1. A year has passed since my last visit to the Center for Operational and Tactical Training, and here I am again in Monino, in order to find out what has changed here.
2. At the Academy's entrance there is an empty board of honor: it was transferred to Voronezh, and here the command and engineering staff of the Air Force are no longer taught.
3. Nearby is a former officers' hostel, one of whose wings suffered from a fire and all three floors were evicted. In the rest of the people continue to live.
4. On the way to the TsOTP corps, I meet the remnants of an airfield hangar during the war.
5. A year ago, he looked like that.
6. Traces on the beam leave no doubt: it was cut into metal.
7. I went into the "E" building that I missed last time.
8. Before him has long been a box of some tricky equipment.
9. The corpus, apparently, was abandoned for a very long time, even at the Academy.
10. Some rooms collapsed ceiling.
11. There was a recording studio in the “E” building. In the next room there were three film projectors, and here in the isolated room (on the left) the announcer was sitting.
12. The film was projected onto a large screen in a framing frame.
13. The recording room is relatively well preserved. Double doors lead into it, the walls are covered with sound-absorbing panels.
14. A speaker was sitting at the table in front of the microphone, watching what was shown on the screen through a window with double glass. He put the text on the plates on the right and left. In order to read the text in a dark room, a retractable lamp is attached to the wall. For communication with the outside world, the bell button is set to the right of the window.
15. Speaker console with characteristic inscriptions.
16. But the most beautiful in the room - covered with a cloth ceiling.
17. In the closet of film-makers only the apparatus for rewinding the film was preserved.
18. A photo lab was located in the annexe to the building.
19. There are still stored a lot of cans with an expired developer and fixer.
20. And also there is such a device.
21. On the wall - a screen with some labels.
22. Some pictures have been preserved. Aircraft at the airport.
23. Academy staff ...
24. Near the laboratory, moldy workshops.
26. A few rooms housed a potato and a warehouse of printed materials.
27. A huge map of the USSR, spread on the floor.
28. A whole pack of aeronautical maps of the European part of the country.
29. Sheets of the General 500-marking with God forgotten areas of Afghanistan.
31. The most curious "cards" were found in this small room.
32. These are voluminous topographic maps of various parts of Europe and the Soviet Union.
33. Layouts are made of plastic and reproduce all the irregularities of the relief.
34. Judging by the number of these cards, there may be the whole of Europe.
35. Though the maps are of ten kilometers scale, they make an indelible impression.
36. Leave the building "E" and go further.
37. A year ago, this building was closed, there was a guard inside. Now the doors are open wide, the entrance is free ...
38. Building "T" - a complex of simulators VVA them. Yu. A. Gagarin.
39. The building meets with a wardrobe for students of the academy.
40. Information stand on foreign technology. The weather report is also important information for pilots.
41. Next - empty rooms with forgotten flowers.
42. On the walls - rare calendars.
43. Russian Knights, VVA rugby team ...
44. Agitplakat thirteen years old with the autograph of Dana Borisova ...
45. Now everything is abandoned, but beautiful graffiti appeared on the walls.
46. On the upper floors of the building, besides the stairs, there were three elevators, one of them was a cargo one.
47. Two passenger cabins.
49. On each floor there were classrooms and halls with equipment, information boards still hang in the corridors.
50. All the equipment was basically pulled out, the building will be waiting for new tenants in green uniform ...
52. From a preserved photograph, you can restore what was there before.
53. In other classes, mountains of good furniture remained unclaimed.
57. Remains of various equipment.
59. Album with incomprehensible schemes.
60. Body plan.
61. Scheme of an unknown warehouse spare parts.
63. Learning materials, old and new.
66. In one of the classes on the wall are huge topographic maps, on the left - the BSSR, on the right - Primorye.
70. Another pair of cards in the wall.
71. The European part of the USSR from floor to ceiling.
73. In the basement and on the upper floor of the building there are powerful fans, because there were computers here.
74. Through the entire technical seventh floor stretched ventilation boxes.
75. There was once a rocking chair.
76. Here were elevator drives.
77. The powerful freight elevator is still intact.
78. From the roof of the building a view opens onto the vacant territory of the Moninsky airfield.
79. Ruined old hangar and a cleared area in front of it.
80. Huge photo stands with instructions to future commanders hang on the stairs.
84. One stand without edifying inscriptions, just a beautiful photograph reminiscent of romance aviation.
85. In the corridor, a poster with a floor plan caught my eye. Here were the aviation simulators of the Academy. Is there anything left of them?
86. Of course not. The two-story halls, in which three planes were placed, were completely cleaned.
87. Previously, the simulators could be viewed from the balcony of the upper floor.
88. Among the trash there was a faded photograph of one of the simulators, one can imagine what they looked like.
89. And they finished all these Academy textbooks so badly ...
90. The words on the last stand cause grim sadness, if we remember what lies around.
91. No more words ...