In December, 1237 - January 1238 of the year, Batu's troops invaded the borders of the Ryazan principality, after the 5-day assault took Ryazan and moved to Vladimir-Suzdal Russia. The fragmentation of the Russian lands did not allow to assemble a single army and give battle. Each land, a princedom acted independently and as a result began the so-called period of the “Tatar-Mongolian yoke” - vassal dependence on the power of the king of the Golden Horde, a state spread over a vast territory from the Danube to Siberia.
But modern Russian people are faced with questions, but was the “Tatar-Mongol invasion” invented, who were the “Tatar-Mongols”? Isn't it a fake "Mongols from Mongolia", launched by the spy of the Pope Plano Carpini and other agents of the Vatican (the worst enemy of Russia). Many people in Russia have already begun to understand that the West has been playing its “game” to destroy Bright Russia not since the 20th century, but since its inception, and the Vatican was the first lair of the beast. One of the methods of the enemy is the creation of the so-called. “black myths” (“about drunkenness and laziness of Russians”, “bloody despots Ivan the Terrible and Stalin”, “about filling up the Germans with corpses”, “about Russian invaders who captured one-sixth of the land”, etc.), which blur historical memory and paralyze the will of the Russian superethnos (term Yu. D. Petukhov).
Too many inconsistencies in the "Tatar-Mongol invasion"
1) How could semi-wild shepherds (albeit warlike) crush such developed powers as China, Khorezm, the Tangut kingdom, go through the mountains of the Caucasus, Volga Bulgaria, crush the Russian principalities and almost capture Europe, scattering the troops of the Hungarians, Poles, German knights. After all, it is known from history that any conqueror relies on a developed economy - Napoleon and Hitler had under them the most powerful states of Europe (France and Germany) and practically the resources of all of Europe, the most technologically developed part of the world. The current States have the most powerful economy on the planet, and the ability to buy "brains" and resources for cut paper. Alexander the Great, with all his talents, could not have done even half of the achievements if his father had not created a powerful mining and metallurgical industry, strengthened finances, and carried out a number of military reforms.
2) We are told about the "Tatar-Mongols", but from the biology course it is known that the genes of Negroids and Mongoloids are dominant. And if the “Mongols” warriors, destroying the enemy troops, would pass through Russia and half of Europe (remember what they do with the women who were defeated !?), then the current population of Russia and Eastern, Central Europe would be very similar to modern Mongols - short, dark-eyed, coarse black hair, swarthy, yellowish skin, high cheekbones, epicanthus, flat face, poorly developed tertiary hairline (beard and mustache practically do not grow, or are very thin). Does the described sound like modern Russians, Poles, Hungarians, Germans? Yes, and archaeologists (see, for example, the data of the anthropologist S. Alekseev), digging up places of fierce battles, find mainly the backbones of Caucasians. This is also confirmed by written sources - they describe the Mongol warriors of a European appearance - blond hair, light eyes (gray, blue), tall. Sources depict Genghis Khan as tall, with a luxurious long beard, with "lynx", green-yellow eyes. The Persian historian of the times of the Horde, Rashid ad Din, writes that in the family of Genghis Khan, children "were born mostly with gray eyes and blond."
3) The notorious "Mongols" did not leave a single (!) Mongolian word in Russia. The words “Horde” familiar from historical novels (for example, V. Yan) are the Russian word Rod, Rada (Golden Horde - Golden Rod, that is, royal, of divine origin); "tumen" - the Russian word for "darkness" (10000); “Khan-Kagan”, the Russian word “Kokhan, Kokhany” is beloved, respected, this word has been known since the time of Kievan Rus, as the first Rurikoviches were sometimes called, and in the criminal world the word was preserved - “godfather”. Even the word "Batu" - "father", the respectful name of the leader, is how the president is still called in Belarus.
4) Mongols in Mongolia only from Europeans (!) In the 20 century found out that they seized half the world and they had a “shaker of the Universe” - “Genghis Khan” (“rank is Khan”) and from that time they started a business on this name .
5) Alexander Yaroslavovich very much acted in concert with the “Horde-Rod” Baty. Batu struck in Central and Southern Europe, almost repeated the campaign "scourge of God" Atilla. Alexander also smashed Westerners on the northern flank - defeated the Swedes and the German knight orders. The West received a terrible blow, and temporarily subsided, “licking its wounds,” while Russia received time to restore unity.
6) There are many other inconsistencies that destroy the overall picture. So in the “Word about the destruction of the Russian land” it is told about a certain “trouble” that befell Russia, but there is no mention of the “Mongol-Tatars”. In general, the Russian chronicles speak of "nasty", i.e. not Christians. In the story “Zadonshchina” (about the Battle of Kulikovo), Mamai before the battle, surrounded by boyars and Yesauls, turned to his (!) Gods Khors and Perun (Russian pagan gods) and accomplices (assistants) Salavat and Mohammed (part of the population of the Horde-Rod accepted Islam).
What does all this say!?
"Tatar-Mongol invasion", as well as the "Tatar-Mongol yoke" was not! These are the black myths fabricated by the Vatican and German scientists (Miller, Bayer, Schlözer), their Russian accomplices (perhaps not evil, without thinking) with the aim of destroying historical Truth and destroying Genuine Russian History. Undermining Russian roots, destroying the sources, Western rulers deprive the Russian people of the life-giving power of their Sources, turning them into thoughtless consumers.
What really happened, we ourselves must figure it out, clearing the past from the rubble of lies. It is logical to assume that this was an internecine conflict between the fragmented Russia that adopted Christianity (Kiev-Vladimir Rus) and the little-studied world of Scythian-Siberian Russia, which retained the pagan faith of their ancestors. Moreover, Northern Russia (Novgorod region) eventually supported Batu's army, taking part in the war with the West.
About the oddities of the "Tatar-Mongolian" invasion
- Alexander Samsonov
- http://topwar.ru"rel =" nofollow ">http://topwar.ru