“For the first time after World War II, anti-tank hedgehogs appeared on the beaches of Odessa. Photos of the structures welded from the rails were posted by local media. ” Awesome message, right? The last time I saw the traces of similar quasi-idiocy 15 years ago in Albania, where the campaign began to actively eradicate concrete pillboxes from the ground surface. They are similar to the giant gray beetles, it is concrete color, there were 700 thousands. All of them were turned with their sockets embrasure to the west, to the Adriatic, from where Enver Hoxha expected the aggression of the "imperialist West".
This “Albanian Stalin”, whom Stalin now called “baryga” and “tradesman prone to nationalism”, was manic fearing that someone’s insidious sea “beasts” would land from the Adriatic Sea and take power from him. Total, comprehensive, undivided.
The pipeline construction of these bunkers in the rapidly impoverished Albania took three times more materials than the French Maginot line about 400 kilometers long. In 1950, the leader ordered to check the very first pillbox for strength - to shoot from tank. And in the bunker sat his constructor, who was actually responsible for his fortress with his head. Dot survived, the head of the designer survived, which, apparently, could not be said about this first and last communist dictator of the unfortunate Albania.
The current Kiev temporary authorities and Yulia Tymoshenko behind them seem to crave undivided and total power too. And they fear that someone will land from the Black Sea and select it. Odessa journalists report that the barriers are reinforced by trenches that the border guards began to dig around the outposts on the coast. And the siege atmosphere injected by the authorities, as always, was aggravated by the loyal cops. The General Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in the Odessa region announced the start of recording volunteers to the Storm special police patrol service, created on the basis of groups of local supporters of the new government in Kiev - the nationalist organizations Svoboda, Right Sector and other activists of Euromaidan.
The same significant moronic patriotic psychosis has spread to other regions of Ukraine, where similar “storms” are created. Only the names of them are other, more similar to the specifics of the regions. "I will give you a parabellum" ... sorry, "the Ministry of Internal Affairs is ready to provide them with weapons, equipment and personnel officers for management," said about this and. about. Interior Minister Arsen Avakov.
“Hedgehogs” on the beach, however, turned out to be not only foolishly unnatural, but also, how to say it softer, liquid, loose. Apparently, they wanted, like Khoja, but out of habit, the materials were stolen. Under the massive "Sche ne died ..." you know how to steal easily. Who will pay attention to the thieves, when leveling the banner ...
But then Vaughn itself took up the matter. Literally on the night from Tuesday to Wednesday, Tymoshenko announced that she had created a kind of National Resistance Movement (SLM) of Russian aggression with her modest forces. “In each region, district, city, special mobilization centers will be created that will enable everyone to take part in the defense of the country,” she said at a press conference in Kiev. According to her, a central headquarters has been created that will deploy work throughout the country, be replenished with military, law enforcement, former intelligence services, as well as lead special operations to protect Ukraine. And the Ukrainian authorities have already submitted candidates who will coordinate the activities of this movement together with the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Under the headquarters of the SLM in the regions will be transferred to the local headquarters of "Batkivshchyna".
What does this mean? The fact that at this stage, "Our Kytsya" headed for the presidential election of 25 in May, at which it is ready either to win at any cost, or to inflame the military conflict in any way, and to cancel or postpone the elections for this matter. Here, to win, she needs a faithful and personally subordinate "Praetorian Guard", capable of providing at the gunpoint both the "right" vote and the "necessary" vote count. SLM, according to “Won”, is created on the basis of current legislation, while territorial defense units of the type will have all the rights and opportunities provided by law, and no illegal activity will be carried out. But all such territorial entities have the right to use weapon. And that's it.
But from whom does Tymoshenko plan to defend herself in such a layered way? That's right, from the "military aggression of Russia." She did not just firmly saddled the military theme, but also plans to triumphantly enter the presidential palace on May of this year on a horse of her own exalted patriotism. She frankly wants to extract from the "anti-terrorist operation" and superpatriotic hysteria on this issue not only political, but also purely military and administrative dividends.
All of this suggests that this talk of love for the Motherland under the banner of “defending democracy” is in fact not only a war against this very demos, but also its total deception. For the sake of democracy, of course, but still ...
As is known, Andrei Kozhemyakin, the head of the Kyzin personal security service, is already pushing through the Verkhovna Rada a bill that should guarantee the holding of presidential elections even during a state of emergency or martial law. This ersatz-democratic law can be forced through the parliament at any moment, and Tymoshenko will step towards victory, even over the corpses of his fellow citizens in south-eastern Ukraine. And in addition to this, Tymoshenko’s supporters, in particular, and. about. President Oleksandr Turchynov, somehow allowed the 25 of May to be held a referendum on the future of Ukraine. And it was here that the dog rummaged: the Tymoshenko residents do not hide that no one is going to take into account the will of the people in a plebiscite. It is planned to be held exclusively for attracting "demos" to polling stations. For greater legitimacy of the election.
But that's not all. If Tymoshenko sees that she doesn’t win the election anyway, then she can always play the other way — declare a state of emergency and postpone the election to any other date convenient for her. Such is the “democratic dualism” in Ukrainian at the barrel of an automaton.
And there are a huge number of such inconsistencies of the essence of the declarations of the new government and their implementation in practice, in everyday practice:
- Kiev of the type began an “anti-terrorist operation” to restore order and pacify “mass riots” (this is how events in rebellious areas were first classified in Kiev). In fact, it results in an elementary large-scale punitive operation with the use of armed forces against part of its own people. Against those who do not want the collapse of the country, does not call for it and does not engage in terrorism. The people of the southeast are only trying to achieve a comprehensive decentralization of the country. And to get more guarantees of non-intervention mentally and politically alien and even hostile to the center in their political, financial, spiritual and cultural affairs. They do not want the consequences of the February 22 coup d'état of 2014, followed by the internal and foreign reorientation of the country, to touch upon their usual way of life;
- The authorities wanted to demonstrate their military strength and determination, and showed only how disorganized and disorganized the armed forces of Ukraine. From the very top to the bottom. There is neither a sufficient number of serviceable and efficient vehicles, neither experienced commanders, nor skillful command and control of troops. Clearly not enough and their own "Napoleon Bonapartes." New and. about. Colonel-General Mikhail Koval, Minister of Defense of Ukraine, is a military specialization border guard. Roughly speaking, he was taught to properly defend and counterattack, and the authorities force him to attack. With what he has at hand.
As a result, the Ukrainian racially correct media on the first day of the operation joyfully replicated such a “winning message” from Twitter by some journalist Anna Lazareva: “... A column of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine entered Slavyansk: from 500 military, 20 armored personnel carriers, 2 helicopters, several buses”. Dumb girl does not even know that helicopters do not "go" and fly. And if you go, then already on scrap;
- pacifying the disgruntled in the form of a purely military operation threatens, I repeat, to result in a full-scale civil war, when some armed citizens of Ukraine will try to suppress and occupy other citizens. Only armed and hired by their own power and the ruling political establishment. To help the military, the National Guard was given, quite often formed by the militants of the Right Sector and other paramilitary structures that set the tone for the so-called Kiev “euromaidan” and organized a coup d'état. Now they are “mobilized” to protect the “nenki” and receive weapons in an organized manner;
- “the antiterrorist operation” instead of demonstrating the solidarity and unity of the ruling and opposition elites “for the sake of the Motherland” showed all their rottenness and opportunistic corruption. And she highlighted the acute need for a cardinal renewal of the so-called “bench” - the second echelon of managers and political leaders. Such leaders could not give birth to "euromaidan". They appeared in the fires of fires and street battles, and even occupied some leading posts in temporary authority. But they are extremely independent - they only fulfill the will of those who hired them, trained them, paid them and pushed them to the helm. The former leaders, members of the Party of Regions, which allegedly represented the south-east, turned out to be even worse. "Regionals" have shown that for the sake of power for themselves, at any price and under any regime, they are ready to betray their voters at least a hundred times a day. The mayor of the rebel Slavyansk Nelly Shtepa in this regard is a mini-Yanukovych in a skirt. At first, she allegedly supported fellow countrymen, but then “where necessary” she apparently was offered cash or promised to keep her post after “stripping”. And the extremely brave Nellie already tightly clung to the chair with manicured claws and sees in all the insidious terrorists, pro-Russian saboteurs and spies. This big-eyed wench caught Slavyansk;
- The authorities tried to arrest and isolate the rebels from their first leaders, the so-called "people's governors" and "people's mayors." They were arrested everywhere. But this did not stop the uprising, but on the contrary - in every rebellious city and village it gave rise to new leaders - business, concrete and - this is the most important thing! - not stained by corruption and other "birthmarks" of the former "pokrashennya" or corrupt "euromaidan." Behind them the future, if they survive after the democratization of the southeast;
- The authorities in Ukraine allegedly assert universal democratic values. But the beatings of presidential candidates, allegedly “not liked by Maidan”, curtailing access to information, restricting freedom of speech and opinion, the demands to plant, expel dissenters and “undesirable” journalists to the country indicate the triumph of absolutely undemocratic obscurantism and prohibitions. And what freedom of speech resulted in racially correct media, and there is no saying. Dull, but patriotically “lined up” ersatz journalists blamed everything on “external aggression”, which allegedly requires superpatriotism. And in fact, in the information space, the triumph of outright lies, hysterical speculations, ersatz-patriotic hysteria, setting on unwanted and biting opponents, manipulating facts, etc., etc., is being established. But whoever shouts louder will give more beak. So they try;
- The authorities hoped for a unanimous and massive all-round, including military, help from the “democratic West” and “civilized world.” But so far, apart from verbal diplomatic overtures and promises to punish the “Russian aggressor” with sanctions, the Kiev “warriors of democracy” have nothing to do with it. Moreover, it is gradually becoming clear to the world who it is dealing with in Kiev and what is happening in the south-east of the country. And about. In total, Turchinov asked the UN to introduce into Ukraine "blue helmets" - international peacekeepers. But UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has already stated that this is impossible. And the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry said that during the meeting with the acting. The country's foreign minister, Andrei Deshitsa, members of the Venice Commission delegation expressed the need for decentralization of power, as well as the importance of reforming local and regional government. That is, even in the West, smart politicians and specialists understand that if Ukraine, covered by protests and the beginning of a civil war, does not decentralize power, and the country is not transformed according to new principles from above, by the efforts of power, this result will be achieved from below. The very people. And instead of a coherent federal or even confederative Ukraine, only fragments can appear in its place;
- The authorities want 25 of May of this year to be legitimized as legitimate and supposedly Ukrainian. But all her actions show how weak she is, ridiculous and at the same time terrible in her attempts. She wants to take full control of the country in her hands. But these hands may be stained with the blood of their own people. The authorities want to show their strength and state consistency, but in practice it shows only impotence and profanation instead of preserving the unity of the country. Because it is extremely independent. It is under pressure from both Western sponsors and inspirers, and domestic extremists from all sorts of armed neo-nationalist organizations united under the name "Maidan." Together, these forces from both sides demanded harshness in suppressing the uprising in the southeast. And their motivation is utterly simple: for two different reasons, but their goal is the same - both need a united, controlled and preferably resigned Ukraine. Western coup leaders in Ukraine need its integrity in order to resist Russia more effectively in geopolitics. And extremist militants need an additional reason to prove their worth and claim their share in the division of the nationwide "pie". Cookies from the cellophane bag of generous American Victoria Nuland are few.
This is the main contradiction of the Ukrainian authorities. From them, everything and everything requires, and the authorities can do nothing. Including, according to the main point - the unity of the country, for the sake of which the extermination of its own people was allegedly started. Its main result may be a pacific reconciliation of the country for some time, but in the end, everything threatens the final collapse of the country. Under the pressure of social problems and remaining political, economic, spiritual and cultural contradictions, Ukraine will still either decentralize or cease to exist in its current form ...
... And some jokers even suggested that the sequel of the American film “Save Private Ryan” on the Ukrainian theme - “Save Private Parubiy” would be filmed on the Odessa coast. But it turned out that no secretary of the National Security and Defense Council is not ordinary in military affairs either — not boom-boom even at the level of the salaga. While many 18-year-olds were taken to the army, he was arrested in 1989 for organizing an unsanctioned rally. And therefore there was a proposal to make an original film “Defecation of the Parubiy Secretary” with the working title “How the Black Sea at once became smelly and brown (the colors of a child’s surprise).” Why? If other present Ukrainian military leaders help Parubiy, then a good Kintso will work out, right ...