I want to briefly express my opinion on what is the cause of the war in Syria and in other countries of the Near and Middle East.
1 task - the need for a pipeline from the countries of the Persian Gulf to the Mediterranean Sea
1.1 Reducing the cost of delivering oil to European countries and, as a result, reducing the price of oil.
1.2 The weakening of the influence of the role of Russia in the supply of energy resources to Europe, including to the western countries of the CIS and the Baltic states.
1.3 Reducing Russia's income and weakening its economic and political influence.
1.4 Providing an alternative channel for the supply of hydrocarbons in case of war with Iran, if he decides to close the Strait of Hormuz. (The overlapping of the strait will deal a monstrous blow to the economy of the United States, Europe and the countries of the Arabian Peninsula).
1.5 Reduced economic losses in the event of war with Iran.
1.6 Ensuring US and European non-volatility. Providing reliable distribution channels for raw materials in the countries of the Arabian Peninsula.
USA, Europe, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Jordan, probably Iraq.
Iran, Russia, Egypt (reduction of cargo traffic in the Suez Canal), Libya (the nearest major exporter of oil to Europe).
1.1 Providing a split between Salafi and Shiite groups In Iraq (cutting Iran off from Syria).
1.2 Elimination of those who are able to provide economic and military assistance to Syria (Libya) and those who are not interested in cheap energy supplies from the Persian Gulf (Libya, Syria, Egypt, Russia - oh, do not get it yet).
1.3 Elimination of the influence of Russia and Iran in Syria, Change of government to a more loyal West.
1.4 Establishment in Egypt of a government that would care more not about national economic interests, but about supporting the West.
Syria and Libya
2. The development of hydrocarbon deposits in Syria and Libya by Western companies on favorable terms.
3. Elimination of the only Russian naval base in the Mediterranean.
3.1 Remove the strategic ships of the Russian Federation from the soft underbelly of Europe and Israel.
3.2 Remove transit point for the supply of weapons to the Near East and the Middle East.
3.2 Minimize Russia's political, economic and military influence in the region.
USA, Europe, Israel
Syria, Libya, etc ... \
4. Stop the export of Russian weapons to Libya, Syria, Arab countries (Including Said Arabia (complication of relations and the termination of exports)) and reorient these countries to Western models of weapons.
The result is a decline in Russia's economic and military power. Reorienting countries toward NATO blocs through integration of weapons systems. Control over the supply of weapons.
5. Stop the introduction of Chinese companies and products in the countries of North Africa.
6. The weakening of the growth of potential poles of power, economic, military and political competitors: Iran, Russia, China.
7. Ensuring the security of Israel and its allies in the event of the need to eliminate Iran.
7.1 Remove the most powerful military base of the Ally of Iran - Syria from under the side of Israel. To destroy this country, to plunge into civil war (preferably on a religious or national basis (for a long time) or to make a satellite of Western countries.
8. Destroy or discredit the maximum number of countries with a successful economy based on the socialist model of governance, where even formally the resources and plants belong not to a narrow group of elites, but to the state and, as a result, to the people as a whole.
Of the whole picture, only one fragment is not clear - Turkey.
1. Turkey is not profitable pipeline connecting the Persian Gulf and the Mediterranean Sea in Syria. As the role of Nabucco and other oil pipelines going through Turkey is reduced. Here is the chaos in Libya - profitable.
2. Turkey does not benefit from avalanches of refugees badly for ordinary Turks and for the economy as a whole.
3. Turkey is not profitable to incite war on its borders.
4. Turkey is not profitable to provoke the Kurds with whom they have so big problems, and now they will have more mass weaponsincluding heavy.
5. Turkey is not profitable to lose its actual ally in the confrontation with Israel - Syria.
Probably, the whole thing is in Erdogan himself, who on the one hand is positioning himself as a defender of Islam, and on the other hand as one who is able to return her former Greatness and influence to Turkey, at least at the regional level. Perhaps he hopes that, relying on trends like the Muslim Brotherhood, he will be able to create a prototype of the Ottoman Empire with Turkey at the head. In my opinion, a rather illusive dream that does not justify the risks to which he condemns his country. Perhaps the whole thing is the pressure that the West puts on him. Or perhaps he simply does not want to become a new Mubarek - an ally, to whom the West, without hesitation, sacrificed for its own benefit and certain sufficiently clear goals in the Big Game.
So, as we see, God himself, but rather the Devil ordered to kindle a war in Syria and in the Middle East. Not because someone just wanted to, but because it is profitable and, moreover, necessary.