Maria Solovyova: Vladimir Zhirinovsky publicly called Yanukovych a traitor for the fact that the Ukrainian president is actively promoting the idea of European integration. How much do you agree with this characteristic, and why do you think so?
Andrew Vajra: Vladimir Volfovich slanders Viktor Fedorovich. Offends how much in vain. It is not good ... It can betray her, a friend can betray. But Yanukovych has never been his for Russia. It was once stupid in Moscow that the leader of the regionals was a friend, and now, when it became obvious that this was not the case, they decided that he was a traitor, and they were very upset about this, they even became nervous, including statements by Zhirinovsky ...
At the moment, the Kremlin is faced with its own illusion. This is not something that hurts, but rather offensive. Moreover, the collision occurred with another illusion in a fairly long series of similar illusions. After all, a number of important events were being prepared by the Kremlin under Yanukovych-President, but it turned out that the “body” not only did not move, but did not perceive the obvious.
- Who could have known that the pro-Russian Yanukovych, who was supported by Moscow more than once after winning the election, would make a sharp turn towards Europe?
- Probably, if you and I worked as high-ranking officials in the Kremlin, we would not know. It would be a surprise for us. But we do not work there, and therefore were aware of what Yanukovych is. Your humble servant knew this long before the last presidential election. And you learned about it from me in 2010 year.
This is not our first conversation. Therefore, when I was preparing for our conversation, I was not too lazy to find my interview, which I gave to your publication in September 2010. Remember?
You then asked whether Yushchenko Yanukovych and Azarov are friends of Russia and antipodes. And I answered:
“YUSHCHENKO and YANUKOVICH DON'T BE POLITICAL ANTIPODs. THEY STAND ON ONE IDEOLOGICAL PLATFORM. Both the first and second - supporters of the project "Ukraina". Both the first and second principled opponents of the equalization in the rights of any manifestations of Russianness and Ukrainians.
At the moment, Ukrainian political nationalism, which has reached its highest point of development, “svidomizma,” has no antipode at all. The ideology promoted by Yanukovych is a soft, adapted for the perception of the Russian Ukraine version of "svidomizma." And then he added: “RUSSIA'S FRIENDS ARE NOT WATCHED ON A GOVERNMENTAL OLYMPE OF UKRAINE. Do not flatter yourself with the loving rhetoric of individual Ukrainian politicians against Russia. It has a lot of sweetness, but very little sincerity. And the truth. Only a personal calculation.
You then doubted my categorical statements. And this is understandable. How can the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation, the Security Council, the FSB, the SVR and other authoritative structures be wrong? And I, in turn, then doubted the adequate perception of the Russian authorities of the regionals and Ukraine as a whole. I quote myself beloved:
“Recently, I have the impression that the Kremlin does not really understand much about what is happening in Ukraine. It seems that the success of Yanukovych in the presidential elections and the rapid increase in our influence of Moscow have finally brought down the sharpness of Russian officials. As Vladimir Ilyich once wrote, it’s dizzy with success. ”
I can repeat the same thing now ...
- Does Russia continue to make mistakes in relation to Ukraine?
- continues. But trying to fix them. Foreign policy, geopolitics, cannot be built solely on commercial interests. This is the same if the one-legged participated in the marathon.
After the sacking of the country in the 90s of the last century, the current Russian government is fixated on the financial and economic aspects of foreign policy. It even looks like some kind of psychological trauma. Win economically and financially at all costs! Press assets and money at any cost! And everything else will follow! So still thought in Moscow. But this is a mistake. This is something like a tank breakthrough that is doomed to defeat unless supported by infantry and aviation.
- So in Moscow thought? Or think?
- If we take into account the statements of Vladimir Putin about the so-called. “Soft power” that Russia should use in its foreign policy, then, probably, all the same - they thought. You just have to wait and see what exactly this Russian “soft power” will result in.
It is not my first year that I say that financial, economic, and political expansion, even very successful, will be temporary if it is not strengthened by direct work with the mass consciousness of people.
You can be a successful businessman, but everyone will hate you. And you can be a successful businessman and cause respect and even love for everyone. This is me to the fact that now the Russian business and Russian political influence is entering Ukraine, in fact, in the zone of psychological alienation of a significant, if not most, part of the Ukrainian population. And I do not exclude that Moscow does not fully understand this.
For more than twenty years, Ukrainian journalists, festered by the West, Ukrainian journalists and all the country's leading media outlets demonstrate Russia and Russians as primordial enemies, as an aggressor and invader. In Moscow, my words will most likely be perceived as an exaggeration. But this is from the weakness of understanding the situation in Ukraine. And this situation is such that over the course of 20 over our years, our journalistic corps (having passed totally through the so-called Western “training programs”, grants and other forms of Western “complementary foods”) tirelessly unwound the Russophobia in Ukraine. Now Ukrainian television is vaccinating hate against the people of Russia almost since childhood. In Ukraine, thanks to the propaganda developed there, it is fashionable and stylish not to love Russia. And this dislike is grafted onto the masses consciously and purposefully. Just like the idea that Ukrainians are Europeans. Everything is turned upside down, but you can afford it if you form the semantic and informational trends in the country.
In this connection, the possible return of Russia to us in the minds of a significant part of the population is already considered as an occupation. And it should have been perceived as liberation.
- In Ukraine, Russia is losing the information war?
- In Ukraine, Russia is losing the war for the souls of ordinary people. THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT! And without victory in this war here, any economic and political success of Russia will be short-lived.
- And what are the reasons for this loss?
- First, the Ukrainian ideology is completely at the mercy of the West, which promotes it through Galicia and the Galicians who flooded the same Kiev. All modern Ukrainian ideology, permeating politics, the media, the education system, etc. is derived from the ideology of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists, which was once headed by Stepan Bandera. I will not go into details and talk about the fact that the OUN had two wings and two leaders. In this case for us it does not matter. In this case, the main thing for us is that the ideology of modern Ukraine in its foundation bears OUN Russophobia. Moreover, militant and irreconcilable Russophobia. And in Moscow they do not understand this, or they close their eyes to it. And in vain.
For example, Ukrainian neo-Nazis are very afraid of Jews. Because they know that they clearly and rigidly react to every anti-Semitic attack anywhere in the world. Because they know that Jews do not forgive offenses. Because they know that Israel has extremely effective special services that can get almost any enemy. Therefore, every time after some spontaneous anti-Semitic scandal, the leaders of the Ukrainian neo-Nazis are cowardly running to the Israeli embassy to apologize, like, for example, the leader of "Freedom" Tyagnibok. Because they know that for them there can be fatal consequences. And they openly spit on the Russians, as they are sure of their impunity. And it is necessary that they were afraid of Russian stronger than the Jews. It is necessary that they know that they will expect blood with blood for every incident against Russians or Russia.
- Do you think that the rapprochement between Russia and Ukraine is impossible until the Ukrainian ideology changes?
- That's right ... And Russia loses in the fact that information is not represented in Ukraine. In this sense, it is simply not there. There are newspapers with old Soviet brands, completely arched under the local ideological conjuncture, and nothing more.
... Yes, in Ukraine there are people who are leading an ideological and information war with the impudent Galician neo-Nazis, historical falsifications, with Russophobia, outright lies in the Ukrainian press and on television. Perhaps organizations will soon appear that will physically oppose Ukrainian neo-Nazis. Everything goes to this. But this is partisanism. Our resistance is spontaneous and disorganized. This is a "war" at your own peril and risk.
- What do you think should be done in this situation?
- Moscow to think not only about the "pipe".
- The question of the CTA is now relevant?
- Overly relevant. Yanukovych’s last visit to Moscow was devoted to the gas transportation system. It was necessary to decide who would get what, and under what conditions.
- But did not work?
- Yes. Obviously, Yanukovych still does not understand the seriousness of the situation in which he finds himself. No one has yet decided to explain to the Ukrainian guarantor that he can go to the second presidential term only under conditions of a relatively tough authoritarian regime. He has virtually no other options for “re-election”.
- In Moscow, he was offered a second term in exchange for the "pipe"?
- What are you ... That's too much. In Moscow, they can only offer him a personal percentage of the exploitation of the “pipe” within the Ukrainian-Russian consortium and personal security guarantees after he ceases to be president in 2015 year.
- Do you think that he will not be able to win the presidential election?
- Will be able. If his “election” will not depend on the people.
- you hint at dictatorship?
- On some of its similarity that can create the conditions of elections without a choice. However, as they say, “not according to Juan a sombrero”, because he exhausted everyone.
To retain power, it is necessary to rely on some kind of force, either on a particular class or social layer within the country, or on external support. Yanukovych does not rely on anything and no one. He lost the support of the common people, the support of Russia and the West too. Now he is losing the support of the oligarchic clans, who put him in the presidency. Hope for a court camarilla is an illusion.
- What is the way out?
- To give power under the guarantee of personal security and the security of everything acquired by them "overwork". In any case, this is the most realistic scenario. It is quite possible. He does what is demanded of him, gives up what he has to give up to 2015, and quietly loses the election to the boxer.
The boxer suits both Russia and the West. He is almost equally trusted by all regions of the country, unlike the rest of the so-called. opposition leaders. He is inexperienced. It is limited and manageable. He will do what he is told. Klitschko is Yushchenko, but without the famine sticking and embroidered idiocy. The best candidate in a word. And for all.
- How is Tymoshenko?
- And what about Tymoshenko? The woman is sitting and feeling good at it. The main thing that the envy of enemies and friends did not destroy her. Simple, biting, hohlatskaya envy. And all our elite crowd, including Yanukovych, is jealous of her. We are not accustomed to talk about what causes the envy of the Ukrainian elitarians with respect to Tymoshenko.
What do you think a woman is sitting on? For having the wrong gas contract signed? And what is its wrongness? In that it provides for too high a gas price for Ukraine? But they did not guess. This is not its main incorrectness. His main irregularity is that he was signed by Tymoshenko, not Yanukovych.
You see, while Yulia Vladimirovna is languishing in the dungeons, the interest from the revenues that Gazprom receives from selling its gas to Ukraine under this contract is dropped onto her foreign bank accounts. And the higher the price of gas, the greater becomes the personal capital of Tymoshenko. Here is what, above all, enrages Yanukovych and Co.. Very solid money goes into someone else's pocket. And it's annoying!
The result is an unpleasant situation: the authorities have taken, but they cannot earn good money. Not Yanukovych signed the gas contract, it means that the money is not his. And Tymoshenko is sitting, considering dividends from a profitable deal throughout her life and is waiting for 2015 of the year when she comes out beautiful, rich and famous.
- Was the unfavorable contract deliberately signed by Tymoshenko in exchange for interest on its implementation?
- Exactly. In another way, Ukraine’s gas contracts are not signed. Yushchenko did the same, and before him Kuchma. The gas business in Ukraine is based on presidential kickbacks. Tymoshenko violated this tradition, and for this she was punished.
Even Russophobe Yushchenko had a percentage of the sale of Russian gas by Gazprom to Ukraine?
- So what? What do you think, why did Yushchenko need to break the contract, under which Ukraine bought huge amounts of gas for some ridiculous? Indeed, from the point of view of national interests, such a move looks like a complete nonsense!
But the fact is that Kuchma concluded with Russia a contract that provided for the purchase of Russian gas by Ukraine. And that's why he received from Moscow a “presidential rollback.” When Yushchenko came, he asked: “Where is my money?” They answered him: “At Kuchma. If you want to redirect the cash flow of "gas dollars", sign your gas supply agreement with Russia. " Yushchenko and signed. The price of gas for the country jumped to the skies, but the “dollars” went to the bank accounts of the presidential “family”.
Then Tymoshenko became the prime minister. Naturally, the woman slept very poorly, knowing what money goes past her box office. In the end, she shook in Moscow. Faded this question with Vladimir Vladimirovich. It turned out: no problem! Sign the new contract and your “rollback”! Well, she signed, despite the fact that most of the Ukrainian government was against it.
- The price of gas was too high.
- Of course. But the fact is that the higher the price for Ukraine is for Russian gas, the more “kickback” is obtained for the one of the Ukrainian elitarians who signed the contract for its supply. That is why each new gas contract for Ukraine is worse than the previous one, regardless of who came to power.
- What about the interests of the state?
- What state? I'm afraid that you think in Russian categories. In Ukraine, the state does not exist. Here the state is oligarchic clans. Therefore, in the first place are the interests of these clans, and then everything else. And whoever becomes the Ukrainian president, the situation will not change. This is a lot of money that this audience will not be able to refuse.
Moscow simply buys the Ukrainian ruling elite. And this elite is happily for sale. And those who are now eager for power in Ukraine do this in order to sell at a higher price. And for Moscow, their "more expensive" - this is a miser. Therefore, she simply buys another gop company that comes to power in Ukraine. She learned this from the West. It buys the way Europeans buy, for example, the ruling elites of African countries. Now Ukraine for Russia and Europe is a piece of Africa, by the will of fate found itself near their borders.
- In Russia, when discussing the European integration of Ukraine, they are talking about some truly enslaving conditions for Ukraine. Why did the EU consider it necessary for Ukraine to set such conditions?
- First, let's clarify. For all the years of "neutrality" nowhere and there has never been a conversation on the part of Europe about the European integration of Ukraine. Moreover, high EU officials and leaders of European countries have repeatedly said that for a variety of reasons, Ukraine cannot be a full member of the European Union. This is the fact that the Ukrainian elite deliberately ignored for almost twenty years, telling their people sweet tales about how he will heal in the European Union sometime in the future.
All these long years, it was not about integration, but about cooperation between the EU and Ukraine as a country outside the borders of the European Union. Europeans never deceived anyone about this. They always told the truth. They have always said that Ukraine has no chance of becoming a member of the EU, although theoretically it has the right to do so. And all the talk of the Ukrainian elite and the media about European integration is just speculative reflection within the framework of a given ideology. To put it simply, all the talk about Ukrainian European integration is a hoax.
Well, imagine the situation: Yanukovych / Yushchenko / Kuchma goes to the tribune and says: “Dear Ukrainian citizens, I want to inform you that, for objective reasons, Ukraine cannot become a member of the EU even in a distant future.” And then what? You understand that this will mean the collapse of the ideology of Ukrainians, on which the whole project of “Ukraina” is based?
If the road is closed in the EU and it’s almost impossible to survive on your own, then where should you go? It is clear that the alternative to the European Union is the Eurasian Union. But they can't admit it! They have long been hostage to "European integration." Indeed, without this “European integration”, the project “Ukraina” becomes absolutely impossible! So they continue to carry nonsense about "European integration."
- And what about the associate membership of Ukraine in the European Union, which Brussels can give to your country this year?
- Another lie. In official documents of the European Union there is no such thing as “associate membership”. Any EU expert will tell you that there are no “associated members” in the European Union. There are “member countries”, “candidate countries” for EU membership and “potential candidate countries”.
The European Union has several types of so-called. association agreements. Association agreements of the first type are concluded with “candidate countries” for EU membership. Contracts of the second type are concluded with “potential candidate countries”. And third type association agreements are concluded with countries that have no prospects for EU integration. In the latter case, such treaties were signed by Brussels with Morocco, Algeria, Jordan, Tunisia, Egypt, Lebanon, Israel and the Palestinian Authority. Ukraine also wants to be in this row.
In our case, the Association Agreement is a very strange thing. On the one hand, it provides for the creation of a free trade zone and the implementation of reforms aimed at the Europeanization of Ukrainian standards in the political and trade and economic spheres, and on the other hand, it does not provide (does not guarantee) neither Ukraine’s membership in the European Union nor any rights in framework of "cooperation".
The association agreement is, in fact, a long list of European requirements for Ukraine, which, formally, should adjust its standards in different areas to EU standards, so that the EU is more comfortable with our country. Moreover, by signing the Association Agreement, Ukraine finds itself in the legal field of the European Union, that is, it becomes obligated to comply with many EU normative and legislative acts, whether it wants to or not, whether it is beneficial or not beneficial. But at the same time, our country does not receive any rights and preferences that EU members have!
The result is a funny situation. By signing the Association Agreement, we actually give up part of our sovereignty in favor of EU officials, but do not receive anything in return, even membership promises!
- And then what is the meaning in it?
- For the national interests of Ukraine - no. For the ruling Ukrainian top, this Treaty is, firstly, a part of the ideology on which the Ukraina project rests, and secondly, a PR action, demonstrating to the potential voters the Europeanness of the “regionals” and their European integration efficiency.
For the European Union, the Association Agreement almost completely subordinates Ukraine in legal, financial, and trade and economic terms. Moreover, the consequences of this subordination may have catastrophic consequences for entire branches of the Ukrainian economy.
And besides, having signed the Association Agreement with Ukraine, and tying our country to its standards and rules, the European Union, therefore, will not allow it to participate in the integration projects of Russia, where there are standards and rules. For the EU, the strategic meaning of this Treaty is the establishment of full control over the internal market of Ukraine and the complete blocking of Ukraine’s participation in Russian integration projects.
- Why do “regionals” go for it if it is unprofitable?
- I suspect that only a good specialist in the field of psychiatry can answer this question. I have repeatedly said that oligophrenic predominate among the Ukrainian chiefs. Many people think that I'm just trying to insult someone. But in fact, I only state a psychiatric fact.
- Why does Europe not want to see Ukraine as an EU member, even in the long run?
- And why is the EU Ukraine as a full member? What can it give him? Our resources? So he will receive them and so, and inexpensively, if Ukraine is in the FTA. Our population? And why should he? To feed him? So the European Union now and feeds its poor members with difficulty. And then there are more than forty million freeloaders! Why do they need them? To wash toilets in Europe? So the citizens from the former social camp, all kinds of Balts with the Poles, do an excellent job with this case. Even European closets do not expect Ukrainian citizens in the European Union anymore.
But in the case of Ukraine’s accession to the EU, millions of our compatriots will move to the West in search of food. And these are not high profile specialists. These are mostly unskilled workers who can do the simplest work. And there is plenty of such “good” in Europe.
Let's be frank, Ukraine and its population for Europe is illiquid. Remember what it means from an economic point of view? Illiquid assets are property that cannot be used in production and therefore are subject to sale or disposal.
Ukraine for Europe is a wild region inhabited by wild aborigines. And if, with a great desire, Ukraine can be adjusted to European standards in terms of the quantity, shape and size of the cucumbers it grows, then it is impossible to fit the population of Ukraine to European standards. This human material has a completely different property and quality. Here we are talking about human nature, mentality and culture. It is impossible to change the plan for European officials.
For Europe, we for the most part are something alien, incomprehensible, carrying chaos and a threat, some kind of Africa, so they behave with us as African countries. Their task is to establish reliable control over the territory of Ukraine and use it as a barrier against Russia. And nothing more.
Therefore, Ukraine has no prospects for European integration. Even theoretically. European integration is a “carrot on a stick,” with which Europe directs Ukraine in the direction it needs. Or rather, keeps at a distance from Russia.
- So, the EU Association Agreement can sign?
- Yes. It is beneficial to the European Union. Therefore, the Europeans will try to squeeze out some concessions from Yanukovych before the end of the year, and then sign it, thereby blocking our country's entry into the Customs Union. Well, and their ratification, they either tightened, or even bury them until the moment when the new "orange" came to power. This can be done by any member of the European Union. And the “regionals” will remain with an empty piece of paper on their hands and with their illusions alone.
- The persistent reluctance of Ukrainian politicians to join the Customs Union is irritating in Moscow. What proposal from Russia could incline the elite and the people of Ukraine towards choosing a union with Russia?
“Russia has nothing that could convince the ruling Ukrainian elite of the need for Ukraine to join the Customs Union.” Now this elite is better without Russia. Therefore, Moscow can only create conditions under which the Ukrainian elite without Russia will be very bad, unbearable, suicidal bad. Moscow has no other options.
In my opinion, Russia needs to bring the construction of the Customs Union to a logical conclusion, leaving the “European-integrated” Ukraine behind its wall, with all the ensuing consequences. The Ukrainian elite must understand that without Russia, without the Eurasian Union, it is doomed to lose its business. However, in fact, Putin is doing this now. It consistently cuts financial, economic and trade arteries through which Russia still feeds the livelihoods of the “Euro-integrating” Ukraine.
And the further the integration processes in the post-Soviet space continue, the more disastrous the economic and social situation in Ukraine with its European choice will be. It is obvious that our elite and most of our people understand the obvious truth that without Russia, without a new Empire, we have a haplyk. So that even the weakest on the head began to understand the essence of being.
In my opinion, the situation will become very interesting when the countries of the Customs Union introduce a visa regime and restrict free movement across the border of the labor force. After that, the beauty of the so-called. “European integration” will be fully felt by those millions of ordinary Ukrainian citizens who now earn their living from their families in Russia. That is, here we will have the last bastions of the economy, and it will be impossible to get to feed you. That's when the jolly will begin. That's when many here at our place will want to hang with their whole soul local “foremen” with “hetmans” and go under the “Russian Tsar”, as it once was during the time of the Ruins.
You know, we now have a very sharp discussion about the vehicle. Many are very sarcastic about him. They say: "Putin will come and take everything away." They even find 2010 videos of the year where Lukashenko impartially speaks about Russia's actions in the framework of the Customs Union. You see, they say, “Muscovites” stripped Belarus as a sticky one, even “Luka” is not satisfied. Ukraine will enter the vehicle and with it the same will be!
“Russia does not want to be on an equal footing with the former republics of the USSR!” They cry out. Our proud Ukrainians demand equality! They want to be on equal terms with Moscow, be stupid, greedy, thievish, poor, weak, but at the same time talk on an equal footing with someone who is smarter, richer and stronger! But does that happen in life? Or maybe in the EU someone will talk to them on an equal footing? Well, what a delusion, the right word?
They fear that "Putin will come and take everything." And what about all? How much is left of what is still not taken away from ordinary citizens of Ukraine without Putin? After all, most of us have long been working for food, just to survive physically! And so with that simple Ukrainian citizens, if the Russians take away from our oligarchic party what she once took from the people? Or do we have nothing else to do, how to worry about the assets of Ukrainian oligarchs?
In general, whatever Russia gives Ukraine, it will still be small. Such is our hohlatsk soul. It seems that the times of "giveings" are gone. It's time to pay bills.
- What is the probability of the collapse of Ukraine?
- The probability is large enough. The mechanism of the collapse of Ukraine is very simple. It all depends on whether this regime can stop the financial, economic and social decline of Ukraine. If he cannot, and the facts speak about it, this fall will sooner or later provoke a large-scale political crisis. In other words, in the conditions of continuously decreasing resources in the country, the struggle for them will become extremely acute. At the first stage it is political, at the second stage, the matter can go as far as shooting.
If you look at our regions, you can easily distinguish the subsidizing country Southeast and subsidized West. Already, the Galicians are actively screaming that Kiev redistributes the state budget funds in favor of the South-East (Donetsk) and gives a miser of Western Ukraine. But at the same time, our glorious Galicians from “Freedom” are silent about how much money the Southeast gives to the state budget and how much the West. And it is not by chance that they are silent. The fact is that at the moment the Southeast region of Ukraine actually contains the Western. Like it to someone, or not, but Little Russia contains Galicia. That is why the cries of national unity and catholicity of Ukraine are constantly heard from Galicia. The marriage of Little Russia and Galicia is not out of love, but purely by calculation.
After practically all the industry built by the Soviets in Western Ukraine was safely destroyed by the Galicians and “sawn”, the bulk of the working-age population of this region went abroad to earn money, and the entire Galician social sphere and the financing of the crumbling infrastructure of the regions were hung up neck continuing to earn money Southeast.
As a result, a paradoxical situation has developed: the South-East of Ukraine works in factories, pays taxes, deducts money to the budget, but lives poorly, and the West of Ukraine, having left abroad for work, brings out the cash that is unaccounted for in tax authorities, builds three-story palaces for itself , buys expensive foreign cars, but in the general state the boiler gives practically nothing. As a result, the poor population of the South-East of Ukraine actually contains the rich population of the western regions of the country, since it is the “skidnyakov” money that goes to social payments to “zapadentsev”, to medicine and education, to maintain roads, bridges, dams, etc. infrastructure of Western Ukraine. And the “zapadentsy” themselves, without suffering from the torments of conscience, at the same time still teach the “skhidnyakov” how they should live correctly, what language they should speak, which gods to pray, which heroes to worship.
Moreover, now Galicia, with the lips of the leaders of Freedom, shouts with surprising impudence that the Southeastern regions emit little of it, that the Russian Ukraine is obliged to raise the cash content of Galicia, that the state should increase subsidized revenues to local budgets of the western regions!
Do you think that “Freedom” is striving for power with such frenzy? Just because the Carpathian jaunty, who once became the core of the OUN (b), and now created the VO “Svoboda”, want to establish their supremacy over Little Russia? Not only. Among other things, in Lviv, Ternopil and Ivano-Frankivsk perfectly understand that only by establishing control over the Russian Ukraine, Galicia will be able to live in prosperity and comfort. This is a question of political domination and money. That is why the Galicians flooded Kiev. After all, the mother of Russian cities is the key to establishing its domination over the “Moskalyams” and “Skhidnyamy” in every sense of the word. This is the real essence of modern Ukrainian, and more specifically Galician, nationalism. We are for the heirs of the OUN - consumable anthropological material, the lowest race that should form the foundation of the so-called. Great Ukraine.
Now imagine a situation where, in the country, against the background of a financial and economic collapse, an acute political crisis will break out and the ruling elite of the Southeast will face the threat of losing power, first in the capital, and then in their home regions. After all, the PR is already a walking political corpse. And the situation is such that, apart from the Galician nationalists, there are no real organized alternatives to the regionals in the country. What should the ruling elite of the Southeast do in order to preserve their power, assets and capital, if they lose control of Kiev, the central government bodies?
Anyone who thinks that the Donetsk, Odessa or Crimean republics are only the distant past is mistaken. It is possible that under certain conditions, such state entities may become the future of a significant part of the territory, which is now called “Ukraine”.
By the way, a similar situation develops in Europe. In many European countries, separatism is increasing, when regions with some resources tend to float freely, so as not to share their wealth with anyone.
- How big is the gap between Russia and Ukraine in human terms?
- I had a chance to somehow go to the Crimea in the same compartment with two women. One of them is ours - a typical Khokhlushka both in the way of thinking, and in language and in behavior, and the other is a typical Moskalka, of Russian mentality and pronounced Moscow dialect. It became interesting to me. I put aside my "reader" and went down from the top shelf to fellow travelers. Have talked. And then I realized that I had sisters in front of me!
It turns out that one of my fellow travelers ten years ago went to live in Russia, in the Moscow region, and the other stayed at home. Only a decade or so, and our typical Ukrainian, Little Russian woman has become a typical "integrated" Moskalka with a typical Russian way of thinking, values, and patriotism.
Why am I doing this? And besides, there is practically no difference between the average Great Russian and the "pereshy" of Little Russia in human terms. We are the same, even despite our regional specifics and mental features. WE ARE RUSSIANS! And this, in my opinion, is the main thing. Therefore, our sameness creates the same problems for us. As we are here in Ukraine, so have you there, in Russia, after the collapse of the Union, you found yourself in a worldview vacuum. European ideological myths could not stick tightly to our consciousness, and now they have fallen off altogether.
Therefore, we, like you, are intuitively looking for something to cling to, in which you can find ideological support. And when it is very important to be found by someone, it will be very important for you in Russia and for us in Ukraine. Moreover, there will no longer be a division into “you” and “us”, in it we will appear before the world as something single, monolithic and not at the whim of our superiors, but by virtue of our inner essence.
In the meantime, our lost people wander aimlessly, as if in delirium, who knows where. His desire is simple and straightforward. Recently I talked to the 17 year old son of my old acquaintances from Western Ukraine. What, I ask, do you want from this life? He replied without thinking: “I want, he says, to become a boss, do nothing and get a lot of money.” What could be worse for any society than similar values of adolescents? After all, he briefly formulated life priorities not only of his generation, but also of the overwhelming majority of our citizens, of our era! Indeed, in this sacramental “I want to be a boss, do nothing and get a lot of money,” we hear the pipes of our collective Armageddon. These words are a sentence to our society! This is our society. This is not just an ideological crisis, it is a deaf dead end from which there is only one way out ...
- Your words sound sad. Are you prone to pessimism?
- Do you want me to laugh happily and promise that everything will be fine? For some, the verdict is the end, but for someone - a great reason to change their destiny, and if necessary, the whole world ...
At one time, Nietzsche asked himself a rather relevant question for our times: what is pessimism? Is this just a sign of decline and defeat or something else? Can a crushing force flow from pessimism? Could there be pessimism in some human species an intellectual predilection for what is in the existence of harsh, terrifying, evil, mysterious? An addiction arising from the overflowing force, from the fullness of existence? But can not pessimism be a result of an excess of force, a consequence of the not always realizable need for struggle, in crushing even an irresistible, in the search for a terrible, and therefore worthy enemy, where you can test your strength?
There is such a concept in philosophy as “heroic pessimism.” This is when a person does not hide cowardly in optimism from misfortune, adversity, ordeals, but calmly looks at their faces, enjoying pleasure from confronting them, from feeling their own strength in the struggle against them.
Maybe it makes sense to all of us to become heroic pessimists?