A total of two prototypes (T-1932-1939 and T-35-1) and 35 serial tank T-2А were built in the USSR at the Kharkov Comintern Locomotive Plant in 61-35 years. The only remaining T-35A machine that has been restored and has a serial number 0197-7 and was manufactured in 1938. Before the war, it was used as a training school in the Kazan Tank School, in 1940's it entered the Kubinka testing ground, and in 1951 it was transferred to the Museum. After the restoration, the T-35A will appear before visitors in full running condition and the opportunity to evaluate the powerful and unusual car in its original form.
Tank T-35A (serial number 0197-7) on the go in Kubinka. 12.02.2014 (c) mbtvt.ru