So, let's begin.
History airsoft started at 1945 in Japan. After the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Japanese were forced to sign the act of unconditional surrender. In one of the points of the Act it was stated that they do not have the right to maintain their own armed forces and to conduct exercises using combat weapons. But the Japanese people are cunning, they have come up with a way out of the situation. Copies of real weapons were made that repeated the exact assembly / disassembly scheme, the rate of fire and other performance characteristics of real weapons. The only difference is that the copies were shot with plastic balls with a diameter of 6 mm. Naturally, these models went for free sale. Thus, in different countries, these games have gained popularity under various names, for example, air soft b hardball. In Japan, the popularity of air soft came at the beginning of 80's, the strike in Russia came in 97 year. This is roughly the story of the strike.
1. Age of participants - at least 18 years
2. Mental equilibrium (If a person shows signs of mental imbalance and is able to prevent others from receiving positive emotions from the game, the team, as a rule, quickly breaks up with such a fighter. It is necessary to remember that responsibility for the fighter’s behavior lies not only on him, but also on team, and therefore refrain from any manifestation of aggressiveness and inadequacy ...)
3. Use only airsoft weapons permitted within this game (This is a very important requirement. Small arms indicated in the rules must fire with industrial-made 6 mm caliber balls weighing 0,12 to 0,43 grams (8 mm weapons are also allowed, but rarely used). Weapons not originally intended for shooting 6- or 8-mmballs are prohibited in airsoft. The speed of the ball from the barrel of the weapon is also limited - as required by the RF Law on Weapons (pneumatic toy with muzzle energy no more 3 joules are considered weapons) and requirements of the Rules, separately for each type of weapon: pistols, pump guns, automatic weapons of small, medium and large sizes, machine guns, sniper rifles with a single shot.)
In this part of the rules of the Association and the rules of the SC contain various restrictions listed in the table:
|Type airsoft weapons||Restriction according to the rules of the Association (caliber 6 mm), m / s||Restriction according to the rules of the SK (caliber 6 mm), m / s|
|Small automatic weapon||120||160|
|Automatic long-barreled weapon||140||160|
|Sniper rifles (not designed for automatic fire)||172||200|
4. Measurement of speed is made when firing a ball with a mass of 0,2 gram.
5. When playing on objects that involve shooting at short distances (buildings), a weapon is used with a ball departure speed of no more than 120 m / s (this rule is the same for the Association and the UK).
6. For airsoft pyrotechnics, made on the basis of firecrackers (grenades, mines, charges of means of amplification) there are also serious limitations: the firecracker should not be more powerful than the widely known and available in the shops Corsair-6. All these restrictions are designed to reduce the painful and traumatic effect of hitting the balls and the explosion of firecrackers, to preserve the health and good mood of the players. Nevertheless, even a weapon that complies with the restrictions must be applied wisely.
7. Mandatory protection for eyes that can withstand airsoft ammunition (The greatest risk when playing airsoft is the risk of getting ammunition or a striking element in the eye. The flight speed of the balls and the striking elements of airsoft pyrotechnics is usually not large enough to cause injuries and injury to the body, but large enough to cause serious injuries to the eye.In order to minimize this risk, each player must wear goggles or a mask throughout the game, completely closed eyes and stand-up shots from the most powerful airsoft guns allowed.Gearing goggles or a mask can only be done in the non-game zone.If you need to temporarily remove glasses in order to wipe them, you must ensure your own safety - turn away, lean to the ground, hide behind your hand , weapons or equipment items. In general, take care of your eyes!)
8. Use of equipment and military-style equipment uniform for all team members (This requirement applies to any team visits to game events involving representatives of other teams. The purpose of this requirement is to ensure the player’s identification by the enemy’s fighters and allies in appearance. It is forbidden to play civilian clothes. It is forbidden to use the uniform used before 1953 of the year and the “soldier of the future” uniform.)
9. Willingness to strictly follow the rules of the game (The widest requirement, implying, firstly, a firm knowledge of the rules and the game scenario, and secondly - the desire to honestly perform the task set for the team.)
It is impossible to describe all subjects of disputes and disagreements on airsoft game. Almost any scenario involves a lot of options for teams, and players are constantly in non-standard positions. Nevertheless, over the years of the game, experienced fighters have developed a special code of conduct, partially regulated by rules, which should be known and guided by them in a disputable situation. Here are its main elements:
Accurate use of weapons
It is necessary to take into account the pain and possible injuries caused by a person hitting a ball or a grenade explosion. In the end, your target has only the role of such - the enemy, but in life it is your colleague, a good guy or girl, whose health you would be pleased to take care of. Hence the following requirements:
1. Do not exceed the speed limits of the ball! You, of course, want to shoot more and more powerful, but think about what it will be like to the person you get into!
2. Do not shoot from powerful weapons at short distances! Do not shoot any weapon at all! If you have a powerful main weapon, use a spare weapon (at a speed of no more than 120 m / s) or a pistol worn with you to play in the building. If a shootout occurs in an open area, and you have a powerful weapon, be very careful and if possible eliminate the ball from falling into a person from a short distance. For example, snipers are not recommended to shoot from a distance of less than 20-30 meters. If you get close to the enemy, and he does not see you, tell him something like “bang, you're killed.” In extreme cases, shoot him in the shoe.
3. Do not shoot in the head! If possible, refrain from shooting at open parts of the body, especially at the head. If you accidentally hit your head from a short distance - apologize, if necessary, offer help!
4. Do not shoot in a residential camp and non-game zone! In a residential camp, the weapon must be unloaded (with the magazine unbuckled) and with a safety lock. The same requirement applies to the build before the game and after the game. Weapons with a clasped empty magazine can be used in a residential camp only for photographing. Shooting weapons is allowed only in a specially designated area, making sure that there is no one in the sector of fire.
In the game, immediately after you are amazed, you should unfasten the shop and shoot the remaining ball in the barrel into the ground or into the air. In deadman should be with discharged weapons. Shooting in the vicinity of the ghostworm is prohibited.
5. Do not shoot at non-combatants! There may be non-combatants in the playing area - people who are not participating in the hostilities. These are photographers, videographers, attendants, etc. All of them should have elements of equipment (jackets, hats) in red. Shooting at them is prohibited. Also, you can not shoot at the affected players (they are also indicated by a red bandage). In addition, people who are not related to the game can enter the territory - fishermen, mushroom pickers, etc. They should be politely conducted outside the playing area, if necessary, ceasing the game for a while.
6. Do not shoot at animals, non-combat vehicles, alien property, flying objects! Do not throw grenades at boats!
Rules for the "dead"
1. Amazed - go away! A defeat is any ball hit on the player’s body or on the elements of equipment (clothing, unloading, backpack, etc.). Not considered a rebound and hit the weapon. Friendly fire counts as an enemy fire. A grenade explosion is counted if one of the elements of its filling hit you, or if the grenade exploded no more than a meter away from you. Defeat usually causes the most controversy. Nobody wants to “die”, and some players tend to hide or not recognize the fact that they hit the ball. This brings a destructive element into the game and spoils the mood of the enemy fighters. In addition, the deliberate "neznazanka" puts a bad stigma on both the player and the team. In some communities, an unknowing player may even try to “cure” in some unpleasant way: for example, giving him several bursts of dozens of barrels into his head ... Airsoft is a game of honesty. If it seemed to you that you were hit (a characteristic sound, a ball hit), you need to get up, designate yourself as stunned and go to the ghoul. If you didn’t notice the hits, and the enemy confidently asserts that you hit (this happens, especially if you are in motion), you don’t have to argue - you should politely and sincerely apologize, convincingly say that you didn’t notice the hit, and go to the deadworm. To mark yourself as overwhelmed means to put a red bandage on yourself (on the head, neck) or on the weapon, clearly visible by other players. A red lantern is put on at night. According to the rules of the SC, a red lantern can be used during the day.
2. Do not report and do not let anything live! The struck fighter should not give out the enemy’s position by a word, gesture or glance, should not pass through the enemy’s positions and engage in any kind of reconnaissance. Radio and any negotiations with the "dead" is prohibited. Transfer of weapons, ammunition, etc. affected live players are prohibited. The struck player may, by prior arrangement, leave the weapon or equipment for the members of his team or allies in place of the “doom”.
3. Do not bother alive! Get out of the battlefield as quickly as possible. If there is an intense battle over you, mark yourself amazed and lie down until the end of the active exchange of fire, lifting the discharged weapon with the barrel up. It should be borne in mind that live players do not have the right to use affected players as a cover, so behave so as not to provoke the living to such a violation.
General game rules
1. Do not cover the dead! Do not take a position so that between you and the goal, or in close proximity to you, or behind you are amazed players. During the shootout, do not approach the ghoul.
2. Do not argue! All disputes are resolved only outside the game or with the help of an intermediary, if one exists.
3. Be polite! Insulting other players with words, gestures or the use of force during the game is unacceptable! No need to “get used to the role” enough to shout insults to the conditional opponent, who, too, “having gotten to the role”, can take them personally.
4. Do not forget about mutual aid! In the event of an emergency situation (fire, accident, etc.) immediately help people in distress!
5. Alcohol and drugs are illegal! Drinking in a friendly airsoft company before the game or during the game is unacceptable. You should not count on your inflexible health and drink in the evening of the day preceding the start of the game. Any fighter who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs is not allowed to play.
6. Puncture a fighter - puncture command. Individual fighters for breaking the rules can be publicly expelled from the game. However, the team is also responsible for the actions of each of his fighters. In the event of serious violations, the team may be excluded from the airsoft community and close access to the big games.
Well, let's start about paintball
The history of paintball is shrouded in legends. Some argue that paintball was born in the 70-ies of the XX century in the depths of the CIA, others - attribute the invention to the Mossad. Still others believe that paintball was invented for the psychological relief of Vietnam veterans and for training fighters of the French Foreign Legion.
XIX century: the birth of colorful weapons
Even more ancient legends refer us to the 1878 year, when the first guns firing paint were used in France to train troops. Impact detachments of colonial expeditions in Senegal, Algeria, and Siam conducted training sessions on fighting partisans and effectively stripping villages with the help of training paintballs. Subsequently, the soldiers trained in this way showed themselves perfectly in real combat situations: during the Algerian 1879 campaign, not a single person was killed or only two were injured. This method of training soldiers could also be used by Russia: the military attache of the Russian empire in France as an observer attended the 1881 training of the year, where the successes of soldiers trained in firing using krakomets were demonstrated. And even 4 equipment was delivered to Russia (this effort was made, in particular, by the second cousin of the famous writer, the captain of the Life Guards Tolstoy). But these efforts were in vain - perhaps because of the excessive conservatism of the Russian army leadership. However, in France itself in 1889, the preparation program using kraskomets was closed.
Hitler's army and its markers
In 1937, the idea of the French attracted the leadership of the general staff of the German troops, and as an experiment, an order was made to make samples of paintbrushes. A group of engineers led by Zimmerman was engaged in the development of a new type of training weapon, and the production of paintballs, which became known as "Saxon guns", was carried out at the plant in Grossstimig. As a result, a more perfect model was born, a practically exact similarity to the modern marker. Known is the fact that, thanks to the training of Wehrmacht soldiers using Saxon rifles in May 1940, a group of less than 100 gunners forced the entire garrison of French XbNUMX people to surrender after the 30-hour battle! Interestingly, the story again gave Russia a chance to start using paintballs in training Soviet army soldiers: after the surrender of fascist Germany, the military archives with the materials developed by the Saxon guns came to the USSR. The plant itself was dismantled and also sent to the Soviet Union as reparations. But it is clear that it was not destined to correctly dispose of useful technologies ... ...
These are legends. In fact...
The most common version, according to which paintball has become as it is at present, refers to North America. In 80's, in one of the states, the cowboy company, after laboring exploits for the benefit of American agriculture (and maybe instead of exploits), decided to play along with the paintmen they tagged cows and horses. By the way, hardworking Canadian lumberjacks also claim to be the fathers of paintball - they used paintballs to mark trees. As a result, it seems that the fun of the event participants was to “shoot at the tribesman without the risk of being behind bars”.
Paintball is divided into tactical and sports. Tactical paintball is a bit like a strikeball game. The rules and plots of games are also about the same. Sports paintball takes place on the court equal to the size of the hockey box. Where are the inflatable figures. Coverage area is a natural or artificial lawn, in Russia often use linoleum. There are several varieties.
1. Classic paintball. Two team 5 to 5 man. Duration of the game 5 minutes. The goal is to label all opponents, or to bring a flag from the base of the opponent to their territory. I will describe the rules below.
2. X-ball 3 periods of 25 minutes. A marked player leaves the field on 2 minutes to wipe the marker, replenish the balls and air. After 2 minutes, he steps into the game from his base. The goal is to bring the flag from the center of the field to your base as many times as possible.
There are also purely American varieties like 10 on 10 before the complete defeat of the team, but in Russia it did not stick.
Sports Paintball Rules
These are international league rules, so reading them is boring and time consuming. Who cares, can find them on this link. http://paintball38.ru/pravila-sportivnogo-pejntbola.html.
In general, what I wrote this article. Recently there was a publication about our youth that they have no goals, that they are lazy. In the discussions we touched on the topic of paintball and airsoft. The only thing is that everything there has slipped again on how much the equipment costs. Many, for sure, perceived it as a flood. In this article, I hope, officially remove all questions and try to interest young people.