Sevastopol, 9 May 2014 of the year. Victory Day and 70 anniversary of the liberation of the city from the Nazi invaders. A holiday celebrated for the first time in many years in OUR Sevastopol. Well, where else could I be on this day, if not there ...
Such a thing that happened on that day in Sevastopol, I have never seen, and indeed this has never happened before. Neither by the number of people who took to the streets (which the weather did not prevent), nor by the intensity of the program, especially the air unit, nor by the atmosphere.
Well, everything in order.
2. 9 o'clock in the morning, Lenin Street. Soon will begin the ground part of the parade.
3. Last preparations. Chief of Staff of the Black Sea Fleet Vice-Admiral Alexander Nosatov and Deputy Commander of the 810 Brigade of the Marine Corps of the Black Sea Fleet, Hero of Russia Lieutenant Colonel Vladimir Karpushenko.
4. Parade commander of the coastal troops of the Black Sea Fleet, Major-General Alexander Ostrikov.
5. The parade begins. Banner group makes the State Flag of the Russian Federation and the Victory Banner.
6. The commander of the Black Sea accepts the parade fleet RF Admiral Alexander Vitko.
7. Marines in the ranks.
8. Famous groups come forward - the troops will turn around and march in front of the podium.
9. The parade is opened by drummers.
10. The famous group.
11. One of the first boxes is the cadets of the recreated FVVMU them. P.S. Nakhimov.
13. A box of sailors from a large anti-submarine ship "Kerch". Ahead - the captain of the ship, captain 1 rank Viktor Skokov.
14. Submariners of the Black Sea Fleet. They are led by the submarine division commander of the Black Sea Fleet captain 1 of rank Anatoly Varochkin.
15. The marines pass.
17. Went technique.
18. Armored cars "Tiger".
21. MLRS "Grad"
22. As well as cannon artillery.
23. Anti-aircraft gunners in the back of a truck
24. And more serious technique
25. Iskander, as I understand.
26. And something impressive.
27. Parade smoothly flows into the demonstration. Veterans of the Armed Forces.
29. Orchestra opposite the podium.
32. Black Sea Fleet Commander Admiral Alexander Vitko, one of the veterans, Governor of Sevastopol Sergey Menaylo
33. In 16 hours the second part of the action began. Guests from Moscow have already arrived in the city. They are on a white boat, bypassing the formation of ships. Large anti-submarine ship "Kerch". It is clearly seen how many people poured in the North. I was near a soldier and a sailor. On our side, there were more people.
34. Span aviation opens the Mi-26 and four Mi-8s. Below - MRC "Calm", PSKR "Rubin", MPK "Alexandrovets".
35. An-22 "Antey".
36. Helicopters go back to Belbek, on the left - the four Mi-28. On the barrels in the ranks - sea minesweeper "Vice-Admiral Zhukov"
37. And the air part of the parade is in full swing. Hefty An-124 Ruslan.
38. Airborne early warning radar A-50.
39. Boats with guests, meanwhile, pass through the bay. I am filming the whole thing from a noisy crowd, around the cries of "Russia!" and "Putin!"
40. Troika IL-76.
41. Boat with distinguished guests and missile boat P-239.
42. Five MiG-29
43. Four fighter-interceptor MiG-31
44. The boat passes by us, the spectators are delighted. On a full-size photo you can even see the faces of the guests on the upper deck. In a dark green uniform - Shoigu, to his right - Putin.
45. Airplanes in the meantime continue to fly :) Pass Su-24.
46. And modern technology - Su-34.
47. Imitation of refueling - "White Swan", Tu-160, "Alexander Novikov"
48. And Tu-95 "Vorkuta".
49. Following two more "bear", one of them, too, nominal - "Sevastopol".
50. Pair Tu-22M3
51. And in the end - a rhombus from "Russian Knights" and "Swifts",
52. ... who, to the delight of the public, have worked their program over the bay.
53. Already evening. 21-30. On the ships include lights.
54. And exactly at ten o'clock above the Sevastopol Bay and the front line of the ships was fireworks.