] The president of The Center for Political Forecasting and Analysis, Brzezin Zbigniewski, a non-governmental analytical structure, an analogue and competitor of the famous American corporation RAND Corporation, answers the questions of the Canadian journalist Ardzhil Turner. Events in Ukraine, the Sochi Olympics and why Russia needs to kill a liberal in itself ...
- Mr. Zbigniewski, what is your center and how many employees work in your organization?
- We employ more than 600 people on a regular basis and, in addition, we employ well-known international relations specialists, leading political scientists, political scientists to conduct research on topics of interest to us to conduct research. As a rule, we pledge to maintain incognito for such people, as now, as the example of Edward Snowden indicates, it is not always safe to disclose your name and location.
Our center has a network structure, it is not located in one particular country, which allows you to quickly and efficiently, almost in real time, receive and analyze the entire array of information. We carry out our studies commissioned by governments only of those countries that adhere to the principle of the non-use of force in international relations, that is, they strictly observe the Charter of the United Nations.
- You have gained greater fame after previous publications, united under the general term “Great Checkerboard”, which readers regarded as your irreconcilable dispute with Zbignev Brzezinski, the famous hawk of the American political establishment ... And now the third publication on this topic ...
- Yes it is. I am grateful to everyone who took the time to get acquainted with our point of view. I think that a sober and unbiased look at world events, seeing them in reality, and not in the way that one or another political force would like them to see, is very useful for international public opinion.
- Does this mean that the governments of the leading world powers use, to put it mildly, if not unreliable, then not always objective information?
- Yes, there are always a lot of people in government structures who, because of career, mercenary, lobbying motives, sometimes even not quite consciously, give out such information to their management, and most importantly, such conclusions, which then lead to the most unexpected results. For those politicians who understand this, we serve as the most reliable source of information for decision-making.
- In this case, the question is: what events were most significant in the 2013 year and what to expect in 2014?
- Undoubtedly, the past year was characterized by a number of impressive defeats of the United States and its allies in the international arena. They failed to eliminate Bashar Assad in Syria, and Edward Snowden’s revelations sharply undermined worldwide confidence in the United States and its allies. The European Union continues to make a good face on a bad game. In such a situation, given the still extremely difficult economic situation, the ruling circles of Western countries, primarily for domestic consumption, need to divert the attention of the population from the processes that take place there. This is due to all the events that took place in 2013 year.
- And as always, the “struggle” for democracy and human rights acts as a kind of “ramming” of the Western world, and the West assigned the role of the sole and authoritative interpreter of these concepts, as well as the “realizer”, to themselves only ...
“With a much bigger basis, this role would have to be given, for example, to New Zealand cannibals ... At least, they ate the meat of their enemies, killed by them in an open and honest fight.
And the West skillfully inflamed and inflames conflicts all over the world, thus weakening opponents before finally conquering them. And very often he manages to do this even without the use of military force by provoking an internal confrontation, which very often develops into a civil war. For centuries, the West organized wars, aggression and conflicts all over the world, which allowed it to plunder the conquered countries with impunity.
I find it funny when the United States, which carried out the genocide of blacks and Indians, is told about “human rights”, and more recently, in terms of storieswho dropped two atomic bombs on Japan. The United States believes that no one remembers the millions of Vietnamese killed including with the help of chemical weapons.
And Germany, gave rise to Nazism? And the UK and France, who supported Hitler in his "Drang nach Osten"?
And Romania, Hungary, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, whose armed punishers destroyed tens of thousands of citizens of the USSR by tens of thousands? And this defenders of "democracy"? Only a complete idiot can believe this.
Other Western countries are no better and no worse than the United States, because this is one Western civilization. Great Britain, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, Japan and others for centuries actively participated in massacres and religious conflicts in which tens and even hundreds of millions of people were killed.
National elites have been forming over the centuries. And there is no reason to believe that at some point for the Western elites some kind of “human rights” and “democracy” began to stand higher than the issues of world domination and the colonial division of the world. This contradicts even elementary logic.
- What is happening now?
- At present, as I have repeatedly said, the Western world continues to attempt to implement the Anaconda Loop Plan proposed by Zbigniew Brzezinski. Constant conflicts are very skillfully inflamed around the perimeter of countries that have not yet submitted to the West. It is, of course, China, Russia, Iran and to some extent India. Recent events in the Middle East and Africa are associated primarily with the active penetration of China into this region and the strengthening of Russia. Russia and China have not surrendered Syria, and in America, many consider this the biggest defeat of Barack Obama.
I think that in the near future we will witness the aggravation of the situation in Central Asia and the Caucasus, organized by the West, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates. In this region, the interests of all the above-named actors coincide: they want to weaken both Russia and Iran, and this is their main goal.
The best option for the West is to transform the entire gigantic space of Eurasia, as Roger Robinson, the author of the plan to destroy the Soviet Union, said, into "a mass of feudal military entities at war with each other."
- How can such a plan affect the situation around the Olympics in Sochi?
- It is likely that the Olympics can be used as a global event for organizing all sorts of provocations and even terrorist acts. In this regard, I would like to say that the Ukrainian crisis on the eve of this event is by no means accidental, and even specifically dedicated to it. Believe me, there is real evidence.
Unlike many political analysts who believe that the Maidan is a false start and should have happened during the presidential elections in Ukraine in 2015, I don’t think so. And this is why: in the RAND Corporation, the American special services, they are sure that they have finally found a win-win option to beat Russia on this “great drafts board”. My opponent Zbigniew Brzezinski adheres to this point of view, not to mention chronically ill people and Russophobes like Senator John McCain.
Judge for yourself: during the Olympics in Ukraine, everything will be possible, starting from armed provocations and ending with seizures of nuclear power plants or even with the physical elimination of President Viktor Yanukovych ... And if such events coincide in time, for example, with an attempt at a terrorist act in Sochi or at least skillfully organized meetings of the LGBT community with the participation of foreign citizens? The authors and backstage performers of this gigantic world provocation expect that holding the Olympics will sharply limit the room for maneuver in Russia, tie its hands, and want to squeeze the maximum out of it.
In fact, the main prize of the West in this “Olympic” game is, of course, Ukraine. He expects to turn it into the “Wild Field”, so that later under the guise of “mediator” and “peacemaker” he will bring his proteges to power. All signs of such a policy are evident; Ukraine has already formed a multi-power against the background of the actions of President Yanukovych, which are perceived by the so-called opposition only as weakness and lack of will. And, therefore, it can and should be “added”.
At the same time, the split of Ukraine to the West is very beneficial, as it will allow to create those “feudal military formations” in close proximity to the Russian borders, and the more there will be, the better for the West. As an economy, Ukraine, with the exception of a few industries related to Russia, is already nothing. And in the interests of Akhmetov, Firtash, Poroshenko and others, whose business is tied to Europe to one degree or another, under the conditions of such a “drafts” party no one will pay attention. They are simply used to crush Ukraine. After all, a much bigger next prize is at stake - Russia. And the incidents at the Olympics may help complicate the situation in the North Caucasus, and this will also play into the hands of the West.
It seems that the West, Russia and China, which now in Ukraine already have their own interests, are being drawn into a very critical, in the language of Zbigniew Brzezinski, the gambit. And then every wrong step can lead to irreparable consequences.
- And what can be expected in such a situation?
- Foreign Minister Napoleon Charles Maurice de Talleyrand liked to repeat his own proverb “The language is given to a diplomat in order to hide his thoughts” and always strictly adhered to this rule.
In the West, it is naive to believe that only his politicians and diplomats perfectly mastered this principle. In fact, everything suggests that Vladimir Putin has successfully mastered it, not to mention China.
When Putin speaks of Russian non-interference in Ukrainian affairs, he warns the West: stop interfering there. And this is by no means a simple warning, only neither the United States nor the Western countries have yet understood it, probably the level of intelligence does not allow.
In fact, Putin says that Russia has successfully mastered and is ready to put into practice the Western experience of fueling conflicts on its territory. For this, Western countries have all the conditions, especially if one considers the huge number of migrants from other states. And Russia has money for such projects ...
Let's not forget that the Chinese civilization is the oldest of all existing, and its experience of diplomatic relations with other countries has been formed for thousands of years, and today it is still supported, perhaps, for the first time in its history by great economic power and impressive armed force.
And it is unlikely that China will enjoy the strengthening of the United States and the West as a whole due to the division of Ukraine and Olympic provocations.
- Can Russia and China, if not win, then at least not be defeated in this battle? After all, the Western world has vast experience in such operations. Libya, Iraq, Yugoslavia, now Syria ...
- - Completely, you just need to kill in yourself ... a liberal. No, I do not call for the physical elimination of those who consider themselves as such. I am talking about the very ideology of liberalism, which in fact is the ideology of betraying one’s own country. Please note that in the eyes of the overwhelming society in the post-Soviet countries, this point of view is dominant.
In Russia, for example, for about a quarter of a century, as I call it, “historical hysteria” reigned, and only now they began to struggle with this. Various pseudo-historians, false scientists, provocateurs, and simply abnormal people, sensing the smell of big money from Western grants, either repeated, or composed themselves the wildest lies about the past of the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union. So was the formation of public opinion regarding the worthlessness and even the crime of the peoples who inhabited them, which, in turn, made it possible to split both the empire and the USSR.
Let us not forget that for two centuries the West actively participated in aggression against these peoples. And if he did not dare to direct aggression, then the special services entered into the matter. Even the Crimean War 1854-1856. It began because Turkey was set on Russia. In the organization of the Russian-Japanese war, the decisive role was played by the United Kingdom and Germany. And all the Russian revolutions took place with the direct physical and financial active participation of the Western powers. They always have the rule “The end justifies the means,” that is, Russia, like ancient Carthage, must be destroyed.
From this point of view, liberals, the so-called “fighters for human rights and democracy”, in the post-Soviet space act as carriers of alien, hostile and, I would say, hostile ideology. Simply put, in reality, the so-called "liberals" are the agents of the policies of other countries.
And if there are still honest people among them, they should understand this and kill the liberal in themselves.
- And the last question: who are you, Mr. Zbigniewski?
“Let me not answer him, at least for now ...”