Economist Mikhail Khazin - on the struggle of the Rothschilds and the International Monetary Fund in the Russian open spaces.
Last week, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev put the question squarely: either the economic model is changing in the country - or we are heading for it. The same was said at the Sochi investment forum by the Minister of Economic Development Alexei Ulyukayev. According to the well-known economist, the president of the consulting company Neocon, Mikhail Khazin (he visited Yekaterinburg with a public lecture), Medvedev’s speech is only a pale manifestation of the war of Russian elite groups, behind which are much more powerful forces. What unites Putin, Obama and the Rothschilds? And who is patronizing Medvedev and Ulyukayev?
- Mikhail Leonidovich, at the end of last week, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev published an article about Russia's economic choice. Its general meaning is that the state should become compact and efficient, create an attractive investment climate (this also implies judicial reform), together with the society, control monopolies, support business, education and innovation, growth points in the regions, but it’s pointless to help uncompetitive industries. reductions, retraining, finding a new job, moving, otherwise we will be in the abyss. But after all, all these initiatives will lead to numerous conflicts. Is the Medvedev government ready for them?
“First of all, I don’t read Medvedev’s articles.” There is no time to read meaningless texts. Secondly, it is really strange. Vladimir Putin declares that it is necessary to maintain the standard of living and carry out the May decrees, and his prime minister in the "blue eye" at the Sochi forum claims that there is nothing to hold on to support jobs. What's happening? I explain. Need a little look back two decades.
In the world until some time there was only one financial elite. And all of our statesmen who emerged in 1991 year, lined up for this elite. Just because there was no one to line up. And we didn’t have people of the scale of Lenin or Stalin. And then there is a crisis. Because of which? His reason was described by Adam Smith, who said that in order to deepen the division of labor, it is necessary to expand the market. The first powerful expansion was in the First World War, then in the Second. In the period of the collapse of the USSR, there was another expansion. And now everything - the expansion of the market can not be. How to save the situation? Need to stimulate demand. How? Give money to the public. But today, and so issued a lot of loans. So, you need to change the financial system, introduce a new currency and lend to it. And in the year 2011 [International Monetary Fund - Ed.] It is decided that the Central Bank of central banks will be created, which will give money in a special currency and optimize the global monetary system. And if all politicians are on the content of the financial elite, then it is impossible to refuse such a decision.
What to do [for those who are against the intentions of the IMF - Ed.]? It is necessary to make the IMF unable to function. And then the head of the IMF, Dominic Stros-Kahn, is "taken under the white ruchenki", accusing him of raping a maid from Guinea. He leaves his post. My acquaintances working in the presidential administration once called me and asked: “What does the Stros-Kan case mean?” I say: what about that? You know, they say, before the Stros Kahn affair, the creation of the Central Bank of Central Banks passed through all the international meetings of the heads of state: G8, G20, and so on. And after his arrest, she suddenly disappeared. I say: why are you surprised? As a result, now this topic is not.
After the Stros-Kahn case, the issue (namely, as I said, is the only salvation in a crisis, when the structure of transnational companies is economically unprofitable, and it is no longer possible to expand the markets) was in the hands of [Obamovsky - ed.] White House in Washington. And no one else roars. Because everyone understands that if someone is against it, then immediately there will be some kind of maid.
And this is where the elite split. The first group [of Obama - Ed.] Is in favor of reformatting the entire financial system: make several independent currency centers based on the dollar, euro, yuan, rupee and ruble (the latter is based on the basis of a strongly expanded Customs Union).
Another group [IMF group - ed.] Believes that it is necessary to keep everything as it is and to seize the Federal Reserve System back (the emission center of America - ed.). She began to move to the post of Fed Larry Summers. In the 90-ies, this figure gave advice to Chubais how to carry out reforms in Russia. The personality is colorful. Stamp on it nowhere to put. Even in the USA it is called kleptomania. Obama and his group did not want this, and they were told: if you interfere, we will arrange a crisis for you in 2014. But last week, the issue with Summers was resolved. He withdrew his candidacy. And literally the next day after this, Putin gives his speech at Valdai, in which he says that Russia needs a new identity, homosexuality is not our profile and much more. Do you understand how the wind blows?
- How does the conflict in the world elite affect the Russian power groups?
- Simultaneously with these processes and after the Stros Kahn affair, our Russian elite also split into two parts. One of them decided that it was necessary to develop an independent financial center, and the other that it was necessary to remain in a subordinate position under the IMF and all attempts to crush independence with an iron fist. The coordinator of the first group is Rothschild, and the second, of course, the IMF. Those whom we call “political eruptions” “family” or “liberals” are friends with the IMF. And those who are called “patriots” and “siloviki” are friends with the Rothschilds.
The Rothschilds began to radically change their policies. For example, they "threw" their former partners - Vekselberg, Friedman, and so on. And they sold the real asset of TNK-BP to Igor Sechin, who had previously been created in the Western press as a “bloody gebni”. What did Vekselberg say? "While I am the head of TNK-BP, I am a respected person in the world, and if I sell it, then I become just a rich Jew." From the point of view of the Rothschild, this deal was completely nonsense. What did they get for selling real assets? Papers that they almost themselves and print. But in reality it is a strategic alliance. They (the Rothschilds - ed.) Have shown who they will be friends with in Russia.
- That is, the Rothschilds are now behind the departure from the global dollar system and the creation of currency areas?
- They even moved their headquarters from London to Hong Kong.
- How did the conflict of the Russian groups develop?
- There is a split inside the elite. One of the groups that Voloshin oversees has begun the process of depriving Putin’s legitimacy of power, the so-called “Swamp Process”. His goal was not to allow Putin to come to the Kremlin with a mandate from the people and thus with the right to clean the elite. The first two terms he was with a mandate from the elite. But he could not clean anyone, as a hired general director cannot change the composition of the board of directors.
Further problems began to create the Customs Union. Initially, he was supervised by Sergei Glazyev, but he was expelled from the post of responsible secretary of the Commission of the Customs Union. And in fact, Viktor Khristenko is appointed in his place, together with Igor Shuvalov they begin to slow down the development of the Customs Union. And Glazyev is appointed to the post of presidential adviser and at the same time a member of the national banking council. This happens in August last year. After that, the “liberal” team decides that the post of chairman of the Central Bank is their private property. They want to promote Alexey Ulyukayev to this position. But they fail. The IMF begins to sound the alarm, declaring that Ulyukaev is the best candidate for this post. And at this moment is the name of Glazyev. And who called her, remember? The Guardian newspaper. This is the same newspaper that published Snowden and is closely friends with Assange. This is the Rothschild newspaper. The “liberals” get hysterical, they run to Putin and explain that Glazyev “breaks fire” in relations with the IMF and will be able to hinder the planned economic growth. What's next? After Putin declares Nabiullin the head of the Central Bank (and not Ulyukaev - ed.), A crisis occurs in Cyprus, and it becomes clear that an economic recession is starting in Russia.
- What will happen next?
- Two scenarios are possible. The first is to preserve the current monetary system and write off financial obligations through the war. It was the supporters of this scenario who wanted to strike at Syria in the hope that then Iran would strike at Israel, a new fight would begin, and while it was happening, it would be possible to write off a lot.
The other team, for which Obama plays, believes that in no case can you strike a blow, and you need to create new currency areas. But now Obama has a difficult situation. He would not want the US to lose the lead. But if you read Obama’s last speech at the UN, there he says bluntly: “Guys, we no longer have the strength to keep the situation under control. If you do not help us, then we will leave world positions and it will be worse for you. ”
- What happens to the economy in our country?
- In our country, the economic crisis is subjective. We are in a state of decline. Since the beginning of the year, GDP has fallen somewhere by 2-2,5%, by the end of the year this figure will be 3-3,5%. The government tried to find a way out of the ruble devaluation. By the way, did you notice how quickly gasoline prices rose? It would seem like so? We produce oil, process it into gasoline, and prices are rising. Because all our oil industry is credited there, in the West. And the balance sheets of our corporations are handed over there in dollars, so revenues in dollars should not fall. But the fact is that the ruble devaluation has grown. Their goal was to devalue the ruble enough to stop the recession. They devalued 15% - the recession did not stop. According to my calculations, to stop the decline, you need to devalue the ruble by 40%. It's impossible. Such a devaluation would mean a default of the banking system and the largest corporations, including the state. Therefore, they stopped the devaluation and began to sequester the budget, that is, to reduce its costs. The "liberals" have no choice. Both Medvedev and Ulyukaev have become, I apologize for the expression, to carry some kind of blizzard and scare everyone: guys, soon everyone will be very ill. At the same time they say that there is no economic downturn. But everyone will be bad ... Strange position.
- What would be your way out?
- We officially import 300-320 billion dollars a year, but in reality, somewhere more - 400. Imagine that we are beginning to engage in import substitution. Over 10 years we can replace by 200 billions. That is, we can easily ensure economic growth somewhere in 5-7%. And to do import substitution is not very difficult. Kazakhstan started a similar program four years ago. And she is quite successful. Although they have a problem with engineering staff, but the program is on. We have no problems with the engineers, but nothing happens.
There is one subtlety. The people who run the government and the Central Bank, the sun rises in Washington and they can not afford to take away these 200 billion from their best friends. Therefore, while they are in power, nothing will change.
- And then what will happen to the social sphere? What do Medvedev's statements mean? How far can the state go to get rid of social networks?
- It can not be sold to the public. As long as possible, Putin will keep the situation. At the same time, in the USA and the EU there are no chances to keep our social sphere, and we have in the form of an import substitution resource. Why did Putin criticize the government in April for not fulfilling his decrees? Putin says: why didn't you do it? And Surkov replies: “How is it not performed? There all the points are fulfilled. ” Putin says: “What about the content?” To which does Surkov respond: “What is the content? 15 hasn’t had any content. ” Everyone knows the fate of Surkov. But this process is not over.
Everyone knows that August is a tough month. What happened in August of this year? This August turned out to be much more difficult from the point of view of the Russian elite than August 1998 of the year. In August of that year, the elite did not suffer. This year, Putin made a decision that was taken before him in stories Russia twice. In the 37 year, it cost not only posts, but even the lives of more than half of the elite. In 1950-x it cost the post of Secretary of the CPSU Central Committee Georgy Malenkov. Putin made the decision that when opening criminal cases against officials, it is no longer necessary to coordinate with higher-level administrations. This is a declaration of war. Literally a week and a half, the head of the personnel department of the presidential administration, Lieutenant-General Vladimir Kikot died suddenly. More than this, I can not comment.
Further the story with "Uralkali". Voloshin’s support group - Shuvalov, Dvorkovich and other riffraff - aggressively attacks Belarus. They at some point say "shit!", And they fall silent. And then it turns out that not only Baumgertner, whom no one knows, but also Kerimov and Voloshin, was invited to Belarus. Does anyone have any doubts what would happen to them if they went to Belarus? So if someone has close ties with companies that are “covered” by Chubais or Voloshin, I strongly recommend you look for another “roof”.