One of the first News Thursday was not associated with the signing of contracts, but with their implementation. The Sukhoi Civil Aircraft company handed over to the customer, in the person of the Vietnamese airline Lao Central, the passenger SuperJet 100 aircraft. This is the second aircraft of this type built for the Vietnamese carrier. Two years ago, Lao Central ordered three SSJ-100 aircraft from Sukhoi Civil Aircraft and placed an option for six aircraft. The liners are equipped with a passenger compartment, divided into two parts. Each aircraft will be able to carry passengers who have bought tickets to economy class and business class. The first SuperJet 100, handed over to Lao Central, began to make commercial flights in March this year. In the coming months, the transfer of a third aircraft and additional negotiations on the transfer of the option into a firm contract are expected.
There have been new reports on the construction of combat aircraft for the Russian air force. On the first day of the MAKS-2013 showroom, the Ministry of Defense and the United Aircraft Building Corporation (UAC) signed a three-year contract worth about 90 billion rubles. In accordance with it, over the next few years, Russian aircraft manufacturers will be servicing the fleet of aircraft and helicopters during their entire service life, from construction to disposal. On Thursday, several other similarities between the cooperation of the Air Force and the KLA in the framework of the current State program of rearmament became known. As the President of the United Aircraft Building Corporation M. Pogosyan said, by now his organization and the Ministry of Defense have already signed about 70% of the planned contracts under the program. In accordance with these documents, KLA alone this year delivered 65 airplanes and helicopters. Next year, this figure, as Pogosyan assured, will be more.
Thanks to one of the agreements signed at MAKS-2013, Russian-Italian cooperation will expand. Rosoboroexport on Thursday signed five contracts with Italian companies Finmeccanica and OMASUD. Two contracts with the first of them involve the maintenance of the Be-200 and An-140 aircraft sold to third countries. These planes are supposed to be equipped with instruments produced by one of the structural divisions of Finmeccanica, which will serve them. The third contract concerns the supply abroad of the ground-based flight information processing complex Topaz-M. In accordance with the fourth contract, Russian and Italian companies will be engaged in the construction of a new modification of the amphibian Be-103. Finally, the fifth agreement, signed by Rosoboronexport and OMASUD, aims to create light multipurpose amphibious aircraft based on the Russian Be-112 project.
As part of the MAKS-2013 showroom, a meeting took place between the leadership of Roscosmos and the European Space Agency (ESA). The heads of space industries discussed joint plans for the future. Thus, at present Roscosmos and ESA are working on the preparation of two missions during the ExoMars project. In addition, the question was raised of possible joint research projects of the Moon. As noted by the head of the ECA, Jean-Jacques Dordain, during negotiations at the salon in Le Bourget, a plan of joint action appeared. After the first months after the adoption of this plan, its course was appreciated. Everything goes in full accordance with the estimated timeframes and volumes. The only problems concern several technical issues, but otherwise everything is going fine. Already in December of this year another meeting of the leaders of the space industries of Europe and Russia will take place.
In the near future, another joint project of Roskosmos and the European Space Agency may appear. Specialists of both organizations are currently discussing the possibility of combining work on projects of the expedition to the satellite of Jupiter Ganymede. ESA plans to create an orbiter, and Roskosmos intends to send a landing module to Ganymede. Now it is being studied whether these projects can be merged into one large, implying the study of the satellite of Jupiter simultaneously by two automatic stations. The launch of stations is scheduled for the first years of the next decade.
In the field of promising aviation projects one of the main novelties of Thursday was the Ka-226T helicopter. At the site of the air show, this car was shown in a medical version for the Ministry of Emergency Situations. The presenter of the presentation of the new helicopter, General Director of the Oboronprom company D. Lelikov said that the use of such medical machines makes it possible to more than double the victim's chances of survival. In addition, the high flying qualities give the Ka-226T the ability to perform all the necessary tasks, even with one engine running. Earlier, the Kamov company created a patrol version of the Ka-226T helicopter.
Serial production of the Ka-226T is only planned. The Almaz-Antey Air Defense Concern has similar plans. On Thursday, the organization revealed its intentions regarding the newest Vityaz C-350 anti-aircraft missile system, first presented at the exhibition. Next year, the concern is waiting for the signing of the first contracts for the supply of these systems. If these assumptions are justified, then at the end of 2015, the first serial Vityaz air defense missiles will be transferred to the troops. To date, the new air defense complex has passed almost all autonomous preliminary tests. Test launches of missiles and a full system scan will begin in the near future. This phase is scheduled to be completed by the end of the year.
The third day of the international salon MAKS-2013 did not do without ambiguous statements and accusations. A few days earlier, Russian Deputy Prime Minister D. Rogozin criticized the Ukrainian draft of the An-70 military transport aircraft. The official called it “virtual” and urged to abandon cooperation with Ukraine, giving priority to domestic projects for the modernization of the IL-76. It is worth noting, An-70 is not the first time criticized by various experts and officials. The fact is that due to the specific financing procedure and numerous disputes at different levels this project has not been able to give the expected result for many years. The general designer of the Antonov company, D. Kiva, read the words of Rogozin and expressed his opinion. He believes that such statements about the An-70 aircraft speak only about the incompetence of the person who expressed them. In addition, D. Kiva recalled the high take-off and landing characteristics of a promising Ukrainian aircraft: of all existing military transport planes of this class, only one An-70 can take off from an unprepared runway no longer than 600 meters.
The third day of the MAKS-2013 was even more interesting for visitors than the first two. On Thursday, more than 24 thousand people came to the salon, according to the Interior Ministry. No violations of the law are not fixed. Thursday was the last day of the International Aerospace Salon, designed exclusively for representatives of various organizations and the press. Already on Friday, MAKS-2013 opened the door for everyone. The following days will not be so rich in industrial and commercial events, but this is offset by an extensive flight program and other events that are interesting to the general public.
On the materials of the sites:
Photo report from Marina Lystseva
1. In the pavilion of "Helicopters of Russia", the Ka-62 Mockup and many different engines from United Engine Corporation are displayed. Beauty! Be sure to check in if you are at MAKS.
2. A key place is occupied by the project of the holding - the engine PD-14, which is created in the most powerful cooperation of all enterprises and design bureaus of UEC. As part of the exposition, one of the engine working samples was demonstrated, which after testing was brought to MAKS-2013, as well as various components created for PD-14, in particular, a reverse grille made of composite materials and a model of a rectifying fan blade.
3. Some distinguished guests in the pavilion. Someone said that this is deputy mayor. Recognize.
4. Something is being shown to the president of the Moscow Association of Entrepreneurs, Andrei Podenko.
5. Faces play.
6. Yesterday Farman started to the top of the statics. Elegant retro stool in excellent flying condition.
7. But you will not see An-70 on the current MAKS. Flew yesterday handsome.
8. He took off, made a couple of laps over the airfield and went home.
9. The commander of the crew with a beautiful name Thank you.
11. Ilyushin Sukhoi Tupolev on statics.
12. Yesterday, Gazprom was handed the first Superjet LR-version.
13. The test pilot GSS Andrei Kurov.
14. The representative of Gazprom and Mikhail Pogosyan in the cabin. The customer emphasized that he was very pleased with the chair step, since for him it is always a problem - he is tall and in other salons his knees strongly rest on a front seat.
15. The queue of those who want to visit the Superjet
16. Bloggers are like that. The younger generation, the son of tankasan, prosto_vova, aviator_ru, russos and airview.
17. Scandals, intrigues, investigations. Show all that is hidden.
18. undefined examines the chassis of the new upgraded product-476
19. Press of the President of the UAC, Mikhail Pogosyan.
20. The total amount of contracts signed by the United Aircraft Corporation during the MAKS-2013 air show amounted to 12 billion dollars.
21. According to Pogosyan, the corporation has concluded contracts for 173 civil aircraft with a total value of 9 billion dollars, as well as a number of service contracts for the benefit of the Russian Defense Ministry for 3 billion dollars. According to the results of the previous MAKS, held in 2011 year, UAC has signed contracts for 124 civil aircraft in the amount of 7,5 billion dollars.
22. Sberbank Leasing and Irkut Corporation entered into a supply agreement. The document was signed by Dmitry Eroshok, General Director, and Oleg Demchenko, Irkut President. The agreement provides for the intention of Sberbank Leasing to purchase for further transfer to 20 MS-21 aircraft for financial and operational leasing with a total catalog value of 1,7 billion US dollars. Aircraft are scheduled to be delivered to customers between 2019 and 2025.
23. Test pilot Roman Petrovich Taskaev is testing the MC-21 new simulator in the UAC pavilion.
24. The pavilions this year are blue, in the past MAKS were gray.
25. Maestro Katsuhiko Tokunaga this time flew in with the Breitling aerobatic team and flew off a couple of times.
26. Honored Test Pilot, Hero of Russia Anatoly Kvochur, as always, is alert and prefers not to go around.
27. Chinese comrades engaged in unauthorized trade on the territory of the air show.
28. Once again went to the space module. Beautiful turned out.
29. In the UAC pavilion there are a lot of models of the newest aircraft and fighters.
30. In the Transas Pavilion you can fly with pleasure on simulators.
31. And especially the chosen ones are given a ride around the meadow on Begalete.
Speaking of prices. Guys, eat, eat and lie down here will pour you into a huge amount.
Hot Corn Cob - 150 p.
A can of beer - 150.
Bottle of water - 100.
Hot dog - 200-300.
T-shirt with symbols of MAX - 1000.
Umbrella - 1000.
Windbreaker - 1500.
Ice Cream - 100.
Cozy plaedik - 1500.
Foam mat for lying on the grass - 350.
Magnetic 300 p.
Baseball cap 700.
32. Take with you sandwiches and drinks in plastic bottles, because the glass will be taken away. Of course, no alcohol - it can not be carried too. Piercing, drugs, and further on the list is also undesirable.
33. The greed of the merchants is infinite. It is necessary to cut the dough to the next air show, which in two years.
34. A little flight program. Yesterday everything flew from half to five. Tu-204M.
35. Misha Belyaev zhzhot every day on the MiG-29OVT.
36. The sky yesterday was mediocre.
37. Almost every pilot opened the lantern and greeted the audience.
38. Rafale Insanely noisy french fighter. I like our sound more.
39. Voropaev and Kononenko on the Yak-130.
40. Take off A380. Trying to take it off unbanally. There is a very small crop with 800 mm.
42. I use thickets unbanal. By the way, this livery is most often published on airliners.net. She even refuse to accept.
43. Well, I do not know, undefined, a beautiful plane turned out, why are you fighting?
49. They say this ball will soon be demolished, because built a new radar near it.
54. An-2 with a new engine.
Marina Lystseva http://fotografersha.livejournal.com/428979.html