For the first time in the practice of domestic shipbuilding, torpedo tubes are not located in the prow of the ship, but behind the central post section. The introduction of the latest developments of the Russian military-industrial complex should provide the Severodvinsk with an indisputable primacy among foreign analogues in low noise and secrecy.
4. Meeting of the commander-in-chief of the Russian Navy Admiral Viktor Chirkov
TTX: Long - 120 meters, width - 15 meters, Average draft - 10 meters, full underwater speed - 31 node. Crew 86 man.
5. The event began with the music of the orchestra of the White Sea Naval Base.
6. Greetings and ship.
7.Flag raised! Against the background of the enterprise "Zvezdochka".
8. Raising Flags
9. Flare flags raised.
10. Huys raised!
11. Viktor Chirkov awards crew
12. Photo for memory
13. Igor Orlov, Governor of the Arkhangelsk Region; and Vladimir Yuryevich Dorofeev, General Director of the Malakhit Design Bureau. Between them stands the creator of the Severodvinsk submarine, the general designer of the Malachite, Vladimir Nikolayevich Pyalov.
14. Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Navy Admiral Viktor Chirkov
15. I forgot about another photo, so it will be out of order here.
16. Mayor of Severodvinsk Mikhail Gmyrin gives a gift to the submarine commander Mityaev Sergey Anatolyevich. The gift did not have time to peep.
18. Deputy Commander-in-Chief Viktor Bursuk, Northern Fleet Commander Vladimir Korolev, Director of Sevmash Mikhail Budnichenko and General Director of the Malachite Design Bureau Vladimir Dorofeyev.