The first prototype of the Chinese training aircraft Hongdu L-7 (CJ-7) - developed by the Yakovlev project by contract 2006 of the year with the Chinese side of the derivation of the Yak-152 aircraft, designated Yak-152К. Zhuhai, 16.11.2010 (c) Weimeng / www.airliners.net
According to the terms of the tender documentation, within the framework of the ROC, the training aircraft itself, ground handling and control facilities for it, means of training and objective control should be developed.
The implementation of OCD is supposed to be divided into six stages:
1. Technical design development - up to 30.04.2014
2. Development of working design documentation for the manufacture of a prototype - up to 30.09.2014
3. Production of prototypes: two flight tests, one for each of static and life tests, as well as a procedural simulator, an educational computer class, and means of objective control - up to 30.10.2015
4. Conducting preliminary tests (PI), revision based on their results and presentation to the CI - up to 30.10.2015
5. Conducting State tests - up to 30.09.2016
6. Adjustment of the design documentation and revision according to the results of the State tests with assignment of design documentation to the letter “О1” - up to 25.11.2016.
The UTS created is planned to be used in the Air Force and DOSAAF for training in piloting techniques, including group flights, aerobatics, spinning and pulling out, instrument flights, and the basics of navigation.
TCB should provide operation from airfields 3 class at ambient temperatures from -25 to + 50. TCB on the composition of the equipment should be as close as possible for the subsequent development of the Yak-130.
The main technical characteristics of the aircraft:
The aircraft is planned to be equipped with a German-made RED A-05 diesel engine (the cost is indicated in the amount of 3,5 million rubles) and an air propeller with variable pitch MTV-9 (650 thousand rubles).
The cab is supposed to have four TDS-84 multifunctional indicators, which provide information on the altitude and airspeed, overloads, angles of attack, data on the engine and fuel system.
The TCB resource must be at least 10 thousand hours and 30 thousand landings, the service life is 30 years.
In the list of characteristics of the TC Yak-152, distinguishing it from domestic and foreign counterparts, are named indicators of flight speed, climb and overload, tandem cockpit location, retractable landing gear, the presence of an emergency escape system, which brings it as close as possible to combat aircraft.
The initial (maximum) price of a state contract was determined and justified by the state customer in the amount of 300 million rubles, although it was calculated as a potential contractor in the person of the Irkut Corporation as 318,8 million.
Yakovlev Design Bureau, Zvezda Scientific and Production Enterprise (ejection seats), Rubin AZ (chassis wheels), Tehpribor (fuel gauge), Aerokon (spin model development), Topaz Research Institute, TsAGI and others are named among potential first-line performers.