- Vladimir Pavlovich, in the spring of 1995, you said in an interview with one of the central newspapers which became the famous phrase: “I spoke prematurely, but not in vain”. How did you manage to foresee that the changes will come and relatively soon? After all, then few people believed that we would live to such a time when they would be interested in offshore, real estate abroad, sources of acquired property and luxury items. What will be made public the report of the Accounts Chamber on the vicious methods of privatization that you denounced. Sinful: I also did not believe that this is possible. But here - have lived! It seems, step by step, we are starting to clear the Augean stables ...
- After those speeches, people approached me, thanked, said: “Thank you, we understood that all is not lost.” At that time, the moral principle was more important than the material. In order. Our fellow citizens saw how the state was being plundered before their eyes, the economy was being destroyed, everything was going to collapse ... Indeed, many lost faith. And before their eyes, one of the members of the government, moreover - the deputy prime minister - begins to sharply oppose the course being pursued. Realizing that he will not be allowed to do anything, that failure awaits him. But, nevertheless, stands.
This is just my example. And there were others, and quite a few. The moral component, I am sure, played a huge role, allowed many people to remain people at that time. After all, a Russian person, if he has no conscience, strength of mind, is no longer a man. He cannot, like a German or an American, like a wound-up machine, perform the same actions every day. Without thinking about spiritual horizons. Even homeless people have certain moral principles, and they are as important for them as their daily bread. But for the intelligentsia, they are vital. Yes, at the time my actions looked like suicidal. But they were in line with the moods of our people, who kept faith in the spiritual bondage of the Fatherland.
- Now such sentiments are voiced already from the high tribunes ...
- I would like to highlight a few key points in the Address of President Vladimir Putin to the Federal Assembly, which, in my opinion, are of decisive importance for the development of the country. It is useful to remind them even a month and a half later, so that the authorities would not forget: this is a program of action for the whole year.
Putin clearly stated that he is a supporter of conservative values. This is extremely important. After all, all the so-called “progressive” trends, which the West imposes, are connected with one thing: “buy, sell”. There, the society is purposefully atomized, they conduct a targeted attack on the institutions that teach to think, to take care not only of themselves, but also of their neighbors, the church, the family. And if the principle of “every man by himself” is affirmed in society, then it is easier to fool a person, turn people like him into an obedient herd. Under the fire of criticism were traditional values, bonds that bind parents and children. The so-called juvenile justice breaks them; the right of young fledgling children to sue those who gave birth to them and brings them up is complete absurdity. Not surprisingly, under these conditions, Catholic Pope Francis is consciously fighting for the preservation of Christian values, and it is not by chance that he is recognized as the man of the year according to Time magazine.
This struggle requires persistent efforts, because now in Europe the so-called LGBT community — a lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community — has been let loose in Europe. From a sense of their own inferiority, they lead an overactive lifestyle, trying to impose their wretched views on almost everyone. And aggressive to mayhem.
However, “there are more and more people in the world supporting our position on the protection of traditional values, which for thousands of years constituted the spiritual and moral basis of civilization,” Putin stressed. Because Russia, with its great history and culture, has “centuries-old experience of not the so-called tolerance, asexual and fruitless, but the joint, organic life of different peoples within one single state”. Vladimir Putin made it clear that our country will not be able to impose a worldview that destroys traditional values "against the will of the majority of the people." Ready to sign with both hands!
I still can not forget a photograph in one of the Dutch newspapers, which I caught in a hotel in Paris. On the first page, two officers of the Dutch army in uniform - it turns out that they are senior officers, a major and a colonel, were legally married in a Protestant church. These people disgraced the form; such an army will never protect anyone.
In fact, Western Europe is now the Roman Empire at the time of the collapse. Caligula and others like him are in power. It is not surprising that the barbarians had relatively easily captured the once mighty state. Although he had a big army, a developed network of roads, a strong economy. But the spirit of this army was not, the Romans wanted only to have fun and engage in unnatural perversions of human nature. Therefore, their empire fell from less cultural, but fighting and organized tribes.
In fact, Russia has now become the leader of a normal lifestyle in the world. A beacon for all sane and full of people. East, thank God, the aforementioned "epidemic" has touched to a minimum.
- However, the crisis of Western civilization is not limited only by moral signs. He touched almost all aspects of life - financial, economic, social ...
- President Putin said about de-offshorization as soon as possible. This has been said before, but now it is impossible to delay it.
Recently, two events have taken place, little noticed by our public. The Federal Reserve conducted a gold bullion repository in the United States at Fort Knox and Manhattan. The Queen of England, too, in turn, was photographed against the background of these gold bars. Both that and the other were presented as a clear sign of the presence of high-quality gold. The Fed prepared the 16 report pages, which the senators called profanation. Only on one page it is noted that there is gold according to the documents. But the authors of the document did not bother to count how much it was. What follows from this?
For the last four years, Germany has been seeking the return of its gold - 2600 tons, which is stored in the States and in England, and it is not returned to it. And Bernanke, one of the previous leaders of the Fed, agreed to the point that the United States could hardly return Germany’s gold because its reserves in New York ... were destroyed by the hurricane. True, GUGL quickly removed this statement for idiots.
Today it is obvious to me that practically all gold, at least its lion’s part, has been replaced in all these vaults with dummies. In 2011, the States tried to fool such a dummy to the Chinese, but they quickly saw through the substitution and raised a scandal. True, the so-called “free press” did not cover this fraud, because it was not in its interests. Although from the professional point of view for journalists, it was a real “sensation of the century.” After all, it was about replacing gold with another mineral - tungsten. He has exactly the same proportion with gold. So a gold-plated tungsten ingot by weight, volume will be the same as genuine gold.
- Marx also wrote that deception by each other’s capitalists may take place, but this cannot turn into a system as a means of capital. Probably something unforeseen happened (or is approaching) if this tool, which was considered as an exception to the rules, was launched into the rental ...
- First, the collapse of the dollar is being prepared. And gold is the world equivalent of money. And so it gradually brought him into the controlled banks of the Fed. The state will want to check the gold reserves, but they will not be there! They will write another idiotic explanation like "we will think, investigate, come to some conclusions ...". But first a large-scale confiscation of assets will be carried out. In New Zealand, Canada, the States, Europe, decisions were made that are called differently, but their essence is the same: in order to save troubled banks, you need to quickly use customer funds. Let's say you put money in a bank, but it is considered problematic, and it is saved from bankruptcy for money such as you, the depositors. That is, in essence, the confiscation of funds of investors.
She was brilliantly tested in Cyprus. This tiny state only needed 16 billion dollars! That is, to save his financial and economic system - it was time to spit. But, nevertheless, the European Union obliged Cyprus to confiscate deposits over 100 thousand euros. And they were confiscated - in three ways. Some deposits were transferred to worthless bank bonds. Another part of the deposits is frozen, they are forbidden to use. Another part is also frozen, but they are being prepared to be exchanged for bank bonds. On this subject, President Vladimir Putin spoke. He noted that Russian investors did not violate any of the Cypriot and European. Laws, but there is utter lawlessness in relation to their contributions. In Cyprus, Russian investors lost about 8 billion euros.
So, confiscation mechanisms are worked out. The European Parliament adopted a law that, from 2016 onwards, troubled banks will be saved by the contributions of major contributors. Moreover, the Europeans broke all investors into "reliable" and "risky." It is not difficult to assume that the last will be Russian investors; their funds will be confiscated first. Flywheel confiscation has already been launched: because of the money, a prosperous African country of Libya was destroyed, all its accounts were arrested. Syrian and Iranian accounts are still arrested.
All these crisis phenomena of the world economy emphasize the need for our country to strengthen its economic potential. The West is now on the verge of financial collapse. If Russian oligarchs want their money to work, and deposits are not confiscated abroad, they should immediately transfer it from offshore to domestic banks. At worst, they have a year and a half, but no more.
These Russian money in Western banks are, in fact, not earned by the oligarchs, but stolen by them. During the so-called "privatization", "pledges", "auctions", etc. They are obliged to return to their homeland and work for Russia.
In the past decade, Vladimir Putin did not recommend domestic bankers to rely on Western banks. “You will swallow the dust!”, The President stated prophetically then. And they are really tired. Still to Cyprus.
- Vladimir Pavlovich, you say serious things ... Are you sure of the scale of the danger hanging over our country, its business? It turns out that in this situation, Russia can only rely on itself?
- We once again received confirmation of the genius of the words of Alexander III: "In the whole world, we have only two faithful allies — our army and navy." It would be necessary here another third ally - the media; it is an effective means to protect our national interests and adequately reflect the country's socio-economic situation. No matter how we behave, no matter how we adapt to the West, he will always see us as his opponent. President Reagan said something like the following: I now deeply care about whether Russia is our ally; today it acts as such, but not tomorrow. She has the only potential in the world that can destroy us; therefore, it has always been, is and will be our strategic enemy.
That is why Russia, which lives in a hostile environment, should focus on strengthening its defense capability. I am glad that the president pays special attention to the development of the army. Without it, Russia would no longer exist. Thank God, we have retained our nuclear potential, even traitors like Gorbachev could not destroy it.
Due to the economic potential created in the Soviet years, “eating away” of accumulated assets and property, we extended for some time and delayed the adoption of urgent measures. But we can no longer afford to be complacent. Now Russia has realized itself, has become smarter and began to "concentrate." That is why we will try in every way to "press".
- You do not exaggerate paint?
- In April last year, the group of “independent journalists” “Offshore-Licks” began posting on the Internet the allegedly curious data that it allegedly revealed: 130 thousands of companies and more than 140 thousands of individuals were discovered offshore. Thus, the once semi-legal data became public. It is already obvious that preparations are being made for future confiscation, the transfer of funds from “bad” offshore companies to offshore companies controlled by Western companies, primarily Rockefeller and Rothschild groups, is being prepared. So that, firstly, they were under control, and secondly, that over time they were easier to confiscate.
Hence the desire to translate all cash payments in non-cash form, which began to play up to our "fifth column". No need to even print money - added a zero on the computer and that's it ...
- It is easy to foresee that this will lead to a huge inflation ... To the stagnation of production. By stagflation.
- To all the charms of the collapse. Before you die, the dollar will slam the door loudly. Funds of almost all non-members of the Rothschild-Rockefeller group of individuals and companies will be confiscated. And - I repeat - Russian, in the first place.
The President is absolutely right in taking priority measures designed to develop the productive forces in these difficult conditions and stimulate economic growth. It is primarily about creating high-tech industries, advancing the development of Siberia and the Far East. These regions are the future of Russia.
Speaking of the Far East, I mean, of course, not all of its territory. In the northeast, people live temporarily, but in the Khabarovsk Territory, Primorye, the Amur Region, the Jewish Autonomous Region, and even Yakutia - this is a permanent population. Together with Siberia - a special people of Russia. Passionary people, as Gumilyov would say. A people who know what they want have not lost their will, ability to act, and know how to overcome difficulties. Do not panic for any bumps.
American politicians - from Brzezinski to state secretaries - will not calm down at all: they say, why does Russia have such wealth? Say, Siberia and the Far East - this is a global treasure, and the Russian Federation can not independently dispose of it ...
Now, not only the Far East and Siberia, but the whole vast territory of Russia with its destroyed infrastructure after restructuring and “shock therapy” needs to be settled and restored. It is necessary that people mastered the abandoned territories, settled them, became their masters.
The President indicated specific deadlines for solving the problems of the fastest and least bureaucratic provision of all residents of the country with construction sites. It is very important.
Now, it seems to me, every resident of the country should get a plot of land. The smallest is one hectare. Regardless of whether he intends to build or not ... He will begin to build if he has land.
We need to go to the principle of the formation of the nation on the estate principle. People would be happy to “dissolve” from cities, major cities. Had received for the estate, which was inherited, hectare of land. Because 6-10-15 acres - this is not a manor, but a hectare ... This is serious. We have enough land to carry out this project.
Russia must understand that the Western strategists have assigned the unenviable role of a raw materials appendage, and it should be destroyed, according to their plan. But I would advise every sensible compatriot in any position to recall one well-known principle: do what you must, and whether that will be.
Do not be afraid! If you behave honestly, you do what is necessary, without fail - God is with you. God is not in power, but in Truth.