Military Review

Five MiG-31BM and five Mi-8MTV-5-1: a single day of military acceptance took place on Wednesday

69
Five MiG-31BM and five Mi-8MTV-5-1: a single day of military acceptance took place on Wednesday

A single day of military acceptance took place in Russia on Wednesday. In addition to the regimental set of S-400 air defense systems and a batch of modernized Msta-S self-propelled guns, as well as other weapons, the Russian military also received aviation technique. On this day, Russian army units were reportedly replenished with five upgraded MiG-31BM fighter-interceptors and five Mi-8MTV-5-1 helicopters.


Reportedly, five MiG-31BM supersonic fighter-interceptors have joined the Central Military District air regiment in the Krasnoyarsk Territory. All aircraft have been modernized and repaired, their avionics and electronic systems have been updated, the tactical characteristics of the interceptors have been improved.

The aircraft have already arrived at the home base and will soon take up combat duty.

On the same day, the Kazan Helicopter Plant handed over to the military department five military transport helicopters Mi-8MTV-5-1. As the company explained, this is the last batch of helicopters delivered under the 2011 contract. The vehicles were accepted by the military without comment.

The machines are equipped with modern domestic-made UV-26M protection equipment. Adaptation of the helicopter fuselage for the installation of the L-370 electronic warfare system

- reads the press service of the Kazan aircraft plant.

Among the features of the Mi-8MTV-5-1 are the shape of the bow, as well as the extended left door. Instead of the standard manual flaps, there is a ramp that opens using a hydraulic drive, which significantly reduces the time it takes to prepare the helicopter for loading and unloading.
Photos used:
http://www.migavia.ru/
69 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must to register.

I have an account? Sign in

  1. Observer2014
    Observer2014 7 August 2020 13: 36
    +3
    Five MiG-31BM and five Mi-8MTV-5-1: a single day of military acceptance took place on Wednesday
    I hope priests baptized the pieces of iron? bully
    It's a joke, but it's quite an ordinary event. hi
    1. ancient
      ancient 7 August 2020 16: 09
      -3
      Quote: Observer2014
      .And so quite an ordinary event.

      Absolutely right good
      And "filed" ... "this event" ... through one place ... wassat .where do the VO editorial staff get this information from ?.. belay
      .What, we are already turning into "TV commentators" .. who "sculpt about strategic bombers Il-38" and "the most modern supersonic interceptors Su-24M". ?? am
      I hereby report that the quotation from the article "Features ....... Instead of the standard manual-folding shutters, there is a ramp" ......
      1.Mi-8MTV-5 / Mi-17V-5 airborne transport, a modern modification of the Mi-8MT helicopter.
      2The first flight of the prototype in 1995 Start of serial production 1996
      3.One of the distinctive features of the Mi-17V-5 (Mi-8MTV-5) is the change in the configuration of doors and hatches. The shape of the bow ("dolphin nose") has been changed. The Mi-17V-5 (Mi-8MTV-5) has a left door widened by 0,4 m and an additional right door of a standard size. Instead of manually folding cargo doors, a ramp is installed
      Those. the ramp was originally provided and is included in the design !!!
      1. Observer2014
        Observer2014 7 August 2020 16: 17
        +3
        ancient hiJust discuss the news as if the editorial board has almost nothing to do with it lol Leave the editorial office alone. The editorial board certainly has nothing to do with it. They are doing their job. They are trying. The plank has been lifted so that they themselves sometimes get rid of the advanced public. laughing And everyone understands perfectly well that especially in the military field in each! I emphasize that each military topic has a narrow specialization. It is impossible to embrace the immensity, but you need to strive for it. yes Especially when we are at the Military Review.
        1. ancient
          ancient 7 August 2020 16: 38
          +2
          Quote: Observer2014
          Just discuss the news as if the editorial board has almost nothing to do with it

          You contradict yourself ... because ...... you denote the editorial board of the VO as simple .... "will transmit" ... that is ..... somewhere you "drew" news .. of the OBS type wassat and ... "on your air" ... "read and enjoy".
          But ... in doing so, you indicate that ... Especially when we are at the Military Review. wink
          Quote: Observer2014
          I emphasize in every military topic there is a narrow specialization

          That's right ...... therefore, before you write, then ... study the "hardware part" ... and even more so about the "design features" wink
          We say ..... "you can't .... don't climb the runway" soldier
          And if you still want something .. to "shine", then just write that the MTV-5 is an extreme modification of the MTV-1 helicopter, which appeared as a result of the accumulation and study of combat experience and operation in extreme conditions, the MTV machine was taken as a "prototype" -3, which also gave "light" to the appearance of the Mi-172 wink
        2. Aag
          Aag 7 August 2020 17: 16
          +1
          "The editors certainly have nothing to do with it. They do their job."
          Don't you think we have nothing to do with it? Maybe it's time to ask those who give such work?
      2. Piramidon
        Piramidon 7 August 2020 17: 24
        0
        Quote: ancient
        And "filed" ... "this event" ... through one place ... ... where do the VO editors "get" this information from?

        The VO editorial staff collects information from many sources throughout the Internet. Organizes and puts on the site. And users can separate the grain from the chaff themselves, look for additional information and discuss it (which is done here). So there is no need to run into the editorial office. Just try to understand what this site is and its policies.
      3. Victor67
        Victor67 7 August 2020 22: 45
        -1
        Che popped something, but he did not understand why, he repeated everything that was in the article, said: absolutely everything is true! What was the comment about?
    2. Aag
      Aag 7 August 2020 17: 12
      0
      "This is the last batch of helicopters delivered under the 2011 contract.
      "quite an ordinary event" ...
      Nothing to add, except to ask how old the base car is ...
    3. tech3030
      tech3030 7 August 2020 17: 20
      +1
      There is little trust in priests today.
  2. 9PA
    9PA 7 August 2020 13: 36
    -8
    Tank throw is our everything?
  3. JackTheRipper
    JackTheRipper 7 August 2020 13: 43
    +3
    Duck, these are not new machines, they produced the MiG-31 or the Mi-8, but modernization, this must be understood. Well, well, of course, better than nothing
    1. Piramidon
      Piramidon 7 August 2020 17: 27
      +1
      Quote: JackTheRipper
      Duck these are not new machines, they produced the MiG-31, the Mi-8, but the modernization

      In fact, the MiG-31BM is a new machine. Only the glider remained from the old one.
  4. Uncle lee
    Uncle lee 7 August 2020 13: 43
    -8
    Five MiG-31BM and five Mi-8MTV-5-1
    And where are MiG-41 and MI-17?
    1. Observer2014
      Observer2014 7 August 2020 13: 48
      +9
      Quote: Uncle Lee
      Five MiG-31BM and five Mi-8MTV-5-1
      And where are MiG-41 and MI-17?

      Mother dear, it is better to drink than to drink too much drinks laughing
      1. Uncle lee
        Uncle lee 7 August 2020 13: 50
        +3
        Quote: Observer2014
        under-drink

        Terrible disease ! drinks
      2. Sandor Clegane
        Sandor Clegane 7 August 2020 14: 58
        +3
        Quote: Observer2014
        Mother dear, it is better to drink than to drink too much

        in koet century I agree with you
    2. Alexey-74
      Alexey-74 7 August 2020 14: 24
      +6
      I answer: the Mi-41 is on the Zen page, and the Mi-17 was successfully operated in the USSR back in the 70s, in Afghanistan they fly as an export model of the Mi-8.
      1. ancient
        ancient 7 August 2020 16: 43
        -1
        Quote: Alexey-74
        and the Mi-17 was successfully operated in the USSR back in the 70s

        So yes ... that's just the conversation is about the article ... and there MTV ... so there must be Mi-17-1V wink
        And export Mi-171s fly in Afghanistan (these are our Mi-8 AMTs)
    3. Piramidon
      Piramidon 7 August 2020 17: 33
      +1
      Quote: Uncle Lee
      And where is MIG-41

      The answer is in rhyme - the mods will be banned. Where have you seen at least the project of this aircraft? What kind of MiG-41? Some assumptions. And the MiG-31 will still serve well, despite your sarcasm.
      1. Shilka
        Shilka 7 August 2020 19: 41
        +1
        Quote: Piramidon
        Quote: Uncle Lee
        And where is MIG-41

        The answer is in rhyme - the mods will be banned. Where have you seen at least the project of this aircraft? What kind of MiG-41? Some assumptions. And the MiG-31 will still serve well, despite your sarcasm.

        Do not pay attention to this gang here Stepan! They just have to adore here
        They have envy and anger at Russia hi They started to plump from hopelessness and spray with poison .. bully
  5. Maks1995
    Maks1995 7 August 2020 13: 44
    0
    And what is it in the photo, it is dirty after repair ?? Or is it from the bulldozer?
    1. Interlocutor
      Interlocutor 7 August 2020 14: 09
      +3
      Or is it from the bulldozer?

      Exactly
    2. Piramidon
      Piramidon 7 August 2020 18: 06
      0
      Quote: Max1995
      And what is it in the photo, it is dirty after repair ?? Or is it from the bulldozer?

      Apparently, you are new to the internet and do not know where the photos for the articles come from. lol
  6. Fungus
    Fungus 7 August 2020 14: 04
    +1
    The good news
  7. Herman 4223
    Herman 4223 7 August 2020 14: 38
    +2
    A good machine is the Mig-31, it still has a slightly more powerful radar and a missile with a range of 500 km, not one AWAC can work nearby.
  8. RMT
    RMT 7 August 2020 14: 50
    0
    "Instead of the standard manual swing doors, there is a ramp that opens hydraulically."
    - Does anyone know how much this drive weighs and takes up space?
  9. Wolf
    Wolf 7 August 2020 14: 55
    -2
    5 Mins 31 BM = 5 Dagger Carrier and 5 Daggers 1 time to drown the devil himself.
    1. Wolf
      Wolf 7 August 2020 15: 42
      +1
      Admin, I beg you not to answer under my comments! Ludi are different empty will obviously be like that. They empty their thoughts and put them as they can, if only vulgarly cross out the words like this, but leave the answer.
    2. ancient
      ancient 7 August 2020 16: 47
      +1
      Quote: Wolf
      5 Mins 31 BM = 5 Dagger Carrier

      You really decide ..... or 5 BM or 5 "Daggers" ...... these are a priori different .. "concepts" wassat
  10. The comment was deleted.
  11. The comment was deleted.
  12. Old26
    Old26 7 August 2020 16: 09
    +3
    Quote: Wolf
    5 Mins 31 BM = 5 Dagger Carrier and 5 Daggers 1 time to drown the devil himself.

    What should the carrier of the "Daggers" do in Krasnoyarsk?
    1. Wolf
      Wolf 7 August 2020 16: 17
      0
      Is the Dagger just shooting at the boats? I did not know !
      1. ancient
        ancient 7 August 2020 16: 46
        0
        Quote: Wolf
        Is the Dagger just shooting at the boats? I did not know !

        Wow .... already on ...... "karablyam" belay .... and who is the control center to him .. "gives out"? wink
    2. Crash
      Crash 7 August 2020 20: 10
      0
      What should the carrier of the "Daggers" do in Krasnoyarsk?

      Not really in Krasnoyarsk. In Kansk
    3. Dikson
      Dikson 8 August 2020 07: 25
      0
      Where else can they sit? In the Norilsk tundra, without normal service?
  13. Old26
    Old26 7 August 2020 16: 20
    +3
    Quote: Wolf
    Is the Dagger just shooting at the boats? I did not know !

    Why else is it needed? There is an Iskander for hitting ground targets. Moreover, in much larger numbers and deployed throughout the territory of Russia (as part of almost every army).
    1. Wolf
      Wolf 7 August 2020 16: 41
      0
      The dagger has a radius of 1.500 km, if the radius of the Mig 31 BM is taken into account, draw a circle then it will be clear? wink
      1. Wolf
        Wolf 7 August 2020 16: 43
        +1
        And refueling in the air eats at the Mig 31 BM, I forgot?
  14. Old26
    Old26 7 August 2020 16: 51
    +3
    Quote: Wolf
    The dagger has a radius of 1.500 km, if the radius of the Mig 31 BM is taken into account, draw a circle then it will be clear? wink

    The radius of the MIG is about 700 km. Even if we assume that the range of the "Dagger" is 1500 km (although most often they say that it is 1300 km) and the total reach is 2000 km.
    To Vladivostok - 3200 km, to the North Atlantic Ocean - 2000 km, to the Black Sea - about 4000 km. And what will be clear after that ??? One thing will be clear. That in Krasnoyarsk the carrier of the "Dagger" is not needed
    1. Wolf
      Wolf 7 August 2020 16: 59
      0
      Refueling in the air, and who can shoot at Migam in Krasnoyarsk and at Daggers, even suddenly and massed?
      1. Wolf
        Wolf 7 August 2020 17: 05
        0
        To Vladivostok, and also to the Black Sea Migi 31 BM from Kinzhalam will quickly get from Krasnoyarsk. Migi 31 with Daggers do not serve that bi rammed
        waters of barmaley.
        1. Aag
          Aag 7 August 2020 17: 26
          +2
          I will not enter into polemics with your smartphone. Yes, mine, too, is trying to teach me life. I try to keep it in check ... Please try too ...
          1. Wolf
            Wolf 8 August 2020 11: 21
            0
            Do you think that they do not know that this is the second or third echelon of defense? And here the people in a miracle, why did they transfer Migi there? If you think that they do not know then you are underestimating the enemy, which is dangerous. Strategic supplies to the army are like checkmate, everything is clear, but you can do nothing. But their people SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS THE ARMY, has strategists and good eyes, and does not sum up in them. Experts abroad know and many people will continue to know all this. If this was a military secret, we would never have taken away this article on VO!
    2. Aag
      Aag 7 August 2020 17: 31
      +1
      Apparently, only as a reserve. For "newly specified targets." The second, if not the third, echelon.
      I don’t know how this fits in with our parity of forces and means, I don’t find another explanation yet. hi
  15. zwlad
    zwlad 7 August 2020 23: 55
    +2
    Without pomp, what can you do?
  16. Old26
    Old26 8 August 2020 14: 53
    +2
    Quote: Crasher
    What should the carrier of the "Daggers" do in Krasnoyarsk?

    Not really in Krasnoyarsk. In Kansk

    I know. It's just that Krasnoyarsk is clearer for some than Kansk

    Quote: Wolf
    And refueling in the air eats at the Mig 31 BM, I forgot?

    There is. And what does this refueling give ???

    Quote: Wolf
    To Vladivostok, and also to the Black Sea Migi 31 BM from Kinzhalam will quickly get from Krasnoyarsk.

    Of course quickly. With several refueling or psoadhes. During this time, the enemy will leave the point where the MIG was aimed before.

    Quote: Wolf
    Migi 31 with Daggers does not serve that bi rammed the waters of the barmaley.

    And you can do the same, but in Russian ???

    Quote: Wolf
    Do you think that they do not know that this is the second or third echelon of defense? And here the people in a miracle, why did they transfer Migi there? If you think that they do not know then you are underestimating the enemy, which is dangerous. Strategic supplies to the army are like checkmate, everything is clear, but you can do nothing. But their people SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS THE ARMY, has strategists and good eyes, and does not sum up in them. Experts abroad know and many people will continue to know all this. If this was a military secret, we would never have taken away this article on VO!

    Who doubts the army? Only a few, for example, a certain Wolf, as soon as the speech came about that 5 MIG-31BM would arrive in Kansk, did he immediately "stick" them with "Daggers"? completely without realizing what they are for there. Well, Perm, Artem, Elizovo or Monchegorsk would be indicated, it would be understandable. And what about Kansk?
    1. Wolf
      Wolf 8 August 2020 15: 12
      +1
      Thread Tools Old 26
      Quotes:
      There is. And what does this refueling give ???
      Refueling gives you no need to land the plane at the airport and from the new into the air, REDUCING THE TIME TO ARRIVE ON THE THEATER WARRIOR OF ACTION!


      Of course quickly. With several refueling or psoadhes. During this time, the enemy will leave the point where the MIG was aimed before.
      Do you know from which carriers NATO can and is planning to strike? From ships and from a submarine. Both of them can move in 1,5 hours somewhere 30 miles = 50 km, it's just that they have already lost the carriers !!!

      In Serbian, it is also clear and well ochim MIGs 31 BM with Daggers serves to destroy an important center of military action! Now it's clear?

      I didn't want to point out what kind of defense they eat!
      And where did you see my doubt? I wanted to point out to the people that everything is being done as it should and correctly, if it bothers anyone, please go to the admins to block my profile!
      1. Wolf
        Wolf 8 August 2020 15: 24
        +1
        Daggers eat and they are needed and carriers of daggers, the most terrible air-earth weapon in the world today.
        1. Wolf
          Wolf 8 August 2020 15: 38
          +1
          If you think that the generals in NATO are stupid you are mistaken a lot, look at their names and what you think. But neither Suvorov, nor Kutuzov, nor Mishichov are there wink
  17. Old26
    Old26 8 August 2020 15: 47
    +3
    Quote: Wolf
    Refueling gives you no need to land the plane at the airport and from the new into the air, REDUCING THE TIME TO ARRIVE ON THE THEATER WARRIOR OF ACTION!

    I rarely offer the interlocutor "LEARN THE MATCH", but you should do it. According to open data, the flight profile of the MIG with the "Dagger" is approximately the following.
    1. Takeoff of the MIG-31 with the "Dagger" on the suspension.
    2. The subsonic flight section is approximately 125-130 km and 8 minutes of flight.
    3. Supersonic flight section - approximately 575 km of flight at a speed of approximately 2300 km / h.
    --------- After that, the "Dagger" is launched IN THE TARGET AREA (I hope that it will have external target designation) ------
    4. Hypersonic flight segment - the flight of the "Dagger" rocket (speed is about 10-11M, range is about 1300 km, flight time of "Dagger" is about 9 minutes). Now answer the question, when are you going to refuel the complex? 8 minutes after the takeoff of the MIG? Or when. Taking into account the combat radius of the car of 700 km, it leaves after 700 km, that is, after 23-25 ​​minutes of flight, you will need to slow down to subsonic, meet the tanker, get fuel from it, and accelerate again to supersonic speed. Even if the target is in the Aegean Sea, in this situation you will need to shoot somewhere over the Black Sea (and most likely over the Krasnodar Territory). How many refuelings will it take with a MIG radius of 700 km if it needs to cover 4000-4200 km? Without taking into account the time of this very refueling (and how many you need to count yourself), only for the cycle "subsonic-supechsound-subsonic" (before refueling) you will need 25 minutes For all such cycles - more than two hours (not counting the refueling time). During this time, the enemy will not only shoot from the same "Aegean Sea, but also leave the affected area.

    Quote: Wolf
    Do you know from which carriers NATO can and is planning to strike? From ships and from a submarine. Both of them can move in 1,5 hours somewhere 30 miles = 50 km, it's just that they have already lost the carriers !!!

    If from a boat, then "Dagger" is not in business at all. If from a surface ship - the same Arlie Burke will shoot back and at a speed of 30 knots will go out of range. Only for 2 hours of MIG flight, excluding refueling times. And with refueling take all 3. It will go to a distance of 160-170 km, leaving the affected area with the "Dagger". It is for this that such complexes should be placed near the maritime borders of Russia, because the time factor is the most important here, so that it can strike in 20 minutes, and not after 3 hours, as if it is placed in the center of the country

    Quote: Wolf
    In Serbian, it is also clear and well ochim MIGs 31 BM with Daggers serves to destroy an important center of military action! Now it's clear?

    Well, the text became a little clear, it is not clear just why to use the "Dagger" when it is possible to use a missile brigade, and this is at least 24 Iskander missiles ...
    Moreover, it is planned to upgrade up to 31 vehicles to the MIG-60BM version. In variant B, BS, BSM and DZ, it is planned to have about 40 vehicles. the rest are going to be written off. A maximum of 2 squadrons can be allocated for daggers. (throughout Russia

    Quote: Wolf
    I wanted to point out to the people that everything is being done as it should and correctly, if it bothers anyone, please go to the admins to block my profile!

    Indicate, dear, too, you need to think about whether such media are needed there or not. As for your profile, you do not bother me at all, so you don’t have to take a pose and say “I don’t like it - block it”
    1. Wolf
      Wolf 8 August 2020 16: 01
      +1
      Old and for what Migu wears a Dagger from Krasnoyarsk to the Black Sea or Vladivostok on his back, I will not go further.
      Iskander is moving slowly and the radius is about 500 km. Migi and Daggers are exactly what you need, they will add TU 23. Will the Koroblys have time to leave 160 -170 km? For the sub, eats other weapons! So no, everything is just as you think!
      1. Wolf
        Wolf 8 August 2020 16: 04
        +1
        In the General Staff of Russia, be smart and 110% ready for anything NATO can try. wink
        1. Wolf
          Wolf 8 August 2020 16: 07
          +2
          I repeat the names Suvorov, Kutuzov, Mishich, have you seen NATO? smile
  18. Old26
    Old26 8 August 2020 16: 37
    +2
    Quote: Wolf
    Daggers eat and they are needed and carriers of daggers, the most terrible air-earth weapon in the world today.

    Especially considering that it has a supersonic approach speed to the target? NATO troops already cannot shoot down supersonic targets?

    Quote: Wolf
    Old and for what Migu wears a Dagger from Krasnoyarsk to the Black Sea or Vladivostok on his back I will not go further

    Well these are not my words:
    Quote: Wolf
    5 Mins 31 BM = 5 Dagger Carrier and 5 Daggers 1 time to drown the devil himself.

    So tell me why the Kinzhalov carriers are needed at the Kansk air base. Not in Elizovo or Artyom, not in Perm or Hotilovo and Mochegorsk, not at an airbase in the Southern Military District, but practically in the center of Russia?

    Quote: Wolf
    Iskander move slowly and a radius of 500 km is approximately

    Slow? It is enough to leave the park, prepare data for firing within 5 minutes and fire two dozen rockets.
    And the range of the Iskander. At the last time, during an abnormal launch, it flew away only 650 km. Does not say anything? After all, changing the flight profile from a quasi-ballistic trajectory to a ballistic one will increase the range by almost three.

    Quote: Wolf
    Migi and Daggers are exactly what you need, they will add TU 23. Will the Koroblys have time to leave 160 -170 km? For the sub, eats other weapons! So no, everything is just as you think!

    Tu-22M3 with "Dagger", if this option will add the range maybe 500-1000 km, but at the same time will increase the reaction time and reduce the speed of the same "Dagger"

    There are, of course, other weapons against submarines, but how can you hit a submarine in the Aegean Sea? Holy Spirit?

    Quote: Wolf
    I repeat the names Suvorov, Kutuzov, Mishich, have you seen NATO? smile

    So in the Russian General Staff there are no such names now ...
    1. Wolf
      Wolf 8 August 2020 16: 47
      +1
      You are mistaken if someone thinks that the theater of military action will be on the Russian land this time you are very mistaken! Today is the time to feel something war on their land and feel good. If someone taught that it is not necessary to wage a war on their lands is Russia! wink
      In the Russian General Staff he eats both Suvorov and Kutuzov and Mishichev like a berry on a cake! You just don't see it.
      So do not sumnevatsya!
      Were alive!
      1. Wolf
        Wolf 8 August 2020 17: 06
        +1
        I will try to present the decree to Voivode Misic in Russian when he defeated the Solunski Front in WWI!
        Every officer and soldier must understand that the freedom of action of the army depends on the breakdown!
        Opposite him were the famous German generals themselves, and what happened? smile
        Misich rammed them and their army. Nothing helped.
        This means that today the army must advance quickly and ochim, and then there will be complete freedom of action! wink
        And Misic was 50 years ahead of his time.
  19. Old26
    Old26 8 August 2020 17: 00
    +2
    Quote: Wolf
    You are mistaken if someone thinks that the theater of military action will be on the Russian land this time you are very mistaken!

    It is your phrase about 5 MIGs and 5 "Daggers" when mentioning the supply of these machines to Kansk that says that it is you who think that the theater of military operations will be on Russian soil. It is you. Since the range (reach) of the "Dagger" with a lightning retaliatory strike only slightly touches the territory of China, the whole of Mongolia, Kazakhstan, and .... and the rest of the territory of Russia. And this weapon is most effective in lightning-fast retaliation. Delaying the blow for 2-3 hours means giving the enemy the opportunity to shoot

    Quote: Wolf
    In the Russian General Staff he eats both Suvorov and Kutuzov and Mishichev like a berry on a cake! You just don't see it.

    Is the cherry on top of the cake at the NATO General Staff impossible?
    1. Wolf
      Wolf 8 August 2020 17: 31
      +1
      It’s hard for NATO to have a cherry on the cake, it’s already genetics. And you can freely call the attack nuclear submarine Voevoda Misic. Then it will be true.
      They will not be able to do anything like this, they have wasted 70 years. wink
      1. Wolf
        Wolf 8 August 2020 17: 36
        +1
        Do you not yet understand what Voivode Misich knew 100 years ago? There is no such enemy of hard labor in the world that cannot be defeated! It doesn't matter what he does. smile
  20. Old26
    Old26 8 August 2020 18: 38
    +1
    Quote: Wolf
    Do you not yet understand what Voivode Misich knew 100 years ago? There is no such enemy of hard labor in the world that cannot be defeated! It doesn't matter what he does. smile

    I certainly apologize, this is too painful a topic for you, but you defeated the Kosovars? Or NATO members ?. What was said 100 years ago is not always feasible at the modern level
    1. Wolf
      Wolf 9 August 2020 15: 41
      +1
      The Kosovars were defeated in the womb, but the leaders of the terrorists did not stupidly disappear, and not only them, but the army of Albania with NATO instructors. With NATO, if you take into account the military action and the size between NATO and the Serbian army, you yourself will answer. So the loss of the Serbian army was below the minimum, if we take into account the losses of the Serbian air defense and NATO air forces of aircraft and helicopters, they lost more air defense assets than we did. Uopshe if we consider the effectiveness of the NATO army, it is lower than the plinth uchitovat that there were more raids than in Iraq for example. In addition, we did not surrender or surrender! wink
      Serbia ONE BECAME ONE OF THE DEFENSE OF A FREE WORLD ONE OF THE NEW HITLER, as it did in 1914 and 1941. It was paid dearly by all 3 times. But they flocked.
      So if you all expect that SERBI ONE will be able to protect the world WILL NOT!
      But if necessary, we will help! wink
      And at the end, purely mathematically, if we consider the level of technology of the Serbian army and the losses and losses of NATO with their strength and amount of military equipment, then the Serbian army was 3 kopecks over NATO and their army.
      As for the terrorists and the army of Albania 1 by 1 in 3 months then the Serbian army could be in Tirana! wink
  21. Azis
    Azis 8 August 2020 22: 54
    -1
    Work that should be daily routine (of course, with a tinge of triumph in these cases) comes down to Single days: a single day of laying down ships (it was postponed, however, because of the employment of a single one), a single day of military acceptance (modernized, i.e. not new, technology), One day of exams, One day of prophylactic examination, One day of voting ... Although the last one was allowed to stretch for as long as a week. Out of the ordinary, trying to make an incredible victory on a certain day. And then? On the rest of the days, military acceptance will not be accepted? Will ships no longer be laid? We "drown" the Ukrainians for their boats and beat champagne on the board of inflatable boats with an outboard motor. Women also have Single days and people rejoice at their end, or (according to the situation) their continuation, and their delays. Why this incredible window dressing and fanfare? ten! On a single day!
  22. Old26
    Old26 9 August 2020 13: 12
    0
    Quote: Azis
    A single day of military acceptance (modernized, i.e. not new, equipment),

    You are not right. On a single day of military acceptance, the total number of equipment is voiced. Something really belongs to the category of modernized, something new. For example, the number of missiles received by the Strategic Missile Forces is basically a new technique.

    Quote: Azis
    Out of the ordinary, trying to make an incredible victory on a certain day. And then? On the rest of the days, military acceptance will not be accepted? Will ships no longer be laid?

    As for the bookmark - perhaps it really is in one (single) day, and as for everything else - everything is done during the entire reporting period, and on a single day of military acceptance only the results are summed up
  23. Old26
    Old26 9 August 2020 16: 35
    0
    Quote: Wolf
    The Kosovars were defeated in the womb, but the leaders of the terrorists did not stupidly disappear, and not only them, but the army of Albania with NATO instructors. With NATO, if you take into account the military action and the size between NATO and the Serbian army, you yourself will answer.

    Yes, And the Autonomous Province of Kosovo is now part of Serbia and is subordinate to Belgrade? And about NATO, I specifically cited an example to show that the statements of your Voevoda Misic (100 years ago) that
    There is no such enemy of hard labor in the world that cannot be defeated!

    Does not work. For the people, such statements may be suitable, a kind of balm for wounds. In reality, this is no longer the case. Even a war between the United States and Russia using a nuclear arsenal will not win. Both sides will lose. And the statements ... Our president, for example, said that in case of war we would find ourselves in paradise, and they would die. Words to the public. He perfectly understands that they will die on one side and on the other.

    Quote: Wolf
    So the loss of the Serbian army was below the minimum, if we take into account the losses of the Serbian air defense and NATO air forces of aircraft and helicopters, they lost more air defense assets than we did. Uopshe if we consider the effectiveness of the NATO army, it is lower than the plinth uchitovat that there were more raids than in Iraq for example. In addition, we did not surrender or surrender! wink

    And there were many battles between the Serbian army and NATO troops? Your air defense systems regularly opened fire on NATO aircraft. Yes, NATO troops had losses, but your air defense showed an efficiency close to zero. Exclusively ambush work. Therefore, such small air defense losses. Your air defense against the NATO air force simply would not have endured a direct confrontation. Yes, you did not capitulate, but your country was torn apart, you sent your president to the slaughter in The Hague. Do you call this a victory?

    Quote: Wolf
    Serbia ONE BECAME ONE OF THE DEFENSE OF A FREE WORLD ONE OF THE NEW HITLER, as it did in 1914 and 1941. It was paid dearly by all 3 times. But they flocked.

    Yes Yes. Who is the new Hitler now? And as for 1814, 1941. You fought, of course, but in 1914, without Russia coming to your side, you would hardly have done anything. In 1941, the Soviet Union bore the brunt of the fight against Hitler.

    Quote: Wolf
    So if you all expect that SERBI ONE will be able to protect the world WILL NOT!
    But if necessary, we will help! wink

    Well, as they say, "God forbid our calf to catch the wolf." An army of 28-30 thousand people, with outdated air defense and no aviation - God forbid you protect yourself now. Help? Well, you can probably pull off a couple of buildings for a while. But the defeat will be even more terrible than then. Yet NATO has changed in 30 years, incl. and technically. You, I beg your pardon, have trash. In aviation MIG-21, "Orao" and about a dozen MIG-29 - nd, aviation.

    Quote: Wolf
    And at the end, purely mathematically, if we consider the level of technology of the Serbian army and the losses and losses of NATO with their strength and amount of military equipment, then the Serbian army was 3 kopecks over NATO and their army.
    As for the terrorists and the army of Albania 1 by 1 in 3 months then the Serbian army could be in Tirana

    I will leave this statement without comment. And what about the fact that in 3 months you would be in Tirana? so why not there?
    1. Wolf
      Wolf 9 August 2020 18: 07
      +1
      So quotes
      And there were many battles between the Serbian army and NATO troops? Your air defense systems regularly opened fire on NATO aircraft. Yes, NATO troops had losses, but your air defense showed an efficiency close to zero. Exclusively ambush work. Therefore, such small air defense losses. Your air defense against the NATO air force simply would not have endured a direct confrontation. Yes, you did not capitulate, but your country was torn apart, you sent your president to the slaughter in The Hague. Do you call this a victory?

      As for another, if the forces are 20 to 1, you are in vain talking about the effectiveness of our air defense, if we assume that the Neva sold F117, and it was only 30 years old, if other planes and helicopters are counted as an example of the Apache, then it is difficult to call it effective and more without preference. Just go totally ... ... from the front line of the air defense of the Serbian army to NATO air forces. Our president was surrendered by traitors when NATO staged a Maidan on October 5, 2000. And who passed the weight of the people and the state in Ukraine after the Maidan? Ukrainians? Don't make people laugh. Ukraine after the Maidan handed over the signs of traitors and financial oligarchs thieves !!!
      I talked about the war, no about the Mayadans. They definitely did not lose in the war.
      Quote:
      Yes Yes. Who is the new Hitler now? And as for 1814, 1941. You fought, of course, but in 1914, without Russia coming to your side, you would hardly have done anything. In 1941, the Soviet Union bore the brunt of the fight against Hitler.
      Who is new Hitler?
      What you do not know who has killed millions of people in the last 50 years and destroyed and destroyed many powers. If you don’t know, I’ll tell you NATO ZLOCHINTSI AND CRIMINALTSI AND HOLDING IN THE NATO UNION !!! ALL OF THEY ARE CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION LIKE HITLER'S DERZAVU. In 1914 Tsar Nikolay the Great Martyr died and for helping Serbia, I said ONE AGAINST EVIL WE CANNOT BE, BUT IN A PLACE WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD IT IS POSSIBLE.
      41 YES USSR DEFEATED HITLER BUT AND 50 DIVISION BILO IN YUGOSLAVIA.
      Quote:
      Yet NATO has changed in 30 years, incl. and technically. You, I beg your pardon, have trash. In aviation MIG-21, "Orao" and about a dozen MIG-29 - nd, aviation.
      Yes, the army was destroyed by the Maidan and a traitor but does not worry and such an army is better than terrorists. Against NATO today?
      Don't you think that enough is enough for the Serbs against Hitler fighting one? And will NATO be able to deliver 50 divisions to the Balkans like Hitler if the Chinese and Russia are against him?
      Quote:
      I will leave this statement without comment. And what about the fact that in 3 months you would be in Tirana? so why not there?
      We will be! wink , this time we will not stop before Vienna as 1918, and not before the Albanian border as 1999. Or before Trst 1945.
  24. Old26
    Old26 9 August 2020 17: 53
    0
    Quote: Karenius
    And there is only one reason - that their population is Russian-oriented ...

    In Karabakh, the fighting is not because of the Russian-oriented population, but the Armenia-Azerbaijan problem
  25. Old26
    Old26 9 August 2020 19: 15
    0
    Quote: Wolf
    you are in vain talking about the effectiveness of our air defense, if we assume that the Neva sold the F117

    I will repeat myself. Your air defense was able to do something only because it worked from an ambush. And NATO members lost their sense of smell and often flew along the same route. The fact that the S-125 shot down the F-117 is mostly an accident. He came too close and the air defense system did not use the radar channel.

    Quote: Wolf
    if we consider the effectiveness of the NATO army, it is below the plinth uchitovat that there were more raids than in Iraq for example. In addition, we did not surrender or surrender! wink

    Effectiveness is considered not only that whether there were ground battles or not, but that NATO destroyed the oil industry, 40% of the ammunition industry, 50% of the automotive and tank industries, attacks on infrastructure. This is what you call "efficiency below the baseboard". Even if the Serbian numbers of destroyed aircraft are believed to be 336, given that there were about 36 sorties, less than 000% of the number of sorties was destroyed. If we count independent sources - just over 1%. According to NATO data (even if we consider them unreliable - 0,1%. They did not capitulate. Here I agree. But the statements of your governor, alas, are not confirmed. Even if you do not count the NATO aggression.

    Quote: Wolf

    And at the end, purely mathematically, if we consider the level of technology of the Serbian army and the losses and losses of NATO with their strength and amount of military equipment, then the Serbian army was 3 kopecks over NATO and their army.
    As for the terrorists and the army of Albania 1 by 1 in 3 months then the Serbian army could be in Tirana


    Quote: Wolf
    We will be!

    When you are, then we'll talk. So far, nothing like this has been observed
    1. Wolf
      Wolf 9 August 2020 20: 04
      +1
      Quote:
      Effectiveness is considered not only that whether there were ground battles or not, but that NATO destroyed the oil industry, 40% of the ammunition industry, 50% of the automotive and tank industries, attacks on infrastructure
      Yes, I agree all that they destroyed and plus a hospital in the center of Belrad and a train and many bridges.
      But here the question is is it a military purpose or a civilization? Zlochin against civilians and military efficiency is not the same.
      Or do you think that military action in World War II was nuclear in Hiroshimi and Nagasakiu?
      Quotes:
      The fact that the S-125 shot down the F-117 is mostly an accident. He came too close and the air defense system did not use the radar channel.
      Accidents do not strike in war. If I added 2 more F117 serous injuries and 1 big strategist that fell in Croatia in Spachvanske Lesa then this accident would be 4 times.
      But what to say about a sniper if Mosinkoy without optics at 1.000m knocks down an enemy? So about odnos F117 and Nevi was.
      Yes, somewhere 1% was shot down.
      And the voivode Misic did not say that the enemy was half of the world, but against Serbia, but spoke of Austro-Hungarian and odnos 1:10.
      So if the aggressor has 10 to 1 calm, it will be like with Pochorek.
      In the history of NATO zlochin they never did aggression if the odnos was not 20 or more per 1 and the technology means in 30 years.
      If you think it is an efikas army then we have different measures.
  26. Old26
    Old26 9 August 2020 20: 25
    +1
    Quote: Wolf
    1 great strategist that fell in Croatia in Spachvanske Lesa then this accident was 4 times

    Can you name the strategist who you "shot down"? Can you find out why he needs to fly on land if he has an ALCM firing range of about 1600 km? In addition, all the "strategists" who took part are known by name. And NONE of them disappeared after the events in the Balkans.

    Quote: Wolf
    But what to say about a sniper if Mosinkoy without optics at 1.000m knocks down an enemy? ...

    Accident and nothing more. Or has Mosinka already become an anti-aircraft gun?

    Quote: Wolf
    And the voivode Misic did not say that the enemy was half of the world, but against Serbia, but spoke of Austro-Hungarian and odnos 1:10.
    So if the aggressor has 10 on 1 calm, it will be like with Pochorek ..

    Well, now the excuses went, what he said and what didn't. Initially, you wrote something completely different. Check out your posts ..
    1. Wolf
      Wolf 10 August 2020 10: 24
      +1
      Yes, only the Spirit of Misuri disappeared for a year and a half and the crew of the original by Name and Surname is also known especially by strategists, look at the names of the crew before 99 and now and where are the first crew wink , and they made a carpet bomb on Kosovo and Metohija by what planes I don't know.
      RANDOMITY does not exist at all, and especially in war and shooting.
      Is this an excuse? I do not think so .
      Then it was NATO that proved to be the enemy in Afghanistan, they entered and cannot leave for more than 10 years now, they just have to try with the genocide of the Aunganites, NATO did not defeat anyone in Avnganistan, how many territories does it control? The big cities and everything else is controlled by the Mujahideen.