“Despite the talk of modernization, there is no industrial boom in the country; moreover, nothing foreshadows it. Apparently, the development of industry officials are not very worried. In addition, the government of the Russian Federation “pleased” with the fact that budget expenditures are being reduced and it will not fight for jobs “at any cost”. What awaits us as a result of this policy?
- In your question there are words “modernization” and “industrial boom”. In addition to them, in the 20 years of reform, we have heard many beautiful terms many times - “innovations”, “investments”, etc. There were slogans calling for "double the GDP", "turn the ruble into an international reserve currency", "create an international financial center in Moscow." If you wish, you can collect a large collection of such words and slogans. The trouble is that our slogans quickly appear and quickly die. In fact, such words and slogans are merely verbal interventions. Translated into Russian: our brains are powdered.
- But ministers and officials of the ministries of the economic bloc use only such terminology. It is difficult for an ordinary person to understand them.
- Anyone will understand if he is directly told that the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, in fact, does not control anything. Yes, and what it can manage, if 90 percent of assets owned by large and medium-sized enterprises, put into offshore? It is said that monetary authorities control the monetary system. At the same time, they are silent about the fact that the Central Bank of Russia is arranged according to the currency board model.
That is, in fact, our monetary system is managed from Washington, from the Federal Reserve System (FRS). In fact, we have a currency exchanger, not a central bank. The currency exchanger can not conduct its own policy. There is a girl sitting there and clearly following the instructions and at a certain rate changes dollars and euros to Russian banknotes.
- In the Central Bank and the Ministry of Economic Development, except for the "girl", a crowd of people is sitting. What are all these people doing?
- Simulate activity. They do not control anything, but they carry out verbal interventions, conduct psychotherapy sessions, calling on the people: “Guys, be patient, tomorrow will be better!” And people associated with production see that the destruction of the real sector is taking place. He's falling apart.
- If we talk about the real sector, what are the current trends in capital inflows to this very sector?
- Capital inflows are temporary. We must clearly understand that after the end of the Cold War, the West began to perceive Russia as its colony. The policy of the metropolis, primarily the United States, is colonial. Resources — material, natural, and human — are being pumped out of the colony. This has been happening for over 20 years. Since 1992, the restructuring of our economic model has begun.
Today, it is ideally built under the system of relations "metropolis - colony". When we are told that mistakes were made, they did not take into account something, “they wanted the best, but it turned out as always,” this is deceit. The policy of issuing resources from our country all these years is carried out consistently and firmly. The economy of Russia is striving to finally turn into a "pipe economy". And for such an economy, Russia has an excess population. It consumes the resources that the West plans to use for its own purposes.
It is no coincidence that under the pressure of the West, the entire system of our education is being restructured, including economic education. Sometimes I ask students a comic question: “What is the most valuable resource of a market economy?” In response, they say: “Earth! Gold! "Black Gold"! Money! ”And I say:“ Fool. ” But since fools are born a little, a conveyor for their production was created under the name "Education System". This conveyor begins to work from kindergarten. And what is happening in schools today is just a nightmare.
Young people fill their heads with unnecessary information, and she ceases to understand simple and necessary things. For example, he does not understand that a market economy is an area in which the law of conservation operates. If someone has a benefit, then another has gone.
3-1-47.jpg- What is the deep essence of the problems of our economy? Please explain it in such a way that any housewife could understand.
- I would tell the housewife that there is no economy in Russia. Although what a housewife does is just economics. And on a national scale it is not. Translated from the Greek economy - is homebuilding. More Aristotle divided the economy and chrematistics - activities aimed at enrichment. Today in Russia we have chrematistics. But since the working people in Russia do not understand the tricky Greek words, I will say frankly: “We have anti-economics - house destruction”.
“Why don't you call it capitalism the old-fashioned way?”
- Our man at the genetic level understands that capitalism is something bad. Therefore, we are told that in Russia it is not capitalism, but a market system created. But the market economy does not produce anything, it only redistributes. The law of conservation. If someone has benefits, then someone has departed. To make people ready to give, tools are used to restructure their consciousness and behavior.
A modern person is a consuming person, sharpened for enrichment. But he does not know what role is assigned to him in the global system. And the role is unenviable. The role of the bee, which collects honey. Then the owner comes to her and takes all the honey collected by the "bee". Note all! And the "bee" is dying. The situation is different than in beekeeping, where the beekeeper takes only part of the honey and takes care of his bees. In the global economy, "bees" billions. If half of them die, from the point of view of those who concentrate in their hands the product produced by bees, it is even better. We are driven into a dead end, in the ghetto, in genocide.
- Where does the product produced by the unfortunate "bees" go?
- To the US Federal Reserve. Its owners are engaged in this business, which has the highest profitability. Drug mafia and not lying next. The Fed makes money out of thin air. Share premium is 99,9999999 percent. All costs of the owners of the printing press are reduced to the cost of paper and paint. On the printed "candy wrappers" is buying real assets and resources around the world. The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is included in the world hierarchy as one of the tribute collectors for the Fed owners.
- Going to you, I wanted to ask whether, given the problems of the Russian budget, is it right to maintain a flat income tax scale? But in the context of the depressing picture you have drawn, it becomes inappropriate ...
- Yes. If Russia were a sovereign country, it would make sense to discuss these subtleties. But this is not so - we are in the position of sheep, which are sheared. To begin with, we need to understand: who we are, what place we occupy in the world and how we can build a sovereign economy.
Emergency measures are needed. First you need to understand that the fundamental problems of the Russian economy should not be solved by temporary workers. Patriots, national-minded people, should manage the country's economy. Therefore, before solving economic issues, it is necessary to solve political issues.
If we start to solve problems from the economy, then we will be like a bad doctor who treats the external manifestations of the disease without understanding their deep sources. Such a doctor will smear pimples with greens, not suspecting that a person has oncology in the last stage.
Unfortunately, the majority of Russian economists are very reminiscent of such doctors, who in all cases prescribe Zelenka. Economists, like doctors, are divided into several categories. There are diagnostic doctors, attending doctors, anesthesiologists, surgeons, psychotherapists. Almost all economists in Russia are psychotherapists.
- And you?
- I am a diagnostician. I set hard diagnoses. But I am not a doctor.
- What should be the priority steps to save the remnants of the economy reformed by the pseudolibers?
- The first step, the first point of emergency measures does not take time, but requires political will. It is necessary to immediately introduce a ban on the free movement of capital. We are under the sword of Damocles of a new wave of financial crisis. Not today, then tomorrow we will be covered by a new, more powerful wave of financial crisis. When it comes, no one knows. This question is akin to the question of when an avalanche begins in the mountains. It can provoke any pebble dropped.
If in October the American authorities had not raised the ceiling of the US public debt, an avalanche of financial crisis would have collapsed even then. But the Lord gave us another chance. We need to have time to make a decision (decree, law) on the prohibition of cross-border movement of capital - this, figuratively speaking, is the concrete wall that will protect us from an avalanche.
The second step is the immediate denunciation of the agreement on Russia's accession to the WTO. Maybe someone still does not see the negative consequences of Russia's membership in the WTO, but they already exist. They are especially visible in agriculture. Yes, while we have a certain grace period, the process is slow and unnoticeable. But he is coming, and the consequences will be disastrous. Although we are convinced that tomorrow may be better than today.
The third step in saving the domestic economy is associated with a fundamental change in the activities of the Central Bank and its status. The Central Bank of the Russian Federation should be under state control. In the meantime, he holds a line of owners of the Fed. Nationally oriented state is obliged to take control of the Central Bank. Otherwise there will be political economical schizophrenia. Nationally oriented forces will try to save the economy, turning it towards the interests of the people, and the Central Bank will continue to be controlled from Washington. Absurd!
It is also necessary to abandon the existing model of money emission. The central bank operates according to the currency board model, when money is issued for the accumulated currency. Who offers currency in the Russian market? Exporters The oil company receives a certain amount of foreign exchange earnings. Half of it will remain offshore, which are under strict control of the Fed. The other half returns to Russia and goes to pay for electricity, raw materials, equipment purchases, salaries, etc. And since in Russia it is possible to buy only for rubles, exporters buy rubles for their needs. As a result, the Central Bank accumulates an equivalent amount of currency. Thus, we are earning rubles in a very strange way.
- And what model is used in the USA?
- There the government buys banknotes in exchange for its debt obligations. This scheme is better than currency board. Its effectiveness depends on how the government uses the received banknotes. If, as in the United States, a huge part of the funds will be spent on military spending, it is clear that there will not be enough money, and the budget will always be in short supply. But if the money will be directed to the development of the economy, this is another option. Then we need both the Ministry of Economic Development and the development budget. The scheme is not easy, but it has the right to exist.
A third model is possible, according to which national banknotes enter the economy for specific projects of the real sector of the economy. The Central Bank refinances commercial banks, and they give loans to enterprises for specific projects involving the production of goods and services. Such a model does not create inflation.
- Is a crediting model possible for an economy that is not at all connected with the Central Bank?
- Possible. This is treasury money. The government does not bow to the bankers, and the treasury itself issues treasury notes. But then the moneylenders are not needed. The Fed, which this December will celebrate its centenary, is not needed either. During the American Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln faced major financial problems. For usurers, war is the name of the heart. Warring parties tend to think about winning, not about the economy. In such a situation, you can push loans at any percentage. However, Lincoln refused to take loans for predatory interest, and launched his own machine, issuing treasury notes. But this is an undermining of the moneylenders monopoly! So Lincoln was killed.
Almost a hundred years later, US President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. There are different versions of the causes of the tragedy. According to one of them, Kennedy paid for the fact that in 1963, they launched the issuance of treasury notes. Unfortunately, the financial illiteracy of the population does not allow to understand this intrigue of both American and global stories.
- That is, different models of crediting and financing the economy ...
- But this is a taboo subject. Roughly speaking, we are invited to wear trousers over the head. Our economists have already learned how to wear pants over your head, and they are not able to do this otherwise. Being in a lunatic asylum, it is very difficult to explain even simple things. Moreover, moneylenders took control of the media, and through journalists they teach people to wear pants over their heads. But the article about the treasury tickets in our media during the day with fire you will not find. If in doubt, type in the search engine "Treasury notes" and be able to make sure that we are kept on a starvation diet.
Another example. You have seen a lot of publications about the convertible ruble, which was used in the Council for Mutual Economic Assistance? But thirty years ago, he served a third of world trade! Euro resting! But our students of economic faculties do not know what a translated ruble is and what CMEA is. They do not know that economy at all. Today, “corridor thinking” is purposefully taking shape. Everything that lies outside the corridor assigned to you, you do not need to know. And the Russian way of perception of the world has always been distinguished by the fact that we perceive the world as a whole.
- In the series of measures necessary to save the country's economy from collapse, in my opinion, there should be a place for the idea of restoring the Unified Electric Power System of the country.
- Of course. If we want to be a whole country, not a fragmented country, then we are doomed to its restoration. Recently, even such a liberal, as Yevgeny Yasin, agreed that in vain we destroyed the Unified Power System of the country. But for many years to discuss with him on this subject was like that with the wall.
- What kind of reaction do your ideas and suggestions meet in the corridors of power?
- Recently I visited the Chamber of Commerce and Industry at the Moscow Economic Forum. I sat and listened for a long time. And then he came out and said: “Dear colleagues! You are preparing a draft appeal to the Russian government. I have strong doubts that this document will be reviewed by anyone at all. ” The fact is that we do not have a government, but a colonial administration. What is the point of writing a petition in the colonial administration?
The most interesting thing is that my words were greeted with applause. Many people think the same way. I am not the first and not the last who sends such signals of power. But if the official of the colonial administration perceives him, then what can he really do? At best, slow down the signal that goes along its vertical of power. And the source of these signals - the owners of the Fed. I know this from my own experience, because for ten years I worked at the Central Bank and perfectly felt where the control signals came from. The maximum that a person inside the Central Bank can do is to block some signals.
The transformation of the Central Bank from a branch of the Fed to a truly sovereign institution of national economic development is possible only as a result of strong external pressure from society. The Central Bank of the country in its current form is a “Koscheev needle”, to which we must reach and which we must break. Unfortunately, even very experienced Russian politicians do not understand this.