Military Review

Spring conscription for military service begins in Russia

40

The spring conscription for military service begins in Russia, the corresponding decree was signed by the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin. The document is posted on the official Internet portal of legal information.


According to the decree, the spring conscription will last from April 1 to July 15, 2021; Russian citizens aged 18 to 27 years old who have no contraindications for health will be called up for military service. In total, according to the plan of the Ministry of Defense, during the spring conscription for urgent military service, 134 thousand 650 people will be called up.

Accordingly, the same decree gives the right to dismiss from military service military personnel whose conscription term has expired.

The conscription will take place in 83 regions of Russia, conscripts will not be conscripted in the Komi Republic and the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, since in these regions only the autumn conscription is held due to the long distances and small population.

In the autumn draft of 2020, 128 thousand people went to the Russian army. The reason for the decrease in the number of conscripts was the coronavirus, due to which the dates for the USE were shifted and, accordingly, the postponed recruitment of school graduates.

Earlier, the Ministry of Defense reported that they did not plan to completely switch to the contract system of manning the army, such an approach was recognized as inappropriate.

As stated in the military department, the maintenance of a fully contract army will be much more expensive, and the mobilization resource, which is created, among other things, from those who have served their military service, will also disappear. The Defense Ministry believes that in every region of Russia there should be a significant number of people who, if necessary, can stand up to defend the country.
40 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. APASUS
    APASUS 29 March 2021 15: 30
    +1
    Earlier, the Ministry of Defense reported that they did not plan to completely switch to the contract system of manning the army, such an approach was recognized as inappropriate.

    As stated in the military department, the maintenance of a fully contract army will be much more expensive, and the mobilization resource, which is created, among other things, from those who have served their military service, will also disappear.

    Now they have been serving for a year, it is necessary to remove the restrictions altogether, let all the oblique and lame pass at least the course of a young fighter for 6 months.
    1. Virus-free crown
      Virus-free crown 29 March 2021 15: 40
      +6
      Quote: APASUS
      Earlier, the Ministry of Defense reported that they did not plan to completely switch to the contract system of manning the army, such an approach was recognized as inappropriate.

      As stated in the military department, the maintenance of a fully contract army will be much more expensive, and the mobilization resource, which is created, among other things, from those who have served their military service, will also disappear.

      Now they have been serving for a year, we need to remove restrictions altogether,let all the oblique and lame pass at least the course of a young fighter of 6 months.

      To do this, it is enough to return the CWP to the school ... when I joined the army, I knew more than my sergeants who taught me ... Our military instructor uhhh how he drove us at school))) good drinks
      1. Andrey Korotkov
        Andrey Korotkov 29 March 2021 15: 55
        +3
        NVP - the necessary training program was, to be honest, I bypassed the military commander for an incomplete analysis of the AK, although he was a reserve captain of the SA Air Force.
        1. Virus-free crown
          Virus-free crown 29 March 2021 16: 01
          +1
          Quote: Andrey Korotkov
          NVP - the necessary training program was, to be honest, I bypassed the military commander for an incomplete analysis of the AK, although he was a reserve captain of the SA Air Force.

          And the military instructor "trained" us soooo that we, blindfolded, did an incomplete assembly and disassembly of the AK for 5+ according to the standards good drinks What were the eyes of my sergeants, when I was blindfolded for a while ahead of them - it was dear to see))))))))))))))
          1. Andrey Korotkov
            Andrey Korotkov 29 March 2021 16: 16
            +2
            Respect to you, I also tried with my eyes closed, but the result was so-so, the skills of disassembling the machine remained until now, but I got to serve from the Tyumen region (where I lived) to my native Moscow region (where I was born), in the construction battalion. already RF. 1991-1993.
      2. BABAY22
        BABAY22 29 March 2021 16: 07
        +14
        No CWP can replace real service.
        Even if you are at least three times the world champion in assembly / disassembly of AKM, this will not become a military man.
        That's when you erase a couple of heels, then you can start a conversation - you are a military man or something ...
        1. Virus-free crown
          Virus-free crown 29 March 2021 16: 11
          -1
          Quote: BABAY22
          No CWP can replace real service.
          Even if you are at least three times the world champion in assembly / disassembly of AKM, this will not become a military man.
          That's when you erase a couple of heels, then you can start a conversation - you are a military man or something ...

          Well, it depends on what kind of CWP - it depends on the military officer at the school !!! laughing wink
          Our military instructor chased us at school soooo that the course of a young soldier in the army seemed to me a vacation in the Maldives laughing lol fellow
        2. Andrey Korotkov
          Andrey Korotkov 29 March 2021 16: 28
          +2
          to BABAY22-As I wrote above with the disassembly of the AK in front of the army, I had norms. , but I ended up serving in the construction battalion (vision -1) I worn out my heels more than, we even took the oath without a machine gun at attention, whether I'm a military man or not, but in my case, the CWP gave me the basics of communicating with a machine gun. Something like this is seen from the military builder Junior Sergeant.
          1. BABAY22
            BABAY22 29 March 2021 17: 10
            +12
            I will say so, you are more military than modern champions of airsoft and survivalists from megacities, scorching dozens of them in a shooting range from AR-15.
            Firstly, it is better to go to "reconnaissance" with you, because you went through the army inside and out, and not with a "champion" who, at the most crucial moment, will say - "I THINKED here, but what the hell do we need ... . "
            And secondly, in the Army, everyone has their own VUS. Everyone does their part of the common cause. The date at the headquarters is not obliged to crawl in the mud, and the construction battalion is not obliged to jump with a parachute.
      3. GTYCBJYTH2021
        GTYCBJYTH2021 29 March 2021 17: 28
        -2
        Quote: Crown without virus
        Quote: APASUS
        Earlier, the Ministry of Defense reported that they did not plan to completely switch to the contract system of manning the army, such an approach was recognized as inappropriate.

        As stated in the military department, the maintenance of a fully contract army will be much more expensive, and the mobilization resource, which is created, among other things, from those who have served their military service, will also disappear.

        Now they have been serving for a year, we need to remove restrictions altogether,let all the oblique and lame pass at least the course of a young fighter of 6 months.

        To do this, it is enough to return the CWP to the school ... when I joined the army, I knew more than my sergeants who taught me ... Our military instructor uhhh how he drove us at school))) good drinks

        The military instructor also drove girls-maidens, teaching an automatic machine, throwing grenades and a walker? Or was he showing them wink how to help a soldier when he is wounded?
    2. PSih2097
      PSih2097 29 March 2021 15: 43
      -1
      Quote: APASUS
      will pass at least a 6-month course for a young fighter.

      this is how it is done in the states, and then either to the army under the contract, or to the guard ...
    3. Petrol cutter
      Petrol cutter 29 March 2021 15: 59
      0
      "They have been serving for a year now, we need to remove the restrictions altogether, let all the oblique and lame pass at least the course of a young fighter for 6 months."
      Something there they were trying to attract us somewhere to some fees.
      Guys after such attraction, you will carry me away on a stretcher, feet first. With my back. And even the welder Rudik ... He would live up to retirement on a hot grid. A similar picture. You need it! .. crying
      1. Reserve buildbat
        Reserve buildbat 29 March 2021 16: 38
        +1
        And how many unfortunate musicians, singers with their mouths and dancers with their buttocks, who suffered from the totalitarian hussiudarism, will suffer from such a terrible Wasp ... laughing
    4. Runway
      Runway 30 March 2021 04: 53
      0
      What for? Waste of time and money. A total run through the barracks is not cost-effective, like a peacetime contract army.
      A major armed conflict is not advisable for both sides, and for an exorbitantly violent leader, his “comrades-in-arms” will always have a scarf, a snuff box, Lee Harvey, or “I'm tired, I'm leaving”.
      Introduce military training in the process of study + 15 field days with garrison military units into the educational program of secondary schools / universities. For those attending classes and conscientiously studying, enter a scholarship in the amount of dd of an ordinary conscript. To the paysite oboltus who beat their thumbs, add the same kopecks to payment (mothers pay 100 kilo rubles per semester for a baby, they still have 10-12 thousand "up the hill").
      In a sausage society, where there is a "color differentiation of pants", a penny is the yardstick for everything.
  2. Thrifty
    Thrifty 29 March 2021 15: 37
    -3
    I wonder how things are with catching all sorts of deviators, and the reserve needs to be "pulled" more often for retraining, otherwise many modern equipment saw only at the parade, or at the zombie. ..
    1. PSih2097
      PSih2097 29 March 2021 15: 47
      0
      Quote: Thrifty
      and the reserve needs to be "pulled" more often for retraining,

      and who will pay them their real wages in the MO, eh ??? I went 4 times myself - they drove them to the farthest corner - they (the partisans) had to be searched for two days on "snowstorms" to find their platoon ...
      1. LMN
        LMN 29 March 2021 15: 53
        -2
        In the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug they were collected on MI-8 ...
        In the sense of "deviators in the corners", in the camps which))
        1. PSih2097
          PSih2097 29 March 2021 16: 56
          -1
          Quote: LMN
          In the sense of "deviators in the corners", in the camps which))

          You did not understand - in the Unit (Partisans - soldiers at the training camp) ... In the farthest and "godforsaken" corner of the training ground (25 kilometers from the nearest barracks), where the command post and the bunker were located, that's where they settled.
    2. Sergey Obraztsov
      Sergey Obraztsov 29 March 2021 16: 58
      -1
      I wonder how things are with catching any deviators


      This is how my friend ran away all his young years. From 18 to 27. In the call, the subway is banned, at home the window is always cleared (there lived a blessing on the second floor). Once it shed like that. Well, at work, eternal troubles. Although not everyone needed a military man. Now he is 32. I still regret that I did not pass this gouge. Honestly.
      1. PSih2097
        PSih2097 29 March 2021 17: 08
        0
        Quote: Sergey Obraztsov
        Until now, I regret that I did not pass this gouge. Honestly.

        at 45 he will go to change his passport - he will take the oath and serve for a couple of months ...
    3. GTYCBJYTH2021
      GTYCBJYTH2021 29 March 2021 17: 33
      -2
      Quote: Thrifty
      I wonder how things are with catching all sorts of deviators, and the reserve needs to be "pulled" more often for retraining, otherwise many modern equipment saw only at the parade, or at the zombie. ..

      About modern technology ... You see it in samples or in a massive appearance in military units ........ winked
    4. Mordvin 3
      Mordvin 3 30 March 2021 12: 22
      0
      Quote: Thrifty
      I wonder how things are with catching all sorts of deviators, and the reserve needs to be "pulled" more often for retraining, otherwise many modern equipment saw only at the parade, or at the zombie. ..

      Dodgers with lemons drove ...
  3. Niko
    Niko 29 March 2021 16: 45
    -1
    This, too, should not be forgotten when you want to measure your muscles with someone. A third of the army just came and is learning how to wash footcloths for old servicemen (oh yes, now socks), a third is just waiting to finally screw home (having learned during the service, in general, only washing and disassembling-assembling the machine and also seeing with my own eyes how it is ON REALLY)
    1. PSih2097
      PSih2097 29 March 2021 17: 05
      +2
      I like that one freak (a year ago) vyaknul that he was demobilized - I had to reassure him with the words that it was just a scoop ... not a grandfather and never even demobilized.
      Quote: Niko
      A third of the army has just arrived and is learning how to wash footcloths for old servicemen

      what kind of footcloths - now there are none AT ALL и TOTALLY, What are you about???
      to wash old servicemen - one call and old servicemen "kirdyk and karachun" from foremen, warrant officers and officers (check will arrive).
      1. GTYCBJYTH2021
        GTYCBJYTH2021 29 March 2021 17: 43
        -4
        [quote = PSih2097] I like that one freak (a year ago) vyaknuli that he was demobilized - I had to reassure him with the words that just a scoop ... and not a grandfather and never even demobilized.
        What boast. Sapozhnya-so that the year of the footcloths washed .... YOU, and the second year washed them for you? What about military affairs? And here I am for 3 years and twenty days ..... Vietnam ..... Pacific Ocean .... polygon for ICBMs ..... In December, all blacks returned to KAMCHATKA !!!! December 15-at DMB ....... good No offense ..... hi
        1. bobba94
          bobba94 29 March 2021 22: 53
          0
          Really 38 brigade ..... Then why Kamchatka?
          1. GTYCBJYTH2021
            GTYCBJYTH2021 30 March 2021 04: 56
            -3
            Quote: bobba94
            Really 38 brigade ..... Then why Kamchatka?

            Then TOGE were called ... then the 38th brigade of OSNAZ ... They were based in Kamchatka, in Primorsky ... hi
      2. Niko
        Niko 29 March 2021 17: 52
        0
        Quote: PSih2097
        I like that one freak (a year ago) vyaknul that he was demobilized - I had to reassure him with the words that it was just a scoop ... not a grandfather and never even demobilized.
        Quote: Niko
        A third of the army has just arrived and is learning how to wash footcloths for old servicemen

        what kind of footcloths - now there are none AT ALL и TOTALLY, What are you about???
        to wash old servicemen - one call and old servicemen "kirdyk and karachun" from foremen, warrant officers and officers (check will arrive).

        Well, you probably did not serve in the army somewhere (but about the footcloths, I recovered myself) or not in the Russian
        1. GTYCBJYTH2021
          GTYCBJYTH2021 29 March 2021 20: 47
          -2
          Quote: Niko
          Quote: PSih2097
          I like that one freak (a year ago) vyaknul that he was demobilized - I had to reassure him with the words that it was just a scoop ... not a grandfather and never even demobilized.
          Quote: Niko
          A third of the army has just arrived and is learning how to wash footcloths for old servicemen

          what kind of footcloths - now there are none AT ALL и TOTALLY, What are you about???
          to wash old servicemen - one call and old servicemen "kirdyk and karachun" from foremen, warrant officers and officers (check will arrive).

          Well, you probably did not serve in the army somewhere (but about the footcloths, I recovered myself) or not in the Russian

          So it is .... the spy of the cc and identified ..... The management of the site-group urgently report ....... soldier
  4. Sergey Obraztsov
    Sergey Obraztsov 29 March 2021 16: 54
    +2
    Spring conscription for military service begins in Russia ...
    ... The number of young people in land transport has grown significantly in cities with subways.
    1. PSih2097
      PSih2097 29 March 2021 17: 06
      0
      I "beg you" Wait not an army, but a continuous training, as in the states, only not six months, but a year.
    2. GTYCBJYTH2021
      GTYCBJYTH2021 29 March 2021 19: 04
      -2
      Quote: Sergey Obraztsov
      Spring conscription for military service begins in Russia ...
      ... The number of young people in land transport has grown significantly in cities with subways.

      There is no metro in Krasnoyarsk and Irkutsk ..... Yakutsk and Chita ...... I'm not talking about Vladik and Khabar, that's what RUSSIANS are serving, Muscovites try to live on buses and on the second floor ...... and are surprised -we are smart, why the COUNTRY doesn't like us ... request
      1. Sergey Obraztsov
        Sergey Obraztsov 29 March 2021 20: 23
        0
        He wrote beautifully, but the city was confused. I'm from Peter.
        1. GTYCBJYTH2021
          GTYCBJYTH2021 29 March 2021 20: 28
          -2
          Quote: Sergey Obraztsov
          He wrote beautifully, but the city was confused. I'm from Peter.

          There is also no metro in St. Petersburg-Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky ...... St. Petersburg ....... and you are LENINGRAD ...... laughing
          1. Sergey Obraztsov
            Sergey Obraztsov 29 March 2021 20: 33
            0
            Well, that's what the passport says. By the way, an interesting fact - my birthday is 06.1990, and my nephew's is 10.1990. And his place of birth is already indicated as St. Petersburg. I don’t get hung up on this at all. Even if you put it in Petrograd, the essence does not change.
            1. GTYCBJYTH2021
              GTYCBJYTH2021 29 March 2021 21: 17
              -2
              Quote: Sergey Obraztsov
              Well, that's what the passport says. By the way, an interesting fact - my birthday is 06.1990, and my nephew's is 10.1990. And his place of birth is already indicated as St. Petersburg. I don’t get hung up on this at all. Even if you put it in Petrograd, the essence does not change.

              The bottom line is that the St. Petersburg and Magadan guys cannot hide in the metro ... and do not appear ..... Due to the absence of it (the subway) .... Good day to you! hi
          2. for
            for 29 March 2021 23: 47
            +1
            Quote: GTYCBJYTH2021
            There is no metro in St. Petersburg either

            It was flooded or buried.
            1. GTYCBJYTH2021
              GTYCBJYTH2021 30 March 2021 04: 59
              -3
              Quote: for
              Quote: GTYCBJYTH2021
              There is no metro in St. Petersburg either

              It was flooded or buried.

              They just haven't dug it yet ... laughing drinks
              1. for
                for 30 March 2021 07: 58
                +1

                They just haven't dug it yet ...
  5. Sofa warrior
    Sofa warrior 29 March 2021 19: 52
    0
    Quote: Sergey Obraztsov
    I wonder how things are with catching any deviators


    This is how my friend ran away all his young years. From 18 to 27. In the call, the subway is banned, at home the window is always cleared (there lived a blessing on the second floor). Once it shed like that. Well, at work, eternal troubles. Although not everyone needed a military man. Now he is 32. I still regret that I did not pass this gouge. Honestly.

    What kind of friend would you be then? I would at least stop communicating with such a friend, and at least spit in my face at the meeting. You would be no better than those who in Soviet times wrote denunciations to neighbors. You cannot sit on the same field with such people, let alone communicate.