Strategy goes hand in hand with ideology. However, no ideology can be established as a state one. Here we must understand that there can be no “non-state” ideology, because this question, in practice, can only be realized by the state. So, we have a ban on the national ideology, and therefore on the national strategy.
To ensure the objectives of the strategic development of sovereign Russia, the state ideology should permeate the totality of all non-state forms of self-organization of citizens. Let's see if these institutions are nationally oriented in modern Russia. The authors of the book "Fundamentals of electoral technologies and party building" E.Malkin and E.Suchkov highlight the following institutions of civil society:
1. Free enterprise is the economic basis of civil society. We have already written that it is generally forbidden for Russia to have a national business. How this prohibition is implemented in practice is more detailed here http://rusnod.ru/theme726.html
2. Local government. Political parties are a natural link between society and government. All large (parliamentary) political parties need serious funding, which can be provided only by big business. And since he is all in foreign jurisdiction, through the mechanism of control of property, the United States can influence the party. And this means that they are not sovereign in their policy and are agents of the occupier’s ideology, and cannot implement a national strategy.
3. Trade unions, pensioners, women, youth and other public organizations defending the corporate interests of their members. By analogy with the parties, they need funding and, through the mechanism of control over the business, are under the control of the occupier and, therefore, are not entitled to be agents of the nationally-oriented development strategy of Russia.
4. Non-profit organizations: confessional, scientific, sports and other associations of citizens by conviction or by interests; charities, etc. Most of them work for the occupier and receive support in the form of foreign grants, or the Americans provide such support through the mechanism of distribution of Russian state grants http://rusnod.ru/theme740.html. Those organizations that could potentially become agents of the national strategy are in every way discredited. A vivid example is the Russian Orthodox Church, which is systematically attacked through informational stuffing (in relation to the patriarch, priests), through punitive political actions (PussyRiot, exhibitions of Marat Gelman), as well as in other ways.
5. "Free" media. Are under the full control of the United States. Managed through a rating system, because, regardless of ownership, they are set in terms of market relations. Ratings publishes the American company TNS. And the higher the rating, the greater the advertising revenue. A large customer of advertising is, as a rule, a business that is in foreign jurisdiction and if the TV channel starts to conduct incorrect propaganda from the point of view of the United States, it will easily block financial oxygen. The propaganda itself is carried out through American agents who run all the major media outlets. Almost all the heads of the TV channels came from the team of the oligarch Gusinsky, who was responsible for ideology in the Seven Bankers. And the head of NTV, in general, the CIA agent himself does not hesitate to talk to the camera https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc5OOiGNSNA
6. Finally, the primary, but perhaps the most important institution is citizens - not just “residents”, but people who are aware and ready to actively defend their rights and interests, and at the same time feel their personal responsibility for the state of affairs in the country. And in the aggregate of the ideological impact on our compatriots, to those traditional 10-15 percentages of traitors, on whom the invaders historically rely, are added people who take the path of treachery under the influence of American propaganda.
Thus, all the institutions that should be guides of the nationally-oriented development strategy of Russia are under American control. Through this mechanism, a ban on development strategy for Russia is implemented. If the nationally-oriented forces try to change the existing state of affairs, the American agents will conduct a punitive operation and accuse those who advocate such changes in violation of the Constitution. After Art. 13 forbids us to have an ideology, and any initiatives to create a national strategy can be brought under the formal violation of the 13 article. For example, a single textbook storieswhich manually pushes the national leader - this is also an element of the state ideology. That is, when deciding on the strategic development of Russia, we are again talking about the need to change the Constitution, and it is impossible to do this without mass popular support http://rusnod.ru/theme741.html.
That is why it is necessary to be actively involved in the struggle to restore the sovereignty of Russia and come with like-minded people to rallies, which will take place on September 21 on September 2013 throughout the country.
Member of the supreme political council of the National Course party, coordinator of the Bryansk branch of the GCD, Alexander Turykin