PS Some thoughts about what he saw:
1. Chest badges for VP must be ordered at the Moscow Mint - it will be much more solid and more impressive.
2. Not weapons and special equipment. VP officers should be with pistols, privates and sergeants of VP - with PP-2000 + stun guns (to pacify "dzhigits" who show malicious insubordination).
3. Green takes - not the color. It should be black.
4. Portable communications should be available to all military police.
5. Transport for VP - you need to "Lynx" (IVECO) in the coloring of VP + machine gun (useful for the detention of armed deserters).