Attention! People with weapons! The people of Ukraine appeal to you!
We appeal to all who have weapons - military personnel, hunters, security personnel, athletes, reservists, military retirees, other people who have the skills to handle firearms and have it at their disposal. Immediately join the defense of the Maidan, the people of Ukraine! Leave work, home, call neighbors, relatives. It is a very tough question - either we will destroy them and get freedom, or they will put us on our knees for the rest of our life! There will be no compromise!
God and the people of Ukraine are with us! Victory will be ours!
This is one of the last hits openly posted on the site of this formation.
Today, all radical, extremist organizations have united in the "Right Sector". On Wednesday, January 29, the National Guard was created on the Independence Square in Kiev. It consisted of self-defense of the Maidan, the Cossacks and the Right Sector. As stated by a member of the initiative group Svyatoslav Yavorivsky, the “National Guard” included people who own firearms.
And now the main force that dictates the conditions of power is the Right Sector. Information about who enters into it and what constitutes this formation is open. Its representatives safely place it in social networks, in other media. In this regard, of course, we can not but worry about the question why people who commit anti-constitutional acts have not yet been held criminally responsible for them. And this question leads to alarming answers.
Here is one of the latest statements posted on the UNA-UNSO website. It very clearly demonstrates the attitude of these "chosen" to other nationalities:
"Absolutely, the incredible changes in the world elite and hierarchy rankings, we see before our eyes. The West is so terribly frightened by the expansion of the Horde that it even let Ukrainians into the UGLY circle of nations that have the right to appeal to national instincts. In nature, there are no stronger and explosive stimulants. For today, there are only a few players in the highest league of ethnic groups who are allowed such liberties. These are Jews, Armenians, WASP, that's all. There are a dozen ethnic groups that have a limited form of these rights and that's all (!)
Russian in this list is not. Because, there is no such nation as "Russians" yet. As accurately noted Zharikov, for today "Russians" are those who are not part of any asabiyu (ethnic group or clan). And from the position of world forces, Russians are a rabble without roots and national identity. Or just slaves who do not know from whom they originate or what is called "mankurt".
Ukrainians were allowed to consider Ukrainians not according to the principle of "political nation", that is, citizens or persons submitted to the same jurisdiction, but gave them world status (!), Such as Jews or Armenians. This is an INCREDIBLE breakthrough "
Note that this is not written in 1941 in German, but 1 in February 2014 of the year on the website of the “peaceful demonstrators”, who rush to power in Ukraine and have already announced “Hike to the South-East”
And here is the last instruction of the leaders of the Right Sector:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE RIGHT SECTOR IN THE AREAS
1. To structure people by divisions.
2. To conduct propaganda among the masses. Revolution! Special attention to the security forces.
3. To organize the interception of local power.
4. Neutralize the active anti-Ukrainian element.
5. Develop and control self defense.
6. Keep constant contact with the Kiev headquarters of the "Right Sector" (+ 38-096-054-82-75).
7. Be prepared to work in illegal conditions.
8. Provide and equip units with all necessary.
9. By order of the Staff to send people to Kiev and other areas.
You can find hundreds of commercials on YuTube that show attitude to Russians. Here are just two videos made, mind you, long before the events of the Maidan. Today, these people have become much more aggressive and dangerous.
What is the right sector? Citizens of the hero-city should clearly imagine this in order to know which enemy is on the threshold.
"Right Sector", its composition and possible armament
1) The Right Sector consists of radical Ukrainian nationalist organizations that stand in the OUN-Konovalets (Right Sector) and OUN-Bandera positions (Trident named after S. Bandera, UNA-UNSO and its youth - White Hammer) ).
2) The commander of the “Right Sector” is the “Colonel” Dmitry Yarosh - the “visionary” of “Tryzub im. S. Bandery ”, his deputies: Andrey Stempitsky from“ Trizub ”(“ Litun ”, as he studied at the Kharkov Military Flight School in his time) and Nikolai Karpyuk (“ Taran ”, the actual“ providnyk ”UNA-UNSO). Late in the evening of January 27, 2013, they made their own political statement, promising to respond “adequately” to the actions of the authorities.
3) “Trident im. S. Bandera ”was created 20 years ago by the efforts of the Lady Slava Stetsko - the last head of the OUN (B) in exile. “Patriot of Ukraine” originates from the Social-National Party of Ukraine (1991 year), which was headed by Pyagnibok and Paruby. Moreover, until recently Paruby continued to patronize “Patriot of Ukraine”
4) all organizations for a number of years carried out systematic “combat and combat” with, at a minimum, fire, traumatic and melee weapons.
5) “Patriot of Ukraine” acts mainly in Eastern and Southern Ukraine (Kharkov, Odessa, Zaporozhye, etc.), and became famous for its racist antics. Thanks to this, a lot of Russian-speaking youth who share racist beliefs (skinheads) were included in the organization. The most numerous organizations of Trizub are in Western Ukraine. The average age of members of both organizations is 18-27 years.
6) Members of "Trident im. S. Bandera "massively delayed at the beginning of 2011 year in the case of the explosion of the monument to Stalin in Zaporozhye. Members of the Patriot of Ukraine were massively delayed in Kiev for the October 18 2008 campaign, when they wanted to beat the Communists.
7) Seven leaders and members of the Patriot of Ukraine are in custody on charges previously filed. In particular, three of them were convicted in the case of Vasilkovsky terrorists.
9) After being released from custody in the spring of 2011, members of the "Trident" continued their activities. During the last summer gathering organization in with. Zarvanitsa of Ternopil region 17 July 2013, Yarosh made a statement that a “national revolution” is necessary, and as long as there is a “Russian Empire in any form”, Ukraine’s independence is impossible.
Two other organizations of the Right Sector: UNA-UNSO and White Hammer. Unsovtsy is a generation of 30-60 years, “White Hammer” - 18-25.
On the website of the UNA-UNSO posted a photo report on the exercise in Kiev in May 2013 yearand, where it can be clearly seen, in the hands of the unsovtsa there are sleeves and blank cartridges. It is possible that if the "Berkut" will begin the storming of the House of Trade Unions, and will run into a barrage of fire from machine guns and machine guns.
Self-defense - Maidan glamor in American camouflage
Unsovtsy during the campaign "Ukraine without Kuchma"
Photo report on the exercise in Kiev in May 2013
UNA-UNSO - briefly about the main thing.
In the summer of 1990, the Ukrainian Interparty Assembly (UMA) was established in Kiev. It was organized by students of intellectuals: Korchinsky, Vitovic, Kubi ... A number of graduates and students of humanitarian faculties of Kiev University: historical, philological, philosophical, and journalism also belonged to the organization. During the August putsch in Moscow, 1991, in the city of Lviv, Kiev, Rovno, Ternopil and other cities, self-defense units began to form on the initiative of the UMA - the Ukrainian people's self-defense. Among those who joined the detachments were quite a few radical-minded individuals who had military and combat experience, including officers.
In the light of the Moscow Putsch, Leonid Kravchuk and deputies of the Supreme Soviet of the Ukrainian SSR initiated the publication of the Act of Proclamation of Ukraine. Later in Belovezhskaya Pushcha at a meeting of the leaders of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, the final liquidation of the Ukrainian SSR took place.
Ukraine has become completely independent, without spilling a single drop of blood. But the radicals generated by Kravchuk remained ... By that time, the UMA was renamed the UNA, and the whole organization began to be called the UNA-UNSO. "Let off steam" boys went to Transnistria, where they participated in hostilities with Moldovan formations. One of the commanders of the UNSO squad was Nikolai Karpyuk, the rovnients, the current actual commander of the UNA-UNSO.
Further wars, in which the UNA-UNSO participated, all — outside of Ukraine, were much more bloody for the participants of the organization:
- Summer-autumn 1993 of the year - participation in the Georgian-Abkhaz war on the side of Georgians. 7 UNSOvtsev were killed, several more were injured (including the "Taran").
- Autumn 1994 - 1995 - Detachments and individual volunteers from the UNSO participate on the side of Dzhokhar Dudayev in the First Chechen War. Moreover, Alexander Muzychko (“Sashko Bily”) from Rovno was even for some time the head of security of Dudayev.
At that time, among activists of Ukrainian parties and organizations there were persistent rumors that the UNA-UNSO under its roof was recruiting mercenaries to Chechnya.
- April 1996, the UNSO delegation is trying to participate in the “election” of the President of Belarus on the side of the opposition - against Lukashenko. Unsovtsy themselves admit that they called on the Belarusian radical youth to take decisive action. As a result, 7 people were arrested and convicted in Minsk to various terms of imprisonment.
- summer 1996 of the year, a delegation of the UNSO consisting of three people is trying to participate in various "humanitarian" projects in Grozny during the Second Chechen War.
Ultimately, Korchinskiy, Vitovic and some other intellectuals were accused by the radical wing of the organization of treason, collusion with the Security Service of Ukraine-MVD, financial fraud, etc. And since May 1999 the graduate of the Faculty of Journalism at Lviv University Andrei Shkil has become the actual leader of the UNA-UNSO.
- December 2000 - March 2001, participation in the action "Ukraine without Kuchma", arising from the murder of journalist Georgy Gongadze. The leading role in this action, as we know, was taken by Yulia Tymoshenko, who thus began her election campaign. The main strike force of the protesters was the UNA-UNSO, although its leaders stated that they had nothing to do with Tymoshenko.
After the events of 9, March 2001, the leaders of the UNA-UNSO argued with each other on the grounds of accusations of treason, etc. The traditional and, as later shown, unfounded accusations of some in collaboration with the Security Service and the Ministry of Internal Affairs fell down. Most of all, they were offended on Shkil, who in 2002, being under investigation, was elected a member of the Verkhovna Rada, and immediately entered the Yulia Tymoshenko Bloc.
Ultimately, UNA-UNSO activists persuaded one of the founding fathers of this organization, Yuri Shukhevych, who had long since retired, to become the legal head of the organization again (Yury Shukhevych, the son of UPA commander Roman Shukhevych, a blind and elderly person, served 31 a year in prisons and camps. In 1991, he was proclaimed the formal head of the UNA-UNSO). N. Karpyuk became the deputy Shukhevych and the actual head of the organization.
Somewhere on the Internet (perhaps even on the UNA-UNSO website) there was information that for more than 20-year-old history in the UNA-UNSO was killed as a result of the fighting and about 70 people died! Many of the members were under investigation or have different terms of imprisonment. These are very combat and experienced people. But, after Shkil left the ranks of the organization, they had almost no intellectuals left.
Since the beginning of the 1990-ies, the UNA-UNSO has internal combat regulations. “Zbіrka Instruktsіy GO UNSO” (collection of instructions of the UNSO command), prepared in Kiev in 1993, consists of 67 pages. It sets out:
• - Organizational principles of building UNSO in peacetime and wartime (in fact, the Battle Regulations)
• - Hunting weapons, making ammunition, small-caliber weapons, combat knife,
• - Making knives, gas weapons.
• - What is the BMP and KK fight with it.
• - Toxic substances and protection from them.
• - Flammable mixtures, their manufacture and use (the technology of manufacturing napalm, the damaging effect of napalm, Napalm II (supernapalm), the manufacture of napalm powder)
• - Production of ammonal (production of an ammonal anti-personnel mine, production of an amonallo hand grenade, ammotol).
• - Disruptive business (description, pictures from the manual on the subversive case of the Soviet army are attached).
• - Anti-tank and anti-personnel mines.
• - Hand grenades (a detailed description of the main types of grenades is given).
• - Instructions on the use of an assault rifle, machine gun, ammunition of various types.
• - Exploding, non-explosive and fire barriers on the roads, anti-landing and anti-tank barriers.
• - Tactical features of local conflicts within the CIS.
• - Defensive positions (on the example of Transnistria).
• - Fighting in the city.
• - Defense military rears.
• - Field clothes.
• - Sabotage
• - Memo for emergency medical care.
It should be noted that the Security Service of Ukraine and the Ministry of Internal Affairs are well aware of this literature by the UNA-UNSO - during periods of arrest, it was literally seized by “bags”.
Current opinions regarding the “Right Sector”.
1. There is an opinion, expressed even by such Ukrainian figures as the late Mikhail Goryn, that the UNA-UNSO existed in order to collect around its banners the most radical Ukrainian youth, under the control of the SBU-MVD.
2. Much has been written and said about the influence of the Security Service of Ukraine and the Ministry of Internal Affairs among the UNA-UNSO. Quite a few leaders of the organization were accused of having links with law enforcement agencies, starting with Korchinsky and the late Vitovic, and ending with Shkil.
3. After the events of March 9, 2001, when the UNA-UNSO was actually neutralized, its role in consolidating the radicals was taken by the “Trident named after them. S. Bandera "and" Patriot of Ukraine ".
4. After the arrests in January 2011, the former co-director of “Trident im. S. Bandery ”V.Zinkovsky accused D.Yarosh in collaboration with the Security Service of Ukraine.
5. “Patriot of Ukraine” has long been uncontrolled by law enforcement. Currently, 7 executives and members of this organization are in detention or under investigation. But there is reason to believe that the Ministry of Internal Affairs still gained wide access to information about this organization and its members.
6. Almost all the Internet resources of the organization of the “Right Sector”, despite the almost armed confrontation, remain open and accessible to all. The sites contain photos and detailed information about the activities of members of organizations. Why didn't the leaders of the organizations “shut down” the sites after the start of the confrontation in order to protect their ordinary members?
7. The Security Service and the Ministry of Internal Affairs always had comprehensive information about the leaders and active members of the currently established “Right Sector”. Why did the divisions and leaders of these departments involved in ensuring the protection of statehood admit that the situation resulted in the storming of Banking December 16 and the battles against Grushevsky?
It is noteworthy that one of the units of the "Right Sector is called the Vikings." The name "Viking" was 5th tank SS division, which during the Second World War fought on the territory of Ukraine, and which included many Ukrainians.
Another flashes in the media "Spilna on the right." It turns out that it grows from the "Pores", which manifested itself during the Orange Revolution. The project leader was an unknown young lawyer, Alexander Danilyuk, who developed a boom in self-promotion. If you dig on the Internet, it becomes obvious that Danilyuk was somehow connected with Yushchenko.
For your information, the storming of the Ministry was made by the Right Sector. And he was protected by the “Spilna on the right”, which is equipped and armed with the same helmets, army jackets and shields as the “self-defense of Maidan”. Only they still have “Spіlnaya Sprava” nalipki, which in the first days of the revolution were worn by all the protesters:
1. Right Sector organizations have been actively preparing for confrontation with the authorities since the summer of 2013. Information about the fact that the representatives of the police or the Security Service of Ukraine tried to somehow prohibit or prevent the "shtolkam" of these organizations, could not be found.
2. On the Internet, there are openly websites of the Right Sector and all its groups where you can easily find photos, phones, etc. confidential information of active participants in the revolution.
2. Self-defense of the Maidan, along with “Spіlna sprava” and the Cossacks, is some kind of a big party for which an insane amount of money was spent by someone.
3. The actual real power on the Maidan remains only the “Right Sector”, all the rest are almost like a theatrical crowd.
Now we will try to answer the main question: who needs all this?
1. Who really runs the Maidan? Yatsenyuk-Klitschko-Tyagnibok? Of course not. Here's how creative leaders from the Right Sector evaluate leaders of the Maidan on their website:
The attitude of the right sector to the leaders of the opposition
there are also portraits of Klitschko and Tyagnibok with the same “caps” - a photo from the Right Sector page “V Kontakte”
In fact, the Maidan directs a completely different triumvirate:
a) Paruby - the first commandant of the Maidan and the commander of the armed forces;
b) Avakov and Kubiv, people's deputies — the commandant of Maidan after Parubiy and his deputy (there are several more deputies — also deputies from BYuT);
c) Turchinov, as coordinator of all deputies on the battlefield and mouthpiece of Yulia Tymoshenko. ALL - deputies from the party BYuT.
2. Who benefits Maidan?
First, Yulia Tymoshenko, who wants to get out of prison. But there is also a “second” ... If we now had Kuchma’s SBU and Ministry of Internal Affairs, then all the radicals would have been tracked and arrested long ago, their sites were closed, and the press was taken under control, and some of it would have worked on ". But we see absolutely the opposite.
It is easy to conclude that this situation is also beneficial to someone from the persons belonging to the current government. For example, those who fought for influence on Yanukovych and portfolios in the cabinet of ministers.
In both cases, those interested in the Maidan do not care about the social and other demands of people who sincerely believed in the revolution.
There is another version. To some extent, Maidan can help Yanukovych. Now he is unlikely to give up the presidency, and, of course, in 2015, he will certainly again try his chances in the presidential election.
Only now all the radicals, thanks to the leaders of the armed forces of Maidan, will be known to the Security Service of Ukraine and the Ministry of Internal Affairs in detail. And to know, to mean control, prevent, attract on your side. And everything returns to normal - to the beginning of the creation of the state of Ukraine. Remember? In the summer of 1990, the Ukrainian Interparty Assembly (UMA) was established in Kiev. And so it began ...
Based on T. Sandulovoy
From the Outpost. Dear Sevastopol!
Today, from the media controlled by the Ukrainian oligarchs, a lot of false information comes into the information space, aimed at fooling the minds of our citizens.
But we have the right to know about the real threats facing the hero-city of Sevastopol.
Therefore, the Outpost begins the action: PRINT AND GIVE TO FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, SERVANERS!
All information with this call will be first published at the Outpost. Only information with the Outpost logo falls within the stated share. The rest, spread in the same way, can be provocative and unreliable.
Sevastopol should know the truth!