The current use and exploration of outer space is aimed at the development of science, technology, national economy, ensuring the security of the state, as well as the fulfillment of international obligations in the development of space. The budget of the Space Development Program is 486.8 billion rubles, of which 197 billion rubles was financed over the period from 2007 to 2010. 109 billion was allocated from the state budget; from extrabudgetary sources (commercial organizations) - approximately 88 billion rubles.
The main areas of space activity that contribute to the achievement of certain goals are:
1. Providing satellite communications, television and radio broadcasting throughout the Russian Federation.
2. Monitoring the state of the environment and the atmosphere, monitoring environmental disasters and emergencies, the study of the natural resources of the planet.
3. Providing authorities at all levels, local authorities with hydrometeorological, including geophysical information.
4. Implementation of space manned flights in order to solve applied problems, the development of the economy and science.
5. Implementation of space projects with the aim of expanding knowledge about the Universe, the Solar System and the Earth, conducting basic research in the field of planetology, astrophysics, solar physics and solar-terrestrial interconnection.
6. Development of production technologies in outer space of new materials, substances and high-purity substances.
7. Ensuring equal participation of the Russian Federation in international space projects and programs in order to guarantee access to the final results of their implementation.
Over the past ten years, the size of the orbital constellation of Russia has decreased by 1,5 times, while foreign countries have increased their orbital constellations by 2 times, and recently there has been a growth trend. This is largely due to the growing needs of the world community in space services and facilities. At the same time, due to the sharp increase in consumer requirements for the quality and volume of communication and broadcasting services, it becomes necessary not just to increase the orbital groupings of satellite communication systems and television and radio broadcasting for public use, but to constantly update them on the basis of long-term and advanced spacecraft. also modern telecommunication technology.
It should also be noted that the orbital facilities for performing remote sensing of the Earth in the Russian Federation are practically absent, which significantly limits the possibilities of solving using modern methods and in the required amount of tasks of hydrometeorology, environmental management and forecasting of emergency situations. Spacecraft used in Russia, the old design does not have the necessary characteristics. The quality and composition of the ground equipment of consumers lags behind the challenges of time.
It is obvious that the current situation will lead to a completely unusual gap for Russia from the new world leaders in the field of space development and will not allow to meet the growing needs with its own means.
Certification Center "Certificate Service" is a highly professional and prompt resolution of questions on certification, competent advice and fast service. Ministry of Health Registration Certificate - - a document issued for medical devices and medical. Without such registration, medical products cannot be used in health care. More detailed information on the design of certificates and the cost of services can be found on the website cert-service.ru.