In the same year, a group of participants in the Great Patriotic War, living in Verkhnyaya Pyshma, turned to Andrey Anatolyevich Kozitsyn, General Director of UGMK-Holding LLC, and Alexander Anatolyevich Kozitsyn, Director of Uralelectromed OJSC, to purchase and install two or three copies of military equipment from the memorial . So at the "Crane", near the Eternal Flame, which was lit in the factory shop from a jet of molten metal, appeared artillery guns.
Military technology so well fit into the architectural complex that almost immediately the idea arose of creating an entire open-air museum at the entrance of Uralelectromed OJSC. Its grand opening took place on 9 May 2006. The exposition at that time consisted of ten copies of military equipment: medium tank T-34-85, self-propelled artillery installation ISU-152, heavy tank EC-3, automatic anti-aircraft gun C-60, 152-mm howitzer D-1, car GAZ-67 , two anti-tank 57-mm gun ZIS-2, 76-mm divisional gun ZIS-3. The pearl of the collection was the legendary rocket launcher BM-13 "Katyusha", which took part in the Victory Parade 1945 of the year on Red Square. Two guns are located directly on a pedestal near the memorial, and the remaining eight exhibits formed an independent museum complex.
By order of the Commander of the Volga-Urals Military District No. 310 from 23 of October 2006, the Upper Pyshma exposition received the official status of the Museum of military equipment in the open air "Fighting Glory of the Urals."