Military Review

Turkish press: they tried to lure Putin into the Karabakh conflict in order to confront Russia with Turkey

46

The Turkish press released a material that examines the role of Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan in the armed conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh. The Turkish author believes that the defeat of Armenia is somehow connected with the fact that Pashinyan "neglected Russia."


The Daily Sabah article says that since the coup in the republic, Nikol Pashinyan demonstrated his pro-Western course, and his supporters in the streets expressed anti-Russian slogans - right up to calls to "end the occupation of Armenia." The Turkish author writes that Moscow could not ignore this.

At the same time, in a Turkish newspaper, it is Pashinyan who is responsible for starting a new war in Karabakh. As an example, the situation in July 2020 with the battles in the Tovuz region is given. "Daily Sabah" claims that the fighting began allegedly "at the suggestion of the Prime Minister of Armenia."

The author points out that after Pashinyan came to power, he somewhat "lowered the anti-Russian tone", and he expected that "Russia will certainly support Armenia in hostilities."

From the material:

Pashinyan began to beg Putin for help, seeing that the Azerbaijani army was superior to the Armenian one. But Russia also has good relations with Baku. Then why would the Kremlin risk its influence in the South Caucasus?

Further, the author writes that Vladimir Putin understood the complexity of the situation, but placed the right accents.

From the article:

Putin has shown that he is difficult to be fooled and that he is not going to fall into the trap he has set.

The Daily Sabah notes that the purpose of luring Putin into the Karabakh conflict was an attempt to directly confront Russia with Turkey in the South Caucasus.

It is noted that Putin "taught a lesson to Pashinyan" and those who tried to lure him into a trap.
Photos used:
Russian President's website
46 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. Finches
    Finches 25 November 2020 06: 46
    +32
    The janissary expresses everything correctly - all responsibility for what happened is on Pashinyan - neither negotiate nor fight ... The only thing that turns out well is to lick the ass of the US ambassador and his henchmen! And Uncle Vova also took pity on the Armenians, although for the fact that they burned Russian flags and threw tarpaulin boots at our embassy, ​​one could generally remain an outside observer! Tomato sellers are no better, but here the worthy son of his father is driving, albeit under the Turks - but this is a historical fact, although for our downed helicopter, one could walk along the front line with vacuum bombs!
    1. Viktor Sergeev
      Viktor Sergeev 25 November 2020 07: 35
      +4
      He is not a Janissary, but a Turk.
      1. hhurik
        hhurik 25 November 2020 11: 58
        +5
        Erdogan - ethnic Georgian by origin wink
        1. akims
          akims 25 November 2020 20: 00
          0
          He's a hole. Basically, Laz live in the historical region of Lazistan (Lazika, Lazeti, Chaneti), most of which is currently part of Turkey (il Rize).
      2. Machito
        Machito 28 November 2020 16: 38
        0
        The Turkish author has a very common view of things. And Aliyev is a fine fellow, he correctly and timely assessed and implemented the situation, and Erdogan once again curbed his insanity in agreements with Putin.
    2. Ross xnumx
      Ross xnumx 25 November 2020 08: 10
      -13%
      The event does not have an unambiguous assessment, but there is an opinion on some points:
      They tried to lure Putin into the Karabakh conflict in order to confront Russia with Turkey ...
      The Daily Sabah notes that the purpose of luring Putin into the Karabakh conflict was an attempt to directly confront Russia with Turkey in the South Caucasus.

      How did they explain everything sensibly ... And before "how" Turkey and Russia lived in perfect harmony? No twelve Russian-Turkish wars; no participation in WWII on the side of Nazi Germany; no attempt to deploy an RSD on Turkish territory, which could plunge the world into TMV; neither do you participate as a NATO member; about a shot in the back, about the assassination of the ambassador, about various recovery centers for ISIS bandits, about the transit "back and forth" I don't even mention anyone ... And suddenly !!! The only attempt to push Turkey and Russia fell apart ... Okay, wait, it's not evening yet. I have not yet thrown "present" for the South Stream, for the S-400, for the nuclear power plant, our "kind and sympathetic" Turkish partners.
      It is noted that Putin "taught a lesson to Pashinyan" and those who tried to lure him into a trap.

      One might ask: which lesson is specific? Lesson that the lives of Russian servicemen can serve as a bargaining chip in any conflict? This is how we have been convinced of this recently from the SMS in Yugoslavia; and from EBN in the Caucasus, when he "commanded" to take sovereignty, as much as fit; and DAM in the conflict with Georgia reacted to the attack on Russian peacekeepers; How long has it been a long time since there have been proceedings in Syria on the presence (except for Russia) of military "different kinds" in it ... Or have they forgotten about the caravans with Syrian oil (where and why did they go?)
      Quote: Finches
      The Janissary states everything correctly - all responsibility for what happened is on Pashinyan - neither negotiate nor fight ...

      Pashinyan is a doll, like Poroshenko-Zelensky, like the Baltic "leaders". And why do we have a guarantor on "sickly" maintenance in Russia? Until the end of his life, will he "hang noodles on our ears" about the increased influence of the "word of Russia", to which everyone is listening, on world processes? Who dares to conduct any military skirmishes near the borders of the Russian Federation, which has a nuclear triad and has an advantage in weapons? Something is not heard or seen that someone from the outside intervened in conflicts in the Western Hemisphere (except for the United States). And then they tried to untie the very borders ... Yes, this Pashinyan:
      On Monday, November 16, Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan announced that he was responsible for the national disaster in Artsakh. The opposition in parliament demands his resignation, but cannot collect a quorum. The government is falling apart before our eyes. The Armenians, who greeted the former journalist-turned-national leader in 2018, now curse him and blame him for betrayal.

      Did Putin see him as an ally? What is it? Who are allies for Russia?
      So, comrade Zyablintsev, a Russian person needs to be very careful about any Turkish word for:
      If a Turk speaks of peace, then there will be war.

      hi
      1. Uncle lee
        Uncle lee 25 November 2020 08: 23
        +4
        the defeat of Armenia is somehow connected with the fact that Pashinyan "Neglected Russia".
        But the Turks are right! Let others think about it!
        1. Pereira
          Pereira 25 November 2020 09: 11
          +2
          Who takes money from Soros does not think independently.
      2. serezhasoldatow
        serezhasoldatow 25 November 2020 10: 12
        0
        Do you want to fight? There are many hot spots on Earth.
  2. rotmistr60
    rotmistr60 25 November 2020 06: 48
    +4
    "Taught a lesson to Pashinyan"
    Of course, I gave a lesson, but whether this lesson will benefit Pashinyan and those who brought him to power is a big question.
    1. Hagalaz
      Hagalaz 25 November 2020 07: 41
      +3
      Yes, not a drop. The head of the army & the curators will only act more subtly. Frankly, it was a clumsy trap, for a fool.
      1. Egoza
        Egoza 25 November 2020 08: 05
        +2
        Quote: Hagalaz
        Frankly, it was a clumsy trap, for a fool.

        But GDP is now a peacemaker! Although he will not be given a Nobel Prize anyway!
        1. Hagalaz
          Hagalaz 25 November 2020 08: 40
          +3
          Yes, sadness ..... Life did not work out for GDP recourse
        2. Incvizitor
          Incvizitor 25 November 2020 14: 33
          +1
          I wouldn't be surprised if Erdogan gets a Nobel Prize.
  3. figwam
    figwam 25 November 2020 06: 49
    +12
    the aim of luring Putin into the Karabakh conflict was an attempt to directly confront Russia with Turkey in the South Caucasus.

    A scenario worked out by England for centuries, which this time did not work, but they will continue to shit, and we will not succumb to provocations.
    1. NDR-791
      NDR-791 25 November 2020 07: 15
      +1
      The script worked out by England for centuries
      On the one hand, it has vengeance, but on the other:
      Pashinyan began to beg Putin for help, seeing that the Azerbaijani army was superior to the Armenian ...
      ????? For some reason, I don’t remember Armenia begging us to intervene. Sitting here in Russia on the priest exactly tomato - yes! And they begged and threatened that it would be bad for us here if we didn't go straight to fight for them.
      1. Egoza
        Egoza 25 November 2020 08: 07
        +5
        Quote: NDR-791
        Sitting here in Russia on the priest exactly tomato - those yes !!! And they begged and threatened that it would be bad for us here if we didn't go straight to fight for them.

        So it was necessary to drop these men threatening to the plane and to the front line "to help from the Russian Federation". Landing so to speak! We know how to drop tanks, but here are tomato growers! For tomatoes and forward to the historical homeland!
        1. NDR-791
          NDR-791 25 November 2020 08: 15
          +2
          Duc, fel-pali ... However, it's not for me to decide, sadness. sad
    2. Ross xnumx
      Ross xnumx 25 November 2020 08: 14
      -1
      Quote: figvam
      but they will continue to shit, and we will not succumb to provocations ...

      ... and send gold bars to GB ... That's right ... belay
  4. Victor_B
    Victor_B 25 November 2020 06: 53
    +7
    It is believed that Putin is a grandmaster in such situations.
    And he himself will shove anyone (anyone) anywhere.
  5. Mountain shooter
    Mountain shooter 25 November 2020 07: 09
    +20
    I have always been amazed at VVP's endurance in such situations. He never raises his voice and does not throw loud slogans. But when the need arises to act, he acts with lightning speed ... And the level of his awareness is always high. School...
    1. LiSiCyn
      LiSiCyn 25 November 2020 07: 15
      +16
      Quote: Mountain Shooter
      I have always been amazed at VVP's endurance in such situations.

      Now there will be guys under the Red Flags and you, popularly explain that Putin has leaked ... And in general, not competent.
      hi
      1. Mountain shooter
        Mountain shooter 25 November 2020 07: 18
        +12
        Quote: LiSiCyn
        Now there will be guys under the Red Flags and you, popularly explain that Putin has leaked ... And in general, not competent.

        And freedom of speech? Has voicing your opinion become "toxic"? Well, yes, as in the joke ... There are two opinions. Mine and wrong ... So I don't impose mine. laughing
        1. LiSiCyn
          LiSiCyn 25 November 2020 07: 38
          +6
          Quote: Mountain Shooter
          And freedom of speech?

          No, it’s like freedom ... But with consequences. wink
          Quote: Mountain Shooter
          There are two opinions. Mine and wrong ... So I don't impose mine.

          You are already imposing. The second thing is wrong. laughing
          Quote: Mountain Shooter
          And his level of awareness is always high. School...

          Totally agree with you.
    2. Ross xnumx
      Ross xnumx 25 November 2020 08: 27
      -4
      Quote: Mountain Shooter
      I have always been amazed at VVP's endurance in such situations. He never raises his voice or throws loud slogans.

      It's right. When there is no threat to the system of power built by him. Tell us, how many tomatoes did Turkey get off with? How did the USA choke on their sanctions? How did the EU kneel before the prospect of wood heating? How did the gangsters in Syria rush to rebuild the Syrian economy? About the relationship with China, clarify: how is gas for Chinese partners running past the "degassed" regions of Siberia and the Far East, and at what price?
      You will provide him with a minimum pension and remove the guards, let's see how quietly he speaks.
      Even in matters of creating a union state with Belarus, not a single loud word is heard.
      By the way, a quiet voice is not a sign of great intelligence. Introduce us to his works, embodied in breakthrough projects that shook the world with their novelty and scope ... Tell us how Russian pensioners felt about his "quiet explanation" of the need for pension reform, VAT increase, taxation on deposits ... And he very quietly signs decrees on rewarding people for some merits he knows ...
      Sorry, don’t lick ...
  6. Yves762
    Yves762 25 November 2020 07: 20
    -7
    Pf-f-f .... Nonsense.
    Pashinyan had no reason to believe that the Russian Federation was harnessing for (even for) Armenia.
    And he could only hope (as it happened) that the "horns and hooves" - the trophies from him - I would sign for ... "three" (?). repeat

    “I wasn’t astounding with my mind. Only to be in time for the benefit of the state,” said one character at one time. And this journalist is there, and only ... tongue
  7. Thrifty
    Thrifty 25 November 2020 07: 20
    +8
    Actually, Pashinyan neglected common sense! His anti-Russian rhetoric came to the Armenians at least sideways, if not more rudely! And, nevertheless, this same Pashinyan remained prime minister, which means that it is problematic for Armenia to hope to improve its relations with Russia and Azerbaijan. And, as you know, a good peace with neighbors is a guarantee of a stable tomorrow!
    1. Incvizitor
      Incvizitor 25 November 2020 14: 37
      +1
      His logic is to stay in power, to steal more and to dump and now the fshists rule there, so the priorities are to wave to the owners and the country ... will always have time to dump.
  8. askort154
    askort154 25 November 2020 07: 31
    +2
    The Daily Sabah notes that the purpose of luring Putin into the Karabakh conflict was an attempt to directly confront Russia with Turkey in the South Caucasus

    Turned everything upside down.
    First, what does Turkey have to do with Karabakh? !
    Secondly, Pashinyan is a pawn in this provocation. But Turkey just decided to climb into the South Caucasus, on a tip from England.
    1. Egoza
      Egoza 25 November 2020 08: 10
      +1
      Quote: askort154
      But Turkey just decided to climb into the South Caucasus, on a tip from England.

      So who will admit this? Turkey and the Russian Federation are best friends and partners.
  9. Viktor Sergeev
    Viktor Sergeev 25 November 2020 07: 35
    +1
    Everything is absolutely correct.
  10. The Siberian barber
    The Siberian barber 25 November 2020 08: 25
    -1
    It is noted that Putin "taught a lesson to Pashinyan" and those who tried to lure him into a trap

    I would like to ask a question: who is Pashinyan ??))
    It is obvious, after all, that the piece is "appointed" as a guide in Grand Chess, in which the Russian Federation is still losing ground.
    So it turns out: losing to a puppet, a lesson ...
  11. north 2
    north 2 25 November 2020 08: 36
    +5
    Of course, it would be good for Russia to have its own military bases in Crimea, Abkhazia and Armenia.
    a military base in Azerbaijan. But how can you persuade Aliyev to do this? And then the US protege Pashinyan came to power in Armenia and Pashinyan's insolent supporters in Armenia began to spew
    Russophobic slogans about the Russian language in Armenia, about the fact that Russia is an occupier and about the fact that the Russians are out
    from Armenia. So a little more and it would be possible with the Pashinyans of Russia and their base in the Armenian Gyumri
    lose. So don't you consider Putin a brilliant strategist, when now Pashinyan is already punished and whipped, when even the most pro-Western part of Pashinyan's supporters is
    Armenia understands that the Russian base in Gyumri is now needed more than ever and will be needed even more
    tomorrow and when the Russian base is already in Azerbaijan. But with the opening of this Russian base
    on the territory of Azerbaijan in NK, Putin also pulled Aliyev out from under Erdogan. At the same time, Putin waited
    so that Pashinyan would understand that he and his adventure both in NK and in Armenia would end, and that Aliyev would understand that
    the complete victory of Azerbaijan in NK, he becomes a vassal and debtor of Erdogan until the end of his days
    and he would leave Azerbaijan as such a vassal of Turkey at the end of his days. Putin's nerves are iron, because in NK, as in the Crimea and Syria, it was too early to act yesterday, but tomorrow it would be too late. Just needless to say that in Azerbaijan now is the base of Russian peacekeepers, and not the Russian army. This base of the Russian Army in Azerbaijan is sooooo long. Firstly, because the Russian soldier is the peacemaker everywhere and always, Secondly, this base is the payment of Aliyev and Azerbaijan to Russia
    for the fact that Putin, Shoigu and Lavrov pulled them out from under Erdogan and Turkey. So, besides Putin, I would also give out laurels of geniuses and strategists to Shoigu and Lavrov, not forgetting about the heads of those offices of Russia that are engaged in Military and Foreign Intelligence ...
    1. Yves762
      Yves762 25 November 2020 10: 12
      -3
      what
      I remember the presence of Russian peacekeepers did not rule out the periodic bullshit between South Ossetia and Georgia in the period up to 2008. Since the arrival of Saakashvili in 2004, it is especially clear.
      The same may be similar here. All that will be necessary for Azerbaijan not to repeat the mistakes of Georgia - not to touch the peacekeepers during the batch.
      what х2
      Another moment:
      - Armenia, de facto, will merge with the Karabakh theme;
      - NKR, according to UNO - part of Azerbaijan;

      TOTAL: is there a need for the presence of Russian peacekeepers for that reason.?.
      They will say: “Either you give an international mission under the auspices of the UN (with the call of the same Turkey), or nafig everyone from these; Azerbaijan will cope on its own, because its sovereign territory. ”- or something like that.
      whatх3
      And so the moment:
      Maybe Azerbaijan "will start to look closely / rub" on the Syunik and Vayots Dzor regions, since the statehood of Armenia will be shaky.
      1. Yura
        Yura 25 November 2020 10: 51
        +1
        Quote: Yves762
        TOTAL: is there a need for the presence of Russian peacekeepers for that reason.?.
        They will say: “Either you give an international mission under the auspices of the UN (with the call of the same Turkey), or nafig everyone from these; Azerbaijan will cope on its own, because its sovereign territory. ”- or something like that.

        This is not a question for me, but I will make my contribution with your permission, as long as the trilateral agreement is in force, all third parties and the UN, including, can only try to get into this matter, but they cannot really influence the current status quo.
        Quote: Yves762
        Maybe Azerbaijan "will start to look closely / rub" on the Syunik and Vayots Dzor regions, since the statehood of Armenia will be shaky.

        And here it seems to me Azerbaijan will not do this, too big "cous", in addition to what they received and he understands that it will not work to swallow without choking. Although as he knows, "the appetite comes with eating."
    2. Yura
      Yura 25 November 2020 10: 23
      +1
      Great comment.
  12. Kronos
    Kronos 25 November 2020 09: 10
    -2
    Turkey received a corridor to the Caspian region, Azerbaijan to Nakhichevan and Russia will cover it. Therefore, the corridor to Karabakh was left as an exchange. You can certainly puff out your cheeks, but Turkey and Azerbaijan got everything they wanted.
  13. APASUS
    APASUS 25 November 2020 09: 15
    +5
    Most of all, it is a shame that in the attempt to push the Russians and Turks on the battlefield, it is the Armenians who are involved, even in the person of the only one Pashinyan
  14. awdrgy
    awdrgy 25 November 2020 10: 16
    0
    Still ahead
  15. Syroitel_nik
    Syroitel_nik 25 November 2020 15: 58
    -1
    [quote = ROSS 42
    You will provide him with a minimum pension and remove the guards, let's see how quietly he speaks.
    Even in matters of creating a union state with Belarus, not a single loud word is heard.
    By the way, a quiet voice is not a sign of great intelligence. Introduce us to his works, embodied in breakthrough projects that shook the world with their novelty and scope ... Tell us how Russian pensioners felt about his "quiet explanation" of the need for pension reform, VAT increase, taxation on deposits ... And he very quietly signs decrees on rewarding people for some merits he knows ...
    Sorry, do not lick ... [/ quote]
    I have two questions for you. First, you are a citizen of which country and a resident of Russia? Second. How many children do you personally have?
    Waiting for answers
    1. Kuzyakin15
      Kuzyakin15 25 November 2020 18: 38
      0
      Suroitel_nik:
      Change the picture for your Nick's screensaver.
      GDP whether ... Chuba
  16. Gennady Fomkin
    Gennady Fomkin 25 November 2020 16: 33
    +1
    Yes, there is something interesting in this mess - not a single shell even tried to fall on the Azerbaijani export pipelines, and they pass close by. winked
  17. Gennady Fomkin
    Gennady Fomkin 25 November 2020 16: 34
    0
    Yes, there is something interesting in this mess - not a single shell even tried to fall on the Azerbaijani export pipelines, and they pass close by. laughing
  18. Gennady Fomkin
    Gennady Fomkin 25 November 2020 20: 29
    +1
    Armenia has been brought to the brink of an economic crisis in a year. At the beginning of 2018, Armenia's GDP was 9,7%, but by the end of the year it had slipped to 2,7%, the growth of foreign trade by the end of the year was only 11,4%, down from 44,6% at the beginning of the year. This music will be eternal ... self-charging batteries  laughing
  19. Scorpio05
    Scorpio05 25 November 2020 21: 26
    0
    Quote: ROSS 42
    The event does not have an unambiguous assessment, but there is an opinion on some points:
    They tried to lure Putin into the Karabakh conflict in order to confront Russia with Turkey ...
    The Daily Sabah notes that the purpose of luring Putin into the Karabakh conflict was an attempt to directly confront Russia with Turkey in the South Caucasus.

    How did they explain everything sensibly ... And before "how" Turkey and Russia lived in perfect harmony? No twelve Russian-Turkish wars; no participation in WWII on the side of Nazi Germany; no attempt to deploy an RSD on Turkish territory, which could plunge the world into TMV; neither do you participate as a NATO member; about a shot in the back, about the assassination of the ambassador, about various recovery centers for ISIS bandits, about the transit "back and forth" I don't even mention anyone ... And suddenly !!! The only attempt to push Turkey and Russia fell apart ... Okay, wait, it's not evening yet. I have not yet thrown "present" for the South Stream, for the S-400, for the nuclear power plant, our "kind and sympathetic" Turkish partners.
    It is noted that Putin "taught a lesson to Pashinyan" and those who tried to lure him into a trap.

    One might ask: which lesson is specific? Lesson that the lives of Russian servicemen can serve as a bargaining chip in any conflict? This is how we have been convinced of this recently from the SMS in Yugoslavia; and from EBN in the Caucasus, when he "commanded" to take sovereignty, as much as fit; and DAM in the conflict with Georgia reacted to the attack on Russian peacekeepers; How long has it been a long time since there have been proceedings in Syria on the presence (except for Russia) of military "different kinds" in it ... Or have they forgotten about the caravans with Syrian oil (where and why did they go?)
    Quote: Finches
    The Janissary states everything correctly - all responsibility for what happened is on Pashinyan - neither negotiate nor fight ...

    Pashinyan is a doll, like Poroshenko-Zelensky, like the Baltic "leaders". And why do we have a guarantor on "sickly" maintenance in Russia? Until the end of his life, will he "hang noodles on our ears" about the increased influence of the "word of Russia", to which everyone is listening, on world processes? Who dares to conduct any military skirmishes near the borders of the Russian Federation, which has a nuclear triad and has an advantage in weapons? Something is not heard or seen that someone from the outside intervened in conflicts in the Western Hemisphere (except for the United States). And then they tried to untie the very borders ... Yes, this Pashinyan:
    On Monday, November 16, Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan announced that he was responsible for the national disaster in Artsakh. The opposition in parliament demands his resignation, but cannot collect a quorum. The government is falling apart before our eyes. The Armenians, who greeted the former journalist-turned-national leader in 2018, now curse him and blame him for betrayal.

    Did Putin see him as an ally? What is it? Who are allies for Russia?
    So, comrade Zyablintsev, a Russian person needs to be very careful about any Turkish word for:
    If a Turk speaks of peace, then there will be war.

    hi

    When did Turkey participate in WWII against the USSR? Why invent something? And of the 12 wars, almost all (!) Wars (by the way, in the interests of different brothers-westernophiles) were fought in the territory of the Osmian Empire (Wallachia, Bulgaria, Trakia, Eastern Turkey: Ardahan, Artvin, Kara and Erzrum provinces of Osm. Imp , etc., the Greek islands, the waters of the Aegean and Mediterranean seas.
    Tell the Turks not to resist?)
  20. Peter Bletsa
    Peter Bletsa 26 November 2020 12: 55
    0
    The Turks want and dream to take revenge from all of its offenders, including Russia, peace by definition is not possible, the only thing is mutually beneficial, as they say nothing personal, only business, Putin is doing this trying to involve the Turks in projects that are profitable to them, and they have money and leverage do not want to lose, Putin played this game beautifully