The aerobatic teams could not turn in all their glory, and the Chinese did not perform at all.
1. The first took off the Yak-130 under the control of Oleg Kononeko and Andrey Voropayev.
Post for those who now have a lot of time to view a lot of photos of flights, spectators and pilots, but I do not have time to split them into two posts, so that’s okay. I warned ;)
2. Posting on landing on 800 mm. Exposure 1 / 125. Learn while I'm alive.
3. Then the Su-30CM took off.
4. It’s very difficult to keep track of an airplane that rushes over your head at a speed of several hundred kilometers per hour. Especially if there is a 800-mm lens attached to the camera. But such frames are also sometimes interesting. Here, without a crop, for example.
5. Then this kid flew off somewhere.
6. And the Su-34 flew from Lipetsk under the control of Alexander Kharchevsky.
7. To my great regret, Lipetsk "Falcons" did not appear yesterday because of the weather, so their photos will not be. We'll have to go to Lipetsk and shoot them there).
9. If at 11 in the morning there were only two rows of visitors near the small fence, by three days the picture was like this:
11. After the piloting of Kharchevsky, Svetlana Kapanina made an equally impressive performance on Extra's airplane.
12. What she gets up in the sky can be seen at least in this video:
13. Pass over the strip. When we increase, we see that Sveta is also waving a pen at us! And smiles)
15. PAXFA pair on the runway.
16. The T-50 was pulled into a strip from a distant parking area, turned around in the middle and came off one by one with an interval of 30 seconds far away from the viewer.
17. Spread over efficiency.
18. Disclosure of a small secret of framing. This is an option after processing in lightroom and photoshop:
19. And this is the original without processing and cropping. When I take pictures, I immediately see the finished otkadrirovannuyu picture at the exit.
20. Again, not got!
The next post I will call "Why I love bad weather" and lay out the most fatal breakdowns.
24. After the T-50 took off and went into the waiting area, An-2 flew off. Have a very short mileage - literally 100-150 meters.
27. Lonely "Swift". I remind you that large fighters with low clouds cannot work out the program in full glory.
28. The "Russian" knights came four of them and instead of 35 minutes flew 15.
29. In the clouds it is easy to get lost.
33. An example of passage through the clouds, photos without processing.
36. Shooting and dissolution.
38. Counter aerobatics at the dissolution of the side looks like. But there is a little trick on my part for more effect. Guess it.
39. Having filmed the Knights, we move to the audience side. Here, with beautiful flaws in the form of flagella, impressively dissects A380.
40. At the wide angle it is remarkably visible how the plane clings and twists the clouds around itself!
41. Almost sold out.
42. Performance of the Breitling aerobatic team on L-39.
44. By the way, they fly with good music, which adds beauty to the performance.
And here it began to rain again, and again everyone urgently began to run away. But this time (compared to Saturday), there were an order of magnitude less.
54. Our "Rus" is taxiing out. And also on the L-39.
55. Here who has not regretted a smoke for show! Well done!
56. KDP was not visible)
57. Remained the most persistent viewers.
58. Helicopter show with shooting, watering and landing. The sky brightened for a while.
59. The Mi-26 collected water from the Moscow River behind the control tower and watered the “fire” in the clearing between the strip and the audience.
Aerobatic team "First flight"
66. Suddenly Falcon!
67. The man on the left delivered)
68. Suddenly Hercules!
69. And some pretty little things. Flying boat Che-29.
70. Sky rangers
71. Delta, yes?
72. Trifle is not all interesting.
73. The best places went to the owners of the chalets ..
79. In the evening, UAC President Mikhail Pogosyan congratulated everyone on the end of the air show and thanked the pilots and technicians for their excellent work.
80. In the red jacket, Oleg Demchenko is the head of Irkut, next to him is Vyacheslav Averyanov, who piloted the Su-30CM along with his son Yevgeny (in the same suit) in the center. In the blue kombezah Andrew Voropaev and Oleg Kononenko - Yak-130.
81. Technicians, engineers and pilots. Igor Suzhoi’s General ’Director, Igor Ozar, in a gray suit, Igor Votintsev, Roman Kondratiev, flies to PAKFA ...
82. Sergei Bogdan even in the number of the car has the number 50, like his favorite aircraft T-50.
And in the direction of the Aviation Salon MAKS the pilots were awarded with memorable diplomas and souvenirs in the evening.
83. "Swifts" and "Russian Knights"
84. Baltic Bees
85. "The First of August", China
88. Best aviation Katsuhiko photographer of the entire planet as part of Breilling.
89. "First flight"
90. Dynasty Averyanov, Andrei Voropaev and Oleg Kononenko
91. Yuri Vashchuk, Su-35С.
92. Informal communication with Andrei Alekseev, the commander of the "Russian Knights".
93. So what are you, Denis Plaksin! The tradition of exchanging chevrons unites.
95. Popiar here a little new disc of the main aviation singer Nikolai Anisimov.
96. You can finally put aside fotik aside and quietly chat. Hello!
That is such a beauty!