Lie like a virus
- Is the anti-Stalin hysteria reigning today in the global media annoying you?
“A lie insults me, and I will expose this lie with all the means at my disposal and try to convey the truth to people.” Stalinization is the enlightenment of people, an explanation of what Joseph Stalin wanted to do, what he managed to do, who and why resisted his reforms. Without exposing the lies about Joseph Stalin and stories The USSR of that period can not be any Stalinization. Today Joseph Stalin is dear to everyone for whom words such as Justice, Fatherland, People are not empty sounds.
The fact is that the lie about Joseph Stalin and the USSR of that period was created with the aim of undermining the authority of the country's leader, so that people would be repelled by any attempt to comprehend the nature of the phenomena that occurred during the period of his life and his role in these events. This lie is not directed against Joseph Stalin or his relatives, but, first of all, against the Russian people. By lying about it, they are trying to deprive the Russians (and together with them those peoples who, together with the Russian, built the first in the world society free from parasites) the ability to resist both external and internal threats. The lie about Joseph Stalin is a virus created by subhumans that destroys the defense mechanism of a people and is responsible for recognizing danger. Finally, a lie about him is an attempt by the current elites to justify the plundering of the good that was preserved and multiplied by the Soviet people, says Yakov Dzhugashvili.
Georgian youth do not know Russian
- In Georgia, Joseph Vissarionovich remember, love?
- The attitude of people to Joseph Stalin in his homeland today is determined by their awareness of the country's leader and the USSR of that period. These are the two most slandered topics, and to understand them you need to have access to specific literature, and this literature is mostly Russian-language. The authorities in Georgia have been pushing the Russian language out of Georgia for almost ten years and have achieved “quite good” results in this matter: the younger generation practically does not know Russian. But even that part of the population that does not consider it “the language of the invaders” and continues to join the world culture through the Russian language is not particularly interested in the topic of Stalinism. Most Georgians today do not even have the desire to deal with these issues, as they are suppressed by their extremely sad financial situation, as well as the monstrous in their meanness, anti-Soviet (and essentially anti-Russian) and anti-Stalinist propaganda, which is poured from TV, and in Georgia four million people - two dozen channels! You need to have a stable psyche and have a strong motivation to not lose heart and resist in such conditions. Therefore, it must be admitted that in Georgia the Stalinists have no effect on the mood and consciousness of the people. Despite such a sad state of affairs, the positive image of Joseph Stalin — in articles, cues — like a powerful beam of light pierces the minds and hearts of people, causing them to think about this man and his affairs.
How to revive Stalinist justice without violence
- Do you have a Russian passport?
“I am a citizen of Russia, moreover, I am a participant in the initiative group on holding a referendum on adopting amendments to the Constitution and the law on“ Responsibility of power ”to secure these amendments.
- What is their essence?
- Life is arranged unfairly. And injustice comes from power. The power is unfair because it has the potential to be unfair. How to achieve justice without revolutionary violence? It's simple, but you need to see the root of this injustice of power. Why do members of the government and their minions do whatever they want in power? Because they are not responsible for the results of their rule - they are not punished for the harm done to the people. The driver will be punished for an accident that happened by chance, and the authorities are not responsible for anything, no matter what it does! Is this fair? We need a law according to which in all elections every voter except ballots with a new composition of power will receive a draft verdict for the old, replaced composition of power, and in this verdict there will be three lines: “Worthy of encouragement”, “Worthy of punishment” and “Without consequences”. If the majority of voters decide to release the old composition of power without consequences, the authorities will leave their powers as they are now - without consequences for themselves. If the majority of voters decide to encourage the authorities, then the President or each member of the Federal Assembly will become a Hero of Russia. And if voters decide “Deserving Punishment,” then the President or each member of the Federal Assembly will go to jail for the duration of their term in office.
- How are we going to judge?
- Each voter will judge the power solely out of his own conviction in her guilt and merit. And in order for the verdict to be objective, voters are required to answer themselves a simple question: has their life improved, worsened or not changed during the period of the government’s rule. Agree that any voter will be able to answer this question, regardless of his education, cultural level, etc. We, citizens, take the responsibility to submit to the authorities, but once every five years we will judge the authorities for the results of this our subordination. That is justice!
- You pay special attention to the Katyn case.
- Not so long ago, the Tverskoy Court of Moscow indirectly confirmed that the Germans shot Polish officers in 1941. The outcome of the court with the State Duma was sensational. No, the lawsuit was denied, but in its decision the judge wrote in black and white twice that the Poles in Katyn were shot in September of 1941, i.e. - Germans. This is a big win! This is no longer journalism, but a document in which the general knowledge of this fact is established in court. I congratulate all honest people. And, most importantly, honest Poles, with this victory! And to all scoundrels, including Polish, I advise you to stock up with validol.
- Who helps you fight the process?
- In 2009, a publicist Leonid Nikolayevich Jura contacted me and asked my father, Yevgeny Yakovlevich, to allow him to file a claim for the protection of the honor and dignity of Joseph Stalin. The lawsuit was filed with Novaya Gazeta for publishing an article by Anatoly Yablokov “Beria was appointed guilty”. According to the laws of Russia, only a relative of Joseph Stalin has the right to file such a claim. My father agreed, and Leonid Jura became the official representative of his father in court on this case. However, the father considered it obligatory that his representative along with Leonid Nikolayevich was Yuri Mukhin (www.ymuhin.ru), who by the beginning of the process was sick and was in the hospital. (What happened to him there is a separate story, which almost ended tragically for him). Then they were joined by Sergey Emilyevich Strygin - the author of the independent investigation of the Katyn tragedy. For three years now this trio has been terrifying at the “fighters against Stalinism” only because “they are fulfilling their dream!” After all, they demand the trial of Joseph Stalin? Here is a court for you, come and prove his “crimes”. Lawsuits showed the complete helplessness of prosecutors Joseph Stalin. Unlike the studio of Ekho Moskvy radio station or the office of the editor of Novaya Gazeta, in court our opponents were forced to answer for their chatter. Our representatives actively helped them in this by asking various questions to which they were obliged to answer, as required by law. Historians conducted an amazingly large-scale work to expose lies about Joseph Stalin and the history of the USSR. Yuri Mukhin, despite being extremely busy (he himself initiated two criminal cases under the “Russian” article for extremism) and underwent heart surgery, he managed on the day of the meeting or immediately after writing exhaustive reports on what was happening there. Now these reports are combined into a book called The Trial of Stalin. I note that the media, both official and supposedly oppositional, kept a united silence about these processes. Even Ekho Moskvy and Novaya Gazeta have chosen to remain silent, although they were directly involved in the trial.
- You had a loud trial against journalist Vladimir Pozner.
- I was able to attend this process, and had the “happiness” to witness this “TV-boltology guru” in close proximity. Ironically, the process took place on December 21 - on the birthday of Joseph Stalin. The bottom line is this: Vladimir Pozner accused Joseph Stalin of shooting Polish officers in Katyn at the end of one of his programs in his traditional replica. When he learned about the lawsuit, he was on the air of Ekho Moskvy, saying that he was ready to prove in court that Joseph Stalin was involved in the shooting of the Poles by documenting. When he arrived at the court session accompanied by two lawyers (one of whom was clearly on friendly terms with the judge), he laid out on the table two of the four documents from the most famous folder of fakes in the Katyn case. The judge responded immediately, and made it clear that this document was hidden far away and forgot about it. Vladimir Pozner forgot about this “document”, as he forgot about his ominous promises to document the involvement of Joseph Stalin in the shooting of the Poles. Instead, he began to defend his constitutional right to chatter, i.e. - personal opinion. I note that all the “fighters against Stalinism” in court proceedings, instead of giving concrete arguments in favor of their allegations, were engaged in defending their right to personal opinion. During one of the breaks, there was a dispute with Vladimir Pozner regarding the “documents” brought to the court. It became clear that he saw these papers for the first time in his life. Moreover, he never even heard that these papers are fakes. What does it mean? And this means that Vladimir Pozner, knowing about the topic of the upcoming court dispute and having at least two weeks before the start of the trial, did not even deign to spend at least an hour of his time and “google” this topic on the Internet. So, for example, to my remark about one of the “documents”, namely “Beria’s letter”: “Could Lavrenty Beria have ordered something to the“ troika ”in the 1940 year, if the triples were abolished in the 1938 year?”, Vladimir Posner blurted out: "Mog!" One word - "guru."
- How do you feel about the western about Joseph Stalin, who is going to shoot Alexei Balabanov?
“He promised to make a film about my great-grandfather, stating that“ Joseph Stalin, who was already a completely debunked idol during his youth - a bandit, a thief in law, would become one of the heroes of the film. He was actually a thief in the law - it is not proved that he personally participated in the robberies. But not proven that did not participate. Therefore, I can both do so. ” I would like to emphasize that a lie about Joseph Stalin is not an insult to us, relatives. She does not offend me personally. This is the humiliation of the Russian people who, in the shortest possible time, built a powerful industrial country that won the war from the army of all Europe (after all, not only Germans fought on the German side). Finally, the people who conquered into space.
Manufacturing of “famine”
- In Ukraine, in the anti-Stalinist policy, the main focus is on 1932-1933 famine ...
“This is what Professor Grover Fehr says, the author of the book 61 False Khrushchev:” In the 1930s, the Ukrainian nationalists, with the help of the Nazis, began to fabricate the so-called “famine”. Now the late Canadian explorer Douglas Tottle (Douglas Tottle) argues this in his book Lies, Hunger and Fascism: Myth about the Ukrainian genocide from Hitler to Harvard (Fraud, Famine and Fascism: The Ukrainian Genocide Myth from Hitler to Harvard (1987). I read an article in 1987 in which he debunked the lies of Ukrainian nationalists. I was amazed at what Douglas Totl wrote and went to Toronto (Canada) to meet him. In 1988, American journalist Jeff Coplon He interviewed him and others for the article “In Search of the Soviet Holocaust: The Famine 55 Years Old and feeds the Right ”(In Search of a Soviet Holocaust: A 55-Year-Old Famine Feeds the Right). Ukrainian nationalists lie about the so-called“ famine ”is necessary to justify their cooperation with the Nazis and the killing of millions of their compatriots, including Jews. They killed up to 100 000 Polish citizens during the so-called Volyn Massacre. Polish researchers Vladislav and Eva Semashko (Wladyslaw and Ewa Siemaszko), Ukrainian-Canadian researcher Viktor Polishchuk and Russian historian Alexander Dyukov document this massacre. In order to justify at least a small part of these crimes, nationalists need to insist that the USSR was worse than the Nazis and Ukrainian nationalists, and it was so bad that there was nothing worse than communism and “everything else would be better.” Similar false stories about Soviet atrocities are also promoted by the right-wing nationalists of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. Usually they are based on Nazi propaganda sources, which are most often simply reprinted. The Historical Memory Foundation of Alexander Dyukov publishes papers on these falsifications.
Joseph Stalin's great-grandson is convinced that exposing the anti-Stalinist lie is necessary not only to restore historical justice, but also to return to our peoples a protective mechanism protecting us from dangerous ideological aggressions, because knowing our history, the ability to distinguish lies from truth, the original from fake - one of the foundations of such a protective mechanism of the people.
Interviewed by Dmitry Fakovsky, especially for the online publication Verb