Creating an airplane is not a quick and very interesting process. In Komsomolsk-on-Amur, in one of the KNAAZ workshops, the fuselage of the Su-35 aircraft is being assembled. How a plane is born - narratives from the life of the Far Eastern Sukhoi.
1. Work begins with fragments.
2. Work with the central fuel tank.
4. The tank is almost ready, extreme touches.
5. The finished product is moved around the shop by crane to the next assembly point.
6. Fortunately, the shop is very long.
7. Very correct thought.
8. The plane begins to be traced.
9. What strikes KNAAZ is the large number of young ladies at work.
10-11. Work on the aircraft is, as actually on the aircraft, and under.
12. Something from the past caught in the corner.
13. But the dispatching operating.
14. Now it is necessary to dock the cabin section.
15. Well, here, "almost ready" aircraft. Now you will not confuse.
16. Somehow you do not think about how big the engine nacelle is on the Su-35.
17. And the man is located there almost to full height.
18. Interview with the "co-author" of the miracle.
A continuation soon will follow.