1. Monino - aviation village to the last bush. The alley along the road from the station to the museum is indicated by miraculously preserved stelae.
2. By the Day of Aviation they tint.
3. The first thing that a visitor sees in the open area of the Air Force Museum is the giant B-12. He attracts so much attention to himself that nobody notices the surrounding airplanes.
4. And in vain. To the right of the entrance is the very first exhibit of the museum - Tu-4 bomber. In 1958, it was repaired in the hangar number 6 (now there are warplanes standing there), but the then head of the academy, S. A. Krasovsky, decided not to transfer it to the front part, but to establish a museum in Monino. The plane is in a unique state of preservation, photos of its interiors can be viewed on the museum website. History the Tu-4, which appeared as a copy of the American atomic bomb carrier B-29, is best described in the movie “Super Fortress in Russian”.
5. In the neighborhood there is an airplane of a purely domestic development - a jet Tu-16. On its basis, Tupolev made the first passenger jet aircraft - the Tu-104.
6. The T-4, better known as Sotq, became a significant milestone in the Soviet aircraft industry. It does not make much sense to talk about him here, it’s better to get acquainted with the film “The Tragedy of the Russian Miracle”. We only note: when transferring the nose to the position for supersonic flight, the cockpit windows completely overlapped, and the pilots had to navigate exclusively by instruments, unlike the Tu-144 or Tu-160.
7. Case "Weave" was made of titanium alloys. The plane reached in flight speed in Mach 1,7.
8. In the inconspicuous corner of the museum, behind the hangar number 8 hiding samples of small aircraft. Left passenger Be-32. For his ability to make a military U-turn (without passengers), he was called the “civilian fighter”. To the right is the Polish M-15 jet Polish maize, nicknamed the demon Belfegor in honor of the demon.
9. We go into the hangar number 8 "Unique aircraft", which stand on the floor and hover under the roof.
10. A replica of the French biplane "Voisin" of the First World War. Actor: starred in the films "Elusive Avengers" and "Two Comrades Served."
11. The first flight copy of the first all-metal ANT-2 aircraft, built in the 1924 year.
12. Through the glass you can look into the cockpit of the stratostat of the USSR-1.
13. Turbolet needs no introduction. I strongly recommend to my readers to watch the film “Death Line Pilot Garnaev”.
14. But the exhibit, which appeared in the museum two years ago, is the space analogue of Buran, BOR-5. It can be seen how much it burned at the entrance to the dense layers of the atmosphere.
15. Helicopters Mil, Kamov, Yakovlev and even one “flying banana” Pyasetsky are located between the hangars.
16. At the seventh hangar placed helicopters, baby.
17. Behind the hangar are, by contrast, the giants: Mi-6 and Mi-26.
19. The largest 4 sector, the largest aircraft, military transport and passenger. The first flight copy of the Tu-114. About him will be the story in the second part.
20. The world's first supersonic vertical takeoff and landing fighter Yak-141, developed to replace the Yak-38, but did not reach the series.
21. Another new exhibit of the museum is the combat training Yak-130. On his transportation from Zhukovsky money was collected by the whole world, I also kissed.
22. Under the keel of a giant Tu-95, a jet "baby" La-15 weighing two and a half tons is hiding.
23. And next to them, our very first turbojet fighter, the MiG-9, surprises us with forms.
24. But how far Mikoyan had gone in twenty years! MiG-25 - the owner of many world records, a unique machine for speed and altitude characteristics.
25. Unmanned reconnaissance Tu-141, still in the ranks.
26. Its launcher.
27. Near the UAV is sanitary Lee-2, which restorers are actively engaged in.
28. On the Open Day you could look inside the fuselage.
29. Next to the plane is a small exposition of medical supplies, songs of the times of the war are played.
32. In the central sector of the museum are the handsome giants 3M, Tu-95, M-50 ...
33. The first prototype of the 4 ++ generation fighter Su-35 is the T-10М-1, converted from the serial Su-27.
34. Alley "Drying." In the foreground is the Su-9B interceptor, followed by the first serial Su-17.
35. A new exhibit of the museum, transferred after the dissolution of the Monino aerodrome training base of the Academy. N. E. Zhukovsky - the second flight copy of the Tu-22М3.
36. Missile carrier chassis. Now armed with 150 such machines.
37. In a similar way, I got to the IL-76M museum. He served for a long time as an educational tool of the Institute. In turn, he was brought to Monino after a major overhaul: in the Baltic, he sat on a lane with unreleased chassis.
38. Inside the plane is in perfect condition, this can be seen in the blog at igor113.
39. View from the ramp Tu-114. It looks. as if IL-76 "gives birth" from the belly of another study guide VVIA - Su-27.
40. At the edge of the museum is the saddest place. This is the so-called "aircraft graveyard", in fact - a sump. Almost all of this technique until the 1995 year served as tutorials for VVA them. Gagarin, when it was transferred to the museum, a part in poor condition. She was all on display until August 2004, when she was dragged to the edge of the territory. Here she suffered greatly and continues to suffer at the hands of vandals. On the right are the remnants of the MiG-23ML, on the left - the Mi-24П.
41. Nearby are four Yak-28 of various modifications: a training Yak-28U, a Yak-28PP radar combat aircraft, as well as the Yak-28L and Yak-28BL bombers.
42. Mig-25RB without wings. As I understand it, these airplanes are being disassembled into parts for the repair of the machines in the exhibition, that is, they are all doomed.
43. In the summer of 2012, the airfield service equipment was installed on the former runway of Moninsky airfield, apparently from the disbanded Academy. Guarded by soldiers. There was one old truck, and a pair of KamAZ booths boiled over. Now the technique was removed.
44. At the same time on the field was this handsome Tu-95MS. One could freely approach and examine him; he stood outside the territory of the museum and was not guarded.
45. In 1988, he sat independently at the Moninsky airfield and for a long time served as a textbook for the Academy. Zhukovsky. Perhaps he is still working.
46. Front landing gear.
47. With the aircraft inside - you can see everything from the same igor113.
48. On the plane there are four turboprop engine NK-12MP power 11 185 hp
49. The diameter of each of the screws 5,6 meter.
50. Rear four-wheel chassis equipped with brakes.
51. The wingspan of the Tu-95 is 50 meters.
52. In the rear part is a cabin with two 23-mm automatic guns GSH-23.
53. Now this plane has already driven into the territory. Now in the collection of the Museum of the Air Force two Tu-95, modifications "H" and "MS". And this is good news.