Military Review

Russian Foreign Ministry: Russia is ready to deploy missiles near the borders of the European Union

37
Russian Foreign Ministry: Russia is ready to deploy missiles near the borders of the European Union

Russia will deploy medium- and shorter-range missiles near the borders of the European Union if the United States places similar missiles in Europe. This was stated by Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Grushko in an interview with Interfax.


According to Grushko, Russia is ready to deploy missiles on the EU border, but will not do so until the United States deploys its missiles in Europe. He warned that some countries, such as Poland and the Baltic states, wishing to deploy American weapons on their territory, should understand the consequences of such a move.

We have already stated that if in Europe there will be no American intermediate and shorter-range missiles, then we will not set. As soon as the missiles appear - we will post. (...) those countries that today literally fight for any kind of American military presence, for the status of “front-line” states — I mean Poland and the Baltic countries — must understand all the costs of such a choice from the point of view of their own security and its allies

- said Grushko.

Also, the deputy foreign minister did not rule out the transfer of Russian tactical nuclear to the borders of the European Union weapons in the event that American tactical nuclear weapons are relocated from Germany to Poland. Answering the corresponding question, Grushko said that in this case "all necessary measures will be taken."

If we see a movement towards the formation of specific plans or appropriate preparation, we will take all necessary precautions, including military ones, to ensure security

- he said.
Photos used:
Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
37 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must to register.

I have an account? Sign in

  1. Victor_B
    Victor_B 16 July 2020 10: 42 New
    +1
    We have already stated that if in Europe there will be no American intermediate and shorter-range missiles, then we will not set. As soon as the missiles appear - we will post.
    Already tired of these "curtsies".
    Something Russia is trying to persuade, and the United States put a bolt on it ...
    Poles, Germans, naglichans and other Romanians should clearly understand that the first nuclear-powered missiles will arrive not at American bases (of which everything will already be dispersed), but at your CAPITALS !!!
    To the centers where YOUR rulers made decisions! On your own heads!
    1. aszzz888
      aszzz888 16 July 2020 10: 48 New
      11
      Victor_B (Victor Petrovich) Today, 10: 42 NEW
      0
      We have already stated that if in Europe there will be no American intermediate and shorter-range missiles, then we will not set. As soon as the missiles appear - we will post.
      Already tired of these "curtsies".
      Russia is trying to persuade and the United States puts a bolt on it ...
      I don’t think that the mericatos will directly fight with us (in the near future, at least) But to stuff the little ones, and provoking a military conflict, and then shove them and all the shit out of us, it’s a joy to them.
      1. orionvitt
        orionvitt 16 July 2020 11: 19 New
        +4
        Quote: aszzz888
        shove them and all the nature to swara with us, they are in joy.


        All this is understandable, but in Europe, too, not quite the last nerds are sitting. It is one thing to give in to Russia from behind the owner and it is another thing to get involved in a suicidal military conflict with Russia. Understanding perfectly, their inevitable military defeat.
        1. aszzz888
          aszzz888 16 July 2020 11: 22 New
          0
          orionvitt (Vitaliy) Today, 11:19
          0
          Quote: aszzz888
          shove them and all the nature to swara with us, they are in joy.


          All this is understandable, but in Europe, too, not quite the last nerds are sitting. It is one thing to give in to Russia from behind the owner and it is another thing to get involved in a suicidal military conflict with Russia. Understanding perfectly, their inevitable military defeat.
          I agree with you. The elections held in Pshekia confirmed who the merkatos have at this time a beloved wife. And this wife)) will crawl out of the skin, and lie under anyone you want at their direction, and will do whatever the zaluzhniki want.
        2. Starover_Z
          Starover_Z 16 July 2020 18: 31 New
          0
          Quote: orionvitt
          It’s one thing to give in to Russia from behind the owner and it’s quite another thing to get involved in a suicidal military conflict with Russia. Understanding perfectly, their inevitable military defeat.

          Defeat, not defeat, but the specific damage will be for sure, I think so. Already seen enough and heard enough of the liberated with saved cities European countries in Eastern Europe and now I think no one will spare anyone!
      2. Hagen
        Hagen 16 July 2020 11: 49 New
        +1
        Quote: aszzz888
        But to stuff Psheks, and provoking a military conflict

        Then it is necessary to imitate the construction of storage facilities for nuclear weapons in the Kaliningrad Region, while at the diplomatic level, everything is passionately denied, and the Poles will be sure that Iskander with the Special BB is standing behind them ... They won’t add to them, but the fervor will go cold.
        1. bayard
          bayard 16 July 2020 13: 05 New
          +3
          They are already built.
          1. Hagen
            Hagen 16 July 2020 19: 13 New
            0
            Quote: bayard
            They are already built.

            So it is necessary that the Poles learn about this and believe ... And most importantly - understand where all this will fly.
            1. bayard
              bayard 17 July 2020 02: 10 New
              +1
              Yes, they know - a wave of commotion has passed.
      3. your1970
        your1970 18 July 2020 15: 38 New
        0
        Quote: aszzz888
        they are in joy

        I’ll tell you a secret, it’s NOT their joy ...
        1) in any case, a big war, the US will fly.
        2) if only Europe arrives, the USA will lose a very large market
        3) from above, everything is polished by the collapse of the exchanges ... which roll around like pins
  2. iouris
    iouris 16 July 2020 10: 49 New
    0
    We must also understand the consequences of "this step". A sovereign state on its territory can place anything and anywhere (I put the question to a vote).
    1. rocket757
      rocket757 16 July 2020 10: 56 New
      +4
      Everything is right, immediately put crosses on the cards where it will fly, first of all. Choice, there is always a choice.
      1. orionvitt
        orionvitt 16 July 2020 11: 23 New
        +2
        Quote: rocket757
        Everything is correct, immediately put crosses on the maps where it will fly

        And the cards are freely available. No matter what over the hill, everyone knew where it would fly first. And they will really think about how it is, to live at gunpoint. And at the same time over their behavior.
        1. rocket757
          rocket757 16 July 2020 12: 54 New
          +3
          The ruling somehow does not care, they are fulfilling their plan, nothing more ....
          Nobody thinks about the future, they hope, maybe it will carry over.
          And what does the average person think about? Also about nothing.
          Such a time, no one wants to think about anything, hanging a loaded gun on their wall.
      2. Aitvaras
        Aitvaras 16 July 2020 11: 57 New
        +2
        After WWII, only nuclear deterrence pacified all possible opponents, and now it is rightly said that a sovereign state on its territory can place anything and anywhere, and it's time to put crosses on maps, where there is always a choice in Vilnius, Warsaw, incl. and to Moscow and St. Petersburg. In the event of a war, no one will escape and the survivors will envy the dead.
        1. rocket757
          rocket757 16 July 2020 12: 56 New
          +1
          We have no special choice. Everything has been determined for a long time, they would catch us if they were not afraid to get a similar answer.
    2. NIKN
      NIKN 16 July 2020 11: 03 New
      18
      Quote: iouris
      A sovereign state on its territory can place anything and anywhere (I put the question to a vote).

      What to vote about? Have you read the article carefully? We do not mind, please post, we have previously warned that we will adequately respond to this step. We do not even scare, but we just say that you yourself, with your strong-willed, "independent" decision, can adjust your security in any direction you want. You are your own boss (perhaps smile ) think for yourself what you want.
    3. malyvalv
      malyvalv 16 July 2020 13: 37 New
      +1
      A sovereign state, of course, can do whatever you want to do, but it would not hurt to take into account the interests of neighbors. The fact that we will host the answer is a weakness. It is necessary to declare that we will not tolerate and take comprehensive measures up to the elimination of the threat. Even the theoretical possibility of a repetition of June 22 cannot be allowed.
    4. venik
      venik 16 July 2020 17: 44 New
      0
      Quote: iouris
      A sovereign state on its territory can place anything and anywhere (I put the question to a vote). .

      =========
      Quite right! (I am "FOR"!) ...... Just like KNOWING - on which specific objects on THEIR territory will receive a NUCLEAR STRIKE (and in the first place!).
      Well, then - right (sovereign!!!) each to decide: To be him a TARGET or NOT to be .....
      PS "Psheki" have made their choice - they want to be a TARGET - WILL BE!
    5. JD1979
      JD1979 16 July 2020 21: 28 New
      0
      Quote: iouris
      We must also understand the consequences of "this step". A sovereign state on its territory can place anything and anywhere (I put the question to a vote).

      Well, yes, if it’s ours, then it’s understandable, but what about third countries? Sizzling obviously claim to be the first country in the world destroyed due to the interests of a third party, and of its own free will and with great enthusiasm. However, the team under the yellow-blue flag is trying to get around them at the turn, well, and the Baltic farmers collectively fight for third place, managing to languishly quarrel among themselves.
  3. tralflot1832
    tralflot1832 16 July 2020 11: 20 New
    +3
    In the 80s, in the USA and we have published colorful books "Where does the threat to the world come from." So in both books, the long-suffering Hamburg object of a violent blow. In the bombing of the allies, a fire storm arose like we did in Stalingrad during the bombing by the Germans. Until now, the Germans cannot count how many of them died then. The figures are comparable with the atomic bombings of the Japanese. In Hamburg, I touched the stones of the Church of St. Nicholas, they really flowed from the heat. Scary! We must remind to begin.
  4. PValery53
    PValery53 16 July 2020 11: 28 New
    +1
    Quote: tralflot1832
    In Hamburg, I touched the stones of the Church of St. Nicholas, they really flowed from the heat. Scary! We must remind you to start.

    - First of all, sell it to America, because it (America) does not want to get molten bricks instead of Washington and New York.
    1. tralflot1832
      tralflot1832 16 July 2020 13: 35 New
      -1
      This is Simonyan's case with RT.
  5. APASUS
    APASUS 16 July 2020 11: 32 New
    0
    I would build on the border in the EU, a SNF storage facility. That everyone would be aware of the possibilities to get 1000 Chernobyls, if anything ................ then there will be another 500 living in Europe.
    Maybe this option a little sobered the hot heads of American vassals ..........?
    1. your1970
      your1970 18 July 2020 15: 47 New
      0
      Good idea!!! Yeah ... It's not the best objects to plant in a densely populated part of the country ...
      You would have blown them up in advance.I suggested that no one poked their way towards us ... fool
      1. APASUS
        APASUS 20 July 2020 08: 44 New
        0
        Quote: your1970
        Good idea!!! Yeah ... It's not the best objects to plant in a densely populated part of the country ...
        You’d still have to blow them up. They suggested in advance that no one would stick to us .... Che there.

        Ah ah ah, what are we susceptible. Nothing that, for example, France produces 70,6% of energy in 23 power plants? You need to compare the population density of the Kaliningrad region? Or maybe I suggested nuclear fuel sprinkle roads from ice
        1. your1970
          your1970 20 July 2020 09: 19 New
          0
          You suggested worse, you suggested placing dangerous facilities in the most densely populated part of the country. ...
          In the event of a nuclear attack on the Russian Federation, strikes on these objects will increase the harm the population of the Russian Federation

          Limitroph population / Poland - for me on the drum
          1. APASUS
            APASUS 20 July 2020 13: 05 New
            0
            Quote: your1970
            You suggested worse, you suggested placing dangerous facilities in the most densely populated part of the country. ..

            The Kaliningrad region is not the most populated part of the country, look at the population density of Poland, exactly 2 times more
            1. your1970
              your1970 20 July 2020 13: 18 New
              0
              Chernobyl radiation was recorded in Germany and France.
              And yes - if you offered to build them in Poland, I would agree lol
  6. Lebed
    Lebed 16 July 2020 11: 51 New
    10
    There is a warning on our part. Let the turnips scratch
  7. Micfoster
    Micfoster 16 July 2020 11: 52 New
    0
    Since when did we start looking back at our neighbors when moving troops across our territory? Is it necessary to ask permission from the "world community" for the redeployment of missile or some other units?
  8. rotmistr60
    rotmistr60 16 July 2020 12: 00 New
    0
    orionvitt
    ... but in Europe too not quite the latest cretins sit
    Looking at the Poles with the Balts, this cannot be said. Don't give a damn about their countries and population, the main thing is that Russia should be as bad as possible. So they spread directly in front of the Americans, inviting troops into their territory. And the deployment of American smd missiles in Europe is a matter of time.
  9. Old26
    Old26 16 July 2020 14: 15 New
    +1
    Quote: Victor_B
    Already tired of these "curtsies".
    Something Russia is trying to persuade, and the United States put a bolt on it ...
    Poles, Germans, naglichans and other Romanians should clearly understand that the first nuclear-powered missiles will arrive not at American bases (of which everything will already be dispersed), but at your CAPITALS !!!
    To the centers where YOUR rulers made decisions! On your own heads!

    How it all starts ... what Will the Romanians already make decisions on the use of nuclear weapons against Russia? Or did you just like Vladimir Vladimirovich's expression “Decision-making centers?” The strike will primarily be focused on military targets, not on capitals. The same Bucharest will not be able to solve anything at all, not to mention the use of nuclear weapons

    Quote: Hagen
    Then it is necessary to imitate the construction of storage facilities for nuclear weapons in the Kaliningrad Region, while at the diplomatic level, everything is passionately denied, and the Poles will be sure that Iskander with the Special BB is standing behind them ... They won’t add to them, but the fervor will go cold.

    What for???? Why imitate and deny what is there a long time ago?

    Quote: malyvalv
    A sovereign state, of course, can do whatever you want to do, but it would not hurt to take into account the interests of neighbors. The fact that we will host the answer is a weakness. It is necessary to declare that we will not tolerate and take comprehensive measures up to the elimination of the threat. Even the theoretical possibility of a repetition of June 22 cannot be allowed.

    Are we taking into account the interests of our neighbors by deploying Iskander missiles in the Kaliningrad region, which will cover all of Poland, not counting other NATO members? Everyone does what he sees fit for himself. And there is a difference whether NATO will deploy "shorter" or medium-range missiles in Poland.

    Quote: tralflot1832
    In the 80s, in the USA and we have published colorful books "Where does the threat to the world come from." So in both books, the long-suffering Hamburg object of a violent blow. In the bombing of the allies, a fire storm arose like we did in Stalingrad during the bombing by the Germans. Until now, the Germans cannot count how many of them died then. The figures are comparable with the atomic bombings of the Japanese. In Hamburg, I touched the stones of the Church of St. Nicholas, they really flowed from the heat. Scary! We must remind to begin.

    In fact, a book entitled "Where Does the Threat to Peace Come From" was published only in the USSR. The Americans had a similar book called Soviet Military Power. By the way, in our book there was a similar scheme, but only the Nizhniy Tagil plant.

    Quote: APASUS
    I would build on the border in the EU, a SNF storage facility. That everyone would be aware of the possibilities to get 1000 Chernobyls, if anything ................ then there will be another 500 living in Europe.
    Maybe this option a little sobered the hot heads of American vassals ..........?

    And you, my friend, is also a sadist. Our citizens in the Kaliningrad region are guilty of what you are preparing for a similar fate. Or citizens of fraternal Belarus? After all, where the wind will turn is unknown. And the result will be "clean", not contaminated Poland and the Kaliningrad region unsuitable for life ...
  10. Dzafdet
    Dzafdet 16 July 2020 17: 08 New
    0
    You just have to send them notes. And in them indicate the goals and provide a scenario of how long the Poles and Balts will live in the event of the "X" hour. Let them think. It's good to run with flags and shout about freedom. but if they know that they will have 20 minutes to live, after the start of hostilities, hurry to decrease sharply ...
  11. Lena Petrova
    Lena Petrova 16 July 2020 19: 27 New
    0
    Quote: urfjdoos
    Exempted?
    By whom and when are they released?

    If it’s quite simple, then the Red Army in '45.
  12. tarackanovaleksei
    tarackanovaleksei 17 July 2020 08: 52 New
    0
    Forgot about something else. In the event of the outbreak of conflict in Europe, everyone will know who unleashed it. And goal number 1 is overseas. Everyone knows this.