Good health, I wish!
The followers of the current junta love to shout about the rule of law, the Constitution and the rights of a person whom no one shows and nobody knows. Western junta owners love to shout about the violation of the Constitution by the people of Crimea. Let's look at the documents.
Here is an analysis of the Constitution of Ukraine as amended by 30.09.2010.
The first is the so-called “self-elimination of President Yanukovych”. How did it start? Since after the signing of the agreement on 21.02.2014, the President’s residence and himself were attacked, threats to his life and health were expressed before and after. We look at what the Constitution says about it:
Article 105. The President of Ukraine enjoys immunity at the time of the execution of powers.
For the encroachment on the honor and dignity of the President of Ukraine, the perpetrators are brought to justice on the basis of law.
The title of the President of Ukraine is protected by law and retained for life, unless the President of Ukraine has been removed from office by impeachment.
After the departure of the president from the territory of Ukraine, he ceased to be president? Again we look:
Article 108. The President of Ukraine exercises his authority until the newly elected President of Ukraine assumes the post. The powers of the President of Ukraine are terminated early in the event of:
- the inability to exercise their powers for health reasons;
- displacement from the post in the order of impeachment;
- of death.
In order not to violate this article, an attempt was made to physically eliminate the president. With the latter reason, everything is transparent, but maybe it was not broken? Maybe he was sick, or he was dismissed, or is there some way of resigning?
Article 109. The resignation of the President of Ukraine takes effect from the moment he personally announces the resignation at a meeting of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Article does not apply.
Article 110. The impossibility of the fulfillment by the President of Ukraine of his powers for health reasons must be established at a meeting of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and confirmed by a decision adopted by a majority of its constitutional composition on
on the basis of a written submission of the Supreme Court of Ukraine - upon the appeal of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, and a medical report.
There was no medical report, there was no presentation on this occasion. The Rada did not hold.
Article does not apply.
Article 111. The President of Ukraine may be removed from office by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine in order to impeach if he commits treason or other crime.
The question of the removal of the President of Ukraine from his post by impeachment is initiated by a majority of the constitutional composition of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
To conduct an investigation, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine creates a special temporary investigative commission, which includes a special prosecutor and special investigators.
The conclusions and proposals of the temporary investigation commission are considered at a meeting of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
If there are grounds, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine shall decide on the accusation of the President of Ukraine by at least two thirds of its constitutional composition.
The decision to dismiss the President of Ukraine from office by impeachment is taken by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine at least three quarters of its constitutional composition after reviewing the case by the Constitutional Court of Ukraine and obtaining its opinion regarding compliance with the constitutional procedure for investigating and examining the impeachment case that the acts of which the President of Ukraine is accused contain signs of treason or another crime.
There was no commission, there was no investigation, there were no charges ... yes, there was nothing.
Article does not apply.
There was not one of the legal ways provided for by the Constitution to transfer presidential powers to another person. But look further. Suppose the president is gone, what can do IA, sorry, AND ABOUT.
Article 112. In the event of early termination of the powers of the President of Ukraine in accordance with the Articles 108, 109, 110, 111 of this Constitution, the fulfillment of the duties of the President of Ukraine for the period until election and assuming the new President of Ukraine is entrusted to the Prime Minister of Ukraine. The Prime Minister of Ukraine during the period when he fulfills the duties of the President of Ukraine cannot exercise the powers stipulated in paragraphs 2, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 22, 25, 27 of the 106 article of this Constitution.
Article violated. How exactly - below + big surprise.
Wonderful, let's see what can't do IA? The points.
Excerpts from 106 articles. President of Ukraine:
2) addresses messages to the people and annual and special messages to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on the internal and external position of Ukraine;
De jure, the Oncological Institute did not address the messages, we will assume that this IA I did not do it, although he often sends Radu.
6) appoints an all-Ukrainian referendum on amendments to the Constitution of Ukraine in accordance with Article 156 of this Constitution, proclaims an All-Ukrainian referendum on popular initiative;
Here we are. And he cannot appoint a referendum, as the people demand. Therefore, to demand an all-Ukrainian referendum from IA meaningless, but sentences IA to spend it were, and in vain.
10) appoints, on the proposal of the Prime Minister of Ukraine, members of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, heads of other central executive bodies, as well as chairmen of local state administrations and terminates their authority in these positions;
Selected by me. Right here great ass. ALL nominated "governors" are illegal! Can not IA do this The people of Ukraine, take note!
Item broken Repeatedly!
11) appoints, with the consent of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the position of Prosecutor General of Ukraine and dismisses him from office;
Attorney General appointed.
12) appoints half of the composition of the Council of the National Bank of Ukraine;
I can not judge here, I have not heard about the appointments in the National Bank.
Point (not) broken?
14) appoints and dismisses, with the consent of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Chairman of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, the Chairman of the State Property Fund of Ukraine, the Chairman of the State Committee for Television and Radio Broadcasting of Ukraine;
Appointments were ...
15) creates, reorganizes and liquidates, at the suggestion of the Prime Minister of Ukraine, the ministries and other central executive authorities, acting within the limits of funds allocated for the maintenance of executive authorities;
The dissolution of the "Berkut", the creation of the National Guard under, etc. Another ass!
16) annuls acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and acts of the Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea;
There are no comments at all!
22) appoints a third of the composition of the Constitutional Court of Ukraine;
The composition of the court changed.
25) awards state awards; establishes presidential awards and awards them;
I have not heard about the changes here.
President of Ukraine acts issued within the powers provided for in paragraphs 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 14, 15, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 24 of this Article shall be countersigned by the Prime Minister of Ukraine and Minister responsible for act and its execution.
Do on acts from IA The relevant signatures are unknown.
In another edition of the Constitution, there are changes in what cannot be done. IAFor example, in the Crimea may cancel. Around this and fussing, what kind of constitution works. But the point about the inadmissibility of appointing heads of regions is in both editions.
Tell the Ukrainians: all "nominated" IA Heads of regional administrations under any Constitution are illegal!
I have the honor!