I can’t tell about all the details, it’s not time yet, so that is possible.
1. The situation that arose this morning did not come as a surprise to me, I happened to learn from different sources by 2 last night by chance that today in Simferopol in the Supreme Council there may occur power events not related to street clashes of large masses of people. So when I saw our flags on buildings in the center of Simferopol, I was not particularly surprised.
That is why I called yesterday not to make hasty conclusions on the fight at the Supreme Council. There, opponents actually opened their forces and successfully neutralized them today. So the comrades, who were forced to fight for the freedom of Crimea from fascism and independence from a permanent Ukrainian mess in harsh conditions and organizational sluggishness, stood and fought for good reason - there is also your contribution to what happened today. If Crimea gets complete independence in the foreseeable future, then the February 26 dead at the Supreme Council building are classic sacrifices (sorry for this cynicism, but these are the realities of the formation of many new states) that form the foundation of an independent state, which entails glorification, the payment of lifelong benefits to families and perpetuation in the names of the streets of the Crimean cities. But it will be later.
2. On the question of who it was - ours or not ours, then, based on my information, these were “ours” (without further specifics). Were "our" contacts in Simferopol? Of course they were. Everything that was happening was essentially a local coup with the participation of Sevastopol, which sent 2 day their troops to help Simferopol (all of Sevastopol, as well as residents of other cities of the Crimea, who came to Simferopol today - thank you very much - you fought for yourself and for us), when, without the use of violence, they dispersed the characters who sold themselves to Kiev, and those loyal to Russia came to power, who took the first step towards leaving the Crimea for free bread. Actually, the political outcome of the coup clearly demonstrates who benefited the current masquerade. Even if we assume that this was, for example, the disguised Right Sector, then we must admit that pravoseki are excellent agents of the Kremlin, and Yarosh is a Surkov propaganda.
3. Of course, I was not aware of the “cunning plan with Yanukovych,” when now he was being played in the framework of the cunning plans of the Kremlin. It was definitely a knight's move, which confused all the cards to the putschists, because they clearly did not expect what seemed to be a long-time trash, would get it out of the air and be thrown onto the table at such an inconvenient moment for them.
The vegetable that had emerged from the fog, loudly declared its legitimacy, which, firstly, again legitimized all opposition to the Kiev putschists, and so complicated their already difficult situation. Against the backdrop of crying chaos and the approaching default, the vegetable is not all seemed to everyone, so bad. Moreover, he was even lucky in something - for the default, the government will now respond from those who overthrew him and try now they prove that it was Yanukovych who left it to them like that. Crowds of Gopnik and idiots, better than any words indicate the causes of chaos and idiocy that swept over Ukraine.
It was Yanukovych’s factor that paralyzed the actions of the Ukrainian police (which did not interfere with the coup at all - or was in collusion with its participants at all - I have no information here), as well as the Ukrainian military. In the morning, after angry shouts from Kiev and panic messages that Russia was about to attack, mobilization almost began in the Ukrainian units (acquaintances called and said that they were lifting ukrovoyak). But it soon became clear that the chief of the General Staff, Admiral Ilyin, went to the SSGA controlled by us, met with Chaly, talked about something there for a long time, after which the ukrovoky merged with the topic under the pretext of "avoiding violent scenarios." Well, without an army and fleet, the putschists in Crimea simply no longer have the strength to suppress the fire of resistance.
4. SBU essentially overslept this operation and it was not for nothing that Nalyvaichenko got on nuts, they beat him like a kitten. So far, SBU armies drove around the Crimea in search of the mythical 50 Russian armored personnel carriers, about which crazy Chubarov screamed, in Simferopol were preparing the legal basis for a change of power. The Russian military were simply not needed. They could have entered the game if they were unsuccessful, or if the internal troops and SBushniki would try to crush everything in Simferopol. But there was no such need. Although such a scenario, with inevitable blood, could immediately lead to the fall of the Crimea from Ukraine already today the spirit of Ossetia and Abkhazia. Fools from Kiev may have followed this path like Saakashvili, but their problem is that almost no one obeys them in Crimea, and those who obey constantly look around in search of a new overlord.
5. The coup, in fact, led to the fact that the Crimea, together with Sevastopol, almost completely fell away from the captured Ukraine coup. The new prime minister Aksyonov, has already disowned Kiev and declared that its president, Yanukovych. And formally he is completely right. Yanukovych is a bastard, but the bastard is legitimate, but Kiev bastards are not. On the other hand, Yanukovych does not control anything, which makes Aksenov the formal and real leader of the Crimea, with whom Russia is talking through Yanukovych. In this regard, the position of Aksyonov, who will naturally desire to expand his powers, will be a guarantee that Crimea will advance along the path to independence, albeit not immediately. Some do not understand that the May 25 elections themselves are questionable, since Ukraine has dual power and there will be no general elections for Ukraine and the Crimea as long as the putschists are in Kiev, and Yanukovych is in Russia. Accordingly, if the putschists reach out to May, and the situation in Ukraine is on the verge of a chthonic star, then Crimea will first vote for maximum autonomy from this black hole, and a little later for complete independence. Yanukovych is not an obstacle here - he is a dependent figure. The coup will not be able to do anything here by force, especially if the Naval Forces of Ukraine are pledged allegiance to Yanukovych, and local cops and the SBU are to Aksenov.
Already, in the cities of Crimea, thousands of militiamen are being transferred to the control of the new power by the police, both Crimean Berkuts are with us (soldiers and officers of the Berkut detachments - in the Crimea and Sevastopol are waiting for you with open arms - there will be housing and honorable work on the profile, with the possibility of the case already without any restraining constraints to communicate with the fascists in detail), the troops with heavy armaments that so excited the coup, really saddled the roads in the north of Crimea. So now a possible strike from the North will be something to meet. This is not to mention the factor of Russia, which in the new conditions can always play the Georgian scenario, when the legitimate President Yanukovich and the legitimate Prime Minister of Crimea Aksenov will turn to her for help. In general, while the idiots in Kiev sawed the lattice on the Rada and engaged in looting in the intervals between government elections on the street, the Crimea was quite technically removed from under their noses, which seriously improved the situation of the Russian-speaking population of Crimea, and also strengthened the position of Sevastopol, main instigators of anti-Kiev protests. Now it is absolutely clear that the rebellion of Sevastopol, which began on February 23, burned the southeast, which is already ready to go under Kiev and is now burning not only in the Crimea, but also in the southeast, which is burning in the Crimea and Yanukovych’s factor, will continue to burn even brighter - the main thing is that the people there understand that they, like the Crimeans, must take the first step themselves - against the coup and the fascists, they must constantly go out and say “No!” to them, and where it is necessary to give them in the scoreboard. Only such a language is guaranteed to protect your rights. And the more people will do this, the faster this operetta coup, burdened with fascism, will end.
6. I would like to say in the Tatars. As I predicted http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/1421892.html, the Tatars in the Crimea were by no means a monolithic entity. Yesterday, some others could accuse me of saying that they were wrong - they went out like Tatars yesterday on ours. Actually, it turned out that under the Mejlis, only a limited number of radicals, and the same Milli Firka, about which I wrote then, condemned such actions, saying that normal Tatars have nothing to do with this, a series of shouts from Tatarstan, and Kadyrov for the formalities explained everything to them. Therefore, today the Tatar radicals understood everything and did not gleam. In their absence, the few fascists were simply lost. In general, the Tatars in the Crimea will be all right, although the radicals will of course stir up the water. But it will survive the Crimea.
7. In general, in the general context of the struggle against the putsch and the threat of fascism, today has become an obvious success, the putschists practically lost control over the whole republic along with the majority of the power resources that previously belonged to them. I would be very surprised if the new authorities can lose all this and put the Crimea in the hands of Kunitsyn, although of course the putschists will make every effort to preserve the remnants of control and put sticks in the wheels of the new government. But if Aksenov does not make obvious mistakes, the final defeat of the putschists in Crimea is only a matter of time. They have already lost key positions.
Regarding the issues of independence and the timing of the referendum, they will primarily depend on how the situation develops in the rest of Ukraine, how Russia will continue to use vegetables and how fascists will behave. Therefore, until May, a lot of things will change. Personally, I am sure that Crimea anyway today has chosen the path to inevitable independence and now it’s just a matter of timing, since I don’t believe that there will be something in Ukraine by May for which Crimeans will want to cling to it. 5 billion dollars that Russia announced in the form of investments in the economy of the Crimea, where as a tidbit for local elites, than a beggar Kiev. I can understand ordinary citizens who wanted everything now, but here they just need to understand that the process is stretched over time - they would declare independence today, well, they would give NATO a reason to intervene, and so they would comply with all the formalities, plus the government after quiet change.
8. Needless to say, the coup in Simferopol does not remove the tasks before the cities of Crimea to reassign the disloyal local authorities to the security forces, to capture the harassed fascists, to replace the disloyal officials and to ban all putsch parties in the Crimea.
Citizens must complete the creation of self-defense detachments, strengthen their organization and be prepared for the fact that Crimea can assist other regions of Ukraine in the liberation of the fascists. Here, of course, it is necessary to understand that help will come where the locals will understand that as long as they do not fight for themselves, no one will help them. Therefore, take an example from Sevastopol. We did not look at anyone, we made our choice and we all followed. Make your choice and you - and they will follow you too.
In general, things are going and how they are going, I like it more and more. Nevertheless, we shouldn’t relax at all, there are certain threats that may endanger our common cause, so don’t confuse an intermediate victory with a won war. Well, so - congratulations to all - that started with simple trips to rallies, first changed the power in our hero-city, and then led to the fall of the power of the junta in Simferopol. There will be more further - the liberation of southeastern Ukraine is ahead and the determination with which we take to the streets of our cities will be the best answer to the fascist scum, confident that with bare violence they will be able to force millions of people to become dumb cattle. Fuck you.