Protests in Kiev do not have support in the Crimea. The central TV channels broadcast open propaganda of euromaidans, the Crimean ones counter-propaganda. For an objective coverage of what is happening, we offer readers an interview with the correspondent of Novy Kanal in the Crimea, Oleg Kryuchkov, who just returned from Maidan yesterday and will go there again tomorrow.
- Oleg, tell me what is really happening in Kiev? Are you watching the central TV channels, and it seems that half the country, leaving work and family, went to Kiev to protest?
- Maidan until last Sunday and Maidan from Sunday are completely different stories. On Saturday, the people who came to Mikhailovskaya Square were completely different people. On Friday on the Maidan, to disperse the "Golden Eagle", there were 60 people who were supposed to leave on Monday.
In general, I am inclined to think that after arriving from Vilnius, Yanukovych sat with a company and soared in a bathhouse, they remembered 2004, it was an anniversary, and someone said to him: “And let's eat it ...”. And at night the team went. When the team went, it was all overclocking and in the morning because of the beaten up young Kiev came out. Really all. We flew there at about one o'clock in the afternoon, just drove a bus with the police past Mikhailovskaya Square, and the people rushed to turn it over and break it. They barely drove off.
On Sunday, too, Kiev came out - it was a protest of the middle class. Maidan was with iPhones. Kiev came out, and came out with complete denial of the entire opposition. And then there is a machine with a podium, on which stands Yatsenyuk, and the whole company. People are against it, they do not want to listen. But Cardinal Lubomir Guzar (the former head of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church) appears, who does his service there. I stand just under this podium, we are shooting with the operator. And what struck me - a lot of Poles appeared on Sunday: Yaroslav Kaczynski (ex-Prime Minister of Poland), Jacek Protasiewicz (MEP from Poland) from the European Parliament. They all start to unwind there, that here, Europe is calling for you. I was surprised that if the events took place at night, where did they come from here?
The whole story begins to spin, it's about an hour. And about an hour a student erupts under us and Ruslana shouts (the singer, ex-people's deputy from Our Ukraine, Ruslana Lyzhichko), who stands there with them: “There were clashes on Bankova!” She does not hear. He writes to me that clashes began on Bankova, and passes the note there. With me, Ruslana shows this to Klitschko, Tyagniboku and Yatsenyuk. We, the operator, of course, crawl out and throw down on Bankovaya. This is the beginning of the collision - the hour of the day. There, on Bankova, somewhere a man under three hundred gopoty, I wouldn’t call you in another way, from the Patriot of Ukraine and the company, stupidly trying to kill the boys from the internal troops, which cost two lines. Well, there appeared some journalists by that time, and the Kiev residents, who tried to stop it, ran a little. Gopot stupidly crumbled all thrown out from under the path of the tractor.
Somewhere in forty minutes Poroshenko came, climbed on this bulldozer and tried to stop them. And these Natsik Poroshenko shouted: "You are Moscow litter, you sell candy to Muscovites!". They pulled him off the bulldozer and started kicking, seriously so. Then two more deputies came. It turned out that there were three peasants in the whole deputies building from two sides. This Poroshenko, Denisova and Kuzhel. Everything. Nobody listened to them. It was about half past, a maximum of two. Considering the fact that this whole situation was developing, the boys who kept it all in check were actually drenched. "Berkut" was not there! There were two lines of internal troops. Somewhere two light-noise grenades flew off and gas went. They began to just recline, because the people are feather with twigs, with chains. There is no attack, constantly provocations: again this bulldozer and once again the bulldozer ... There is no MP, given what they know: this garbage comes at once! After about five Natsik attempted to move the soldiers with a bulldozer, and Molotov cocktails actually went out, only after that the Berkut team was sent to attack. It was already an 4 hour. True, the whole Bank was already filled with onlookers.
- A lot is said about the affected journalists, who presented the ID. Why did you not get into kroshevo?
- I did not get, because I was in many hot spots, and this is the law of military journalism in such situations: if Molotov cocktails flew into special forces, now special forces will kill everyone. Two minutes before the “Golden Eagle” went, I said to the operator: “Everything, we bring down.” Whoever wanted to shoot it, stay, simply had no experience at such points, he got. As a military journalist, it was clear to me that now they would crush everyone. Then I talked to Colonel-General, he went to negotiations with Tyagnibok, I asked him: "Tell me, are there many injured?" He says: "50 man." That is, 50 people from internal troops, conscripts, were injured. I said to these idiots who crumbled the internal troops: “You don't understand, here stands the boy, his mom and dad stand on the Maidan in Lviv, you kill him. Dad and mom stand for European integration in Lviv, and in the evening they will come to the funeral! ”
What needs to be noted, many Kievans are sane - journalists, teachers, normal Kievans, faced these Natsik so that the boys would not be killed.
Exactly at five o'clock, after the crackdown, when they drove everyone out onto Institutskaya Street, when it went awry, a column of people's deputies appeared and began to "plant". I, personally, like Oleg Kryuchkov, conclude that the opposition was waiting for hours for 4. Go exactly 5 minutes from Independence Square to Institutskaya and Bankova streets. They waited for 4 hours - will Natsik Banking or not.
Natsik self-organized, they were originally with gas masks, with masks, and a clear task to break, break, break and break. Their thought was: “If we do not take it, everything will be the same again. How much can you talk, persuade, you need to take! ". And there was no one at Bankova at all! "Everything, we take Bank"!
Some of these Natsik were Korchinsky from Kiev, and the main ones were not from Kiev.
- Acceleration of euromaidan is attributed to the Crimean "Golden Eagle" ...
- The story of the Crimean "Berkut"? In Kiev, after what happened, it clearly started: “They are murderers from the Crimean“ Golden Eagle ”who kill everyone there,” and so on. There are posters on the subway: “People, get off on Sunday, people from the Crimean“ Golden Eagle ”killed our children.” Here really are such flyers. Someone really contrasts the Crimea, they make a big scarecrow from the Crimea.
At half past seven in the evening one of the employees of the Crimean "Berkut" called me and asked me to come to the "Ukrainian House". I walk up to the “Ukrainian House”, there is a cordon around the perimeter, three guys come out of the Crimean “Berkut”, drag me inside and start to tell where they were, that they stood in the cordon near the Sberbank of Russia, and not a single “Berkut” "From other regions did not participate. All were in reserve, they say that the team was with the call sign "09".
The guys from “Berkut” told me that if any other unit, except Kiev “Berkut”, came up, then nothing would have happened. Just to crowd out the crowd and everything. Why did Kiev Berkut work this way? As I was told by the guys from the special forces, the Kiev “Golden Eagle” had previously been involved in street rallies for a week, there were a lot of injured people still from a clash near the barrier under the Cabinet of Ministers. While all the other divisions were catching up, the Kiev Berkut closed all of Kiev. Roughly speaking, they did not sleep for a week, they had wounded, they were wounded, they simply blew off the roof. The special forces guys told me that any other unit would have acted very differently.
- Why did the Ministry of Internal Affairs, in your opinion, sent the initially wound up fighters?
- When they began to spin the anti-Crimean hysteria against the Crimean "Berkut", which did not really participate, they, by the way, continue to stand at the central entrance of the Verkhovna Rada as the most militant unit and as a reserve. They did not participate anywhere. On Sunday, they were not on Bankova, but under the Cabinet. There was nothing under the Cabinet, the assault was on Bankova. They said that when a Natsik column approached there, they threw two stun grenades and that was all.
Who knows Kiev: on the left "Ukrainian House", on the right turn on Grushevskogo, on the Cabinet of Ministers. I mean, the whole column, all those 600 thousands that were, if they go to the Cabinet, they go to the “Ukrainian House”. Full hysteria, and on the ground in front of the “Ukrainian House”, from where it is impossible to get out, there are buses with Crimean numbers, the Crimean “Berkut”. And they are in the "Ukrainian House"! Weapons no, not even shields, only rubber truncheons and cans. I mean, the guys say to me: “They set us up. Someone wants to see the Brest Fortress tomorrow at the Ukrainian House!
Thank God, I managed to hang up a post at 11 (on the Facebook page) and after 12, the commander of the Kiev Berkut spoke with shifty eyes and confirmed that they were dispersing it. The same commander of the Kiev "Berkut", referring to which on Saturday afternoon were statements that they are thinking to go or not to go to the other side. And everyone knew that the Crimean "Berkut" did not participate, but they were substituted. All due to the fact that someone took a photo: they detained one drunk, they surrendered to the cops. But the assault group of the Crimean "Berkut" is different from all, it works in camouflage with the Crimean flag. And then they stood at the "Ukrainian House", they all photographed.
There was another cool order: in the morning after stripping the Maidan, all units from Khreshchatyk were pulled back, except for the Crimean "Berkut", which was on the buses in the center of Khreshchatyk.
- So who is this notorious "someone" who gives orders from the Ministry of Internal Affairs? Is this someone mythical, or does he have a first and last name? Maybe the radio line captured?
- The guys get a team from the Kiev police, those who lead the operation. They come on the radio, where to stand and where to move. This is one of Zakharchenko's subordinates (the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, Vitaly Zakharchenko), because no one else can give an order to the “Berkut”. Or he himself. Orders in any case came from the very top.
- People on the Maidan rally for European integration or is it against the police arbitrariness?
- Maidans are very different. From morning until six in the evening Kiev residents do not participate in strikes. Kievans work as usual. Kievans who support the Maidan, come after work. All the rest of the time on Independence is visitors. These are “Freedom” and other regions of Ukraine represented by students.
Maidan is a patchwork. Kievans and the middle class are protesting against the atrocities of the "Berkut". Even the topic of European integration does not sound imported, but only a change of power in the country. The main requirement of Maidan is “Zeke Get out!”. Only Yatsenyuk, Klitschko and Tyagnibok stutter about European integration. And then, this makes in passing.
When the convoy was lit, I went in and shot: I was talking inside with the commander of the internal troops who were standing on Bankovaya Street. The conversation was like this: come on like this, I take mine away, you take mine away.
- A lot is written and shows about the paid "aunts" who arrived from the South-East, who organize anti-Maidan. They are?
- There is antimaydan in front of the Verkhovna Rada. There is already a scene. I did not see the eastern regions. Yes, there are some incomprehensible faces, but we talked to one, he said that he worked at a construction site in Kiev, and he himself came from Cherkasy. It is clear that someone will pull up, paid or not. I can say that so far Kievans and the same students do not go out. Some people on euromaidan and those brought by the Party of Regions cannot be visually distinguished - they are equally dressed in Adidas costumes.
- If the whole Maidan is chanting “Zeke Get out!”, Why did the opposition only once demanded an impeachment?
- No one is listening to the opposition. She is not in the business. They are trying to pyzhitsya, but it is still unclear who controls this all. In reality, the opposition lost much more than it gained. Because she could not control either the first Maidan or the second, and showed her complete impotence. And one of the requirements of Maidan is to hang Klitschko, Tyagnibok and Yatsenyuk next to Yanukovych on the Christmas tree.
- According to your feelings, who can manage all this?
- While there is no clear control. There is a headquarters, some actions have appeared, in the first days this did not happen at all. A lot of Poles appeared - TV channels, social activists, leaders.
- The anti-Crimean sentiment, which is being replicated in Kiev, is correlated with the statements of the Crimean deputies that no one of the protesters will go further than Perekop. It turns out that a march to the Crimea is being prepared?
- Last night I talked with the Salafis who stood in the glades of protest. They go to Kiev, a thousand people, bearded, to defend the Party of Regions. I called the guys from “Berkut”, who fought with them in the glades of protest. It refreshed them. Nobody is preparing for the march to the Crimea. About the East, no one thinks. I quarreled with many of my friends, because the East does not participate in the layouts that occur in Kiev. And the worst thing that happens is this: the same people of Kiev, supporters of European integration, representatives of Lvov and Ivano-Frankivsk, refuse to explain anything to the residents of Crimea, Donetsk and Kharkiv. I came to the Crimea, and everyone here says - there is a Bandera Sabbath. There is a different story, there is a quilt! And most of the requirements for the resignation of Yanukovych, without taking into account the European Union, the East would have supported, but no one wants to talk to them! For some reason, the East of Ukraine is considered Neanderthals, who go there with bears to a neighboring Russian village. Here, we have a border here, and we go to Russia every morning for sober.
- And this despite the fact that the eastern regions give 70% of GDP in the country?
- Yes it is. But a lot of adequate Kiev. The history of European integration, the economy, and everything related to this, they are not interested. The main requirement is the investigation of the actions of the “Berkut” and punishment, the resignation of Zakharchenko and the resignation of Yanukovich. Because got it. And this does not apply to euromaidan. Another thing is that the promoted history is parallel to the euromaidan - if there is already a change of power, then, at the same time, we will get the European Union. Moreover, the majority of students, both Kyiv and Lviv, despite their education, believe that the roads themselves will begin to level after the association is signed. They do not even know that the signing of an association agreement does not imply the introduction of a visa-free regime. And none of them have read documents about the association!
- By itself, it begs the question - why did they fail to vote on the resignation of the Cabinet?
- According to the vote on the resignation of the government, the situation was this. I make a plot: in 7: 45 we move to the Verkhovna Rada on the street. Grushevskogo, together with the columns of "Freedom". Beautiful such a column, with gas masks, helmets, flags. Grushevskogo street blocked by internal troops, three thousand people from the column in it rested, with shouts, slogans, pictures and everything. We get out of there, go through the quarter past the Cabinet of Ministers, go through the deputy hotel "Kiev" to the Mariinsky park, and calmly go to the Verkhovna Rada. And nobody came there! Here, behind the fence, there is a rally of "Regions", deputies come out. Suddenly, some kind of stray column comes from Maidan, begins to shake the fences. At the same time, the Regionals feel confident, although they stand ten meters away. Vadim Kolesnichenko gets out onto the stage and says: you, goats, fascists, we will massacre you. Those who came five minutes later shout back, suddenly a team arrives, and the convoy moves away from the Verkhovna Rada! Here they shout, but here it is no longer necessary. And everyone is absolutely calm.
-Provat resignation of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, from your point of view, what caused? They demanded, insisted, brought this question to the session hall, so what?
- Tomenko (Mykola Tomenko - ex-vice-speaker of the Verkhovna Rada and oppositionist from “Batkivschyna”) gets out on the armored car in the morning 8, shouting that we are for the resignation of the government. The first line is the meeting of the Verkhovna Rada. I ask Oleinik (a member of the parliamentary faction of the PR, Vladimir Oleinik) I ask - will the Verkhovna Rada resign? - No, never give. I ask Kuzmuk (a member of the parliamentary faction of the PR, ex-Minister of Defense Alexander Kuzmuk): there the people say that there will be a resignation. - That let them say there will gain more votes. Oleinik said coolly, like in a joke: either reduce the size of the hare, or I will increase the size of the pike. Then Kolesnichenko comes out and says the same thing - the opposition has no votes. It turns out that over the night something has changed. If there were votes, and some attempts before voting, then in the morning the “regionals” were so confident that they didn’t care who stood there. And due to the fact that the columns did not fit into the Mariinsky Park, although they could have done this and stormed Rada, everything looks very interesting.
- It turns out that the shortage of votes for the resignation of Azarov and his government was calculated?
- I think what it was made for. Exchange, which may be, this Yanukovych will remove Azarov. But he was left, and he will remove it a little later, when the bidding takes place. But it will be his decision, the “Regionals” have already seized the initiative. There is such an assumption that some students and all those who sincerely stand behind European integration do not understand that after Monday the situation is working for Yanukovych. Two weeks ago, the East would never have voted for Yanukovych. Now, because of the Euromaidan, the opinion of the eastern electorate has changed, thanks to all the unpleasant things that are happening in Kiev. Because of nationalist sentiment, the Russian Yeltsin-Zyuganov scenario is played out: we are, of course, against Yeltsin, but we will vote for him so that Zyuganov is not. And the cool thing is that the same schoolchildren and students who came from Western Ukraine and are chanting “Zeke Get Out!” In 2015 will understand that they, in fact, chanted “Yanukovych's second term”. Because in the East more people! I believe that now many are behind euromaidan, and Yanukovych will stand for a second term. All political analysts said that Yanukovych had a chance if he went to the second round with Tyagnibok. And now, thanks to all this, the entire opposition and the entire Western electorate have been made a “burden”. It is now for the East one big “burden”.
- It turns out that Klitschko and Yatsenyuk were written off to zero?
-Yes, written off. Klitschko does not appear, Yatsenyuk does not appear. But the head of the Foreign Ministry of Germany arrives and meets with opposition leaders in Kiev, but does not meet with Tyagnibok. He is not a handshake! But the big question is who leads the game and who finances it. I'm not saying that the Party of Regions is playing a big game to unite the electorate for the 2015 election of the year.
- We did a survey on the site - how will the euromaidan end? 34% answered that nothing. It was the most recent option of all the proposals, but, nevertheless, a majority voted for him. Your point of view, how will this end?
- Now is a landmark Sunday, when people take to the streets. If there is zilch, then Kiev came out for the last time. The second time to bring 600 thousand people on the streets will not work. By capacity of Maidan, the peak does not exceed 600 thousand. There is nowhere to mark 1,5 million people. It surprises me that in Shevchenko Park, where columns are formed, there were no political flags on Saturday, and on Sunday all the political forces were already standing!
- One question torments - why these organized columns do not go to Kharkov to demand the release of a “political prisoner”?
- They are scared! Because if Julia was on Maidan on Sunday, the power in the evening in the country was different! Change it really! Near the presidential administration there are boys, internal troops. If not the militants approach them, but their mothers, roughly speaking, they part and they pass. I talked with our "Berkut": the Crimean "Berkut" is not configured to shoot at people. Why? Yes, because they say: who should we protect? They are police officers, and they are not in a rush to lay their lives for this power.
But you have to understand: special forces in any country of the world, if you start beating him, he starts beating you back. In Turkey it was much tougher, in Egypt it was much tougher - you can’t beat special forces if you want him to come over to your side, like in Thailand: so that he took off his helmets and put shields on. And if you start to beat him, then the special forces become what he is - a tool. He stops thinking. They do not think by their charter: they are given an order - they do. And if you make special forces think that they don’t need to shoot at children, then he takes off his helmets and puts down shields. But if you start hitting them, then they start killing you.
- According to the same logic, this very unknown center makes the special forces not fold their shields and helmets?
- And do not add up! Because when a tractor drives up while the rally is on the Maidan, it goes to 18-year-olds, behind whom there are boxes of buses, and you don’t break through them with anything, and then the Berkut, which the Administration has filled. With this tractor you do nothing, except that you kill the boys who are in the first two ranks! There was a very simple solution - people dofiga, block the authorities, peacefully, close all units to entry and exit. But no. Are the faculty, who go to the protection of public order under the monument to Lenin. They stand without weapons, without ammunition, the gopot arrives and begins to crush them. And they can not resist! The "Golden Eagle" flies in because a person from the Chernihiv subunit is being dragged into the driveway and they start killing, and the Khmelnytsky "Berkut" subunit goes to the rescue. Sur full! Run info about the fact that Lviv special forces came out in civilian clothes. I talk to the guys (“Berkut” - note “NR”) - they say that Lviv stands through two rooms nearby. And these layouts with the Russian riot police? Even if a person arrives in one 250 plane, do they change the situation? And the girl who was killed, and she is absolutely alive? Any permanent stuffing and provocations. For some reason, the journalists from Monday, November 25 to Friday, November 29 worked fine, since December 2, all went to the barricades and the information on the air is not completely verified.
- And if we assume that the Kremlin is financing?
- Maybe so. Everything is not clear here. Vasilkov sounded yesterday: 100 activists are not releasing the Crimean Berkut. Yes, the Crimean "Berkut" stands in front of the Verkhovna Rada! And what does the Crimean "Berkut" mean? These are 18-year-old boys who were deployed in Kizil-Tash, from western Ukraine, because they are happy to join the army due to their lack of work, and they have been serving in the Crimea for one year ?! Moreover, when I tell my colleagues - well, you do not understand camouflage, but you can approach anyone, the name of the division is written on the chevrons and where it comes from. And it is necessary to distinguish between the "Berkut", which works for a salary, and the Internal Troops, where conscripts serve. But no, no one wants to understand anything. We have everything revolution, all class, we are in Europe.
- How do Kievans themselves treat revolutionary conformity?
“The whole Maidan is painted in paint, all the houses, all the city lights, all the property of the capital is filthy, but we are going to Europe.” And further. A Russian journalist I had to drag out in Turkey, Arkady Babchenko, the most liberal of all liberal ones, wrote: do not forget that the main slogan “Glory to Ukraine - Glory to the Heroes!” Is on the Maidan ...