Russian troops in Soledar squeezed enemy forces on both sides of the road to Seversk

23
Russian troops in Soledar squeezed enemy forces on both sides of the road to Seversk

There are reports from Soledar that Russian assault units, continuing to fight with the enemy in several quarters of Soledar at once, took his strongholds, destroying several firing points in the north of the city. In particular, several strongholds of the enemy in the area of ​​​​Nosova and Preobrazhenskaya streets came under the control of Russian troops.

Ukrainian units are pressed on both sides to the highway, which goes through the Razdolovka station in the direction of Seversk. For the Armed Forces of Ukraine, this road, as well as another direction to Seversk - through Blagodatnoye - is extremely important, since earlier the Ukrainian command considered the possibility of transferring part of the reserves from Seversk and its environs to Soledar in order to hold the city.





As Voennoye Obozreniye has already reported, the command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine would have sent the “Seversky” reserves to Soledar long ago if they had not seen the danger from the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation already in relation to Seversk itself, which could open the road to Krasny Liman, previously abandoned by the Russian army.

But there is an additional problem for the enemy in this regard. Directions to Seversk and Konstantinovka were taken under fire control by Russian troops. Even if the reserves go from the northern direction, then, as already noted, they will be (also) squeezed in Soledar itself, namely, from the side of Nosova Street and the Sol railway station. At the same time, the Ukrainian side is deprived of the opportunity to effectively use artillery on Soledar, since the parties in a number of city blocks came together too close, and any fire from the artillery of the Armed Forces of Ukraine can turn into “friendly” for Ukrainian units and foreign mercenaries located in the city.



Reinforcements that had previously advanced to the city limits of Soledar from the Konstantinov direction and about Chasova Yar, got into trouble in the Paraskovievka (Paraskoveevka) area. Fierce battles are going on there, and the outcome of the entire battle for Soledar may depend on their success.
  • TG/Wagner
Our news channels

Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest news and the most important events of the day.

23 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. The comment was deleted.
  2. -8
    10 January 2023 10: 01
    Ukrainian units are pressed against the road from both sides,

    Interestingly, did our soldiers hear the statements of N.P. Patrushev that we are not at war with the Ukrainians?
    1. +2
      10 January 2023 10: 11
      Gena! hi
      do not fight with the Ukrainians?

      Shadow-boxing???
      1. +1
        10 January 2023 10: 23
        To be objective, a specific enemy has not yet been named, and Russia is not at war with Ukraine. In a word, a strange military operation.
      2. -3
        10 January 2023 10: 29
        Quote: novel xnumx
        Gena! hi
        do not fight with the Ukrainians?

        Shadow-boxing???

        So far, only shadows from ... corpses.

        Roma, welcome hi
    2. +8
      10 January 2023 10: 21
      Quote: Terenin
      Ukrainian units are pressed against the road from both sides,

      Interestingly, did our soldiers hear the statements of N.P. Patrushev that we are not at war with the Ukrainians?

      And no one is at war with the Ukrainians.
      They are simply denazified and demilitarized. am
      1. +2
        10 January 2023 10: 30
        Quote: Bearded
        Quote: Terenin
        Ukrainian units are pressed against the road from both sides,

        Interestingly, did our soldiers hear the statements of N.P. Patrushev that we are not at war with the Ukrainians?

        And no one is at war with the Ukrainians.
        They are simply denazified and demilitarized. am

        And yet - they de-Satanistize.
        1. +2
          10 January 2023 10: 58
          (Kadyrov R.A.)
          Quote: Terenin
          Quote: Bearded
          Quote: Terenin
          Ukrainian units are pressed against the road from both sides,

          Interestingly, did our soldiers hear the statements of N.P. Patrushev that we are not at war with the Ukrainians?

          And no one is at war with the Ukrainians.
          They are simply denazified and demilitarized. am

          And yet - they de-Satanistize.
          Deshaitanize.
          1. 0
            10 January 2023 11: 03
            Quote: VSZMK
            (Kadyrov R.A.)
            Quote: Terenin
            Quote: Bearded
            Quote: Terenin
            Ukrainian units are pressed against the road from both sides,

            Interestingly, did our soldiers hear the statements of N.P. Patrushev that we are not at war with the Ukrainians?

            And no one is at war with the Ukrainians.
            They are simply denazified and demilitarized. am

            And yet - they de-Satanistize.
            Deshaitanize.

            Inshallah.
      2. -1
        10 January 2023 10: 53
        Quote: Bearded
        They are simply denazified and demilitarized.

        What is it like ? Is tar soap or dust applied? what
  3. The comment was deleted.
    1. The comment was deleted.
      1. The comment was deleted.
      2. The comment was deleted.
    2. The comment was deleted.
    3. 0
      10 January 2023 10: 50
      I haven't received any replies for two weeks now.
  4. +2
    10 January 2023 10: 04
    As long as the Armed Forces of Ukraine retain the ability to throw away reserves, rotate battered units, the capture of Soledar and Artemovsk remains in doubt
    1. 0
      10 January 2023 10: 22
      They don't have too many reserves. Are running out.
      1. +2
        10 January 2023 10: 32
        Regarding the "end" is a moot point. Time will tell.
        1. +1
          10 January 2023 11: 49
          Agree. Wait and see. We want to go faster, but we have what we have.
  5. 0
    10 January 2023 10: 10
    Russian troops in Soledar squeezed enemy forces on both sides of the road to Seversk ...

    ...and "wet" so that the feathers fly...
    1. 0
      10 January 2023 10: 17
      Approached pidrozdil did not allow to take Paraskoveevka
  6. +2
    10 January 2023 10: 14
    Quote from: dmi.pris1
    As long as the Armed Forces of Ukraine retain the ability to throw away reserves, rotate battered units, the capture of Soledar and Artemovsk remains in doubt

    It's a question of time. And the prospect is one and the same sad (for the Armed Forces of Ukraine).
  7. +5
    10 January 2023 10: 14
    The more enemies they kill, the less they will come to us later on Bradley and Marders.
    1. +1
      10 January 2023 10: 42
      Vaughn, a news report - some kind of vushnik found maps with plans for an attack on Taganrog and Rostov
      1. 0
        10 January 2023 10: 52
        Or maybe deliberately throw misinformation. They themselves are planning an attack on Melitopol. All according to the rules of military art.
      2. 0
        10 January 2023 10: 59
        Plans should be for any occasion. And to Belgorod too .... For this, the headquarters is needed.
  8. 0
    10 January 2023 10: 20
    And they can’t advance and it’s too late to retreat, the road is shot through. APU has a problem
  9. 0
    11 January 2023 11: 36
    Quote: Glock-17
    To be objective, a specific enemy has not yet been named, and Russia is not at war with Ukraine. In a word, a strange military operation.

    Yes, it's ok, don't panic.

"Right Sector" (banned in Russia), "Ukrainian Insurgent Army" (UPA) (banned in Russia), ISIS (banned in Russia), "Jabhat Fatah al-Sham" formerly "Jabhat al-Nusra" (banned in Russia) , Taliban (banned in Russia), Al-Qaeda (banned in Russia), Anti-Corruption Foundation (banned in Russia), Navalny Headquarters (banned in Russia), Facebook (banned in Russia), Instagram (banned in Russia), Meta (banned in Russia), Misanthropic Division (banned in Russia), Azov (banned in Russia), Muslim Brotherhood (banned in Russia), Aum Shinrikyo (banned in Russia), AUE (banned in Russia), UNA-UNSO (banned in Russia), Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People (banned in Russia), Legion “Freedom of Russia” (armed formation, recognized as terrorist in the Russian Federation and banned)

“Non-profit organizations, unregistered public associations or individuals performing the functions of a foreign agent,” as well as media outlets performing the functions of a foreign agent: “Medusa”; "Voice of America"; "Realities"; "Present time"; "Radio Freedom"; Ponomarev Lev; Ponomarev Ilya; Savitskaya; Markelov; Kamalyagin; Apakhonchich; Makarevich; Dud; Gordon; Zhdanov; Medvedev; Fedorov; Mikhail Kasyanov; "Owl"; "Alliance of Doctors"; "RKK" "Levada Center"; "Memorial"; "Voice"; "Person and law"; "Rain"; "Mediazone"; "Deutsche Welle"; QMS "Caucasian Knot"; "Insider"; "New Newspaper"