Ps In the beginning, please do not be afraid (and do not spit), the author cites an excerpt from the arguments of the homebrew Wahhabi.
Auzubi-Llyahi Mina Shaitani Radim! Bismi-Llahi-r-Rahmani-r-Rahim! Al-Salyamu Alaikum, dear brothers and sisters!
In this article I would like to share my opinion on the situation that has developed on our lands today, on Jihad on our territory, make us and myself and give some advice, based on the situations that I have encountered.
Many scholars are of the opinion that for Muslims in the state of Jihad, Farz Al-Ain on their territory (and when there is not enough forces to drive out the enemy) is not allowed to travel to other fronts of Jihad. An exception may be cases like departure with the intention of gaining experience and returning, or a situation where the fuse-guards “pull” and practically choose between leaving or arresting (kidnapping). In addition, fighting on your territory, you kind of participate in the Jihad on other fronts as a deep intelligence agent or in some other way (for example, Russia is an ally of the Assad regime in Sham, and you are at war with the one who helps him).
Brothers, there is one very important point - where the active Jihad is going on, the right daavat is actively spreading, and there is a noticeable rise among the Muslims. We have the majority of Muslims in ignorance and fitna, and if we assume that we will not conduct active Jihad for many more years, during this time, how many brothers can get bogged down there or die there, and who understands this, risks their inaction that in general the heart can be sealed (oh Allah, do not seal our hearts, and do not replace us with other people, and grant a correct understanding of Your religion!).
I don’t have any idea how to organize an active call for Jihad and an explanation among the Ummah for those fitna around. In the open, this does not seem possible to do. In the meantime, at least there will be no support for a part of the Ummah, it will not be possible to provide active resistance to the enemy, unless the Almighty wishes. I am not defeated, but I seriously fear that until the infidels start massively oppressing the Muslims, the Ummah will not rise. And there, so unexpectedly started events can be experienced very painfully - confusion, unavailability, etc.
I think, and Allah knows better that we are now facing such an ordeal as conducting Jihad alone or in small autonomous groups. Other brothers have also repeatedly called for this. There are a number of difficulties (finance, weapon etc.), but, alhamdulillah, if you think these difficulties are small. After all, equipment is not worth such big money, many brothers have a car, but about weapons: if there is a problem with a firearm, then the door to a powerful weapon is open to explosives, and it is even easier with incendiary means. After all, it’s wrong to sit and wait for the collapse of Russia, the arrival of a large army of Muslims or, for example, the fact that one day one brother will come and pick up a Fisabili-Llyah for Jihad (because to pick you up, someone must prepare everything with difficulty and risk and then you have to believe each other yet). I think that if at least several brothers periodically attack someone from non-believers or organize sabotage, then there may be the following positive consequences:
- raising the morale and determination of other brothers;
- the enemy has great difficulties ("In the center of Russia there are still terrorists, etc.");
- discussion of these events among Muslims - here they may think about Jihad;
- Kafirs can, of course, start persecuting Muslims, but this is not a reason for not leading the Jihad. And here the brothers and sisters can quickly become clear the whole essence of Putin's power and its militants. Persecution can begin without it - as Silantyev recently grunted.
If, inshaa-Llah, operations will occur periodically, then it will be more difficult for infidels to thoroughly investigate each episode (that is, to allocate dozens of investigators, investigators and experts for each episode).
Now I would like to share my views on preparing for action.
In the process of preparation, it is necessary, as far as possible, to leave outside affairs. Even it is necessary to leave or reduce the commission of permitted and even certain prescribed acts. For example, on a day off, preference should be given to some business from preparing for Jihad before visiting relatives. Brothers, there are a lot of nuances here - you live alone or with your parents, with or without family, can you leave home for a long time without inventing a legend, have you ever been in sight of kufrohranitel, etc. We need to settle in a place where there will be a favorable atmosphere for Iman (you are not with sinful people) and to prepare for Jihad (no one bothers or condemns). It may not be easy to do this, but you have to endure and constantly make duas, as in other cases.
Avoid negligence is very important. If through negligence you find yourself in a dangerous situation, then, like lightning, an understanding strikes your head that all actions and precautions are not just so easy.
Also, a Muslim may face the fact that inside he will feel that he is very brave, but when something risky happens, it may very well turn out that he overestimated himself. Another thing is that when planning in your head, any business seems to be easy, but, having started it, it can be much harder and take much longer than expected.
It seems to me that there is such a phenomenon that, looking at the fact that many Muslims do not commit Jihad around, their inner keen desire to commit it and to dull the understanding that abandoning the battle is a grave sin can be dulled. Be carefull!
Do not read any phytosteric articles, books, etc. - the heart may weaken and descend from where it was.
If some information similar to the actions of the Mujahideen has passed in the kafir media, then do not immediately draw conclusions without reading in reliable sources. Especially messages like: "The planned series of explosions in crowded places has been prevented."
Any infidels veterans often present themselves with such things - aggressive behavior, hearing songs "about the assault," etc., the use of words such as "lumps", "niggers," etc.
There is still one ambiguous point - if Muslim works, he earns money and, therefore, has a source of their receipt, on the other hand, he spends most of his time at work (especially sadly to lose time in the warm season), and there may also be different sins. I am referring to the fact that, in my opinion, after collecting a certain amount of money (perhaps several hundred thousand rubles), the work should be left and act with the amount collected, although it is not known where to get the money in the future.
It is very important to have a cache and dangerous things to keep there (here the main safe place, but so that he himself could then find, and also he must be deeply buried - more than 1, if in the ground).
It is very good to have your dugout in a forest in a safe place (the main thing here is that it should not be too close to settlements, trails and streams, there should be a clear plan: in which direction to leave it when it is detected). However, I think using it as the main place of deployment is not very convenient in the current situation. Living there is not easy, the winters in our area are quite severe, somewhere else you need to keep the car (if you have one). In general, without necessity, I think you should not be evicted into the forest.
It would be nice to know which criminal groups, "authorities" operate in your area.
A little more I want to share an opinion about weapons. I think that in the current situation, trunks such as AK (except the shortened one), PKK, PC are not so necessary. We must try to get a minimum of a pistol, or a shotgun, or something like that, as well as grenades (it’s not so difficult to make self-made ones). Let me remind you once again that the door to the explosive is more open than to the weapon. To Allah Aalam, I think this is His sign. See for yourself - it’s powerful, easy to make, it doesn’t leave such clear marks like bullets and cartridges, besides: if there is a weapon, there may be few cartridges for it or it can be worn out. In any case, the absence of weapons and explosives does not close all possibilities of resistance.
Amir Abdullah (may Allah save him) in his video message hinted that almost everyone can master the commission of economic sabotage.
When planning operations, consider the following points:
the enemy on duty are gangs of riot police and SOBR. You need to know their location, and from here you can calculate the time and route of their arrival (although, of course, some other gang, such as the patrol of the private or on-duty part, will most likely arrive earlier). The mode of service several years ago was this: a day after two in normal mode, day after day in an enhanced manner. On average, in size of the region, a platoon (20 man) is normally on duty, in SOBR there is a detachment (up to 10 men). Explosives gangs MIA serve just as riot police. Riot police in the region may be several.
These 2 gangs can precisely begin to search the area or storm the object. Be especially careful when searching for information on these gangs;
- In the majority of regional MVD there is a helicopter or even several helicopters;
- enemies can quickly transfer additional forces from neighboring regions or even Moscow, not only to catch the Mujahideen, but also to frighten the local population;
- get ready to actively use dogs, thermal imagers, night vision devices, conduct a detailed survey of the local population;
- to know (and not only during operations) the weak points of the Internet, telephone communication, etc., which currently apply forensic expertise;
- you need to be neatly in places where abandoned houses, etc., - there kufroshiteli (sometimes in civilian clothes) seek out illegal migrant workers;
- A car is better to have the most common in this area, in order to make it difficult for a specific car to go through a car test. Try to find out how many such cars are registered in this region or large city. Again, be very careful.
And finally, praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. Allah Akbar!
Your brother ayub
Shaaban 1434 GX
Not a bad little article, right? Run though. Only it is not clear where, because the world now, as the liberals say, is flat. And this means that in France, and in England and in the United States, such Arkharians are no less. And the murder of a soldier in central London, the bombings in Boston - this is confirmed. So there is essentially nowhere to run.
In this article I want to talk about the forms of jihad and about the new form that is just emerging. Jihad of the fourth generation, dispersed jihad, single jihad.
But in order to understand what is happening around and where the world is heading - we must at least understand how we came to life where it all started and how we came to what we came to. A good help - should provide science. The real one, not the one that is now - completely decomposed, engaged, serving purely mundane interests. Political science - we have now come down to predicting election results and handing out advice to their participants, geopolitics - is most of all studying how to change the whole world without changing anything, sociology has become a servant of the noble cause of advertising.
By the way, no one is worried about the billionth Caliphate that is on our doorstep, that they are blowing up, killing, threatening to slaughter all of us (and putting threats into action at the earliest opportunity) - and do social sciences treat this with an amazing coolness? Why do we need such a science at all, why do we keep these scientists, if they do not give us the scientific study of the problem that threatens us and does not suggest ways out of the current, already close to a catastrophic situation. On the verge of either the Third World War, or the new Golden Horde - and what are we discussing instead? Some kind of round tables are being held ... but for some reason it all comes down to the economy, to the creation of jobs. Does no one see that those who go into the forest - they go there not from lack of work. And Johar Tsarnaev blew up the Boston Marathon not from lack of work, and not because in America he was beaten and forced to confess to a local policeman. No, he himself - at some point he became radicalized, he himself decided to go to Dagestan, he himself decided to commit a terrorist act, he himself found everything necessary for that. The problem is no longer in Bin Laden. And it does not solve, at least ten Bin Laden kill.
I propose to briefly trace the genesis of the Islamic terrorist danger in order to understand how we found ourselves in the position we are in now. And then - to draw some conclusions.
Islamic extremism of the first generation - it is customary to count out from Egypt of the twenties, when a school teacher by the name of Al-Bann gathered a small group of like-minded people who received the name Al-Ikhvan al-Muslimun-brothers are Muslims. But I believe that the sources should be considered even earlier - the Mahdi Army, the battle and siege of Khartoum, the battle of Omdurman, when the British army succeeded in one of the most striking victories in stories Wars: for the first time using Maxim's machine guns, they laid down forty thousand Islamic militants, losing a little more than forty soldiers - a difference of three orders. Nevertheless, the Mahdi army and the Muslim Brotherhood, like the jihadists of the first generation, have much in common, which is worth saying.
The first sign is a hierarchical structure, at that time modern and adequate to the needs. There is a charismatic leader, there are militant groups that also have their own leaders. The sources of funding for such a jihad are the membership dues of the participants, and in wartime it is banal robbery. At that moment, neither the Mahdi army, nor the Brothers Muslims enjoyed any support from the countries of the Western world.
The emergence of the Muslim Brotherhood (almost thirty years have passed since the battle of Omdurman) was due to the fact that the Muslim world has already understood and realized one simple fact: the technological development of Western civilization has gone so far that Muslims have no adequate means to answer. The twenties is the rapid development of aircraft construction, the golden age of the military fleet with its huge battleships, machine guns, the first pistols - machine guns, war gases, radios, first Tanks. The Muslims had nothing to answer to this - nothing at all. Their fathers fought with silicon rifles, but preferred a sharp saber. They - faced with machine guns mowing everything around, with pistols - machine guns that can be worn under clothes and release thirty rounds of ammunition per second. The creation of a secret brotherhood is a way to somehow strengthen our ranks before the inevitable absorption of the West, which has gone far ahead. And if you think so - if not for the two catastrophic world wars that hit the West and only the West - this takeover certainly took place. It’s just after two world massacres that took place with an interval of twenty years and crippled two generations in a row - there were simply no one to maintain and develop the colonies. Those who should have died, some near Verdun, some near Stalingrad.
The second-generation jihad was born on a specific war - in Afghanistan.
Afghanistan and the support of the United States and the Western world of Islamic extremists was such a monstrous mistake that we, I am sure, did not even know half the consequences of this. Although now - the USSR is no more, and the US economy is in such a position as if they lost the war. Afghanistan was born out of the understanding that the Western world could not defeat the USSR by military means. In general, nothing - the price was the complete destruction of all mankind. The USSR and the Western world were in a state of conflict and could not solve it by military means, which meant they had to exchange blows through third countries. The USSR struck in Vietnam - it was during the Vietnam War that America turned from a creditor to a debtor. But the Vietnamese - at least, having won, created a state. The United States did a much more terrible thing: they put the most modern methods of organizational design created by the CIA to the creation of second-generation jihad.
The second-generation jihad is different from the first-generation jihad, not a hierarchical, but a network structure. There is no single leader, there is no single decision-making center - there are many small gangs and several large ones, but none of them is critical for the system. The second distinguishing feature is the strict separation of war and fundraising, and fundraising is also conducted through different channels, and it is extremely difficult to interrupt it. The war in Afghanistan - was funded from a variety of sources. This is the money of the CIA. And the money of the oil sheikhs, who gave dollar to dollar of American aid. And funds raised by Muslim communities in the countries of the East and Afghan communities in the countries of the West. And the money received from the traffic in drugs, weapons and humanitarian aid. The second-generation jihad was distinguished by its international character - they went to the Pakistani camps from all over the world to fight with Soviet soldiers. Unlike jihad of the first generation, the created system was extremely resistant to external influences, it allowed to quickly restore the damaged areas. In the end, the first-generation jihad led to the fact that the USSR was forced to curtail the program of building a normal, civilized society in Afghanistan, a society where they know by the names of astronauts, and not shahids. And then - Islamic extremists understood how even a superpower can be defeated ...
This is how the jihad of the 3.0 generation began.
Jihad generation 3.0 is different in that, unlike jihad generation 2.0. leadership again passed to the East. Jihad 2.0. largely inspired by the West as one of the tools for victory over the USSR and communism. Few people know that in Palestine, for example, such jihadists no longer hated Israel, but their compatriots, the nationalists and the more so the communists. Afghanistan became the second-generation jihad laboratory - it was in the struggle with the Soviet army that such critical technologies were worked out as:
- mass recruitment of volunteers in different countries of the world and transferring them to the combat zone
- organizing fundraising through refugee communities in developed countries
- the organization of training camps for young recruiting, the technology of fast and most intensive training to the minimum that is absolutely necessary in battle - the rest is gained by experience, unless, of course, they are killed.
- organization of continuous subversive and terrorist actions in the face of tough opposition from a developed and technologically equipped army
- manipulation of public opinion in the West, the presentation of bandit and terrorist actions as the people's struggle for self-determination, protective measures of the state as oppression of the people by a bloody dictatorship, etc.
- self-financing of jihad due primarily to the organization of drug crops and drug trafficking.
The 3.0 jihad began when the terrorists left to themselves intercepted these technologies and began to successfully use them against those who gave them to them - that is, against the West led by the United States. In addition, one more thing was added to the above: jihad began to be used as a means of manipulating commodity markets, as well as a means for blackmailing elites of the East with elites of the West. On the one hand, blackmail was like this: if you do not behave this way and that, then there will be acts of terrorism. On the other hand, you see what is being done, which is why we in the countries cut heads in squares, flog people and there is no democracy. Our little people only will give, they ...
It is clear in general.
Clinton’s rule is known in the United States as the “golden time”. This can be understood - the main geopolitical opponent is defeated, the prices for raw materials are kept at minimum levels, there is no serious military threat. In addition - this is the time of the technological revolution led by the United States - computers and the Internet. But few people pay attention to the last years of this "golden time" - 1998-2000 years.
In the ninety-eighth - there was largely a man-made crisis in the West. Its consequences are a sharp collapse of national currencies, a massive sale of assets and their transfer from a local to an international business, at minimal prices. In South Korea, for example, the chaebol system collapsed, completely controlled by the South Koreans themselves. It was probably the largest robbery in history. The mechanism is simple: foreign banks finance the economy of such countries, based on cheap labor, give loans denominated in dollars. Under them - naturally taken pledges. Next - there is a man-made crisis, the value of the national currency falls by several times, therefore, the value of collateral decreases by several times. This is called margin call - banks are entitled to demand additional collateral or early repayment of the loan. No - pledges pass into the hands of banks, are sold at minimal prices, and who will buy? Of course, the one with dollars. Just great...
It did not work out in Russia - we stupidly declared a default, after which investors recoiled from us, the abnormal ones. And few people compare this with the fact that al-Qaeda is activated from the very year of 1998. 1998 year - explosions in embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. 2000 year - the attack on the destroyer Cole in the Gulf of Aden. 2001 year - attacks 9 / 11. Al-Qaeda existed before that, but the attacks began in the very year when the American elite began the process of redistributing property in their favor around the world. I think it is not just that.
I believe that the activation of Al-Qaida is a preventive reaction of the elites of the East to the possible withdrawal of their accumulated wealth. After all, since the mid-seventies, from the time when the price of oil rose sharply - the Arabs invested simply innumerable amounts in the economy of the West. However, the economic power of the sheikhs was offset by their complete military helplessness compared to the United States. But among the Arab holders of this enormous wealth were amazingly intelligent people - for example, Turki al-Faisal, head of the Saudi intelligence and the prince of the ruling house. I think that following the war in Afghanistan, the sheikhs of the Gulf saw an opportunity to directly and seriously influence the events in the world. Strengthen - but not for the classic, but for non-traditional wars. That is why al-Qaida appeared. A completely new organization, headed by the son of a Saudi millionaire and having at its disposal thousands of fanatics that have passed through Afghanistan. Few people even think about this: al-Qaida is the first organization of Sunni extremists, created specifically to attack the West. The Muslim Brotherhood is an organization aimed primarily at seizing power in Egypt and in the Arab world as a whole. Palestinian rebel organizations - created to fight with Israel. Few people know that at the origins of al-Qaida was not only bin Laden, but also Sheikh Abdullah Azam. Immediately after the withdrawal of Soviet troops from Afghanistan, a dispute began between them on what to do next. Bin Laden offered to attack the West, while Shay Azam suggested first establishing Sharia rule in Eastern countries, and only then going to war with the West. In 1989, Sheikh Abddallah Azam was killed in a terrorist attack - and Bin Laden became the head of al Qaeda.
At the moment, the third generation jihad is not exhausted, not at all. Moreover, he wins. Bin Laden may have been eliminated by fur seals, perhaps — he died before that — but most likely he is indeed dead. His successor, Ayman al-Zawahiri, an Egyptian doctor and a former member of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, is not the direct successor of Bin Laden, he completely changed the line of struggle and headed for destabilizing the Arab regimes in order to gain power, create a Caliphate, most likely - acquire nuclear weapons, and then start a war with the West. That is why - in December 2012, a secret meeting was held in Peshawar, at which an agreement was reached to unify the structures of al-Qaida and Islamic Jihad. It seems that al-Qaeda, with the death of Bin Laden, was out of control of the Saudi sheikhs, and now it represents a serious danger to themselves. It is precisely the fact that al-Zawahiri is doing business in Al-Qaida - the absence of serious, resonant terrorist attacks against the West, combined with a sharp exacerbation of the situation in the East. Egypt and Libya on the verge of civil war, Afghanistan is almost completely controlled by the Taliban troops, the situation in Iraq and Pakistan has deteriorated sharply, attacks occur almost every day, in Africa Somalia, Mali, Libya are destabilized, Nigeria, Sudan, Egypt are on the verge of destabilization, Kenya is radicalized Algeria. Ethiopia. Syria - currently plays the role of the new Afghanistan - the Mujahideen University, plus we should not forget about the old Afghanistan. In 2014, NATO is leaving there, an enormous amount of modern weapons are in the country, the army and police are ready to go over to the Mujahideen, on the other side of the border, in the Swat valley there is an established training infrastructure capable of releasing tens of thousands of militants a year. And next is Pakistan, whose population exceeded 170 million people, which has recently become extremely radicalized due to poverty, overt corruption and incompetence of the government, the constant presence of militant gangs in the country, national humiliation due to the government’s inability to control the airspace . And yet - in Pakistan, one hundred and fifty atomic bombs - at least. Further it is necessary to explain what can happen? The trigger for a large-scale social explosion can be another round of crisis in the West, which will lead to the fact that many migrant workers lose their jobs and will not be able to send money home. Or a sharp rise in food prices, due to adverse weather conditions. In 2010, the starting point of the revolution in Egypt was the rise in food prices due to the drought and the Russian government’s ban on grain exports, combined with the crisis in Europe and the fall in demand for agricultural products in Egypt. At one time, Egypt itself grew wheat - but then mighty experts advised to buy wheat, and themselves - to grow winter vegetables and fruits for export to Europe. The revolution led only to a rise in prices for the most necessary goods twice, and at least twenty percent unemployment - so, I think, very soon we will see the second act of Merleonsky ballet, much more bloody than the first. Riots are already underway, at any time they can escalate into civil war. Instantly, volatile, well-armed gangs of Mujahideen with Syrian and Afghan experience will appear in the country. And ready - a full-scale war in the ninety-millionth country.
But along with the jihad of the 3.0 generation - today there is a completely new type of jihad. Jihad fourth generation.
This jihad is completely different from all previous types of jihad, it is new. He does not deny the third-generation jihad and will exist parallel to it. It is more dangerous than the third-generation jihad - in the long run it can lead to a catastrophe, comparable to the collapse of Rome, to the barbarization of the entire planet. But for now - he doesn’t look so dangerous. This is jihad for rich countries and for those territories where Islam has never existed. This jihad is our problem, and there is no getting away from it.
The fourth generation jihad is a single jihad. To some extent, this is a reaction to the extremely effective actions of the Western special services (in principle, and ours too) to suppress and track the structures of classical jihad. Western intelligence agencies can listen to absolutely all mobile phones on the planet, check all e-mail, put an ular drone almost anywhere in the East. There are no such opportunities in Russia yet - but the number of forest brothers in the Caucasus is minimized, and the average life expectancy as an amir of the sector is several months. SWAT appears instantly, almost impossible to escape from the ring. The classic forest jihad, even in a small group, is certain death.
However, jihad 4.0 solves all these problems, and leads the confrontation to a fundamentally new level. Its distinguishing features are:
1. A fundamentally different type of organization - there is no organization. Characters - singles or small groups of two - three people.
2. Fundamentally different scheme of involvement. There is no direct recruitment - jihad 4.0 begin singles who self-radicalize under the influence of messages on jihadist sites and watching videos on Youtube. The task of classical jihadist structures is to remove and upload these videos from the combat zone, while the real damage caused by an explosion of the tank is not even important, the main thing is to remove it beautifully and post it on the Internet with appropriate comments. The operator in the jihadist gang is becoming even more important than Amir.
3. The jihad of the 4.0 generation is conducted at the place of residence, without going into the open confrontation zones. In fact, it is a series of crimes that a self-radicalized young man commits under the influence of hatred, which has arisen after receiving information about jihad and radical Islam.
4. Despite the external "harmlessness", if you can call it that, this jihad is extremely dangerous. For example, in one of the issues of the magazine Inspire (Inspire), which unknown well-wishers translated into Russian - there are appeals to single subversive actions, in particular - to jihad by arson. If you think about it that way, then arson terror is almost an ideal terror. To commit a terrorist attack is enough one bastard and one box of matches, perhaps - one and a half with gasoline. Summer is hot, rains do not happen for weeks. Went to the park, walked away, poured gasoline, set on fire. Extinguished on time - no big deal, you can try again. They did not extinguish - the city will suffocate in the smoke, perhaps - dacha partnerships, suburbs will suffer, the death of people is not excluded. The fight against fire - will have to spend significant funds, millions and millions of rubles. If the taiga is set on fire, the damage may amount to billions. And if caught, the maximum that you can give is a few years in prison and reparation. Yeah, from salary.
And if there will be more than one such arsonists? And if they set fire to no forest? And for example refueling? Or gas distribution station. Or country houses at night? Or garages? Or throw a bottle of gasoline and wick on the territory of a factory? Or get to the railway station, which is not guarded and where are the tanks with gasoline, and even with gas? Here and to the second Arzamas not far. Or make a fire - teplinka under the main pipeline? A distinctive feature of such a jihad is the extremely high cost / effectiveness ratio. One box of matches, one bottle of gasoline can cause damage to dozens, if not hundreds of millions of rubles.
And all this - will lead to the fact that it will be IMPOSSIBLE to NORMALLY live.
5. Jihad generation 4.0 virtually invulnerable to conventional means of struggle. Unable to destroy the communication - they do not exist. It is impossible to implement an agent - there is no place to introduce it. It is impossible to apply the usual security measures - every forest, every gas station, every railway station cannot be surrounded by a chain of soldiers. It is impossible to use a raid, combing, checking documents - the jihadist has legal documents, he lives here, on his forehead is not written. The detention of individual pests does not mean anything - they are not connected with each other, neither of them knows the other, the most that he can tell is the nicknames of the interlocutors on the jihadist website. Even if you establish their identity - little good. Well, came in. Well, ruffled. So for the words do not imprison, you never know what I said there. In addition, there will be a problem with the qualification of committed acts. Forest set fire - and how to qualify? As a terrorist attack - or just assholes threw a cigarette. And imagine what kind of psychosis in society will begin after the first, second, third arson becomes known? Here and the innocent will begin to prick our valiant bodies. Someone will shout out what we say - the Tatars are set on fire - there is someone who will shout, believe me. A rise in tensions in society, including inter-ethnic tensions, will begin. And here it is not far from the "events". In Chechnya, classical jihad, too, began with the growth of interethnic tension. The year in 1990 in Chechnya, no one knew what jihad is.
6, Experienced terrorists will be among the jihadists of the 4.0 generation. For example, in the West, due to the high availability of air transport, there was a fashion to fly jihad to Syria on vacation or even on weekends. He drives such a Ahmed taxi in London, the vacation was given - he flew to jihad, killed people, then came back. To normal working life. The question is - for how long. Every such jihadist — vacationer — is like a mine. You never know when it will. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev flew on leave to the Caucasus - and then decided to commit the attack.
7. Jihad 4.0 can find a lot of adherents among illegal migrants. Illegal migrants - are in constant stress, humiliation - ready nourishing environment for the cultivation of terrorists. At the same time, most of them are Muslims, sometimes already familiar with radical ideas, and, due to their work, have the opportunity to commit sabotage, large and small. Moreover, each of them is tightly integrated into a community, an informal association based on nationality. This already gives the potential for group illegal actions in exacerbation of the situation.
8. Jihad 4.0 has a demoralizing effect both on those who protect us in debt - and on society as a whole. Officers on a business trip will know that their families are unprotected and endangered. Ordinary people will also know that they are in danger. There will be an old idea to separate the Caucasus wall and leave them alone. Naturally, this will not give anything, just as the construction of the wall in Israel did not give anything, just as the British left Pakistan for nothing, just as the withdrawal of the USSR from Afghanistan led to the growth of jihad in half the globe.
9. Jihad 4.0 is especially dangerous for Russia by virtue of:
- the presence of a large number of migrants - Muslims from the countries of the former USSR
- the presence of large sparsely populated areas, which makes it possible to effectively hide on them.
- the presence of regions with a predominantly Muslim population.
- Caucasus and the presence of migration from it
- the potential for exacerbating the situation throughout Russia due to the return of "Russian Muslims" from Syria, including ethnic Russians. In Syria, there are more and more Russian inscriptions on the walls of houses, Russian is the language of everyday communication for the Mujahideen not only of the countries of the former USSR, but also of others who knew Russian well - for example, Yemenis. Russian jihad is something the world has not seen, and it is better that it never saw. Believe me - it will be scary.
- the presence of a large number of illegal migrants in the capital of the country
- migration and aggravation of the situation in the Stavropol region, in the Krasnodar region, in the Rostov region.
The potential for an explosion is already there. In addition to the Caucasus - aggressive Islam is especially common in Tatarstan and Bashkortostan. Recently, Yamal joined them: due to its small population, even relatively small migration led to a sharp increase in social and inter-ethnic tensions. Wahhabi organizations in Siberia have already been discovered, preachers and delegations from the East come there and say that Siberia is the most remote northern region of Islam. In the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Wahhabi motor rallies under black banners are held, and the separation of this region from Russia is being promoted on the basis that "Allah has given oil only to Muslims." What is it fraught with? A simultaneous insurgency and the separation of Tatarstan, Bashkortostan and the Tyumen region with the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug and the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District, leads to the division of Russia into two parts along the line of the Urals and the Volga. Next - Siberia is tied to our hands, in the Caucasus we have one Caliphate, in the Volga region another - and now we are thrown back to the borders of time before Ivan the Terrible.
What to do. The question is certainly interesting.
1. In my opinion, to develop normal, traditional Islam, just like Orthodoxy. Agree and even encourage the fact that religion should be the conscience of the state, and point out to everyone, including the head of state, where they are wrong. If the church is distinguished by servility, instead of caring for the souls of the parishioners, it builds churches, holds scholastic discussions on ancient texts, and is engaged in "a miraculous deliverance from VAT" - do not expect a good one.
2. Support Shiism against Sunnism. Despite all the problems, the Shiites built their state - Iran and were forced to become statesmen. If you allow them to build another normal state - Iraq - this will radically change the balance of power in the region.
3. To create voluntary people's guards, police assistance groups to increase the cover density of populated areas and vulnerable objects. In this regard, the legalization of short-barreled weapons will not hurt. Militants will get it, no doubt about it - but the citizens should have the right and the possibility of protection.
4. Restoration of the death penalty for terrorist acts. The sharp increase in penalties for the promotion of radical Islam. Unfortunately, the hopes for a better world that fed us in the nineties did not materialize, and the death penalty is likely to have a daunting effect on many of the potential jihadists.
5. Identifying and bringing to criminal responsibility for the terrorist actions of all persons who went abroad to undergo training in the camps of militants who participated in the hostilities on the side of the Mujahideen with the extensive use of the death penalty to the said persons.
6. More active monitoring of the Internet, identifying and stopping the activities of jihadist sites and forums, deleting videos.
7. A broad propaganda campaign in the media, in particular with the coverage of the results of jihad, the number of the dead, the decline in the standard of living of people, with the display of disasters and destruction brought by jihad. Inviting reputable experts to expose speakers on the Internet "sheikhs".
8. More active work with young people, the creation of military sports camps, a mass organization like the pioneer with the obligatory involvement of retired military personnel. That adolescence is the most dangerous, and it is very important who will become an idol. Or the tutor, Uncle Sasha, with the Order of Courage on his chest. Either the fighter, Uncle Umar with the scars of bullet wounds.
9. Suppression of illegal migration, the fight against illegal associations such as diasporas and the creation instead of them some legal structures of mutual aid. Mandatory introduction of a visa regime with the countries of the former USSR, active actions to block the border.
The fight will not be easy. In the worst case, external aggression is waiting for us at the same time, and internal, like the Social Revolutionary terror, which led to the death of seventeen thousand people. We will have to remember that we are one people, unite, be vigilant, ready to protect ourselves. But we have to do it. Otherwise we will not be.
Glory to Russia!