What did the participants of the "Crimean Platform" think?
Unknown hackers, presumably from one of the Asian countries, were able to guess the thoughts of the summit participants with the help of special equipment with a 50 percent probability of guessing the content of thoughts by the state of the pupil and put them on the Web.
So, what were the participants of the "Crimean Platform" thinking during the meeting?
Charles Michel, President of the European Council:
- It would be over faster. It's hard as after yesterday. And so every day. Juncker was right. You mustn't drink at this job.
US Secretary of Energy Jennifer Gringholm:
- These idiots will still buy our liquefied gas ...
Andrzej Duda, President of Poland:
- I will tell Seele that the buffet table should be done not only after, but also before the meeting. It’s a pity, we didn’t think to organize the poisoning of someone with Novichok here. It would be a cool excuse for new sanctions against Putin. A poisoned Kuleba would look good.
Estonian President Kersti Kaljulaid:
- I wonder how I look ...
Prime Minister of Georgia Irakli Garibashvili:
- They don't know how to make barbecue in Kiev. Heartburn.
UK Secretary of State for European Neighborhood and America Wendy Morton:
- I will never forget Boris (presumably the Prime Minister of Great Britain) that he sent me here. We have to carry this nonsense: “We declare our solidarity with all Ukrainians: from the West to the East of the country, to the last piece of land in the very south of the Crimean peninsula. Crimea is Ukraine ”. However, the natives are natives everywhere. And in Ukraine too.
Mircea Joana, NATO Deputy Secretary General:
- I shouldn't have gone here.
Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Loewen:
- Oh, Krymsk volost ...
Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda:
- We need to come to an agreement when we occupy Russia, so that Lithuania will be allocated a section of the Crimean coast. More is desirable.
President of Latvia Egils Levits.
A stream of incoherent thoughts. Can't be deciphered.
Romanian Prime Minister Florin Vasile Kytsu:
- Oh, Odessa, a pearl by the sea. When will you be Romanian again? And Moldova too?
Ambassador of Canada to Ukraine Larisa Galadza:
- Glory to the heroes.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky:
- Give me money.
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba:
- Give me money.
Mustafa Dzhemilev, former chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People *:
- Well, give me money.
After the Crimean Platform summit ended, President Zelensky presented awards to the participants.
Andrzej Duda, Kersti Kaljulaid, Egils Levits, Charles Michel, Gitanas Nauseda and others received the Order of Prince Yaroslav the Wise, XNUMXst class.
It was not possible to determine the content of the recipients' mental processes during the ceremony.
Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Leuven was awarded the Order of Yaroslav the Wise, II degree. His thought:
- Dra åt helvete! Go to hell ...
Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili, President of the National Council of the Parliament of the Swiss Confederation Andreas Ebi, Romanian Prime Minister Florin-Vasile Chitsu, Slovak Prime Minister Eduard Heger and Croatian Prime Minister Andrei Plenkovich were awarded the Order of Merit, XNUMXst degree.
The collective thought flow is fixed:
- What else to expect from these beggars?
The experiment carried out was found to be of limited success. The hackers promised to improve the hardware.
* Organization banned in the Russian Federation
- Stepan Bulbenko