"Specially came to write a few lines (good, so far we have a lull - ukram shells are brought up).
I’ve repeatedly read references here to “why should Russia help those who do not want to fight for themselves?” Type 90% of Slavyansk residents are at home ... And links to my application ("Strelkov himself said").
I consider it my duty to clarify:
1. If we had weapons in abundance, then only the Slavic militia would number several thousand fighters.
2. If we had the opportunity not only to arm (as well as dress and shoe) soldiers, but also financially support their families at least at the level of the average local salary (and people come to risk their lives!), Then in Slavyansk we would have a division and would stand in line for weapons.
3. If we had a rear (and it is absolutely necessary for a belligerent army), then we would already have been mobilizing, which would have given tens of thousands of fighters - and people still working (and not lying on the couch, like a great many "office plankton "of megacities of Russia, which had long forgotten what labor in industrial enterprises and in the extractive industry is), would en masse and be ready for it.
Volunteers are always small. My appeal was NOT FOR RUSSIANS, AND FOR DONBASS, and was aimed at making them a little more and it reached its goal. Now there are a lot of them, and we have neither weapons, nor shoes, nor uniforms, so that we can put them into operation.
The help that comes from Russia now WAS NEEDED A MONTH BACK. THEN IT COULD BRING A MAJOR SUCCESS. Now she is barely helping us to hold on, but without a chance to turn the tide in her favor (see above the post about "chewing on some substance by Kremlin responsible officials").
We have nothing, everything is late even not for days, but for weeks ... And ukry, no matter how funny it is, has long been ahead of us. Their car is clumsy, but now competent guys from overseas are directing it (however, I can imagine how they rage and "climb the wall" because of ukrop's slowness and pofigism - just like me because of Russian analogues). And these guys are kicking drive the semi-wrecked car forward - crush and erase from the face of the earth. And with the other hand they throw to the Kremlin “entrances” in the form of “partial payment for gas”, “negotiations”, etc. And the days add up to weeks, weeks - to months ... but there is no real help and no, and all the potential gained on the rise has been wasted a long time ago ...
The stick bends and bends, it cracks, but it still bends ... When she breaks with a bang, it will be too late.
RUSSIA'S HELP IS NEEDED BY US AS AIR!
We are ready to die in the ruins of Slavyanka, but with the firm belief that our dead and wounded under unresponsive howitzer fire are not useless sacrifices! And that we knowingly brought war with us to this beautiful city and the victims of its population are not in vain either! And this faith is torn, like stretched polyethylene in a gale-wind - every day more and more stronger.
And the freaks who are beginning to talk about the "political and economic inexpediency of protecting the southeast for Russians" I would ... no, not shoot! We already have a standard punishment here - “a penal engineer company” ... In Semenovka, under fire, she digs trenches. That would send them there ... For a week. To remember that they are, first of all, Russian, and only then - "citizens of Russia".
"However, the military aid that we could receive from Russia in the framework of" de facto recognition "was already late. Now the question is either about giving up or direct military support. Otherwise, with heavy fighting, we are covering refugee columns , we will find ourselves sooner or later on the territory of Russia. Well, those who come, of course ... The army of dill is still a regular army, not a militia. "
PS Plus some marginals in the margins of Strelkov’s reflections from me - E. Holmogorov.
1. When the people of Strelkova came to Slavyansk, as well as rallied in Lugansk and Odessa, the ideology (and the installation) was clear - to hold out until the moment when Russia would introduce peacekeeping forces. Do not let kill Russian before Day R.
2. Then the Kremlin chickened out. I will not throw stones at anyone individually, especially at Putin, since I have no task to shout: “Putin’s gang to justice” - the rulers are responsible for such sins at the Last Judgment. But we must clearly understand that the Kremlin was the only coward of Western pressure and Western threats, and did not “begin to adhere to a cunning plan.” The forces in the Russian leadership, oriented to the West, in aggregate began to dominate those who can not always be called nationalists, but who in general are statesmen and anti-globalists, confident that the West will succeed in imposing its play by force.
3. Most likely all story would roll back completely, but then the Ukrainians began to get up to SUCH (Odessa, Mariupol, etc.) that the road back was also gone. Hence the strange and shameful picture that we have been witnessing over the last month - inarticulate moans, contradictory gestures and attempts at ideological self-justification by creating myths about "clever multipurpose". Mnogohodovka was in April and Slavyansk was part of it. In May, the multi-path was gone and even more so in June.
4. Most precisely, the position of the Kremlin is described by the formula of Charles of Anjou after the Sicilian Vespers: "Lord, if you decide to overthrow me, then make me go down in small steps." The Kremlin mines down a slippery slope. A month ago, the use of "Gradov" would cause a tsunami of righteous wrath. Today we state this as a tragic fact and make gestures silently reproachful. But, at the Kremlin’s misfortune, the vengeful partners (more precisely, the owners of its financial eggs), through the dill that were offended by the blood of the dill, continually give him humiliating kicks, splits, spit blood in their backs and adjust the Schnele-Schnele. The steeper the slope becomes, the stronger the jolts in the back.
5. It may be that someone can, but not me, is engaged in the literary cover-up of this shame, since my position was always clear and unequivocal, and, if they had followed it, now all the trump cards would be on our hands. The story in the Donbass could not begin - and, we note, for example, I never incited to the beginning of the story in the Donbass, but, taking the first step, this game could and should have been played to the end and nothing else.
6. The situation of the inhabitants of Slavyansk, and of the entire Donbass, is now defined by the words "bestial betrayal." They were promised that their sacrifice and their exploits are needed for help to come from Russia. He personally, including the Riflemen, promised, but it is difficult to blame him - he promised because he himself was sure. Then, after turning and starting the way down the slope, the lonely Slavyansk and a small group of Strelkova were on the edge of striking the entire Ukrainian army, now controlled by American instructors. They are simply destroyed - they cut down the light, the aqueduct, they kill people. The technical capabilities of the regular Ukrainian army are infinitely more, and in Strelkova, it seems, even “Nona” was eventually shot down (noticed that it stopped being mentioned?).
7. To the question of people who instead of the position of the support base of the militia turned out to be on the sweep of Nevsky Piglet: “Why?”, They are looked at mockingly and answer: “Nobody promised you anything”. Except for meanness and bestiality this bringing of innocent people to the safety of pig farms cannot be called.
8. At the same time, I will emphasize once again that all possibilities existed, even after they refused from a large-scale operation, to pour into the Donbass and specifically into Slavyansk a sufficient amount of armaments and create normal logistic support, so that the Ukrainian army simply ceased to exist under Slavyansk. This would be a clear message to the West about the scale of the losses in case they are set up for confrontation with the Russian Federation.
9. There is no need to talk about the critical level of sanctions in the case of such a policy, since the critical level of sanctions - painful and humiliating - is what they will now begin to produce over the cowed. Today’s signal of the refusal of Bulgaria to build the South Stream is the announcement of what will happen next. And the most sensitive sanctions will not be by decision of the Big Sixes, not with the help of official statements and laws, but. so to speak. without prior arrangement: "We do not want, Do not, Do not put it. Do not Treba." This is “Not Treba” Moscow will hear at every turn, but, blinded by safety until the moment of their personal wallets, the pigs at their champing only at the last moment will notice that the damage from such sanctions in relation to the defeated is much higher than it would be from "repressive sanctions" against the winner. They will find it when it turns out that they have nothing more to steal.
10. The option is still there. And this option is obvious - flip the board and stand up. Being attached to any humanitarian excuse, which is now hundreds daily - to refugee flows, to the killing of children, to the seizure of journalists, to force Ukraine to peace. Here, even a fuck up in front of Poroshenko can come in handy: "We believed him, but he disappointed us and showed himself to be the last villain!" The more brutally and demonstratively the Russian Federation will act, the better, precisely because the entire Western strategy is completely based on the presumption of our cowardice, on the fact that we will retreat and apologize. Super long preparatory period is also not necessary. Our army will have a solid rear, a friendly population, that hates the Ukrainian invaders and the army of Ukraine that is completely ineffective against it. Increase the operation can be in the course of its development.
11. The ideology of such an operation is also completely clear: "Nehru kill people, bitches frostbitten!" At this moment, nothing more is needed or even unnecessary. Just showing the 24 hours is what - in fact! - occurs in Slavyansk and around it, list the dead, show from the photo, and you will have a solid nation of 100% (since Ekho Moskvy does not belong to our nation - I do not exaggerate).
12. The variant with the urgent pumping up of the Strelkov group with all the necessary and continuation of evasion from the official entry into a collision is less preferable. The essence of the "leash" on which the West holds the Kremlin, in particular, is that they will not give any real help to Donbas with impunity. And therefore, for foreign policy consequences, indirect assistance is likely to be one price or even more expensive than direct. Although, if someone needs to close his eyes - that is good, close your eyes and help. But only in full. At the same time, Russia will not have, if successful, the status of a winner, which is crucial for unleashing the whole site. Let me remind once again - the Winner is not Judged, the Defeated pays twice, three times and how many times they ask. Since the time of Mark Furia Camilla, nothing has changed here.
13. If the Kremlin’s betrayal is finally defined (in fact, it’s not final now only that there is still the possibility of triumphantly playing the situation back to victory), then no one will condemn Strelkov if he really moves away, taking refugees with him, instead so that in return for the status of an uncomfortable living hero, acquire the status of a dead hero convenient to all. Although there is no need to downplay the dangers of such a departure - Ukraine will give up all efforts, including Aviationto destroy this column of refugees (as well as those who remain in the city to be torn to pieces) and simply drown Putin in their blood. Our sworn friends are well aware that by forcing the Kremlin to jump and humiliate themselves, imposing responsibility on him on his death and grief, they lower his political credit not only to the pre-Crimean level - somewhere in the region of December 2011 and below. .. This calculation of the self-destruction of the Russian Federation as a result of a foreign policy defeat undoubtedly motivates our enemies more than the fate of Ukraine itself. It was no coincidence that they began to reap exactly at the moment when the first slack appeared.
14. At the same time, it is necessary to understand that plum and betrayal will be counted by us (and there are quite a lot of us and, having eliminated, for example, me, there is nothing to change) the Kremlin precisely as a major foreign policy defeat caused by anti-national, anti-Russian policy. The fact that the Russian people, the lives of the Russian people, their safety and freedom are valued by the Kremlin is infinitely lower than its blue chips and, as Strelkov has already indicated, the lives of the venerable Ossetians. Russian life is equal for the Kremlin 1 / 1000 life of the Ossetian. So let's write it down, without any hostility towards Ossetians (what shall we do, shall we envy). There is no chance to convince us that this was a great state wisdom and responsibility - no. Either it was at the beginning of an ill-conceived irresponsible stupidity, whose place in the annals of history (7 was involved in millions of people in the war, and then did not come on the battlefield), or at the end it was meanness and cowardice, increased by the fact that no one tried to think and relieve their suffering.
However, as long as Strelkov holds on, while the branch bends, there is every chance of turning defeat into a deafening and delightful victory. If this does not happen - Strelkov is not guilty.