Opinion about short-barreled. And not only
Greetings to everyone who opened it.
I respect those who read it.
This is my first article, so I ask you not to throw dirty socks.
Frankly speaking, it was painful (I mean “civil weapon"/" Self-defense of a citizen "and the entire information background on this topic).
First, I want to express my sincere sympathy to people who have lost a loved one and / or loved one. It is especially a pity for the parents, for it is not appropriate for parents to bury their children.
Now on the topic.
I will be brief (I will pour water at the end).
1. Short-barreled and all firearms that are less than 0,7 liters in volume should be banned. Let those who are "in execution" wear them.
2. All the rest of the firearms and ammunition - to bring to the electronic base. Fortunately, technology already allows it.
Here's more about it:
a) the database will clearly show the dynamics of the acquisition of weapons and ammunition (that is, if a citizen has purchased more than 2 barrels and "peas" for zinc within a week, then this is definitely a reason to think and ask a couple of questions);
b) the age of the person who acquires the weapon will be recorded;
c) also, if the ammunition is purchased not by the "owner" of the weapon, then this will also be a reason for questions (the barrel is registered to "dad / uncle / well, or something like that", but did Gavroche go for cartridges? Well, well ...);
d) variation of point "c", only when the owner of the "smooth" takes on the "rifled";
e) the base will allow taking into account seasonal adjustments for the acquisition of ammunition.
3. To revise the law on self-defense (the concept of "permissible defense" is a very controversial point in an emergency situation).
I won't write about certificates and papers, because I don't see the point.
As for conversations on the topic "Bad hacks / bypasses", this is secondary. Since the primary barrier (I'm talking about the base and accounting) will already make Bad Guy think bypassing, and control of detours is already the competence of law enforcement agencies.
We take into account that in such a database it will be easier to configure the "flags" for the regional / seasonal / age criterion. Moreover, weapons are kept on record, that is, the base is 100% there. You just need to screw on the handler.
Now, as promised, water.
In the foreseeable stories civilized humanity the question of weapons in civilian circulation was constantly acute... What and to whom can be worn / stored / made has always been determined by the authorities (or something similar). I have not looked for links, but whoever wants - will find it.
If we accept modern realities, then we can draw a disappointing conclusion: a moral vacuum creates social chaos.
Let me explain.
Society / society is actually a person's renunciation of certain personal freedoms in favor of the safety of himself and his loved ones. But since a person is multifaceted, and there are more people in society than one, there will always be extreme manifestations of any qualities.
Accordingly, society / society developed - one thing, isolated - another (science-art vs theft-murder, theater-university vs prison-watchtower). Thus, over time, the mentality of the society was developed.
Everywhere it is different: somewhere there were excesses, somewhere - undershoots (but this is already history). And historically, societies with the priorities “family-society-individual” turned out to be the most stable. Well, the state there became the guarantor of these priorities.
I think that now we live with a different sequence of priorities: “personality-family-society”. At the same time, the state has been multiplying the concept of “family and society” by zero for a very long time. So we are now reaping the fruits of a moral vacuum, when personal resentment overlaps the norms of society. Now it (the state) is trying to restore these concepts, but "all the royal cavalry, all the royal men ..."
Well, okay, pouring negative - anyone can ...
I think it is worth applying the "criticize - offer" rule.
Criticizing - I suggest
1. To revive the organizational structure of the “Octobrists-Pioneers” (the structure and principles / rules should be returned, it can be called differently).
2. To give the right to teachers and educators the right to cool hysterical mothers and their children with words, without trial and investigation for these words (the teacher's word is not discussed; that is, if the child shit / insulted, then he shit / insulted. Teachers should not be forced to endure screaming and complaints about the fact that “my child is uniquely (!) shit / insulted, and the teachers punish him for it”).
3. To motivate the blogosphere for the priorities of the society / state (there is already a direct question for the Ministry of Culture, they receive a salary for this motivation).
4. Punish publicly "demonstrative" bloggers (if such a blogger deliberately, publicly and demonstratively violates the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation / Civil Code of the Russian Federation / AK RF / SDA, then he should also be punished for this publicly, publicly and significantly).
Thank you all for the comments.
Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest news and the most important events of the day.