Fedotovo garrison is located in 50 km west of Vologda. Currently, there are two dozen anti-submarine Tu-142 aircraft in various modifications: Tu-142MK and Tu-142МР repeater aircraft.
The anniversary of the regiment was timed to the solemn ceremony of naming the next board. In total, there are about a dozen aircraft have names. These are mainly cities of the Vologda region, as well as the names of Heroes of the USSR.
1. The day begins with the ceremonial construction of garrison personnel. The last preparatory moments.
2. Personnel do not miss
3. Drummers :)
4. Report to the head of the garrison.
5. Greeting staff.
6. After that, endless boring speeches of chiefs, managers, politicians and others went. But they also end sooner or later. Solemn removal of the Naval flag.
7. Frozen pending.
9. New nominal board - "Fedotovo"!
10. The tradition of assigning city names to aircraft names has been preserved.
11. Pilots and parachutists of the Vologda Aviation Club continue the holiday.
12. An-2 after dropping taxied to the parking lot.
13. On the static parking lot, guests were presented seven boards.
14. Some of them were open to visitors and there were instant queues.
15. Let's start in order. Tu-142MR No. 18.
16. Judging by the appearance, the board is not flying. Koki screws removed, the cabin is covered.
17. The fairing under the fuselage - exhaust antenna device. The antenna length is 8600 meters. But on this board it is already missing.
18. In this state, it is at least with 2009.
19. His brother stands behind him. Tu-142MP No.19.
20. His condition is worse than his neighbor. There are no screws on half the engines. Cable antenna - too.
21. Tu-142MK №97. "Vologda".
22. Also stored.
23. In this state, inside, of course, was not allowed
24. Tu-142MK №56 "Alexander Mozhaysky". Awarded last year on the day of the celebration of the 100 anniversary of the Air Force.
26. Tu-142MK №95. "Cherepovets".
27. The board recently underwent repairs. Looks pretty good.
28. In honor of the holiday even opened the cockpit aft shooter for a while.
29. Tu-142MP No.15. "Taganrog". One of the few relay aircraft in the ranks.
30. The name Taganrog is assigned to the board in 2007.
32. Birthday from the tail.
33. From the side of the tail can be heard hissing. Perhaps the board is filled with oxygen.
Not far from the parking lot is the TEC of the airfield. At that time there were three sides.
34. Tu-142MK №51. On the nose is the sign "Excellent aircraft." This rarity.
35. Tu-142MR No. 12 "Vytegra". According to some reports, the first serial MP.
36. Tu-142MR №11 "Beloozero". The second prototype of the Tu-142MR. The aircraft belongs to the first release of the Tu-142MR and is visually different nose part.
37. Separately in the side far parking.
38. All presented boards are MK modifications. They are easy to distinguish visually by keel fairing. In MP, he sent forward, and in MK - back.
39. Of the dozen sides in the flying state only a couple. One of them - №94 "Eugene Transfiguration". A couple of days before that, he was patrolling in the North Sea as part of a couple.
40. Second - №66 "Ivan Borzov".
41. General plans.
42. Tails, tails ...
44. The color of natural metal. Nostalgia.
45. And finally, a cute airfield fire on MRD