Military Review

Iran: The slightest encroachment on our air borders will have an immediate response

95

Brigadier General Gader Rahimzadeh, deputy commander of the Iranian air defense base Khatam al-Anbiya, said yesterday that all movements of aircraft of any regional and international forces are monitored at a distance of more than 150 kilometers from the borders of the Islamic Republic. This also applies to the American strategic bombers B-52 Stratofortress.


Strategic aviation The United States flies non-stop over parts of the Persian Gulf. General Rahimzadeh says the Iranian military is watching them "every minute."

He stressed that the appearance of foreign objects in the airspace of Iran is a "red line".

As the enemies have experienced before, the slightest encroachment on our air borders will have an immediate response.

- said the deputy commander Rakhimzade.

He said that the Iranian air defense base is also engaged in tracking and analyzing the routes of movement of various types of unmanned aerial vehicles, controls the plans and actions of the enemy.

The Brigadier General noted that some states in the region are asking their regional neighbors and trans-regional powers to ensure their security. Therefore, Tehran is also aware of some movements of aircraft in the southern part of the Persian Gulf outside the limits of flight information.
Photos used:
Boeing
95 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. figwam
    figwam 13 December 2020 09: 17
    -8
    It looks like Trump is still preparing for this blow.
    1. Mykhalych
      Mykhalych 13 December 2020 09: 54
      +9
      Quote: figvam
      It looks like Trump is still preparing for this blow.

      Trump is remembered to the shores of North Korea as much as two aircraft carriers pulled up, and then blown away like a product number 1 leaky. And respect to Iran! Preempted, and there, though not dawn. winked
      1. ssergey1978
        ssergey1978 13 December 2020 10: 14
        +7
        Trump is a huckster, his guts are thin. And the Jews can, from them stanets.
        1. Mykhalych
          Mykhalych 13 December 2020 10: 36
          -2
          Quote: ssergey1978
          And the Jews can, from them stanets.

          They will do this only if the stop-percentage is sure of the support from the stars and not otherwise.
          1. figwam
            figwam 13 December 2020 10: 40
            +3
            Quote: Mykhalych
            They will do this only if the stop-percentage is sure of the support from the stars and not otherwise.

            Naturally, the blow will be joint.
            1. Tusv
              Tusv 13 December 2020 11: 52
              -6
              Quote: figvam
              Naturally, the blow will be joint.

              Do not forget that the invasion of Iraq, Yugoslavia and the bombing of Libya were carried out with Our tacit consent. The same is needed to bomb Iran. Otherwise, not disguised aggression, as in Vietnam, and wrestles alone
          2. ssergey1978
            ssergey1978 13 December 2020 10: 42
            -7
            There will be support. Biden is on his way. I think Iran's time is coming out.
            1. Doccor18
              Doccor18 13 December 2020 10: 54
              +4
              I think Iran's time is coming out.

              Iran has little time to modernize its air force and air defense, but it still has.
              He stressed that the appearance of foreign objects in the airspace of Iran is a "red line".

              You can "emphasize" and throw threats, but facts are stubborn things
              The backbone of Iranian fighter aircraft is still the F-14A, F-4D / E and F-5E / F fighters purchased under the Shah, supplemented by those purchased in the late 1980s and early 1990s. Russian MiG-29 and Chinese F-7M, as well as a small number of French Mirage F-1991BQ / F-1EQ fighters that flew out of Iraq in 1. Despite Iran's efforts to maintain their combat capability and self-modernize, it will be difficult for them to resist modern US fighters. "
            2. Mykhalych
              Mykhalych 13 December 2020 10: 57
              -6
              Quote: ssergey1978
              There will be support. Biden is on his way. I think Iran's time is coming out.

              Biden has no time for Iran now, America's shootings have begun, a civil war is on its way. And the Persians have a history of more than one thousand years, not a couple of 200 years of history of adventurers, rapists and murderers.
              1. ssergey1978
                ssergey1978 13 December 2020 11: 11
                -9
                However, after their 1000-year history, all that the Persians could do is beggar, a totalitarian country to which even Tajiks are afraid to travel, unlike the United States, whose passport is the blue dream of a palpable part of the world's population
                1. Nikon OConor
                  Nikon OConor 13 December 2020 12: 08
                  -4
                  Is your dream too? I would go to Iran with great pleasure, and certainly the United States is in last place as a tourism destination. But if I had to go there to rest, I would have visited only the black quarters. There, they say, Russians are at least respected)) And at the expense of the passport ... my passport suits me, I love two-headed mutant birds))
                  1. ssergey1978
                    ssergey1978 13 December 2020 12: 16
                    -3
                    Who is stopping you? You can go to Iran and the United States. My colleague visited a relative in Iran, returned and does not want to go there anymore. When asked why he answered: a person's life is worth little there. The pastor of the USA is good, I would not mind.
                    1. Nikon OConor
                      Nikon OConor 13 December 2020 12: 20
                      +3
                      It gets in the way that my life no longer belongs to me. My wife and son demand my participation. I agree about the price of life, that's why I wrote about the quarters. Well, for a passport, it's not for me to judge you, everyone chooses where and with whom ...
                    2. Dude
                      Dude 13 December 2020 13: 01
                      +7
                      Quote: ssergey1978
                      Who is stopping you? You can go to Iran and the United States. My colleague visited a relative in Iran, returned and does not want to go there anymore. When asked why he answered: a person's life is worth little there. The pastor of the USA is good, I would not mind.

                      It's strange - I had several close people who traveled to Iran, some even lived there for a long time (for work), moreover, to the Shah's Iran, and in modern Iran, and none of them gave such assessments. On the contrary, everyone was pleasantly impressed by the culture of this country. Certain economic problems were noted, but no one drew a gloomy picture.
                      So, I think, your dream of the cherished little blue book, significantly distorts your view of reality. hi
                      1. ssergey1978
                        ssergey1978 13 December 2020 13: 06
                        -8
                        Not dreams. There is a statement of fact. Well, you like all sorts of outcasts, live with them who does not give. But as a rule, take off not someone who does not want to talk about mythical antiquity and the same achievements are one thing, but tolerate such neighbors who, with a high degree of probability, will not very politely begin to explain to you how you should now live this different. Well, I am "amazed" by the culture is strong. Your friends are either very impressive or out of this world
                      2. Dude
                        Dude 13 December 2020 14: 20
                        +4
                        ... the United States whose passport is a blue dream ...

                        The pastor of the USA is good, I would not mind.

                        How is it not a dream? Here Yoursquotes are the same. Ay-yay, lying! wink
                        Well, you like all sorts of outcasts, live with them who does not give.
                        Firstly, there was no talk about what and who I liked. Don't attribute to me what I didn't say.
                        Secondly: will you give a list of "all sorts of outcasts"? And on what basis do you write in it - I want to understand, are you a racist, or just a xenophobe? Or maybe you have religious complexes?
                        About 80 years ago, in one European country, there were also those who like to speculate about "outcasts". Let me remind you that they ended badly.
                        ... tolerate such neighbors who, with a high degree of probability, will not very politely begin to explain to you how you should now live this different
                        While your coveted Americans are teaching everyone (not just your neighbors) how to live. Oh yes, you wrote - "this is different"!
                        Well, I am "amazed" by the culture is strong. Your friends are either very impressive or out of this world
                        Of course, only you d'Artagnan, I already understood.
                        I repeat: it can be either a fool or an ignoramus to deny that Persia left a noticeable mark on world culture.
                      3. ssergey1978
                        ssergey1978 13 December 2020 14: 36
                        -5
                        You are the fool. The saddest thing is you fool have been taught to write. You understand everything beautifully and still write nonsense. Well, maybe I hope you just get paid for it.
                      4. Dude
                        Dude 13 December 2020 21: 52
                        +1
                        Quote: ssergey1978
                        You are the fool. The saddest thing is you fool have been taught to write. You understand everything beautifully and still write nonsense. Well, maybe I hope you just get paid for it.

                        You should, first, teach the great mighty Russian language ™, and then judge my abilities to the epistolary genre repeat
                        And then, as much as blood from the eyes - as you write)))
                        What did the wise ancestors write there about jugs and their campaigns?;)
                      5. ssergey1978
                        ssergey1978 14 December 2020 05: 09
                        -2
                        I forgot to ask you what to teach. Disgusting type of people when they realize that they have fled into a puddle, they begin to pose as clever. I'm writing from the phone, it's clear. So, leave your relatives with the jugs for yourself.
                      6. Dude
                        Dude 14 December 2020 13: 00
                        0
                        Quote: ssergey1978
                        I forgot to ask you what to teach. Disgusting type of people when they realize that they have fled into a puddle, they begin to pose as clever. I'm writing from the phone, it's clear. So, leave your relatives with the jugs for yourself.

                        God, what a hysteria! wassat laughing
                        I deliberately leave your insults unanswered - no, it’s already nice, you were polluting from clever thoughts about defense, freedom of speech, presence, and your very modest understanding of the cultural artifacts of the state of Iran - and right up to street rhetoric)))
                        This is me softly so as not to frustrate you lol
                        Forgive me, but perhaps I will take my leave hi
                      7. ssergey1978
                        ssergey1978 14 December 2020 13: 59
                        0
                        What did you want to say? I hope I understood it myself? So I wanted to stand out with pseudo-instruction that I got confused. Be more simple. It’s comical at first to be silly: to talk about the achievements of Persia on gadgets, the Internet invented in the United States, and then throws words that you yourself understand with difficulty, but which must necessarily show your superiority.
                      8. Dude
                        Dude 14 December 2020 17: 22
                        0
                        Listen, (not) respected, it seems that you don't know each other closely, why are you "poking"?
                        And, I understand, you are burnt! smile
                        Shlomiel, run for water, otherwise you will make it funny all over Odessa! wink
                      9. ssergey1978
                        ssergey1978 14 December 2020 18: 58
                        0
                        Once again, stop throwing words whose meaning you yourself hardly understand. All your posts are not about anything, water. YOU have not announced the achievements of Persia. Probably because they are not. All they know how to hang dissidents on car cranes in public (in the already achievements), their scientists and generals are wet in their own toilets and there is nothing they will not answer to this. At this time, this country has not plunged into chaos like Iraq or Syria, just because a huckster took the helm of the United States. In general, how can one prepare about this territory, which country is difficult to call, that it is some kind of civilization.
                      10. Dude
                        Dude 14 December 2020 20: 28
                        0
                        God, what a long passage you've pulled out of yourself!
                        Rubaiy, Omar Khayyam? No, you didn't hear that laughing
                        I hesitate to ask: Have you at least read the ABC book? Well, or the Murzilka magazine?
                        I get it - you consider Marvel comics a historical chronicle.
                        And believe in Superman.
                        Damn ...
                        Before whom do I throw pearls ?! belay repeat
                        For this, I say goodbye, I'm tired of it, to be honest.
                        "You cannot have a reasoned and honest argument with a fool" ® (Edouard de Montaigne)
                      11. ssergey1978
                        ssergey1978 14 December 2020 21: 30
                        0
                        Uncle, during the whole dialogue, what have you plucked out of yourself? You are talking nonsense, but you are offended as if you were abused.
                      12. Dude
                        Dude 15 December 2020 11: 59
                        0
                        Quote: ssergey1978
                        Uncle, during the whole dialogue, what have you plucked out of yourself? You are talking nonsense, but you are offended as if you were abused.

                        Nephew, if any of us is talking nonsense, it's only you.
                        Well, you wrote nonsense, I pointed it out to you - admit your wrong, actиthose, as a man, that you dodge, like in a frying pan? good
                      13. ssergey1978
                        ssergey1978 15 December 2020 12: 43
                        0
                        Be so kind as to point out again where I wrote the nonsense.
                  2. ssergey1978
                    ssergey1978 14 December 2020 21: 35
                    0
                    And yes, if you are paid for your passages as you loudly put it, then this is in vain. It is necessary to drive such scribblers, because you are not a very smart parasite. Having picked up vershoks, you are able to carry on a line and a half dialogue. Your Munden would hang himself if he found out what fool is quoting him
                  3. Dude
                    Dude 15 December 2020 12: 03
                    0
                    Quote: ssergey1978
                    And yes, if you are paid for your passages as you loudly put it, then this is in vain. It is necessary to drive such scribblers, because you are not a very smart parasite. Having picked up vershoks, you are able to carry on a line and a half dialogue. Your Munden would hang himself if he found out what fool is quoting him

                    Precious unborn®, judging by the fact that you have moved on to the most trivial insults, you have run out of sane arguments request
                    What was required to prove, I'm not surprised winked
                  4. ssergey1978
                    ssergey1978 15 December 2020 12: 40
                    0
                    I have outlined the arguments for you and will lay out another pack, but in response you are only trying to be clever. Not very skillful. Bring the achievements of Iran.
                  5. Dude
                    Dude 15 December 2020 13: 58
                    0
                    Quote: ssergey1978
                    I have outlined the arguments for you and will lay out another pack, but in response you are only trying to be clever. Not very skillful. Bring the achievements of Iran.

                    Are you seriously?! No, really?
                    Please shave: Rudaki, Nizami, Ibn Sina, finally, Omar Khayyam and Saadi ...
                    Imam Square in Isfahan, Persipol near Shiraz, but I can throw a bunch of them - this is simply the first thing that came to mind. I am not a Persian, I will note - a simple Leningrad and Moscow student, in the past. The professional just bombarded you with facts, I think. bully
                    (He speaks sincerely :) Understand, my dear - besides the Torah and Yuesei Today (I understand, even the Washington Post is beyond your understanding), there is a huge, no, even a giant layer of literature. In addition to Albert Einstein, there were Niels Bohr and Kapitsa with Kurchatov. Besides Mandelstam, there was Pushkin.
                    The world is much richer and more multifaceted than you think.
                  6. ssergey1978
                    ssergey1978 15 December 2020 14: 59
                    0
                    And after Omar Hayam and his hedgehog in Iran, who didn’t live? So then you can remember the Mongols. The question is the same as that reached by Iran? Probably the same as Mongolia, with the difference that a totalitarian Iran, driven by its cannibalistic goals, poisons the lives of millions of people, including its citizens. And what happened 500-1000 years ago let historians procrastinate. Now Iran is lagging behind the country of the 3rd world with ambitions for something. They are not in a position to give anything but terror and war to the world. From the achievements of Iran, I can recall dates on the market.
                  7. Dude
                    Dude 15 December 2020 17: 05
                    0
                    Even Omar Khayyam did not please you, well, what will you do! It turns out that he died a long time ago laughing
                    P-sorry, but you're just ridiculous request
                    You are constantly trying to deny the adevate reality.
                    I support my arguments with facts, but you close your eyes and ignore my arguments.
                    Perhaps we should say goodbye to you, to you, everything - peas against the wall.
                    I have the honor.
                  8. ssergey1978
                    ssergey1978 15 December 2020 17: 29
                    0
                    As a Jew, you say goodbye again and again, but do not leave. Wall peas are about you. I'm talking about modern Iran, you understand the lobster Hayama. Hamar is dead, what's in Iran today?
          3. ssergey1978
            ssergey1978 15 December 2020 12: 41
            0
            By insults, you probably don't notice yours? Well, the connoisseur of Persia is sinless.
          4. Dude
            Dude 15 December 2020 14: 11
            0
            Quote: ssergey1978
            By insults, you probably don't notice yours? Well, the connoisseur of Persia is sinless.

            Give an example, if possible. If, in the heat of the dispute, I allowed myself such an action not comme il faut, then I apologize hi
            Well, or hit the modern, I will be banned laughing
            There will be a very characteristic end of our discussion)))))
            Pysy. Yes, I am a connoisseur of Persian culture. As well as Jewish, Scandinavian, Russian, Arabic, and others.
            I love, you know, everything is beautiful.)))
            Is this reprehensible? request request
          5. ssergey1978
            ssergey1978 15 December 2020 15: 03
            -1
            No culture is good, but there is a difference between what was 1000 years ago and what is now. And you can't mix it up. I think only artifacts remain from the ancient culture in modern Iran. Now Iran does not shine in any area, especially in the field of high technologies. Indicators of the fact of the state of technical equipment of the army and the standard of living, and most importantly the opinion of local residents.
  • Dude
    Dude 13 December 2020 12: 53
    +2
    Quote: ssergey1978
    However, after their 1000-year history, all that the Persians could do is beggar, a totalitarian country to which even Tajiks are afraid to travel, unlike the United States, whose passport is the blue dream of a palpable part of the world's population

    Well, while belittling the achievements of Persia, in its entire history, you simply show yourself to be either an uneducated or a biased person yes
    Regarding the misgivings about an American passport - well, a person is looking for where it is better, but the Americans, having profited from two World Wars, and plundering, with the help of neo-colonial tools, a good half of the globe, created by the 90s. XX century, in general, a good standard of living in their country.
    For how long, and for many - we'll see.
    1. ssergey1978
      ssergey1978 13 December 2020 13: 00
      -5
      What to watch? The USA, England made good fortune on wars and colonies, and only Russia is covered by everything to help someone, to build factories-ships. The prosperity of England and the United States will last for centuries, and Iran and its hedgehogs will continue to fever. For Iran to become rich and prosperous, apparently 1000 years of existence was not enough.
      1. Dude
        Dude 13 December 2020 13: 34
        +4
        Russia is all covered by someone to help, to build factories, ships.
        Russia, dear ?!
        We discussed Iran / USA, actually.
        No, we must definitely braid Russia.
        Of course, in a negative way.
        However, from the one dreaming to fall to the dirty boot of the White Lord from the Shining City on the Hill - what else could one expect? request
        Dream further about the blue book. Maybe for the efforts, which will fall.
        But - this is unlikely.
        1. ssergey1978
          ssergey1978 13 December 2020 13: 36
          -6
          You're a comedian. How much pathos. Calm down in your righteous anger.
        2. Dude
          Dude 13 December 2020 14: 25
          +3
          Quote: ssergey1978
          You're a comedian. How much pathos. Calm down in your righteous anger.

          Are we merging, dear?wink
          "And how I breathed, how I breathed!" ©
          laughing
        3. ssergey1978
          ssergey1978 13 December 2020 14: 38
          -4
          And what to answer? To your pseudo-patriotic cliches. I don’t want to live with Asians. I would not refuse a passport of a civilized country. Are you satisfied?
        4. orionvitt
          orionvitt 13 December 2020 16: 17
          0
          Quote: ssergey1978
          I don’t want to live with Asians. I would not refuse a passport of a civilized country

          A civilized country? Is it like the United States and countries and the European Union? laughing I hasten to reassure you. And in the states and in Europe, if you live, then soon with a high degree of probability, again either among Asians and Arabs, or even better, among blacks and Latinos, who will "love you very much." Stop clinging to the stamps of thirty years ago. There are no longer any white people in Paris, London, New York, or Berlin. That is, there is still of course, but very few and they are becoming less and less. So I wish you success with the passport of a "civilized country". laughing
  • Danila46
    Danila46 13 December 2020 19: 25
    -1
    if the United States had not profited from WWII, then its outcome would have been completely different. You would definitely not like it. So what can tell them "good health"? A?
    1. Dude
      Dude 14 December 2020 13: 05
      0
      Quote: Danila46
      if the United States had not profited from WWII, then its outcome would have been completely different. You would definitely not like it. So what can tell them "good health"? A?

      Well, I beg you, tear off the covers! ™
      It is desirable, of course, with numbers, mon cher)))
      1. Danila46
        Danila46 14 December 2020 13: 29
        -3
        Machine tools, blast furnaces, all kinds of metal, timber, plywood, gunpowder, dynamite, canned food (Uncle Sem), warm clothes. And also hundreds of thousands of the Studebaker chassis, which was then pounded with plywood and everyone's favorite lorry, fuel, both gasoline and diesel, oils. Everything you need for a big war. Have you heard about the canvases of death? Specific figures are in Google. Read ...
      2. Dude
        Dude 14 December 2020 17: 13
        0
        Machine tools, blast furnaces, metal of all kinds, timber, plywood, gunpowder, dynamite, canned food (Uncle Sem), warm clothes.
        It was. Not for "thanks", by the way.
        Good, and it helped. But not critical. And by the way, it always seemed to me that helping the allies is a natural thing. : hee:
        (Your cap)
        ... And also hundreds of thousands of the Studebaker chassis, which was then pounded with plywood to make everyone's favorite lorry

        God, you are such a wonderful gummmmmmanitarian!))
        (Sorry, I offended people. I beg your pardon, and I clarify - you are an ordinary demagogue. Square-nested, excuse me)
        Grind big - millions of chassis! : shassat:
      3. Danila46
        Danila46 14 December 2020 18: 16
        -4
        Yes. Not for thanks. Americans don't do anything just like that. But it was this "help" that was critical, because the entire heavy industry of the USSR was concentrated in Ukraine and Belarus, the territory of which the fascist occupied in two months. The crumbs of what had happened managed to evacuate. And apart from amers, at that time, no one else in the world could make up for this.
        And yes! exactly hundreds of thousands of chassis. Because they still ran on a scoop until the 80s. On the scale of that war, not such a big figure. There were millions of tons of metals and steel from which the T-34 was built, shells, bullets. Aircraft engines, thousands of guns, and amer's small arms. Not for free.
        The Soviet people won the war, but without amer's help, it would have turned into cannon fodder. Whether you like it or not, this is again a historical fact. And the health of amers for THIS ...
      4. The comment was deleted.
      5. The comment was deleted.
      6. The comment was deleted.
      7. The comment was deleted.
      8. The comment was deleted.
      9. The comment was deleted.
      10. The comment was deleted.
  • Senka naughty
    Senka naughty 13 December 2020 11: 41
    +2
    Jews are hucksters by definition, they don't fight with their own hands.
    1. Iris
      Iris 13 December 2020 21: 19
      -1
      Come on ! In 48, with whose hands did they fight? And in 67? And in 73? And in 82? Yours, or what?
  • Nikon OConor
    Nikon OConor 13 December 2020 12: 02
    +3
    Sorry, I'll fix it, Product number 1-gas mask .... product number 3 - eraser ....))
    Yours faithfully))
  • Nikolay Ivanov_5
    Nikolay Ivanov_5 13 December 2020 10: 33
    +1
    USA is an empire of evil, lies and deceit.
  • Lord of the Sith
    Lord of the Sith 13 December 2020 13: 56
    +1
    It looks like Trump is still preparing for this blow.


    Trump is a huckster and huckster, he doesn't need this, so there won't be any blows.

    Is that in some regular Battlefield for the amusement of the public))
  • The comment was deleted.
  • prior
    prior 13 December 2020 09: 47
    +9
    "The slightest encroachment on our air borders will have an immediate response"

    For some reason I take the Iranian general's word.
    1. Lionnvrsk
      Lionnvrsk 13 December 2020 09: 53
      +3
      Quote: prior
      For some reason I take the Iranian general's word.

      What else is left for them? If they still wore down after violating the airspace, as they wiped themselves off after the murder of the general and the physicist, then they will be kicked under the bench.
      1. Nyrobsky
        Nyrobsky 13 December 2020 11: 14
        +3
        Quote: LIONnvrsk
        Quote: prior
        For some reason I take the Iranian general's word.

        What else is left for them? If they still wore down after violating the airspace, as they wiped themselves off after the murder of the general and the physicist, then they will be kicked under the bench.

        Yes, no matter how much they wore off. They dumped missiles at mattress bases in Iraq, and in Afghanistan they dropped a plane with tsrushniki, among whom was the one who planned and supervised the operation to eliminate Soleimani. And in physics, here the Iranians are still establishing those involved in the murder, because, as you understand, no one left a "business card". Establish, win back.
        1. Lionnvrsk
          Lionnvrsk 13 December 2020 11: 23
          -1
          Quote: Nyrobsky
          Establish, win back.

          Well, yes, and yet you have not remembered the death of the lieutenant colonel of the commander of the elite special forces unit of the IDF. repeat
          1. Nyrobsky
            Nyrobsky 13 December 2020 11: 25
            +2
            Quote: LIONnvrsk
            Quote: Nyrobsky
            Establish, win back.

            Well, yes, and yet you have not remembered the death of the lieutenant colonel of the commander of the elite special forces unit of the IDF. repeat

            Vooot. yes Also an interesting way to think about who? and for what? winked
    2. orionvitt
      orionvitt 13 December 2020 16: 21
      0
      Quote: prior
      For some reason I take Iranian general's word

      Iranian generals, it would be better if they put things in order in their own country, where foreign agents roam like home and kill famous scientists, in broad daylight, in spite of the guards.
  • aszzz888
    aszzz888 13 December 2020 09: 58
    +2
    US strategic aviation makes non-stop flights over parts of the Persian Gulf. General Rahimzadeh says the Iranian military is watching them "every minute."
    Merikatos crushes with his impunity. But this is before their first blood. Then he becomes - and for us! It was a wonderful material when the sea outlaws were kneeling on the deck of Iranian boats because of the puddles, they should have remembered this.
  • Ros 56
    Ros 56 13 December 2020 09: 59
    +2
    This is a correct statement, proud and courageous people always do this, unlike lackeys.
    1. Smirnoff
      Smirnoff 13 December 2020 11: 55
      +18
      Quote: Ros 56
      This is a correct statement, proud and courageous people always do this, unlike lackeys.

      hi Statements are half the battle. Our leaders also make statements, but they are not always fulfilled. The end result must be evaluated. If the statements prevented something, then the goal has been achieved.
      1. Ros 56
        Ros 56 13 December 2020 14: 11
        0
        To be honest, I have not heard any statements from ours, only concerns. Don't you find that these are somewhat different concepts? hi
        1. Smirnoff
          Smirnoff 13 December 2020 14: 21
          +15
          Quote: Ros 56
          To be honest, I have not heard any statements from ours

          No, there are red lines, but sometimes there is silence after that. If they understand that they will not answer, why then threaten with their fists?
          concerns alone

          I also meant them.
  • samarin1969
    samarin1969 13 December 2020 10: 02
    +3
    Another "formidable silence" from the officials of the Islamic republic.
    Several special operations on the territory of Iran remained without a significant response. The murder of the ambitious Soleimani is still understandable. He was "inconvenient" for many in Iran. But Iran has also "forgiven" several other terrorist acts.
    Iran will probably be bombed sooner or later. But what will happen next is a question. Are the people ready for a hard fight? Most likely, like today's Serbs, they will fraternize with the murderers of their fathers.
  • Bongo
    Bongo 13 December 2020 10: 02
    +9
    As the enemies have experienced before, the slightest encroachment on our air borders will have an immediate response.

    By and large, Iran has little to oppose the US air weapons. The Iranian air defense has a pronounced focal character, there are not many modern air defense systems, and they cover only a part of strategically important objects, and the Iranian fighter aircraft is mostly a collection of flying rarities and local variants of the American F-5.
    1. Narak-zempo
      Narak-zempo 13 December 2020 10: 32
      -11%
      Quote: Bongo
      By and large, Iran has little to oppose the US air weapons. The Iranian air defense has a pronounced focal character, there are not many modern air defense systems, and they cover only a part of strategically important objects, and the Iranian fighter aircraft is mostly a collection of flying rarities and local variants of the American F-5.

      Don't you think that this is Russia's fault?
      1. Bongo
        Bongo 13 December 2020 10: 45
        +3
        Quote: Narak-zempo
        Don't you think that this is Russia's fault?

        Why did you decide this?
        1. apro
          apro 13 December 2020 10: 47
          +2
          Quote: Bongo
          Why did you decide this?

          Participation in the sanctions against Iran. The Russian Federation could renew the fleet of military aircraft, but Moscow decided that it was on its way to the west ...
          1. Bongo
            Bongo 13 December 2020 11: 01
            +4
            Quote: apro
            Participation in the sanctions against Iran. The Russian Federation could renew the fleet of military aircraft, but Moscow decided that it was on its way to the west ...

            I'm not a fan of our president, but back in April 2015, he lifted the ban on the supply of anti-aircraft systems to Iran. It seems to me that the Iranian leadership is not at all opposed to updating its air defense system and buying new Russian or Chinese fighters. But there is no such possibility, primarily due to insolvency.
            Some kind of gimmick made all the cons ... request
            1. apro
              apro 13 December 2020 11: 06
              -1
              Quote: Bongo
              back in April 2015, he lifted the ban on the supply of anti-aircraft systems to Iran.

              And before that, on the concluded contracts, they threw Iran? Does this country deserve trust?
  • tralflot1832
    tralflot1832 13 December 2020 10: 19
    +2
    The Chinese are not going to visit Iran for a visit of friendship? Five pennants! wassat
  • rotmistr60
    rotmistr60 13 December 2020 10: 50
    -1
    the appearance of foreign objects in the airspace of Iran is a "red line"
    Everything is correct. But if the United States and Israel decide to strike at Iran by unleashing a war, then first of all they will first suppress air defense systems and, if possible, from foreign airspace (from the west or southwest). And it will start in Iran - it is possible that it will flare up all over the world.
  • evgen1221
    evgen1221 13 December 2020 11: 04
    -5
    Well, if specifically there will be an invasion of them, then it is enough for them to bang their nuclear facilities, and burn it with fire.
    1. Pechkin
      Pechkin 13 December 2020 11: 19
      +3
      And what will it give, to detonate nuclear weapons on its territory. To spite my grandmother, I'll frostbitten her ears.
      1. evgen1221
        evgen1221 13 December 2020 12: 53
        -6
        And that too, but what will they have to lose? A massive desert storm ala will not be taken out, of course they will be patted, but it’s as if the power is nedofiga. As a last resort before the fall, it is even nothing.
        1. Pechkin
          Pechkin 13 December 2020 13: 51
          +1
          And that too, but what will they have to lose?
          A life.
          1. evgen1221
            evgen1221 13 December 2020 14: 01
            -4
            The mentality is not the same, completely different and the pumping too.
  • APASUS
    APASUS 13 December 2020 11: 19
    -1
    Nah, the Americans do not go for a break, they are masters of provocation! Here you need to justify your bombing of peaceful cities, so they will substitute a civilian plane again, a cruise ship with tourists or something else ............
    1. evgen1221
      evgen1221 13 December 2020 12: 56
      -3
      Yes, all of their war games began with their own provocations against their own population. Out of 300 million, killing at least 10000 is not such a loss for them. These elves will still reach the point of detonating yao in their territory (base, island territories), it is easy for them, the final goal is more important.
  • Thunderbolt
    Thunderbolt 13 December 2020 12: 33
    +6
    I do not doubt the determination of the Iranian leadership and the Iranian air defense wax. True, their air defense is very truncated and is of a purely objective nature. One wing is there, and the second wing is completely absent. It is fighter aircraft, as the most important component of air defense. Highly manpower air defense aviation allows against The control of wide zones, as well as the possibility of influencing the concentration echelons of enemy air forces, is an axiom of modern warfare. And as an example, I can cite the battle of 41, the Battle of Moscow. Of course, ... good soldier , the anti-aircraft defense of a wide battlefield was well saturated with RUS stations and gun batteries, including machine guns, linked into a single organism through telephones, and radio transmission of data worked at some defense stations ... but all the same, the claws broke the Luftwaffe decisive and skillful actions of fighter and bomber aviation of the RKKA. Shackling with their blows, even at the Smolensk airfields, the German strike echelon began to "flap" as they approached the object of the bombing.
    Iran has nothing of the kind from the word at all. Without good Iranian aviation, a united western coalition could turn Iranian air defenses to smithereens and then break through to their intended targets.
    1. andreykolesov123
      andreykolesov123 13 December 2020 21: 15
      0
      Quote: Thunderbolt
      I do not doubt the determination of the Iranian leadership and the Iranian air defense wax. True, their air defense is very truncated and is of a purely objective nature. One wing is there, and the second wing is completely absent. It is fighter aircraft, as the most important component of air defense. Highly manpower air defense aviation allows against The control of wide zones, as well as the possibility of influencing the concentration echelons of enemy air forces, is an axiom of modern warfare. And as an example, I can cite the battle of 41, the Battle of Moscow. Of course, ... good soldier , the anti-aircraft defense of a wide battlefield was well saturated with RUS stations and gun batteries, including machine guns, linked into a single organism through telephones, and radio transmission of data worked at some defense stations ... but all the same, the claws broke the Luftwaffe decisive and skillful actions of fighter and bomber aviation of the RKKA. Shackling with their blows, even at the Smolensk airfields, the German strike echelon began to "flap" as they approached the object of the bombing.
      Iran has nothing of the kind from the word at all. Without good Iranian aviation, a united western coalition could turn Iranian air defenses to smithereens and then break through to their intended targets.


      Who should they be afraid of? Warriors from Jews are like bullets from dung.
  • Old26
    Old26 13 December 2020 15: 34
    0
    Quote: Nyrobsky
    Missiles sprinkled on mattress bases in Iraq

    Dumped. Americans have ZERO casualties (dead), Iran's missile consumption EMNIP is 5-7. Shot with zero option - it's very inspiring

    Quote: Nyrobsky
    and in Afghanistan, they dropped a plane with tsrushniki, among whom was present and the one who planned and oversaw the operation to eliminate Soleimani.

    Iranians in Afghanistan "dropped" a plane with CIA officers? The Persians have already got there ???

    Quote: Nyrobsky
    And in physics, here the Iranians are still establishing those involved in the murder, because, as you understand, no one left a "business card". Establish, win back.

    But for some reason, Iran did not recoup its previous scientists liquidated in Iran? Or is it not time yet? Will they wait that way for 50 years?

    Quote: Narak-zempo
    Quote: Bongo
    By and large, Iran has little to oppose the US air weapons. The Iranian air defense has a pronounced focal character, there are not many modern air defense systems, and they cover only a part of strategically important objects, and the Iranian fighter aircraft is mostly a collection of flying rarities and local variants of the American F-5.

    Don't you think that this is Russia's fault?

    So we are also to blame for this. Yeah, the logic is reinforced concrete. Let me ask you, what is Iran, an ally? A fellow traveler in Syria - no more.

    Quote: evgen1221
    Well, if specifically there will be an invasion of them, then it is enough for them to bang their nuclear facilities, and burn it with fire.

    And what will it give?
    Well, will they blow up the heavy water reactor? What will change? Never mind
    Well, will they blow up the centrifuge production? What will change? Never mind.
    What else do they need to blow up? Uranium mines? GOKs? Yes, let them blow up if they have nothing to do ...

    Quote: Pechkin
    And what will it give, to detonate nuclear weapons on its territory. To spite my grandmother, I'll frostbitten her ears.

    Nuclear weapons in Iran? If nothing happens and at such a rate as now, in 5-7 years they can get 1-2 charges of fissile materials. And now there is nothing corny to blow up ...
    1. Nyrobsky
      Nyrobsky 13 December 2020 20: 21
      +1
      Quote: Old26
      Dumped. Americans have ZERO casualties (dead), Iran's missile consumption EMNIP is 5-7. Shot with zero option - it's very inspiring

      Well, yes, well, yes ... Therefore, the Americans considered their losses for three months by initially submitting 8 people, then 34, then over 60 and admitted 108 shaken "unbearable" people. This despite the fact that the Iranians provided information in advance about which bases would be hit, about which the mattresses were notified.
      Quote: Old26
      Iranians in Afghanistan "dropped" a plane with CIA officers? The Persians have already got there ???
      What surprises you? The deceased Suleimani also built bridges with the Taliban using a motive that unites them, namely, opposition to the United States.
      Quote: Old26
      But for some reason, Iran did not recoup its previous scientists liquidated in Iran? Or is it not time yet? Will they wait that way for 50 years?

      I do not keep statistics for all the previous ones. And what will happen, then time will show to whom, when and how these antics will hiccup.
  • Chizhov Kirill
    Chizhov Kirill 13 December 2020 17: 30
    -2
    Ukrainians have already been traced, grief warriors
  • Al Asad
    Al Asad 13 December 2020 20: 11
    +1
    .
    Quote: figvam
    It looks like Trump is still preparing for this blow.

    Since 2012, everyone is preparing ...
  • Old26
    Old26 14 December 2020 00: 50
    0
    Quote: Nyrobsky
    Well, yes, well, yes ... Therefore, the Americans considered their losses for three months by initially submitting 8 people, then 34, then over 60 and admitted 108 shaken "unbearable" people. This despite the fact that the Iranians provided information in advance about which bases would be hit, about which the mattresses were notified.

    But there were no victims. Namely, the "infidels" who died would be an incentive

    Quote: Nyrobsky
    I do not keep statistics for all the previous ones. And what will happen, then time will show to whom, when and how these antics will hiccup.

    I don't lead either. But at least over the past 10 years, they have killed two dozen scientists in the nuclear missile field. And there was no answer for them ...