The Military Technical Society organized an excursion for cadets to the Golitsyn Border Institute of the FSB
Students of the cadet class of Education Center No. 29 visited the Golitsyn Border Institute of the FSB of Russia as part of a career guidance tour organized for them by the MILITARY TECHNICAL SOCIETY.
One of the activities of the Interregional public organization for the promotion of the study and operation of military equipment "MILITARY TECHNICAL SOCIETY" is the professional orientation of schoolchildren in the interests of higher military educational institutions.
For students of the cadet class of the municipal budgetary educational institution "Education Center No. 29" from the Bogorodsky urban district of the Moscow region, an excursion to the Golitsyn Border Institute of the FSB of Russia, which was organized by the MILITARY TECHNICAL SOCIETY, became a highlight. This prestigious university is famous for its long tradition. Many young people would like to study here. Perhaps one of those guys who were in the walls of the Golitsyn border institute of the FSB will return here as a cadet.
The young guests were able to visit the institute's military glory room, radiation, chemical and biological protection and survival classes. We looked at the life of cadets, the barracks, visited the assembly hall and lecture halls. Of course, the training models of weapons aroused particular interest among the boys.
His history The Golitsyn Border Institute of the FSB of Russia leads from the First School of the Border Guard Troops of the OGPU, established on November 14, 1930 in the city of New Peterhof, Leningrad Region. This school became the first basic educational institution of the border guard, on the basis of which border schools were formed in Kharkov, Saratov and Moscow. The first graduation of the officers of the Novo-Peterhof School took place on April 20, 1932. On April 20, 1937, according to the order of the NKVD, the school was transformed into the Novo-Peterhof Military School of the Border and Internal Guards of the NKVD Troops named after K.E. Voroshilov. On March 7, 1938, the school became known as the Novo-Peterhof Military-Political School of the Border and Internal Troops of the NKVD named after K.E. Voroshilov. Graduates of the First Novo-Peterhof School of Border Guard Troops of the OGPU / Novo-Peterhof Military-Political School of the Border and Internal Troops of the NKVD. K.E. Voroshilov in the second half of the 30s participated in military conflicts on Lake Khasan, in the area of the Khalkhin-Gol River, in the battles of the Soviet-Finnish war. In the first months of the Great Patriotic War, three early graduations took place at the school: more than 2000 officers were trained for the front.
In April 1942, the educational institution was relocated to Saratov, where in the post-war years they continued to train political officers for the NKVD troops. October 3, 1967 began a new stage in the activities of the university. In accordance with the resolution of the Council of Ministers of the USSR, they decided to establish the Higher Border Military-Political School of the KGB under the Council of Ministers of the USSR. November 16, 1967 issued an order of the KGB under the Council of Ministers of the USSR "On the organization of the Higher Border Military-Political School of the KGB and on the construction of a complex of buildings and structures of a military camp in the village. Golitsyno, Moscow Region. By a decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR of March 13, 1972 and a resolution of the Council of Ministers of the USSR of March 17, 1972, the Higher Border School was recognized as the successor of the Military-Political School of the NKVD named after K.E. Voroshilov. On November 3, 1972, the school was awarded the Battle Banner of the unit and the Order of the Red Banner. By the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 30, 1993, the school was transformed into a military institute with a term of study of 5 years. In connection with the reform of the FPS of Russia, by order of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 24, 2003, the university was renamed the Golitsyn Border Institute of the FSB of the Russian Federation. In 2005, an adjuncture was created at the institute, which trains scientific and pedagogical personnel for security agencies. In September 2008, a branch of the Golitsyn Border Institute of the FSB of Russia was opened in Stavropol, where specialists (ensigns) with secondary vocational education are trained.
Since 2011, the Institute has been training in the specialties of Border Activities (qualification - specialist in managing border activities), Psychology of official activity (qualification - psychologist), Legal support of national security (qualification - lawyer).
Today, the Institute trains officers with higher education (training period 5 years) in the specialties of border activity, psychology of official activity (qualification - specialist in border activity management), legal support of national security. In addition, the university trains mid-level specialists with secondary vocational education in the specialty of border activity (qualification - border service specialist).
Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest news and the most important events of the day.