Military Review

Near Donetsk at the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the mortar "Hammer" exploded again

96
Two servicemen of the Ukrainian Armed Forces died, three others were injured of varying severity during the next explosion of the 120-mm mortar "Hammer" at the positions of Ukrainian troops. This was reported by the press service of the NM DPR with reference to intelligence data.


Near Donetsk at the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the mortar "Hammer" exploded again


Reportedly, the incident happened on October 25 at the positions of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the area of ​​Krasnogorovka west of Donetsk. During the mortar shelling of the positions of the DPR People’s Police, two servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine died on the spot due to the explosion of the Molot mortar, and three others were injured of varying severity. A preliminary reason is the detonation of mines in the mortar barrel.

25 October in the area of ​​Krasnogorovka, where during the shelling of the territory of our Republic, a mine exploded in the barrel channel of the 120-mm mortar "Hammer". As a result, an ordinary and a sergeant of the Armed Forces of Ukraine died on the spot, three more servicemen were injured and taken to Kurakhovo

- said in a statement.

The official command of the Combined Forces Operation does not comment on this incident. According to available information, in connection with the incident, the DUS commander, Lieutenant General of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Kravchenko instructed to suspend the use of mortars of this brand.

Recall that this is far from the first case with the "Hammer" mortar, which claimed the lives of Ukrainian troops. Being a copy of the Soviet mortar 2С12 "Sani", the Ukrainian mortar is notable for its poor workmanship.
96 comments
Ad

Subscribe to our Telegram channel, regularly additional information about the special operation in Ukraine, a large amount of information, videos, something that does not fall on the site: https://t.me/topwar_official

Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. Fedor Sokolov
    Fedor Sokolov 26 October 2019 16: 14
    +18
    The classic of the genre "Wedding in a robin", only there the machine gun destroyed their own, and here is a mortar.
    1. Alekseev
      Alekseev 26 October 2019 17: 52
      +6
      Quote: Fyodor Sokolov
      there they destroyed their machine gun, but here a mortar.

      Well, not only mortars. Mine fields and cheap alcohol are still evil;
      And, he could cover the fire during the shelling, already the mortar could not stand it! wink
      And it pleases!
      1. 210ox
        210ox 26 October 2019 18: 01
        +4
        If you consider objectively it’s not a mortar. But it’s calculated (the second mine in the barrel), or a defective mine.
        1. Doliva63
          Doliva63 26 October 2019 18: 16
          +6
          Quote: 210ox
          If you consider objectively it’s not a mortar. But it’s calculated (the second mine in the barrel), or a defective mine.

          But the fact is that before the departure of the mines you can’t put another into it. So, it seems, the matter is in the mortar. But this is not important in this case.
          1. rammjager
            rammjager 26 October 2019 19: 38
            +1
            Most likely the problem is in mines. From warehouses, from long-term storage. There is no refreshment. And there, as luck would have it, a lottery, damn it. By the way, we had almost the same problem. There were 7 pieces of GG 73 lying around, they did not know what to do with them. A couple of "flies" glanced, so they were lying around on the block, they didn’t know what to do. One really didn’t shout when the next "craftsman" decided that he was the most advanced. It worked out like in a fairy tale. The trigger pipe from the "Fagot" cut off from the shoulder. The strap has decayed. And, the roofing felts are 83 years old; they don’t remember for sure. Russian deliveries, by the way. So, nothing surprising. About min Mehta, however, did not say anything, I tried to keep them from hurting podalshe.Uzh I tyazhelye.A already old and lenivyy.Vot such as tak.Pro grenade RG-42, I do molchu.Vserez generally no accepted.
          2. Piramidon
            Piramidon 26 October 2019 20: 19
            -1
            Quote: Doliva63
            But the fact is that before the departure of the mines you can’t put another into it.

            This is in a normal mortar, but in the "hammer", perhaps, protection against double loading is not provided. request
            1. Doliva63
              Doliva63 27 October 2019 19: 07
              +1
              Quote: Piramidon
              Quote: Doliva63
              But the fact is that before the departure of the mines you can’t put another into it.

              This is in a normal mortar, but in the "hammer", perhaps, protection against double loading is not provided. request

              Mortars without protection against double loading are nonsense, I remember this from the mid-60s laughing
              1. Sanichsan
                Sanichsan 29 October 2019 17: 56
                0
                Quote: Doliva63
                Mortars without protection against double charges - this is nonsense

                Well, yes, but Ukraine, on the other hand ... and who produces these mortars? it seems like the plant was not previously involved in the defense industry ..
          3. avdkrd
            avdkrd 26 October 2019 21: 27
            +2
            Quote: Doliva63
            But the fact is that before the departure of the mines you can’t put another into it. So, it seems, the matter is in the mortar. But this is not important in this case.

            In general, I agree, but nevertheless it remains a mystery how to spoil the mortar, so that the mine would explode in the barrel. Rupture of the barrel from a shot is unlikely, and detonation of a mine is still a problem of ammunition, not a mortar.
            1. Doliva63
              Doliva63 27 October 2019 19: 19
              +1
              Quote: avdkrd
              Quote: Doliva63
              But the fact is that before the departure of the mines you can’t put another into it. So, it seems, the matter is in the mortar. But this is not important in this case.

              In general, I agree, but nevertheless it remains a mystery how to spoil the mortar, so that the mine would explode in the barrel. Rupture of the barrel from a shot is unlikely, and detonation of a mine is still a problem of ammunition, not a mortar.

              The mine itself, of course, will not explode in the barrel. Most often, there are 2 problems - a double-loading fuse sticks, or at the moment of mines departure into the trunk they try to put the next one - it’s clear how it ends. ATGMs in a tank gun were torn, it happened, but I didn’t hear the mine itself in the barrel, at least.
          4. mlad
            mlad 27 October 2019 12: 18
            0
            but we are craftsmen from the USSR, and we can cram three mines, despite the defense wink
        2. Revolver
          Revolver 27 October 2019 01: 36
          0
          Quote: 210ox
          If you consider objectively, it’s not a mortar.

          It wasn’t a bobbin,
          ***** s sitting in the cockpit.
        3. TermNachTer
          TermNachTer 27 October 2019 14: 52
          0
          Strongly to hell with defective mines or defective calculations. There were ruptures of trunks at the training grounds, during exercises.
      2. Fedor Sokolov
        Fedor Sokolov 26 October 2019 18: 36
        +2
        The drunkenness of Ukrainian warriors is a classic from the same category: "Pan Ataman, the horses are drunk, the lads are harnessed!"
        1. cost
          cost 26 October 2019 20: 14
          +6
          This topic has been muscled several times over several years.
          the main reason is established - the use of mines which expired
          1. Terenin
            Terenin 26 October 2019 20: 20
            +4
            Quote: Rich
            This topic has been muscled several times over several years.
            - use of mines which expired


            “The mice cried, pricked, but continued to nibble the cactus”
            1. cost
              cost 26 October 2019 20: 24
              +4
              you can't say better - just some kind of "Ukrainian roulette"
    2. Prisoner
      Prisoner 26 October 2019 21: 43
      +4
      They have their own traditions. laughing
      1. aszzz888
        aszzz888 27 October 2019 02: 22
        +3
        Prisoner (Airat) Yesterday, 21: 43
        +1
        They have their own traditions. laughing

        good Yes!
  2. Mountain shooter
    Mountain shooter 26 October 2019 16: 14
    +10
    And to blame ... Russia !!! Poorly copied her mortar. You can’t make it out of water pipes ... laughing
    1. knn54
      knn54 26 October 2019 16: 40
      +3
      "we blinded him from what was" ...
      1. afrikanez
        afrikanez 26 October 2019 17: 26
        +3
        Even as a trophy you do not need to take, it is life threatening.
      2. Tersky
        Tersky 26 October 2019 17: 39
        +3
        Quote: knn54
        "we blinded him from what was" ...

        This is a new trend in Ukraine, if earlier they stepped on a rake, now they are on "Hammer" yes . Or the rake is not the same, or the pain threshold sensor grunted. request
    2. revnagan
      revnagan 26 October 2019 17: 33
      +3
      Quote: Mountain Shooter
      And to blame ... Russia !!! Poorly copied her mortar.

      "A copy of the Soviet mortar 2S12" Sani ", 2 (cit.)
      What does Russia have to do with it? It's about a copy of the SOVIET mortar.
    3. Kenxnumx
      Kenxnumx 26 October 2019 17: 51
      -4
      Soviet mortars were also torn

      № 253

      ORDER OF THE FIRST DEPUTY PEOPLE'S COMMISSIONER OF DEFENSE ON THE REASONS FOR BREAST OF MORTARS

      No. 0330 September 26, 1944

      Despite periodic instructions and reminders to the troops from the Main Artillery Directorate about the proper operation of mortars during firing, a number of cases of gross violation of the rules for operating mortars in troops have recently been noted. As a result of this, during 1944, only 64 cases of 120 mm mortar shells with human casualties were registered on the Leningrad Front, and 4 cases, ex. A separate Primorsky Army - 25, the Karelian Front - 17, the 6rd Belorussian - 3, etc. In addition, part of the mortar explosions was attributed to losses from enemy fire and reports to them, as about emergency cases, were not presented on command.

      Special investigations into the causes of accidents revealed that in the bulk (85%), accidents with 120 mm mortars occur as a result of loading the mortars with two mines (when the firing mechanism is set to “descent”) or attempts to put a second mine into the mortar before the previous one departs (when installed on hard stab).

      Loading with two mines is carried out solely on the basis of negligence, indiscipline and ignorance of the mortar guns of their weapons, namely:

      a) during breaks in firing, some mortars remain charged, which after a break on the command “charge” entails reloading;

      b) in case of misfires and mines stuck in the bore (shortfall to the striker) as a result of poor maintenance of the mortar;

      c) in an effort to show the “class” of rapid firing and lowering the second mine into the barrel, when the first has not yet left it.

      During verification, it turned out that a number of mortar unit officers, including regiment commanders, did not know their equipment well, did not seek to improve their knowledge and study the mortars and ammunition they had and, in turn, did not teach mortar calculations how to fire and care for the material part.

      It was established that accidents occur mainly in those mortar regiments where they are not involved in the technical training of personnel.

      Despite a significant number of mortar ruptures due to gross

      * See doc. Number 243. 316

      Violations of the rules of their operation (double loading), as a rule, entailing unnecessary, meaningless losses in personnel, no one is engaged in finding out the true causes of the incidents and does not take measures to prevent death of people and mortars. I order:

      1. The commanders of the fronts to pay special attention to the preparation of mortar units and the selection of commanders of these units.

      To verify the official compliance of the commanders of units and subunits who had cases of mortar ruptures.

      2. To demand from the commanders of the mortar units the organization of special classes for preparing mortars for firing, installing mortars, inspecting and preparing mines, and conducting indicative firing.

      Strictly prohibit charging the mortar to the command. During breaks in firing, do not leave mortars charged.

      3. In all cases of mortar ruptures, immediately (on the day of the incident), by order of the unit commander, appoint a commission for the investigation, which shall draw up a detailed act on the spot listing the firing conditions, indicating production data on materiel and ammunition and the causes of the accident.

      4. From now on, do not leave without punishment a single accident caused due to improper operation.

      5. This order to declare to all officers of the mortar units, schools and schools.

      First Deputy People's Commissar of Defense of the USSR Marshal of the Soviet Union G. ZhUKOV

      F. 4, op. 11, d. 78, l. 287 — 289. Script.
      1. Andrey Chistyakov
        Andrey Chistyakov 26 October 2019 17: 55
        0
        Quote: Ken71
        Soviet mortars were also torn

        № 253

        ORDER OF THE FIRST DEPUTY PEOPLE'S COMMISSIONER OF DEFENSE ON THE REASONS FOR BREAST OF MORTARS

        No. 0330 September 26, 1944

        Despite periodic instructions and reminders to the troops from the Main Artillery Directorate about the proper operation of mortars during firing, a number of cases of gross violation of the rules for operating mortars in troops have recently been noted. As a result of this, during 1944, only 64 cases of 120 mm mortar shells with human casualties were registered on the Leningrad Front, and 4 cases, ex. A separate Primorsky Army - 25, the Karelian Front - 17, the 6rd Belorussian - 3, etc. In addition, part of the mortar explosions was attributed to losses from enemy fire and reports to them, as about emergency cases, were not presented on command.

        Special investigations into the causes of accidents revealed that in the bulk (85%), accidents with 120 mm mortars occur as a result of loading the mortars with two mines (when the firing mechanism is set to “descent”) or attempts to put a second mine into the mortar before the previous one departs (when installed on hard stab).

        Loading with two mines is carried out solely on the basis of negligence, indiscipline and ignorance of the mortar guns of their weapons, namely:

        a) during breaks in firing, some mortars remain charged, which after a break on the command “charge” entails reloading;

        b) in case of misfires and mines stuck in the bore (shortfall to the striker) as a result of poor maintenance of the mortar;

        c) in an effort to show the “class” of rapid firing and lowering the second mine into the barrel, when the first has not yet left it.

        During verification, it turned out that a number of mortar unit officers, including regiment commanders, did not know their equipment well, did not seek to improve their knowledge and study the mortars and ammunition they had and, in turn, did not teach mortar calculations how to fire and care for the material part.

        It was established that accidents occur mainly in those mortar regiments where they are not involved in the technical training of personnel.

        Despite a significant number of mortar ruptures due to gross

        * See doc. Number 243. 316

        Violations of the rules of their operation (double loading), as a rule, entailing unnecessary, meaningless losses in personnel, no one is engaged in finding out the true causes of the incidents and does not take measures to prevent death of people and mortars. I order:

        1. The commanders of the fronts to pay special attention to the preparation of mortar units and the selection of commanders of these units.

        To verify the official compliance of the commanders of units and subunits who had cases of mortar ruptures.

        2. To demand from the commanders of the mortar units the organization of special classes for preparing mortars for firing, installing mortars, inspecting and preparing mines, and conducting indicative firing.

        Strictly prohibit charging the mortar to the command. During breaks in firing, do not leave mortars charged.

        3. In all cases of mortar ruptures, immediately (on the day of the incident), by order of the unit commander, appoint a commission for the investigation, which shall draw up a detailed act on the spot listing the firing conditions, indicating production data on materiel and ammunition and the causes of the accident.

        4. From now on, do not leave without punishment a single accident caused due to improper operation.

        5. This order to declare to all officers of the mortar units, schools and schools.

        First Deputy People's Commissar of Defense of the USSR Marshal of the Soviet Union G. ZhUKOV

        F. 4, op. 11, d. 78, l. 287 — 289. Script.

        Understand what is the matter. The note is not about Soviet mortars.
        1. Kenxnumx
          Kenxnumx 26 October 2019 17: 56
          -5
          Yes, but about the mess and poor preparation. So I wonder in the APU mortars or a mess and substandard are to blame. I wonder how things are going with the people’s militia.
          1. Andrey Chistyakov
            Andrey Chistyakov 26 October 2019 17: 58
            0
            Quote: Ken71
            Yes, but about the mess and poor preparation. So I wonder in the APU mortars or a mess and substandard are to blame. I wonder how things are going with the people’s militia.

            They do not write about the people's police.
            1. The comment was deleted.
              1. Andrey Chistyakov
                Andrey Chistyakov 26 October 2019 20: 47
                0
                Quote: rammjager
                Naturally. For nekomilfo. And there ass no less.

                You see a specialist in the fifth point. You know better.
                1. rammjager
                  rammjager 26 October 2019 21: 00
                  +2
                  Well, answer you? Once I already wrote. Quotation (mine) "The Russian land does not faint with fools. But it is a pity!"
                  1. Andrey Chistyakov
                    Andrey Chistyakov 26 October 2019 21: 01
                    0
                    Quote: rammjager
                    Well, answer you? Once I already wrote. Quotation (mine) "The Russian land does not faint with fools. But it is a pity!"

                    I sympathize. It's time for you to grow wiser !!!!!
                    1. rammjager
                      rammjager 26 October 2019 21: 04
                      0
                      Yes, so far to me!
                      1. Andrey Chistyakov
                        Andrey Chistyakov 26 October 2019 21: 04
                        -1
                        Quote: rammjager
                        Yes, so far to me!

                        I agree. Grow and grow.
                      2. rammjager
                        rammjager 26 October 2019 21: 06
                        0
                        Well, I, this, will make every effort.
                      3. Andrey Chistyakov
                        Andrey Chistyakov 26 October 2019 21: 07
                        0
                        Quote: rammjager
                        Well, I, this, will make every effort.

                        I wish you success.
                      4. rammjager
                        rammjager 26 October 2019 21: 09
                        0
                        Aha, and you do not get sick tongue Damn, Andrew, will we troll each other like boys?
                      5. Andrey Chistyakov
                        Andrey Chistyakov 26 October 2019 21: 10
                        0
                        Quote: rammjager
                        Aha, and you do not get sick tongue Damn, Andrew, will we troll each other like boys?

                        Nothing to you ... Do you want the last word left for you?
                        No problem. I will give up.
                      6. rammjager
                        rammjager 26 October 2019 21: 22
                        +1
                        wink No, my friend. I expressed my opinion. And you began to speak out about my professional abilities. Not, well, we must somehow give up, and laughing
                      7. Andrey Chistyakov
                        Andrey Chistyakov 26 October 2019 21: 30
                        -1
                        Quote: rammjager
                        wink No, my friend. I expressed my opinion. And you began to speak out about my professional abilities. Not, well, we must somehow give up, and laughing

                        You wrote about the fifth point. They got it for that.
                        Do not bother with the answer. I see it hard for you. Write with such breaks. Good luck.
                      8. rammjager
                        rammjager 26 October 2019 21: 42
                        0
                        Andrei, for those who are in the tank. I will repeat. I expressed my opinion. As for the fifth point. How does it relate to you? Do you have any kind of oddity on this topic?
              2. 1976AG
                1976AG 26 October 2019 23: 23
                +3
                Quote: rammjager
                Naturally. For nekomilfo. And there ass no less.

                Do you have specific facts or so, just to blurt out?
          2. Ramzaj99
            Ramzaj99 26 October 2019 18: 37
            +4
            Quote: Ken71
            Loading with two mines is carried out solely on the basis of negligence, indiscipline and ignorance of the mortar guns of their weapons, namely:

            In modern mortars, you cannot load 2 mines technically. In this case, a special fuse on the barrel.
            The whole problem with the Hammers is a marriage, poor-quality metal and non-compliance with manufacturing technologies.
          3. rammjager
            rammjager 26 October 2019 20: 38
            0
            Almost the same.
          4. Oyo Sarkazmi
            Oyo Sarkazmi 26 October 2019 20: 39
            0
            Yes, there is enough sand to pour from the sleeve, at the time of loading. And - broads! - mine does not come out.
    4. Doliva63
      Doliva63 26 October 2019 18: 29
      +3
      Quote: Mountain Shooter
      And to blame ... Russia !!! Poorly copied her mortar. You can’t make it out of water pipes ... laughing

      Have you ever seen how our latches break on failure, or what is it called there? Well, glory be to Allah. You apparently did not serve as an officer? I mean, then you would have rich experience and knowledge of such cases.
      1. Lopatov
        Lopatov 26 October 2019 21: 40
        +2
        Quote: Doliva63
        Have you ever seen how our latches break on failure, or what is it called there?

        Personally, I know of two cases. And one was with me.
        But.
        Both times are old mortars from storage. Namely old, with old trunks. And no double loading
        But here are new.
        1. Doliva63
          Doliva63 27 October 2019 19: 39
          +1
          Quote: Spade
          Quote: Doliva63
          Have you ever seen how our latches break on failure, or what is it called there?

          Personally, I know of two cases. And one was with me.
          But.
          Both times are old mortars from storage. Namely old, with old trunks. And no double loading
          But here are new.

          And what, the old trunks scattered from the expelling charge? belay
          By the way, I lied, because I also witnessed such a case: in the 89th at the Ordruf training ground (GSVG) I saw friends, drove a cigarette to smoke in a pleasant company. And they have just firing - the same 120-mm mortar. We went behind the Gas-66, lit a cigarette and at that moment a mortar exploded, which was just opposite this car. The conclusion was - the failure of the safety mechanism, double loading. Starley and the ensign, with whom they left for a smoke, then watered me in a tavern for stopping by to smoke in time for them. So it was, yes.
          1. Lopatov
            Lopatov 27 October 2019 19: 42
            0
            Quote: Doliva63
            And what, the old trunks scattered from the expelling charge?

            Apparently, yes. Because it was definitely not double loading. The first near Bamut was torn apart, the second near Pionersky.
            1. Doliva63
              Doliva63 27 October 2019 19: 54
              +1
              Quote: Spade
              Quote: Doliva63
              And what, the old trunks scattered from the expelling charge?

              Apparently, yes. Because it was definitely not double loading. The first near Bamut was torn apart, the second near Pionersky.

              I can't even imagine when, where and from what such trunks were made! One batch of barrels - from one batch of steel, how many "scattered" around the army! Lottery for mortars.
              1. Lopatov
                Lopatov 27 October 2019 20: 11
                0
                Quote: Doliva63
                I can’t even imagine when, where and from what such trunks were made!

                For the war. WWII. At one of the mortars, even traces of fragments were present.
                1. Doliva63
                  Doliva63 27 October 2019 21: 06
                  +1
                  Quote: Spade
                  Quote: Doliva63
                  I can’t even imagine when, where and from what such trunks were made!

                  For the war. WWII. At one of the mortars, even traces of fragments were present.

                  He survived that war, but refused to participate in this one. Soviet. And everything was relatively new with us, even AKMS. Only PM were 57th. And the means of intelligence for then were completely new. And mines with an "active core" and controlled minefields are fresh, one might say. The means of communication, however, worked fine and even encrypted, but they were a bit old. But this is a habitual illness of the army since time immemorial. What am I? Everything was fine. drinks
    5. TermNachTer
      TermNachTer 27 October 2019 14: 55
      0
      And if not from Chinese, plumbing - then it turns out very expensive. And Banderasts - they’re free, military enlistment offices will still be raked.
  3. Vasyan1971
    Vasyan1971 26 October 2019 16: 16
    +9
    ... the OOS commander, Lieutenant General of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Kravchenko instructed to suspend the use of mortars of this brand.

    But this is in vain. Hurried up. (Forgive me, Lord!)
  4. Honest Citizen
    Honest Citizen 26 October 2019 16: 16
    +1
    Reportedly, the incident happened on October 25 at the positions of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the area of ​​Krasnogorovka west of Donetsk. During the mortar shelling of the positions of the DPR People’s Police, two servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine died on the spot due to the explosion of the Molot mortar, and three others were injured of varying severity. A preliminary reason is the detonation of mines in the mortar barrel.

    And again - well, not even "hissed" in the eyes. Ukrokaratels who are fighting against the LPR do not mind.
  5. faterdom
    faterdom 26 October 2019 16: 17
    +4
    Are there still those who wish in these mortar calculations? What do they eat there? And drink? Or smoke?
  6. bubalik
    bubalik 26 October 2019 16: 17
    +7
    Ukrainian mortar is characterized by poor workmanship

    ,,, inspired bully
    Do you know how many machine guns we have? Seven! No, six ... One bites, the other bounces like a madman, and the third bastard bullets in his own. And the seventh I secretly from the chieftain ataman traded for these pants.(C)
  7. Andrey Chistyakov
    Andrey Chistyakov 26 October 2019 16: 18
    -2
    Nothing. This happens. Where once, there and several.
  8. loki565
    loki565 26 October 2019 16: 20
    +5
    Yes, they have guns of the wrong system there
  9. Alexey from Perm
    Alexey from Perm 26 October 2019 16: 22
    +3
    more victims to the mortar "Hammer" - an excellent mortar for the destruction of ukrovoyak.
  10. parusnik
    parusnik 26 October 2019 16: 23
    0
    Yes, their mortars explode, but they slowly occupy the gray areas as soon as possible ... and their troops do not withdraw ...
  11. samarin1969
    samarin1969 26 October 2019 16: 24
    0
    So Thor rested their darlings ...
  12. KVU-NSVD
    KVU-NSVD 26 October 2019 16: 26
    +3
    What photo is ostentatious, even in the European army it is indestructible.
  13. Mavrikiy
    Mavrikiy 26 October 2019 16: 26
    +1
    Near Donetsk at the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the mortar "Hammer" exploded again
    Shaw, again? (Once upon a time there was a dog) Not surprised. There they have, these Thor moles are rich, enough for all Hitler ugents.
  14. Your honor
    Your honor 26 October 2019 16: 40
    +5
    Who in the DNI with a hammer will come from the hammer and die
  15. Kenxnumx
    Kenxnumx 26 October 2019 16: 41
    -4
    Problems with BB?
    1. kot423
      kot423 26 October 2019 16: 52
      +2
      Do you personally oversee the production of mines at 404? Or were they banned in pedovikia, not to see that the sleigh has been in service since 1981 = mines do they have enough fakes for this year?
      1. Kenxnumx
        Kenxnumx 26 October 2019 17: 28
        -5
        According to the results of inspections, representatives of the manufacturer factory claim that substandard ammunition is to blame. And what can happen with explosives if stored improperly, can this be the cause of the explosions. The mortar itself is quite simple to manufacture.
        1. Andrey Chistyakov
          Andrey Chistyakov 26 October 2019 17: 47
          -1
          Quote: Ken71
          According to the results of inspections, representatives of the manufacturer factory claim that substandard ammunition is to blame. And what can happen with explosives if stored improperly, can this be the cause of the explosions. The mortar itself is quite simple to manufacture.

          If it was once ...
        2. kot423
          kot423 26 October 2019 18: 13
          +1
          Representatives of the plant can also say that it is the pro-Russian Martians who are to blame, they flew in to do dirty tricks ... Who will take the blame in today's 404 realities? A mortar, and even this caliber of "water" (ie, from metal that does not match) pipes are not made, and metallurgy 404 has been successfully and long ago destroyed. It's simple - to make a mortar from a plastic pipe so that it can shoot with a half-shell (with carbide, for example), for the amusement of children ...
  16. Antares
    Antares 26 October 2019 16: 49
    -4
    The official command of the Combined Forces Operation does not comment on this incident. According to available information, in connection with the incident, the DUS commander, Lieutenant General of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Kravchenko instructed to suspend the use of mortars of this brand.

    doesn't comment because there is nothing to comment on?
    This article is based on "DPR intelligence data", which already diminishes its value. No proof.
    Kravchenko could allow the use of Molotov, however, last year Poroshenko personally banned the use of them.
    At that time, the Hammers exploded 6 times.
    1. Andrey Chistyakov
      Andrey Chistyakov 26 October 2019 16: 58
      -2
      Quote: Antares
      The official command of the Combined Forces Operation does not comment on this incident. According to available information, in connection with the incident, the DUS commander, Lieutenant General of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Kravchenko instructed to suspend the use of mortars of this brand.

      doesn't comment because there is nothing to comment on?
      This article is based on "DPR intelligence data", which already diminishes its value. No proof.
      Kravchenko could allow the use of Molotov, however, last year Poroshenko personally banned the use of them.
      At that time, the Hammers exploded 6 times.

      Your information is the most "truthful" ... Take comfort.
  17. Nikolaevich I
    Nikolaevich I 26 October 2019 17: 03
    +4
    Just think, the mortar!
  18. vvp2412
    vvp2412 26 October 2019 17: 25
    0
    This is called Multiple Karma!
  19. garri-lin
    garri-lin 26 October 2019 17: 57
    0
    Explain how a mortar can provoke a mine explosion inside the barrel?
    1. aszzz888
      aszzz888 27 October 2019 02: 20
      +1
      garri-lin (shooter) Yesterday, 17: 57 NEW
      0
      Explain how a mortar can provoke a mine explosion inside the barrel?

      Rupture of the barrel from an expelling charge, detonation of explosive mines. Another option is two mines in a row in a row.
    2. samaravega
      samaravega 28 October 2019 17: 51
      0
      Well, good evening again, my dear opponent. If you do not know, then since the 1st World War in mortar units there is the concept of "double loading". In different languages ​​(English, French) it is interpreted differently, but the essence is the same, I am giving you the Russian transcription. When firing mortars with a maximum rate of fire, it often happened that, according to the park, the crew number "threw" a mine into the barrel even before the previous shot was fired. As a result, the "flying out" mine collided with the "dropped" mine in the barrel and exploded. In such conditions, an artillery shell would not have exploded, but the detonator of a mortar mine is arranged differently, due to which even fragments of 120-mm mines “cut the grass” (encountered in practice). Any coin has two sides. The high sensitivity of the detonator of the mortar mine made it possible to destroy the enemy infantry, but if the rules of fire were violated (double loading), it led to the death of the mortar crew, at least. If you are a "great patriot" of Russia, then how do you not know that the FIRST mechanism of protection against double loading in the world was invented in Russia and was first used on 120-mm mortars of the Red Army in World War II?
      1. garri-lin
        garri-lin 28 October 2019 19: 49
        0
        Tobish You claim from the height of your experience that the Molot brand mortars regularly exploding in Ukraine are not factory defects, as many say, but elementary double loading? An extremely strange statement. Moreover, my question sounded somewhat different. I’m wondering how a mortar can provoke a detonation of a working mine inside its own barrel.
        1. samaravega
          samaravega 30 October 2019 20: 00
          0
          As for the "regularly exploding", please give facts and dates. I wrote everything to you about "undermining" a serviceable mine in the barrel. Any facts against it? Bring. Again you have a complete "mess" with the terms: "undermining" provides for "deliberate action with the aim of causing an explosion or destruction." You are confused again: a "spontaneous explosion" occurred in the barrel of the mortar, which means, read the primer. By the way, have you "heard" about the protection mechanism again? Or "forgot"? If you think "double loading" is "elementary", explain how a Ukrainian (Serbian, Armenian, American, anyone's) mortar will explode from this, and another (for example, Russian) will survive?
          1. garri-lin
            garri-lin 30 October 2019 20: 17
            0
            The dates of the Hammers incidents can be found on the Internet. The benefit of infa is widely available. After all, you are so fond of operating with "facts" at the same time and note proofs to yourself. What does the mechanism of protection against double charging have to do with it? Although, judging by your first post, you argue that the cause of the explosion was a double charge. It's not clear, however. Instead of specific information, as usual, empty ringing about terms and their meanings. Aren't you a troll, my friend? If not a troll, then you can be specific and not wet wanderings? What kind of marriage can provoke the detonation of a serviceable mine in the barrel? Just a break? Overheating deformation? Why is the media so stubbornly rolling the barrel on the Hammer?
            1. samaravega
              samaravega 1 November 2019 20: 00
              0
              Well, such things are called insults. Let's go on the points:
              1. I am not a "troll", I am a citizen of the Russian Federation, passport series 36 15 № 128 187. About the specifics, questions to you, not to me.
              Quote: garri-lin
              The dates of the Hammers incidents can be found on the Internet. The benefit of infa is widely available. After all, you are so fond of operating with "facts" at the same time and note proofs to yourself.

              I always give facts and dates, and do not refer to "internet". Can you personally give specific dates of incidents with "hammers"? Otherwise, if you don't know, don't talk.
              Quote: garri-lin
              What kind of marriage can provoke detonation of a working mine in the trunk? Just a break? Overheating deformation? Why is the media so stubbornly rolling the barrel precisely on the Hammer?

              Are you asking me these questions or the media? I gave you a very serious and massive reason for the explosion of a mine in the barrel of a mortar, so serious and massive that even in the Red Army it was taken up by a serious design bureau (Shavyrina) and created a fuse against double loading. It can be made for ANY mortar of ANY caliber (except for charging from the breech) in the form of a nozzle on the barrel. If the mortar is taken from storage, and the calculation is poorly trained - what else to expect? There are FACTS about another reason - please.
              Quote: garri-lin
              It’s not clear, however. Instead of specific information, as usual, empty ringing about terms and their meanings.

              Do you have specific information? Bring. Or "empty bells" about "defective" mortars? Then explain how a "defective" mortar can cause a mine explosion in the barrel? Down it "fell", the charge worked, but did not go up because of the "curved" trunk? Isn't it funny yourself?
              1. garri-lin
                garri-lin 1 November 2019 20: 10
                -1
                You should write about Ukraine. Or about America. Or about trump. There, too, for the number of signs they throw.
                1. The comment was deleted.
                  1. garri-lin
                    garri-lin 3 November 2019 01: 29
                    0
                    Ouch. It would be free time to engage in self-education. And so you have to listen to smart people. Factorologists and theorists. Type of you. And vice versa think.
  20. Ros 56
    Ros 56 26 October 2019 18: 02
    +1
    Here, trust the glass rod to the fool and the result is obvious.
  21. Well done
    Well done 26 October 2019 18: 28
    +1
    God has punished!
  22. impostor
    impostor 26 October 2019 18: 30
    0
    Dual charge protection. It’s impossible to release tape recorders of average lousiness all your life, and then, with a wave of a magic wand, in an instant go to the production of advanced artillery systems.
  23. Jerk
    Jerk 26 October 2019 18: 32
    +2
    Hiroyam is a shroud. You can jump from happiness, saluronil
  24. APASUS
    APASUS 26 October 2019 18: 44
    +1
    Nothing changes at the APU. What should happen to recognize the Hammer mortar as defective and stop using it? Indeed, in fact, it is not even in service, this is how the tests dragged on.
  25. Armata T-14
    Armata T-14 26 October 2019 19: 33
    +10
    Norm, cattle recycling continues
  26. Den717
    Den717 26 October 2019 20: 11
    0
    That rare case when poor quality may be welcome. Everything in the world is relative except light winked
  27. Dalton
    Dalton 26 October 2019 21: 43
    +5
    For me, Slavic blood (no matter whose) is a thousand times more expensive than Jewish or Khachik blood.
    The Jews unleashed a conflict between Russia and Ukraine. And revel in the suffering of 2 fraternal peoples.
    And rejoice
  28. Max Chervon
    Max Chervon 26 October 2019 23: 55
    +1
    Submit mortar to state award!
  29. aszzz888
    aszzz888 27 October 2019 02: 17
    +1
    During the mortar shelling of the DPR people's militia positions due to the explosion of the Molot mortar, two servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were killed on the spot, three more were injured of varying severity.

    God! he sees everything!
  30. cat Rusich
    cat Rusich 27 October 2019 02: 28
    +2
    The "Hammer" mortar must be renamed to "Boomerang" yes
  31. monster
    monster 27 October 2019 06: 46
    +1
    Even a weapon does not want to have anything to do with stubborn svidosvigami !!!
  32. Kaw
    Kaw 27 October 2019 08: 21
    +1
    Ukrainian roulette.
  33. bogart047
    bogart047 27 October 2019 11: 56
    0
    health to the fallen. Happiness, love and long life
  34. Protos
    Protos 28 October 2019 01: 18
    0
    What a patriotic mortar!
    With a thin mental device, could not stand it, destroyed the killers!
  35. Sapsan136
    Sapsan136 28 October 2019 13: 04
    +1
    The next batch of Bandera bandits was punished by God ...