Military Review

Russian special forces received a new Stayer parachute system

43
Russian special forces received a new Stayer parachute system

Russian special forces units received new Stayer tactical parachute systems. The Tekhnodinamika holding began deliveries of parachutes. The press service of Rostec reports.


The new wing-type “Stayer” special-purpose parachute system allows jumping at altitudes from 700 to 10 meters with a maximum flight weight of up to 000 kg. The development is intended for special-purpose units and can be used in the Far North. Stayer was developed within the framework of the Juncker-O R&D project by specialists of Polet JSC of the Ivanovo parachute plant, which is part of the Technodinamika holding.

The parachute allows jumping at an aircraft speed of up to 350 km / h with an additional load of up to 50 kg. The wing-type system has increased maneuverability during control and significantly expands the capabilities of Russian special forces to perform tactical tasks

- said in a statement.

According to the general director of the holding, Igor Nasenkov, the Stayer parachute system was developed on an initiative basis in the interests of the Ministry of Defense and has already been put into service. The special forces received the first batch of new parachutes.

For our part, we note that for the first time a new parachute system was reported in the Ministry of Defense in April this year after the high-altitude landing of Russian paratroopers from a height of 10000 meters in Arctic conditions. The landing was carried out from an Il-76 military transport aircraft from an altitude of 10 km in the area of ​​Franz Josef Land.

New generation special-purpose parachute systems, individual oxygen systems and navigation equipment were used for high-altitude landing. Also, during the landing, new special equipment and uniforms were tested. As a result of the exercise, the new equipment was successfully tested.
43 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. Vladimir_2U
    Vladimir_2U 22 December 2020 10: 59
    0
    The new wing-type "Stayer" special-purpose parachute system allows jumping at altitudes from 700 to 10 meters with a maximum flight weight of up to 000 kg
    It seems to me that it is far from outstanding characteristics. Although the whole point may be in the nuances. But parachutes need to be updated regularly, so the news is good!
    1. alpamys
      alpamys 22 December 2020 11: 04
      0
      Quote: Vladimir_2U
      allows you to jump at heights from 700 to 10 meters!

      minimum height makes you wonder
      1. Alesi13
        Alesi13 22 December 2020 11: 22
        0
        About what ? Ancient d 6 with 800, jumping
        1. Land defence
          Land defence 22 December 2020 14: 20
          +10
          Quote: Alesi13
          d 6 s 800

          You can jump with less, but this is "under responsibility" or "in war."
          1. Alesi13
            Alesi13 22 December 2020 15: 40
            0
            Yes, you can, the question was another, what to think about? In general, it seems, as far as I remember, it takes about 200 meters to open, but there may be less special
          2. Farewell
            Farewell 23 December 2020 17: 34
            0
            With an abnormal opening method from the D-6, you can jump a little more than from 100 meters.
        2. Doliva63
          Doliva63 22 December 2020 17: 30
          0
          Quote: Alesi13
          About what ? Ancient d 6 with 800, jumping

          Ancient D 6 - from 600. Jumping. laughing And even more ancient D 1 - from 100 m. drinks
          1. Alesi13
            Alesi13 23 December 2020 15: 33
            -1
            In the army I jumped from 800, I don't know 600, mb
            1. Doliva63
              Doliva63 23 December 2020 19: 30
              0
              Quote: Alesi13
              In the army I jumped from 800, I don't know 600, mb

              So, in terms of performance characteristics, a simple D 6 has a minimum and does 200 m. We had D 6 series 4 - the same minimum. Why such a difference, I don't know. Probably depended on the beginning of the PDS laughing
              1. Alesi13
                Alesi13 24 December 2020 12: 03
                -1
                Well, I wrote above about 200 m, there is still a reserve for a spare
                1. Doliva63
                  Doliva63 24 December 2020 18: 19
                  0
                  Quote: Alesi13
                  Well, I wrote above about 200 m, there is still a reserve for a spare

                  Realized). Here's the deal: with the Il-76 and Mi-8, the heights are different by definition! From an airplane 800 - 1000 m, from a turntable 500 - 700 m, sort of. This is standard, so to speak. Apparently, you are writing about the plane).
                  1. Alesi13
                    Alesi13 25 December 2020 06: 48
                    0
                    About him,)) helicopter dshb,
                    1. Doliva63
                      Doliva63 26 December 2020 18: 17
                      +1
                      Quote: Alesi13
                      About him,)) helicopter dshb,

                      Well, not really. In my time, I also jumped from helicopters. But now the Airborne Forces does not disdain this either laughing The main thing is that we figured out the issue drinks
                      1. Alesi13
                        Alesi13 27 December 2020 13: 11
                        -1
                        Well, now I don't know, but for the regiment to jump how many helicopters or sorties are needed, 76 and then a lot is needed
                      2. Doliva63
                        Doliva63 29 December 2020 18: 31
                        0
                        Quote: Alesi13
                        Well, now I don't know, but for the regiment to jump how many helicopters or sorties are needed, 76 and then a lot is needed

                        Now the Airborne Forces have 2 airborne assault divisions - the 7th and 76th, if I am not mistaken. So humble yourself laughing drinks For a long time I saw the landing of the airborne assault brigade in full force - 3 helicopter regiments in the air all day! But then the tasks were different, but right now they all piled up in a heap. Ugh, damn it!
  2. Alex777
    Alex777 22 December 2020 11: 05
    +1
    The wing-type system has increased maneuverability during control and significantly expands the capabilities of Russian special forces to perform tactical tasks

    This is tsimus.
    1. Doliva63
      Doliva63 22 December 2020 17: 45
      0
      Quote: Alex777
      The wing-type system has increased maneuverability during control and significantly expands the capabilities of Russian special forces to perform tactical tasks

      This is tsimus.

      Don't understand what? How long has the SPN been solving tactical problems? Army companies are already operational depth, brigades are strategic.
  3. Krasnoyarsk
    Krasnoyarsk 22 December 2020 11: 06
    +2
    Quote: Vladimir_2U
    It seems to me that they are far from outstanding characteristics.

    ??? Do you know the systems with the best performance?
    Share your knowledge. This is not ironic. hi
    1. Vladimir_2U
      Vladimir_2U 22 December 2020 12: 03
      +2
      Quote: Krasnoyarsk
      Do you know the systems with the best performance?
      Share your knowledge. This is not irony
      Far from being special, even rather zero in this matter, but min. height of 700 meters and the words "for special forces" in my opinion are not particularly combined, because min. height does not allow secretly disembarking from ultra-low heights, and the max. the height of 10 km is not particularly impressive in terms of stealthy delivery from ultra-high altitudes. It is very likely that I am fundamentally wrong in my assessment, but what do I have.
      1. Doliva63
        Doliva63 22 December 2020 17: 49
        +2
        Quote: Vladimir_2U
        Quote: Krasnoyarsk
        Do you know the systems with the best performance?
        Share your knowledge. This is not irony
        Far from being special, even rather zero in this matter, but min. height of 700 meters and the words "for special forces" in my opinion are not particularly combined, because min. height does not allow secretly disembarking from ultra-low heights, and the max. the height of 10 km is not particularly impressive in terms of stealthy delivery from ultra-high altitudes. It is very likely that I am fundamentally wrong in my assessment, but what do I have.

        And you, in principle, are right. And then, for special forces, the parachute method of infiltration is the penultimate method before "surrender." drinks
      2. K-36
        K-36 22 December 2020 18: 30
        +1
        Vladimir_2U It is very likely that I am fundamentally wrong in my assessment, but what do I have.
        Vladimir, I must admit, I am very surprised by the readers who have taught you the "cons". For me, so you have a calm and clear expression of thoughts, based on the amount of knowledge that you have at the moment on the topic.
        So I do not suppose groundlessly that many readers go to Themes in order to gain knowledge on the issue of interest to him. And this is normal practice. And minus for lack of knowledge is a bad manners.
        Seeing your interest in the Topic, I will gladly share my knowledge of the issue.
        1. Low-altitude landing.
        On parachutes-wings it is extremely impractical. For its main advantage is lost - the ability to land at a great distance from the airplane / helicopter being dropped. The experience of landing from 100 meters in the Airborne Forces was carried out in the early 1970s by Gen / L-t Lisov. On round canopies and without reserve parachutes. But since then they have not been used massively anywhere. And in general, the landing behind the front line causes justified skepticism in me. And the reason for this is the development of air defense systems over the past 50 years. Everything flying low-altitude (adapted for landing) is easily knocked down by portable air defense systems (such as "Needle" or "Verba"), and something that flies higher (up to 10 km) is easily knocked off, say, by "shell". That is, there is a huge probability of the destruction of the landing aircraft / helicopter even before the landing. Well, why then all this?
        2. High-rise.
        Here, yes, the use of wing parachutes is just asking. But again, to perform the landing behind the front line - see item 1. The only thing that I can assume useful is jumping in the mountains in order to provide assistance (rescue in critical situations) to people in distress in the mountains. However, this training also took place in 1968. I advise you to watch the video "Drama in the Pamirs. Ordered to Conquer!"
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPmDCx4Jqqk
        By the way, in both of the experimental jumps I indicated, my later Life Teacher and Parachutism Trainer Valentin Kalinkin took part. He is the third live commentator in the video. However, I am also very familiar with the first two. The parachute fate brought them together with Colonel Petrichenko (nickname - Python).
        Something like this.
        1. Vladimir_2U
          Vladimir_2U 23 December 2020 03: 48
          0
          Quote: K-36
          For me, so you have a calm and clear expression of thoughts, based on the amount of knowledge that you have at the moment on the topic.
          Thank you.))

          Quote: K-36
          On parachutes-wings it is extremely impractical. For its main advantage is lost - the ability to land at a great distance from the airplane / helicopter
          I decided that this was due to the peculiarities of the opening of the n-wing (maybe it takes a longer form or something else), but here such a consideration, I could not even come close to thinking. )))

          Quote: K-36
          All flying low-altitude (adapted for landing) is easily knocked down by portable air defense systems (such as "Needle" or "Verba"
          Here, it seems to me, is a little controversial, after all, on an ultra-small aircraft, it is not easy to find out, which is most important, and they get lost no better. I mean not a mass landing, of course, but some kind of conditional RDG.

          Quote: K-36
          But again, to perform the landing behind the front line - see item 1
          Another option, in peacetime, a drop-off from a skyscraper flying along the borders. But here the air defense should be oak: to see the plane, there is no jumping.

          I searched on the topic, came across your comments, appreciated the degree of knowledge and skill, so I'm very flattered.
  4. Sidor Amenpodestovich
    Sidor Amenpodestovich 22 December 2020 11: 18
    +9
    Quote: Vladimir_2U
    It seems to me that it is far from outstanding characteristics. Although the whole point may be in the nuances. But parachutes need to be updated regularly, so the news is good!

    Reading such comments, you understand why in workshops - from auto to computer - there are announcements:
    "To supervise the actions of the master - from 100 rubles."
  5. Trapp1st
    Trapp1st 22 December 2020 11: 20
    +2
    It seems to me that they are far from outstanding characteristics.
    General phrases, but about the speed and flight range on the wing in general silence)
  6. K-36
    K-36 22 December 2020 11: 47
    +5
    Vladimir_2U
    Quote: Vladimir_2U
    It seems to me that they are far from outstanding characteristics.


    Vladimir, in this article there are practically no performance characteristics and no request I went to the manufacturer's website
    https://ivparachute.ru/catalog/parachute-equipment/special-purpose-systems/stayer/#
    Stayer
    The Stayer special-purpose parachute system is designed for
    landing of special units and security forces
    from an altitude of 700-8 m at an aircraft speed from 000 to 140 km / h - with immediate entry
    into action and from 140 to 350 km / h - with a delay in deployment.

    The system has the ability to attach a cargo container from the front weighing up to 50 kg,
    as well as the ability to mount weapons and oxygen equipment on the outboard
    parachutist system.

    The mass of the system without a carrying bag and a safety device is no more than 17,5 kg.
    The range of flight weights is from 90 to 180 kg.

    Description
    The system includes:
    • main parachute "Stayer",
    "Wing" with an area of ​​300 ft² (28,4 m²)
    with a wing aerodynamic quality of 2,6.
    The upper shell of the dome is made of
    zero breathability fabrics, slings
    Microline;
    • reserve parachute "Zoom-R9-290"
    290 ft2 (27 m²) aerodynamic
    wing quality 2,4;
    • satchel with a harness;
    Flight range under main
    parachute from a height of 8 km, taking into account
    tailwind - up to 35 km.
    Here you can already both discuss and do arithmetic.
    hi
    1. Vladimir_2U
      Vladimir_2U 22 December 2020 12: 16
      +1
      As I understand it, you are a master in this business, but I was not at all impressed with the minimum height, it turns out a covert drop from ultra-low heights for this parachute is too tough, then what does the "special forces" mentioned in the note have to do with it? The most general knowledge I have in the topic.
    2. K-36
      K-36 22 December 2020 13: 05
      +7
      And now, taking into account the characteristics laid out, we will deal with the murder of the myth inflated by many journalists (from 8 km you can fly 50 km from the drop point) fool
      So: wing quality = 2,4. I explain what this parameter is (for third grade students). This value (2,4) means that a wing parachute in the same time along the horizon is able to move a distance exactly 2,4 times greater than vertically yes .
      Now we take arithmetic and count: vertical = 8 km; so the horizontal is (8 times 2,4) 19,2 km! These are the possibilities of a calm wing!
      Now let's try to add wind capabilities "in the back". The vertical speed in the performance characteristics of the manufacturing plant is not indicated, but I (based on my almost 40-year experience of jumping on parachute-wings of different brands and purposes) safely assume that it should be near 5 m / s.
      Now let's calculate the time during which the wind will blow "in the back". To do this, divide the altitude (8 km) by the vertical descent rate (5 m / sec) and get 1600 sec. Hence, the distance to which the "tailwind" wind will carry the parachutist in 1600 seconds. will be equal to (1600 sec. multiplied by X m / sec), where X = the speed of the "tailwind" (and in essence - the movement of large air masses in any direction yes ). Let's substitute 10 m / s for X. then the distance "added" by the wind will be (1600 times 10) = 16 m, i.e. 000 km.
      Now, to the calm capabilities of the dome (19,2 km), add the "passing" wind turbines (16 km) and get
      35,2 km. Now take a look at the factory performance characteristics and see ... YES, exactly 35 km !!!
      But I will specially emphasizethat this is only theory (those same 35 km). And you cannot use it in practice for a whole bunch of reasons. And the main one is that the parachutist does not have any instruments with which he could determine from which side the wind is blowing! A complete analogy with a passenger inside an airplane: wherever he goes inside the cabin, the air will always MEET him!
      And if we also add here the closure of the earth's surface by clouds, then the whole Theory (of the maximum possible range) flies into the tar-tarars.
      This post I am placing exclusively for those who earnestly added LABUDE posted in various "patriotic" articles about 50 km from a height of 8 km.
      So we shake hands with everyone who will never exchange sanity for "patriotic" ersatz sciences.
      hi
      1. Vladimir_2U
        Vladimir_2U 23 December 2020 03: 50
        0
        Concise, intelligible, thanks for the comment.
    3. Doliva63
      Doliva63 22 December 2020 17: 56
      0
      I didn't understand about the GC - it is proposed to hang 50 kg on the belly, or what? And if the wind + the speed of the dome - will the legs withstand? In our time, the GC hung separately, on the halyard, separately and landed. There are no risks. wassat
      1. K-36
        K-36 22 December 2020 18: 39
        0
        Doliva63 In our time, the GC hung separately, on the halyard, separately and landed. There are no risks.

        And even with this parachute, I believe that the parachutist will detach the cargo container from the harness before landing using a long halyard.
        hi
        1. Doliva63
          Doliva63 22 December 2020 18: 45
          0
          Quote: K-36
          Doliva63 In our time, the GC hung separately, on the halyard, separately and landed. There are no risks.

          And even with this parachute, I believe that the parachutist will detach the cargo container from the harness before landing using a long halyard.
          hi

          Well, if it unhooks, then okay. I thought - the developers decided: the special forces will handle it anyway! laughing hi
  • Victor_B
    Victor_B 22 December 2020 11: 02
    +1
    Yeah ...
    This is not your good old "oak"!
    And they live in different "universes"! Without crossing ...
    1. Pessimist22
      Pessimist22 22 December 2020 11: 26
      +2
      D-5, D-6 are still in use, and this wing is probably of the PO-9 type, the characteristics are the same, and now the Stayer has been modernized.
      1. Trapp1st
        Trapp1st 22 December 2020 11: 32
        +1
        D-5, D-6 are still in use, and this wing is probably of the PO-9 type
        Their tasks are different hi therefore both will be used.
  • 24rus
    24rus 22 December 2020 11: 02
    +2
    could be called a Russian word, difficult to pronounce for the Saxons, and not vice versa
  • Piramidon
    Piramidon 22 December 2020 11: 18
    0
    can be used in the Far North

    Recently, many developments are tied to northern conditions. They tackled the Arctic tightly. good
  • Alexfly
    Alexfly 22 December 2020 12: 08
    -3
    And what is the achievement? These wings - tandems, a dime a dozen, stitch a couple of reinforcing tapes and you're done ... Ivanovo Parachute Plant - sucks, NOTHING new ...
  • vvu-globus
    vvu-globus 22 December 2020 18: 44
    0
    In 1973, on March 1, he jumped in the 5th special forces brigade on a D-3 series 3 parachute, and the head of the PDS on the only D-5 series 2 canopy. There is no comparison with modern canopies.
    1. Doliva63
      Doliva63 22 December 2020 19: 36
      0
      Quote: vvu-globus
      In 1973, on March 1, he jumped in the 5th special forces brigade on a D-3 series 3 parachute, and the head of the PDS on the only D-5 series 2 canopy. There is no comparison with modern canopies.

      As far as I understand, D-3 is D-1 of series 8, only from a different material, but it did not take root in the army, but I don’t know D-5 of series 2. Maybe they were wrong?
      1. alpamys
        alpamys 22 December 2020 21: 41
        0
        Quote: Doliva63
        Quote: vvu-globus
        In 1973, on March 1, he jumped in the 5th special forces brigade on a D-3 series 3 parachute, and the head of the PDS on the only D-5 series 2 canopy. There is no comparison with modern canopies.

        As far as I understand, D-3 is D-1 of series 8, only from a different material, but it did not take root in the army, but I don’t know D-5 of series 2. Maybe they were wrong?

        there is one, jumped, the same D6 only without brakes.
        1. Doliva63
          Doliva63 23 December 2020 19: 21
          0
          Quote: alpamys
          Quote: Doliva63
          Quote: vvu-globus
          In 1973, on March 1, he jumped in the 5th special forces brigade on a D-3 series 3 parachute, and the head of the PDS on the only D-5 series 2 canopy. There is no comparison with modern canopies.

          As far as I understand, D-3 is D-1 of series 8, only from a different material, but it did not take root in the army, but I don’t know D-5 of series 2. Maybe they were wrong?

          there is one, jumped, the same D6 only without brakes.

          Precisely, I found it. Take my apologies! drinks
  • Xscorpion
    Xscorpion 23 December 2020 08: 29
    -1
    Quote: K-36
    And now, taking into account the characteristics laid out, we will deal with the murder of the myth inflated by many journalists (from 8 km you can fly 50 km from the drop point) fool
    So: wing quality = 2,4. I explain what this parameter is (for third grade students). This value (2,4) means that a wing parachute in the same time along the horizon is able to move a distance exactly 2,4 times greater than vertically yes .
    Now we take arithmetic and count: vertical = 8 km; so the horizontal is (8 times 2,4) 19,2 km! These are the possibilities of a calm wing!
    Now let's try to add wind capabilities "in the back". The vertical speed in the performance characteristics of the manufacturing plant is not indicated, but I (based on my almost 40-year experience of jumping on parachute-wings of different brands and purposes) safely assume that it should be near 5 m / s.
    Now let's calculate the time during which the wind will blow "in the back". To do this, divide the altitude (8 km) by the vertical descent rate (5 m / sec) and get 1600 sec. Hence, the distance to which the "tailwind" wind will carry the parachutist in 1600 seconds. will be equal to (1600 sec. multiplied by X m / sec), where X = the speed of the "tailwind" (and in essence - the movement of large air masses in any direction yes ). Let's substitute 10 m / s for X. then the distance "added" by the wind will be (1600 times 10) = 16 m, i.e. 000 km.
    Now, to the calm capabilities of the dome (19,2 km), add the "passing" wind turbines (16 km) and get
    35,2 km. Now take a look at the factory performance characteristics and see ... YES, exactly 35 km !!!
    But I will specially emphasizethat this is only theory (those same 35 km). And you cannot use it in practice for a whole bunch of reasons. And the main one is that the parachutist does not have any instruments with which he could determine from which side the wind is blowing! A complete analogy with a passenger inside an airplane: wherever he goes inside the cabin, the air will always MEET him!
    And if we also add here the closure of the earth's surface by clouds, then the whole Theory (of the maximum possible range) flies into the tar-tarars.
    This post I am placing exclusively for those who earnestly added LABUDE posted in various "patriotic" articles about 50 km from a height of 8 km.
    So we shake hands with everyone who will never exchange sanity for "patriotic" ersatz sciences.
    hi

    You think wrong. Why did you take the aerodynamics of the spare wheel instead of the main canopy. Why do you consider the descent speed as 5 m / s, although this is the speed of ordinary parachutes, such as D-6, and certainly not the wing. Everything is different there, the speed the skydiver chooses the horizontal and vertical descent, and on the wings you can even temporarily gain altitude. Wind is not needed for this, the existing air currents are enough. Moreover, in calm weather you fly much farther than in windy weather. So how much will fly depends on qualifications the parachutist, from his load, and, accordingly, from the task. You can fly 700 km from an altitude of 10 meters, or you can fly 5 km from a height of 1 km. So now you will not surprise anyone with these 35 km, most systems allow horizontal movement of 50-80 km, and there is 100 km.
    1. Farewell
      Farewell 23 December 2020 17: 46
      +1
      Do you accidentally confuse a parachute with a paraglider? Because 5 m / s is just the standard descent speed for a medium wing parachute. And you will not fly 700 kilometers from 10 meters with any parachute of a reasonable area, this is fantastic, because a thermal or a speaker with a rate of climb of 5 m / s will be tortured to look for.