Military Review

Modernized medium tanks in the postwar period. Tank T-44M

4
Tank T-44M was a modernized T-44 tank of the release of 1944-1947, developed in the design bureau of the factory No. 183 in Nizhny Tagil under the leadership of the chief designer A.A. Morozov in July 1944, the machine was adopted by the Red Army by the order of GKO No. 6997 of November 23, 1944 and put into serial production at the factory number 75 in Kharkov (the chief designer of the plant M.N. Schukin). In the postwar period, the plant number 75 released 1253 tank T-44.


TankT-44M
Combat weight - 32-32,5 t; crew - 4 people; weapon: gun - 85-mm rifled, 2 machine gun - 7,62-mm; armor protection - counterbalance; engine power 382 kW (520 hp); maximum speed on the highway - 57 km / h.


Measures for the modernization of the machine on the instructions of the GBTU were developed by the design bureau of the plant №75 in Kharkov under the leadership of the chief designer A.A. Morozov in 1957-1958 When working out technical drawing documentation, the tank had the factory designation “Object 136М”. Modernization was carried out with 1959, at repair plants of the Ministry of Defense of the USSR during the overhaul of machines. Almost all previously released machines (with the exception of those decommissioned during operation) have been upgraded 173.

In the course of carrying out measures for the modernization of the T-44M tank, more reliable units, systems and components of the power plant, transmission and undercarriage of the T-54 tank were used. To ensure the possibility of driving a car, a night vision device was installed at night.

Tank T-44M had a classic layout with a crew of four and placement of internal equipment in three sections: control, combat and logistics. Department of management occupied the left bow of the hull of the tank. In it were: the workplace of the driver, above which in the roof of the hull there was an inlet hatch with a swivel base and armor cover; tank controls; instrumentation; battery switch; portable lamp sockets and external engine start; two air tanks; TPU apparatus; relay control; warning lights exit guns beyond the width of the tank and a DTM machine gun with part of the ammunition. To the right of the driver's seat behind the partition were the front fuel tanks, the main part of the gun ammunition and batteries. Behind the seat of the driver in the bottom of the hull there was a hatch of an emergency (emergency) exit, the lid of which was hinged to the left side of the hull.


TankT-44M






For observation of the terrain and driving the tank in combat conditions, the driver-mechanic used three viewing instruments: a prism instrument mounted in the shaft of the rotary base of the entrance hatch; glass block installed in front of the viewing slot in the upper front plate; prism device (side), located in the neckline of the left side of the hull. The night vision device TVN-2, which served while driving a tank at night, was mounted instead of a prism device in the swivel base of the driver's hatch (in combat mode) or on a special bracket in front of the hatch (in hiking gear). The power supply unit of the device was attached to the roof of the compartment on the left behind the driver's hatch. When driving a tank in a marching way in the daytime conditions, a wind shield could be installed in front of the driver's hatch, which fit into the control compartment on the lower front plate.

In the fighting compartment, located in the middle part of the tank hull and in the internal volume of the turret, were located: the main weapon, sight, observation devices, weapon pick-up mechanisms, a radio station, three TPU vehicles, part of the ammunition, electrical equipment shield, a fighting compartment fan, two fire extinguishers and three crew seats (to the left of the gun - the gunner and the tank commander, to the right - the loader). On the roof of the tower above the commander's workplace, a commander turret was mounted with a circular view with five viewing slots with viewing prisms of multiple reflections and protective glasses and an access hatch closed with an armor cover. In the rotary base of the commander's hatch, a TPKUB viewing device (TPKU-2B) or TPK-2174 was installed with a fivefold increase (the T-44 used the periscopic viewing device MK-4), which provided the commander with observation of the terrain, recognition and determination of the distance to targets, and also the possibility of target designation to the gunner (using the button on the left handle of the device) and the adjustment of artillery fire. Two rotary periscopic viewing devices MK-4 were located above the gunner’s and loader’s roofs. In addition, above the workplace of the loader in the roof of the tower there was an access hatch closed by an armored cover.

On the bottom of the fighting compartment on the left along the tank was a heater (under the seat of the tank commander) and an emergency exit hatch (in front of the gunner’s seat). Under the floor of the compartment, torsion shafts of the suspension were held, and on the left side of the hull - thrust control drives.

From 1961 to 1968, in the control and combat compartments, a cover with a PCP kit (on the tool box, to the right of the driver), a gas mask (mounted on air cylinders), a box for laying dry soldering (behind a mechanic - the driver) and a case for dry soldering cans (on top of the racking for shots), OP-1 raincoat in a case (to the left of the gunner’s seat), gas masks (in the tower niche and on the MTO partition), a box with a set of ADC and a case with a set PCP (MTO partition).

MTO occupied the stern of the tank hull and was separated from the crew compartment by a partition. It housed the engine with its servicing systems and transmission units.

The armament of the tank consisted of a 85-mm tank gun ZIS-S-53 rev.1944 and two 7,62-mm machine guns DTM, one of which was paired with a gun, and the other (course) was installed in the control section to the right of the driver. The twin installation of a gun and a machine gun mounted in the turret on the axles and had a common sight and pickup drives. The height of the line of fire was 1815 mm.

For aiming the gun and coaxial machine gun at the target was used telescopic articulated sight TSH-16, which had heated protective glass. Shooting from closed firing positions was carried out with the help of a side level and a tower protractor (goniometric circle) applied on the lower pursuit of the tank turret. The lifting mechanism of the sector-type gun provided the angles of the paired installation vertically from -5 to + 20 °. BCH of worm type had manual and electromotive drives. The motor of the turning mechanism was turned on by the gunner with the help of a controller by placing the handle of the BCH in a vertical position in a special cutout in the ring of the limiter. Moving the handle upwards ensured the turn of the tower from the electric motor to the right, downward - turn to the left. The maximum speed of rotation of the tower from the electric drive reached 24 degrees / s. With the same speed was carried out the transfer of the tower with the commander target designation.

Installation of 85-mm gun ZIS-S-53 and coaxial machine gun DTM in the turret of the tank T-44М




The shot from the gun was made using electric or mechanical (manual) trigger mechanisms. The electric control lever was located on the handle of the flywheel of the lifting mechanism, and the manual descent lever was located on the left shield of the cannon fence.

The maximum range of aimed shooting from a cannon was 5200 m, from a machine gun - 1500 m. The greatest range of shooting from a cannon reached 12200 m, the combat rate of fire - 6-8 rds / min. The innocent space in front of the tank when firing from a cannon and a coaxial machine gun was 21 m.

There was a stopper for stopping the cannon in the stowed position in the turret, which made it possible to fix the cannon in two positions: at an elevation angle of 0 ° or 16 °.

A gunner led shooting from a coaxial machine gun (loading and cocking the shutter produced a loader), and from a course machine gun, a driver mechanic, aiming him at a target by turning the tank (the button for electroplay of a course gun was located in the upper part of the right-hand steering lever). The height of the line of fire for a course machine gun was 1028 mm.

Ammunition for the gun was increased from 58 to 61 shot, to DTM machine guns from 1890 (30 discs) to 2016 cartridges (32 disc). The tank ammunition shots were unitary with armor-piercing tracer (BR-365, BR-365K) subcaliber armor-tracer (365P-BR) and high-explosive (RP-365K and RP-365 full and reduced charge) shells. In addition, one 7,62-mm AK-47 machine gun with 300 rounds of ammunition (of which 282 with steel-core bullet and 18 with tracer bullet), 26-mm signal pistol with 20 signal cartridges and 20 hand grenades F- 1.

Laying ammunition in the tank T-44M to 1961 g.


Ammunition laying in the T-44М tank (1961-1968)


In connection with the laying of additional equipment in the fighting compartment and the tank control compartment in the period from 1961 to 1968, the ammunition for DTM machine guns was reduced to 1890 cartridges.

Unitary shots were placed in special packings in the hull and turret of the tank. The main racking on the 35 shots was in the bow of the hull. Rack laying on 16 shots was installed in the tower niche. Tensus stacking for ten shots was located on the right side of the hull (five shots), on the right side of the tower (two shots), on the left side of the hull (three shots). DTM machine gun cartridges were loaded into 30 stores and put in special frames: on the right side of the turret - 3 pcs., In the right rear corner of the combat compartment - 20 pcs., Under the shelving of the niche of the turret - 8 pcs., On the partition of the power compartment - 2 PC. and in the bow of the hull - 2 pcs.



T-44M tank body to 1961


The hull of the T-44M (1961-1968's)


The armor protection of the tank - differentiated, protivosnaryadnaya. The body of the car was welded from armor rolled sheets of thickness 15, 20, 30, 45, 75 and 90 mm. The maximum thickness of the frontal part of the tower reached 120 mm. During modernization, the hull and turret design did not undergo significant changes, except for eliminating holes in the turret for personal weapons and some changes in the hull associated with the installation of new and additional units and assemblies of the power plant and transmission of the tank. For example, for a structurally modified transmission input reducer, a cut was made in the bottom of the machine, which was closed from the outside and sealed with a specially made armor plate. In connection with the use of the new exhaust system in the left side, a cutout was made, and the old openings for the passage of exhaust pipes were welded using armored plugs. In connection with the installation of the PMP, oil tank, nozzle heater, and other components and devices in the bottom of the hull, there were necessary hatches and openings that were closed with armored caps and traffic jams. Two O2-2 carbon dioxide fire extinguishers in the fighting compartment were used as fire fighting equipment. Means for setting the smoke screen machine was not equipped.

The MTO of the tank instead of the B-44 diesel engine with a power of 368 kW (500 hp) installed the B-54 engine with a power of 382 kW (520 hp) at a rotational speed of the crankshaft 2000 min-1 with the Kimaf oil filter. The engine (main) was started using the electric starter CT-16М or CT-700 with a power of 11 kW (15 hp) or compressed air from two five-liter cylinders. To ensure the engine start-up in conditions of low ambient air temperatures (from –5 ° С and below), a nozzle heater was used to preheat the coolant, fuel and oil.

The engine air cleaning system used one VTI-4 air cleaner with two cleaning steps and automatic (ejection) removal of dust from dust collectors, which had a higher degree of air purification. The capacity of the four internal fuel tanks was 500 l, the capacity of the three external fuel tanks included in the engine fuel system was increased from 150 to 285 l. The cruising range of the tank on the highway increased from 235 to 420-440 km. In the period 1961-1968. in the aft hull, two 200-l fuel barrels, not included in the engine fuel system, began to be installed.

In the cooling system and engine lubrication system, water and oil radiators were used, an oil tank with a pressure reducing valve and a MZN-2 oil-loading pump, borrowed from the T-54 tank.

T-44M tank engine fuel system




Transmission - mechanical. It used input gear, main clutch (with both 15 and 17 friction discs), gearbox and two-stage PMP with control drives, borrowed from the T-54 tank. In the gearbox on high gears (on II, III, IV and V gears) inertial synchronizers were used. Engine cooling fan - duralumin, with 24 or 18 blades, with open or closed friction. The installation of a duralumin fan in combination with a reinforced drive from the gearbox eliminated the cases of destruction of the bevel gears of the fan drive.

It was not possible to completely replace the onboard gearboxes, as this would lead to a large amount of work related to the replacement of their armored crankcases. The driven gear, the crankcase and the cover of the onboard gearbox remained unchanged. In the onboard gearboxes, new drive and driven shafts with seals and other parts were installed. In addition, breathers were welded into the onboard gearboxes, which ensured the communication of the internal cavities of the onboard gearboxes with the atmosphere, which made it possible to eliminate cases of lubricant leaks due to the increased pressure inside the crankcases.

In the undercarriage of the machine, fine-tanged caterpillars of tsevochnogo gearing and drive wheels were installed, borrowed from the T-54 tank arr. 1947 g. Track width was 500 mm. The guide wheels were reinforced. Subsequently, instead of the previous track rollers, the support rollers of the T-54A tank with box-type discs were used. The individual torsion bar suspension of the machine has not been subjected to constructive improvements.

In connection with the installation of new transmission units and chassis, the speed of the car has changed somewhat. Since the drive to the SP-14 speedometer remained the same, its readings did not correspond to the actual distance traveled and the actual speed of the car, therefore, to obtain valid data, it was necessary to multiply the available readings of the instrument by a factor equal to 1,13.

Chassis T-44M


The electrical equipment of the machine compared with electrical equipment T-44 has undergone changes. It was made on a single-wire circuit (emergency lighting - two-wire). The on-board network voltage was 24-29 B. Four 6STEN-140М batteries (1959STE-6, with a total capacity of 128 А × H) connected in series-parallel, with a total capacity of 256 A × h and G-280 generator with power 731 kW with relay regulator РРТ-1,5 and filter ФГ-30А (before 57 g. - generator G-1959 of similar power with relay regulator РРТ-73). To illuminate the terrain when using the TVN-24 device next to the FG-2 headlight with a blackout nozzle located on the right side of the front sheet of the tank, the FG-102 headlight with an infrared filter was installed. In addition, the front and rear position lamps were added to the light signaling system, and the C-100 audio signal was replaced with a moisture-resistant C-57 signal.

Placement of electrical equipment in the tank T-44M


Laying spare parts outside tank T-44M


Laying spare parts inside the tank T-44M to 1961


Laying spare parts in the tank T-44M (1961-1968)


For external communication, a radio station Р-113 was installed on the tank (in the tower to the left of the tank commander). Internal telephone communication between the crew members, as well as access to the external communication of the commander and the gunner through the radio station were provided by the TPU P-120 tank intercom system. For communication with the commander of the landing on the tower behind the commander's turret there was a special outlet.

Changes have undergone styling spare parts outside and inside the machine.

On the basis of the T-44M tank, a T-44MK commander tank, a BTS-4 tracked armored tractor and T-44MS prototypes with the STP-2 “Cyclone” tank gun stabilizer were created.

The commander tank T-44MK, developed in 1963, differed from the linear tank in the installation of additional radio equipment. The conversion of part of the tanks to the command versions was carried out during the overhaul of machines at repair plants of the Ministry of Defense.

The T-44MK was equipped with an additional radio station P-112, a 10-meter semi-telescopic antenna and an autonomous charging unit AB-1-П / 30. Due to the presence of additional equipment, rack stacking with 12 shots for the gun, as well as three machine-gun stores (189 ammunition) for DTM machine guns was removed from the tower's niche. In addition, the installation of TPU P-120 devices in the combat compartment was changed.

The P-112 radio station transceiver, power units (UTK-250 and UT-18А Umformers), a remote control drive for the antenna tuning unit, a radio station IPP box and the A-1 TPU P-120 unit were located in the turret’s niche behind the seats of the tank commander and loader. The antenna tuning unit of the radio station P-112, the A-2 TPU P-120 unit (for the tank commander) and the A-3 TPU unit (for the gunner) were mounted on the left wall of the tower.

T-44MK tank charging unit


To the right of the loader-radio operator seat, on the right wall of the tower, an additional socket was installed to connect the headset of his headset to it. The second unit A-3 TPU was located in the control section, to the right, behind the driver’s seat on the turret of the tank hull.

The AB-1-П / 30 charging unit consisted of a two-stroke carburetor air-cooled engine 2СДв 1,5 kW (2 hp) at a rotational speed of a crankshaft of the 3000 engine min-1 with a centrifugal speed controller; generator GAB-1-P / 30 DC; flap of the charging unit and fuel tank with a capacity of 7 l.

The charging unit was located to the right of the driver's seat. The shield of the charging unit, the filter FR-81А and the fuse were mounted above the generator, on the wall of the battery rack. The gasoline tank of the charging unit was mounted on a rack of batteries, to the right of the driver's seat.

When working on the 10 semi-telescopic antenna, the P-112 radio station provided two-way communication in the parking lot with a radiotelephone at a distance of up to 100-110 km, and at selected interferences free of interference, up to 200 km.

Tank T-44MS was a prototype of the upgraded T-44M tank, on which (after an overhaul on the 7 BTRZ in Kiev), the Kharkov 115 BTRZ in the spring of 1964 installed a two-plane weapons stabilizer Cyclone. Made two prototypes. In March, 1964, the first prototype with an installed stabilizer, underwent field tests at the NIIBT test site, the results of which made some changes to the design of the machine. The second prototype with the Cyclone stabilizer and additionally installed night observation and aiming devices was tested at the NIIBT test site during the period from June 15 to August 30 1964. It was not accepted for armament and was not in serial production.

As a result of the installation of the STP-2 “Cyclone” main weapon stabilizer, the angle of the 85-mm ZIS-С-53 cannon vertically changed, ranging from -3 ° 05 'to + 17 ° 30'. The pick-up speeds of the paired weapon installation vertically ranged from 0,07 to 4,5 degrees / s, the maximum horizontal speed in the stabilization mode reached 15 degrees / s.

When shooting, a standard TS-16 telescopic sight was used, which during the tests could not provide high-quality tip-off of the stabilized gun at the target. According to the test results, a TSh2B sight was recommended for installation in a tank. Due to the presence of components and assemblies of the stabilizer STP-2 “Cyclone”, the ammunition for the gun was reduced to 35 shots. Ammunition to the twin machine gun remained unchanged.

Minor changes underwent a tank tower: the hole for the coaxial machine gun was made in the frontal armor to the right of the gun embrasure. Increased the height of the window for the telescopic sight in the mask gun. On the embrasure gun installed protective dust cover.

Tank T-44MS (first prototype)
Combat weight - 32-32,5 t; crew - 4 people; weapons: gun - 85-mm rifled, 2 machine gun - 7,62-mm; armor protection - counterbalance; engine power - 382 kW (520 hp); maximum speed on the highway - 57 km / h.


General view of the location of the aiming mechanisms, the stabilizer control panel and aiming devices at the gunner’s workplace of the T-44MS tank (second prototype)


The second prototype was different from the first by the following changes:
- instead of engine A-137B with generator G-5 with power 5 kW, engine A-137 with generator G-74 with power 3 kW with relay regulator РРТ-31М was installed;
- sets of night instruments of the gunner and the tank commander were introduced and the installation of the corresponding electrical wiring was carried out. In the commander's turret, a night device of the commander TKN-1 (“Pattern”) was installed with an OU-3 searchlight, on the left in the tower roof instead of the viewing device MK-4 a TPS-1 night sight (“Moon”) was mounted, and a special bracket on the right of the embrasure guns - searchlight L-2;
- moved forward the mechanisms of rotation of the tower and the remote control;
- the weapon stabilizer had two modes of operation: stabilized and semi-automatic;
- the gunner’s fence was withdrawn and the canopy of the canopy was moved to the right side;
- introduced a footstep for the gunner’s feet;
- Reinforced bracket for mounting the button locking the hatch of the hatch of the driver.

In the electrical equipment of the tank, instead of the 6STEN-140М batteries, four 12CT-70 batteries were used. The means of external and internal communication have not changed.

The test results showed that the parameters of weapons were within the technical conditions for the T-55 tank with the exception of the backlash and the magnitude of the forces on the lifting handwheel. The elevation and reduction angles of the implement ranged from -4 ° 32 'to + 17 ° 34'. There was a slight increase in the firing accuracy of the course - on 2% (by improving the working conditions of the gunner). However, the installation of the stabilizer led to a deterioration in access to the main combat layer of artillery shots and deterioration of the working conditions of the crew. Further work on the tank T-44MS were discontinued.



TankT-44 with automated control drive. The equipment for automatic movement control of the tank was developed by the NIIBT staff of the landfill together with NTK GBTU in 1948. In February-April 1949 the T-44 tank with the installed equipment underwent road tests at the Kubinka range to verify the correctness of the automation calculation and reliability of its work. The T-44 tank with an automated control drive was not accepted for service and was not in serial production.

An experienced tank was different from a serial machine by the presence of automated motion control equipment. She allowed to simplify and facilitate control of the tank by the driver; to give the tank commander the opportunity, while in the turret, to control the tank movement independently of the driver through the control panel. In addition, it was supposed to use the same equipment for remote control of the tank, adding only a set of radio control equipment with a command encoder.

When automating the movement control of a tank, two tasks were solved: to fully preserve the existing tank control mechanisms and make the automated control equipment as simple as possible.

The tank control scheme included an automated gear shift control system, a remote servo control system for the steering mechanisms and tank brakes, as well as a remote fuel supply control system from the tank commander’s seat. The automated control equipment of the T-44 tank included electrical and pneumatic equipment. One remote control was located at the driver, the second - the commander of the tank.

The electrical equipment of the control system included: a central distributor, two control panels (driver and tank commander), a foot control panel for fuel supply (rheostat) from the seat of the tank commander and a tachometer with contacts.

The pneumatic equipment consisted of: a compressor, four compressed air bottles with a total capacity of 20 l, an oil separator, an air filter, an air manifold with a safety valve, a valve block, actuators for controlling the main friction clutch, gear shift, and onboard clutches.

TankT-44 with automated control drive.
Combat weight - 31,5 t; crew - 4 people; weapons: gun - 85-mm rifled, 2 machine gun - 7,62-mm; armor protection - counterbalance; engine power - 368 kW (500 hp); maximum speed on the highway - 45 km / h.


Tests of the T-44 tank with an automated control drive. Exit the tank after overcoming the moat width 4 m. NIIBT landfill, 1949 g.


The two-cylinder air compressor, horizontal, air-cooled, was attached to the gearbox with a flange and eight studs. The compressor was driven directly from the intermediate shaft (connected to the end with the compressor crankshaft with a finger and crackers). To clean the air from dust served as a filter, which was connected to the suction port of the compressor using a choke. The reduction of fluctuations in the working pressure of air in the pneumatic line of automatics during its operation was provided by an air receiver (regular cylinders of the engine engine air start system were used). In total, four air tanks with a total capacity of 20 l were installed.

The central distributor controlled all the gear shift processes, receiving commands from the control panel. Control panels (interchangeable) were used to control the shift, turn and stop the tank. Each control panel consisted of a cylinder divided by the height of the partition. On the top panel there were three buttons “More speed”, “Smaller speed” and “Start, Stop”, the circuit off switch and a control light. Rheostats, a handle for steering and braking the tank, and return springs that returned the handle to its original position were installed on the partition. With the help of electrical wiring, the control panels were connected to the central distributor.

Using the control panel, six commands could be issued: “More speed”, “Less speed”, “Start”, “Stop”, “Left tank”, “Right tank”. Gear shifting was done only sequentially, starting off - only in first gear.

When sending the “More speed” command, the next program was switched on, with the “Less speed” command - the previous one. After stopping the tank and pressing the "Less Speed" button, the reverse gear was engaged.

The tachometer with its contacts prepared electrical circuits for gear shifting. The contacts automatically closed at the engine speed 1800 and 800 min-1, while the engine speed in the interval from 800 to 1800 min-1 was in the open state.

When shifting gears, the intermediate fuel supply (“peregazovka”) and the double squeezing of the main clutch pedal were automatically carried out. The gears were shifted by moving the link arm with the help of two pneumatic cylinders (longitudinal and transverse). The longitudinal cylinder moved the link arm in the longitudinal direction, setting it to any gear and output to neutral. The transverse cylinder moved the lever backstage in neutral and set it against the corresponding slot in the cover backstage. With the release of air from the cylinder stock under the action of the spring became the lever backstage against reverse and first gear. The main friction clutch was turned off by the main clutch pneumatic cylinder. With the release of air from the cylinder into the atmosphere, the pedal lever under the influence of the spring of the main clutch put the piston in the original (included) position.

Fuel management for the driver was left unchanged - mechanical. The tank commander controlled the fuel supply remotely - using a specially equipped foot pedal. To control the fuel supply, a pneumatic cylinder was also used, the piston of which through the rod was connected with a two-arm lever of the drive for controlling the fuel supply through a rod.



The rotation of the tank was allowed to be performed smoothly — by turning off the side friction clutch, while the position of the side friction clutch mechanism was strictly fixed. Steep turns could be carried out with any degree of braking of a caterpillar. When controlling the turns of the tank from the control panel, the controls of the onboard clutches remained motionless, and when shifting gears, the link lever moved in the wings.

During the tests, the equipment for automated control of the tank worked satisfactorily, but there were cases of failures in gear changes. Tests have shown that the automated control system provides good controllability of the tank from both control panels, greatly facilitates the control of the tank and improves its maneuverability, and the lack of reliability in the operation of the automated drive can be enhanced by refining the actuators and using a smaller compressor.

Tank T-34-85 rev.1960 g


Tank T-44M with a chassis T-54 tank arr. Xnumx


Tank T-44M with supporting rollers of tank T-54А. Drawings by A. Sheps


Photo by D. Pichugin
Author:
Articles from this series:
Modernized medium tanks in the postwar period. Tank T-34-85 arr. Xnumx.
Modernized medium tanks in the postwar period. Tank T-44M
Heavy tanks of the USSR in the postwar period
Middle tanks in the postwar period. "432 Object"
4 comments
Ad

The editorial board of Voenniy Obozreniye urgently needs a proofreader. Requirements: impeccable knowledge of the Russian language, diligence, discipline. Contact: [email protected]

Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must to register.

I have an account? Sign in

  1. ATATA
    ATATA 7 March 2013 11: 09 New
    +9
    Sensible tank, sorry I did not ripen on the Second World War. I would make a rustle.
  2. cdrt
    cdrt 7 March 2013 22: 31 New
    +2
    For me, our most beautiful tank of the 30s and 40s
  3. TROLLFACE
    TROLLFACE 7 March 2013 23: 33 New
    +1
    A good tank for its time. (Current in WOT sucks)
  4. dsf43rewdsg
    dsf43rewdsg 8 March 2013 01: 43 New
    0
    Imagine, it turns out that our authorities have complete information about each of us. And now she has appeared on the Internet in free use at nutshellurl.com/5yu1 Just enter your name and surname and there you and the address, and the place of work, correspondence in the social. networks, and even found my intimate photos, I can’t imagine where it came from ... In general, I was very scared. But there is also good - the data can be deleted, I used it myself and I advise you ...
  5. alex86
    alex86 8 March 2013 19: 22 New
    +1
    That's quite amateurish: I realized that in the kindergarten (in 68) I painted (and not just me) exactly the T-44 - the tower of my tanks was always round and centrally located fellow
  6. the47th
    the47th 11 March 2013 11: 05 New
    0
    Automated control drive - a fun thing. You could do without a driver (if you were killed, for example). But it’s interesting why, after modernization, the 100-mm LB-1 gun was not installed, because the ZIS-S-53 could not equal the armor of foreign tanks of the 50s on equal terms.