2. Currently, the first stage of the creation of the Center for Helicopter Engineering has been implemented: the construction of the building of the Engineering Center has been completed, which houses the main divisions of OJSC Helicopters of Russia and OJSC MVZ named after ML Mil. This year they plan to relocate Kamov OJSC to the cluster site and commission a pilot research center. In 2014, they are preparing to launch a pilot production and logistics center.
3. Andrei Vorobyov visited the territory of HeliVert CJSC - a Russian-Italian company specializing in the production of the AW139 medium twin-engine helicopter.
4. I inspected the assembly shops of new prototypes of helicopter technology, as well as an engineering center equipped with a computer 3D simulation system.
5. The joint Italian-Russian enterprise employs mainly Russian citizens, and this is highly qualified personnel.
The head of the region noted that the high level of salaries and social package attracted to the region and metropolitan specialists, and such experience — so far uncharacteristic for the near Moscow region — must be developed.
6. “It is very important that such enterprises take root in our Moscow region,” said Andrey Vorobyov, “We, those in the executive branch, must create conditions for this. Getting acquainted with the company left a very positive impression.”
7. Vorobiev expressed satisfaction that the production of AW139 helicopters was located precisely on the ground around Moscow. "We have already queued up, money is left, and we will definitely buy it here."
8. Mechanical assembly shop with a plot with machine tools with numerical control.
10. The acting governor sat in the salons of two finished cars in the preflight training workshop.
11. "We have already sold this helicopter to the customer for 14 million euros," Dmitry Petrov, the head of the holding, answered the question about the price.
12. The acting governor received an AW139 mockup as a gift from the company's management and immediately broke off one of the blades. Layouts - a fragile thing, not like a living machine.
At the end of the visit, Andrei Vorobyev answered the questions of the correspondents, praising the work on the development of the enterprise, calling it "the flagship of the economic development of the region."
13. By the way, Vorobiev himself also moves by helicopter, only he has a small Eurocopter.
“The leader must work efficiently and effectively, and the most efficient method of movement is the helicopter. Only due to air traffic can I visit more areas and meet more people”
OJSC Helicopters of Russia is a subsidiary of the defense industrial complex Oboronprom (part of Rostec State Corporation), one of the world leaders in the helicopter industry, the only developer and manufacturer of helicopters in Russia.
14. In total, the Lyubertsy enterprise employs 115 employees.
15. The head office is located in Moscow. The holding includes five helicopter factories, two design bureaus, as well as enterprises for the production and maintenance of components and a service company that provides after-sales support in Russia and abroad.
16. The buyers of the holding’s products are the Ministry of Defense of Russia, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia, Gazprom Avia Airlines and UTair, large Russian and foreign companies.
17. In 2011, the revenue of Russian Helicopters under IFRS increased by 27,8% and amounted to 103,9 billion rubles, while the volume of deliveries reached 262 machines.
18. Virtually the entire territory of the plant is a secret enterprise. Shooting is not prohibited only in the assembly shop "Helivert", so today most of the photos with the assembly AW139,
19. According to a source in the press service, the Russian Helicopters at MAKS will show the first “living” model of the new Ka-62, the layout of which has been demonstrated for a year and a half already at various exhibitions. This is an average multi-purpose helicopter, which is developed using the latest composite materials and technologies. They will bring it to the exhibition, collect it, show it, but it will not fly.
20. The main production enterprises of the holding are Kazan Helicopter Plant, Rostvertol, Ulan-Ude aviation plant "," Arsenyev Aviation Company "Progress" and "Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise". "Stupino Engineering Production Enterprise" and "Reducer-PM" produce components.
21. According to the holding, more than 100 countries in the world use more than 8500 Russian helicopters, which is 14% of the global helicopter fleet.
22. As of 2012, Russian Helicopters accounted for about 85% of the Russian helicopter market and 14% of all global sales in dollar terms.
23. There are seven assembly areas in the workshop, numbered from 0 to 6.
At the zero stage, installation of hydraulics, chassis nacelles is made and design changes are made at the request of the customer.
24. At the first stage, the fuel system, the main and front chassis hydraulics are carried out, the power cable is installed.
25. Stage 2.
Installation of engine compartment fire extinguishers, shelves for avionics and installation of wiring harnesses.
26. Stage 3.
Installing the main chassis, main dashboard, air conditioning and heating, and flight controls.
27. Stage 4.
Installation of engines, main gearbox and tail boom.
28. Stage 5.
Check electrics and avionics, mechanical parts.
29. Stage 6.
Installation of the tail stabilizer, windows in the cabin / cabin. Next, water test. Spetsy, tell me what it is?
31. Russian Helicopters produced about 35% of the global fleet of combat helicopters and about 17% of the global fleet of super heavy helicopters (maximum take-off weight more than 20 tons) and 56% of the global fleet of medium-heavy helicopters (maximum take-off weight from 8 to 15 tons ).
32. Some of what is on the territory of the enterprise, which is allowed to take pictures. Mi-xnumx.
33. The upgraded Mi-24 - helicopter Mi-35М - a multi-purpose military transport helicopter to perform combat missions around the clock and in adverse weather conditions. Designed for the destruction of enemy armored vehicles, fire support units of ground forces, the landing of troops, the evacuation of the wounded, as well as transportation of cargo in the cargo compartment and on the external suspension.
34. Mi-35M as close as possible to the helicopters of the new generation. In this machine, the experience of long-term combat use is connected with the latest achievements and developments in the field of helicopter engineering.
Look at MAX in a month.
35. The Mi-28N combat helicopter is designed to search and destroy day and night in simple and difficult weather conditions tanks, armored and unarmored vehicles, as well as manpower on the battlefield and low-speed air targets.
36. That is such a beauty!
37. There is also a museum exhibit B-12 on the territory of the enterprise, but there will be a separate picture about it.