Military Review

Trump said he does not know anything about the "evacuation of a senior informant" from the Russian Federation

43
The American president reluctantly commented on CNN's material, which described the "successful evacuation of a high-ranking American informant from Russia, infiltrated into high political circles."


Trump said he does not know anything about the "evacuation of a senior informant" from the Russian Federation


Recall that CNN, citing sources in the US intelligence community, announced that the “evacuation of the agent” took place after the visit of the Russian Foreign Minister to the United States of America. The Russian Foreign Ministry called these statements "paranoia," and the US Central Intelligence Agency - "erroneous data."

Donald Trump, responding to a question from journalists, said that he knew nothing about it at all.

In fact, whether or not a “high-level informant was taken out” or not, is not so important. It is important that the games of politicians and intelligence of countries continue, which means that in such a situation all kinds of espionage will continue to manifest themselves. stories, undercover wars, weaving intrigues and more.

For obvious reasons, politicians will try to distance themselves from all this in the public field, since any information from such a “delicate” sphere can harm the political rating. Trump perfectly understands this, so he did not confirm or deny CNN material, which could well be a provocation.
43 comments
Ad

Subscribe to our Telegram channel, regularly additional information about the special operation in Ukraine, a large amount of information, videos, something that does not fall on the site: https://t.me/topwar_official

Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. Pedrodepackes
    Pedrodepackes 10 September 2019 07: 02
    0
    In fact, whether or not a “high-level informant was taken out” or not, is not so important.
    there is no smoke without fire, especially
    evacuation from Russia of a high-ranking American informant introduced into high political circles
    , the surname should come up
    1. Honest Citizen
      Honest Citizen 10 September 2019 07: 04
      -1
      For obvious reasons, politicians will try to distance themselves from all this in the public field, since any information from such a “delicate” sphere can harm the political rating.

      How do you like this quote?
      It is clear that politicians, how to say it ...
      They punish the innocent and reward the uninvited ...
      1. Pedrodepackes
        Pedrodepackes 10 September 2019 07: 05
        -1
        Quote: Honest Citizen
        They punish the innocent and reward the uninvited ...

        and then! Then you won’t wash yourself, especially
        high-level informant
        everyone greeted him by the hand and had business.
        1. bulvas
          bulvas 10 September 2019 12: 05
          0
          If they had such a spy at the top,

          how did they overslept Crimea in the 14th year?
      2. Wolverine
        Wolverine 10 September 2019 08: 38
        -1
        Quote: Honest Citizen
        For obvious reasons, politicians will try to distance themselves from all this in the public field, since any information from such a “delicate” sphere can harm the political rating.

        How do you like this quote?
        It is clear that politicians, how to say it ...
        They punish the innocent and reward the uninvited ...

        This is understandable, we were witnesses of how the editors of the Voronenkovs fled to Ukraine.
        1. bulvas
          bulvas 10 September 2019 12: 18
          0
          Quote: Wolverine
          This is understandable, but we were witnesses of how edros The Voronenkovs fled to Ukraine.



          It appears that you have been or even remain False witnesses

          Voronenkov was a member of the Communist Party faction


          Maksakova - was in the "United Russia":

          On February 16, 2017, Maksakova was expelled from the United Russia party due to a violation of the law on political parties, expressed in the concealment of dual citizenship in election documents in 2011 and 2016, as well as in connection with a violation of the party charter
          1. Wolverine
            Wolverine 11 September 2019 08: 47
            0
            Quote: bulvas
            Quote: Wolverine
            This is understandable, but we were witnesses of how edros The Voronenkovs fled to Ukraine.



            It appears that you have been or even remain False witnesses

            Voronenkov was a member of the Communist Party faction


            Maksakova - was in the "United Russia":

            On February 16, 2017, Maksakova was expelled from the United Russia party due to a violation of the law on political parties, expressed in the concealment of dual citizenship in election documents in 2011 and 2016, as well as in connection with a violation of the party charter

            Found what to complain about, husband and wife, one Satan, one hell they are traitors and creatures.
    2. Thrall
      Thrall 10 September 2019 07: 14
      +1
      Quote: Pedrodepackes
      the surname should come up

      Maybe it's Perdodepakes? laughing
      1. Pedrodepackes
        Pedrodepackes 10 September 2019 07: 17
        0
        Quote: Thrall
        Maybe it's Perdodepakes

        Unfortunately, no, I'm far from Moscow and the Duma
        1. Thrall
          Thrall 10 September 2019 07: 18
          +1
          Quote: Pedrodepackes
          Unfortunately no

          And what if CNN claims it? winked
          1. Pedrodepackes
            Pedrodepackes 10 September 2019 07: 25
            +2
            Quote: Thrall
            if CNN claims it

            it would be better if it helped in the evacuation
      2. Honest Citizen
        Honest Citizen 10 September 2019 07: 18
        +3
        Maybe it's Perdodepakes?

        It’s actually strange. Medvedev, Oreshkin, Nabiulina, Chubais, Kudrin, Zurabov, Ulyukaev - everything is in place. Who is in the government, who is the ambassador, who is in the jail ...
        Whom did they take out?
        PS For a long time there was nothing about Vasiliev - maybe her? wassat
        1. Pedrodepackes
          Pedrodepackes 10 September 2019 07: 20
          +1
          Quote: Honest Citizen
          It’s actually strange. Medvedev, Oreshkin, Nabiulina, Chubais, Kudrin, Zurabov, Ulyukaev - everything is in place.

          it’s not necessary to be in a key place, it is enough to be one of their many assistants or advisers. Although, I like your train of thought))
          1. Honest Citizen
            Honest Citizen 10 September 2019 07: 33
            0
            Meanwhile ...
            https://news.rambler.ru/politics/42801288-putin-uvolil-pochti-30-generalov-i-polkovnikov/?utm_source=head_old&utm_campaign=self_promo&utm_medium=mcol&utm_content=news
            The dismissal of nearly 30 generals and colonels - this has not happened for a long time ...
            There is no smoke without fire. And although there are many of the TFR, Crimea - the fact itself ...
          2. insafufa
            insafufa 10 September 2019 09: 04
            +1
            Yes, history confirms that the clerk in the office of the president is more informed than all this
        2. Nyrobsky
          Nyrobsky 10 September 2019 09: 52
          +1
          Quote: Honest Citizen
          Maybe it's Perdodepakes?

          It’s actually strange. Medvedev, Oreshkin, Nabiulina, Chubais, Kudrin, Zurabov, Ulyukaev - everything is in place. Who is in the government, who is the ambassador, who is in the jail ...
          Whom did they take out?
          PS For a long time there was nothing about Vasiliev - maybe her? wassat

          In our case, only Chubais didn’t get under any sanctions and I enter the Bilderberg Club winked By the way, where is OH ?! Something has not been heard about the redhead for a long time what
    3. lwxx
      lwxx 10 September 2019 07: 18
      +3
      According to some reports, Smolenkov worked at the Russian Embassy in Washington under Yuri Ushakov, who now holds the post of Assistant to the President of Russia for International Affairs. After returning to Moscow, he continued to work with Ushakov and enjoyed his confidence. The source suggests that Smolenkov could have significant information, since his boss had direct access to Vladimir Putin.
    4. To be or not to be
      To be or not to be 10 September 2019 08: 27
      +3
      EARLIER-7 05 2019 Lavrov to the journalist of the American TV channel CNN: "" Some call your company "fake news", but now you are asking a "fake question"
    5. Sentinel-vs
      Sentinel-vs 10 September 2019 08: 36
      0
      Maybe it's Korshunov, who was detained and extradited (or going to) to the USA in Naples?
      Constructed evacuation, like detention. Well, as a version, why not.
  2. Andrey Chistyakov
    Andrey Chistyakov 10 September 2019 07: 03
    -2
    Of course ... They are preparing another impeachment. There is no time for "agents" ..
  3. Thrifty
    Thrifty 10 September 2019 07: 03
    -1
    Donald said so much too much, not all the secrets have been blurred out yet. ... wassat
  4. Same lech
    Same lech 10 September 2019 07: 15
    0
    CNN material

    This office was used as a drain tank against Trump ... Americans are becoming smaller.
    There is also the name Smolyankov litbelay it’s not going into any gates at all.

    https://news.rambler.ru/world/42801578-opredeleno-mestonahozhdenie-evakuirovannogo-iz-rossii-shpiona-ssha/comments/
  5. Andrea
    Andrea 10 September 2019 07: 22
    0
    Donya Kozyrev, without moving a finger, brought down the state spy network in Russia! Keep it up! Homeland will not forget its heroes! laughing laughing laughing
  6. Mountain shooter
    Mountain shooter 10 September 2019 07: 23
    +2
    I will repeat myself. Feikus vulgaris in all its glory. Even the "novice" was not used. laughing are working against Trump. An election campaign began, and "compromising evidence" of the most foul-smelling content poured out. There is no shame or conscience in people!
    1. Honest Citizen
      Honest Citizen 10 September 2019 07: 40
      +3
      There is no shame or conscience in people!

      ANY a politician will even drink the blood of babies to stay in power. It is a well-known fact. And this does not apply only to individuals exclusively, whom in the entire history of mankind can be enumerated on one hand. And then, if you take their "deeds" - then there is so much blood that you can drown.
  7. Amateur
    Amateur 10 September 2019 07: 24
    +2
    Donald Trump, responding to a question from journalists, said that he knew nothing about it at all.
    bashfully hand covering the star of the Hero of Russia on the back of the lapel of the jacket. wassat
    1. KCA
      KCA 10 September 2019 08: 56
      +1
      They don’t give orders and medals for secret operations, they hand them and take them back, they’re lying somewhere in the Gokhran, you can only learn about the award after death, and it’s not always that the acquaintance received the order, even the family didn’t say what and why, in held his hands for a minute, there are options for which, but not on the Internet to voice them
  8. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Obi-Wan Kenobi 10 September 2019 07: 26
    -2
    Link: https://lenta.ru/brief/2019/09/09/supershpion/
    Secret operation reported by sources in the administration of Donald trump
    On Monday, September 9, sources in the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump told CNN about a previously unknown secret mission that was completed in 2017. According to anonymous administration officials, the United States evacuated its “chief spy” from Russia immediately after Trump received Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Sergey Kislyak in the Oval Office, who at that time held the post of Russian ambassador to the United States.
    According to CNN, it was a source of the highest level in the Russian leadership.
    And the decision to evacuate him from Russia was allegedly made in connection with fears that the American leader and some employees of his administration could help expose a valuable agent.

    Link: https://lenta.ru/news/2019/09/10/american_boy/
    ... it became known that Oleg Smolenkov, an employee of the government apparatus of the Russian Federation, could be the US spy evacuated from Russia. On June 14, 2017, he and his wife and three children went from Russia on vacation to Montenegro, and after that no one saw them. On the website of The Washington Post in the section on the sale of real estate there is information about the acquisition of a house by Smolenkov for $ 925 thousand in Stafford (Virginia).
    The meeting between Trump, Lavrov and the then Russian ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, took place a month earlier in the White House.
    On September 9, CNN reported that the US had taken its informant from Russia, which was the highest-level source in the Russian government. This was supposedly made out of fears that Trump might help expose him. A Kommersant source in the Russian Foreign Ministry called the information delirium and paranoia.


    I wonder how many more are there in the Kremlin?
    1. Mestny
      Mestny 10 September 2019 09: 27
      0
      CNN knows they have listings. Didn’t they send you a training manual?
    2. bulvas
      bulvas 10 September 2019 12: 11
      0
      Quote: Obi Wan Kenobi
      I wonder how many more are there in the Kremlin?


      Oh, he's interested.

      Read English and American espionage novels, there is also not so learn

  9. aszzz888
    aszzz888 10 September 2019 07: 43
    +2
    Recall that CNN citing sources in the U.S. intelligence community announced

    Another fake from the trash.
    1. Nyrobsky
      Nyrobsky 10 September 2019 09: 58
      +1
      Quote: aszzz888
      Recall that CNN citing sources in the U.S. intelligence community announced

      Another fake from the trash.

      Fake, not fake, but suggestive. It's time to carry out preventive cleaning through the "polygraph" in the highest echelons of power. Probably a third, or even the whole good half, "get excited". bully
      1. bulvas
        bulvas 10 September 2019 12: 13
        0
        Quote: Nyrobsky
        Fake, not fake, but suggestive.


        Whoever is supposed to, these thoughts do not let go.

        Think about it all day and the rest of the time.
  10. Dikson
    Dikson 10 September 2019 07: 59
    +3
    Indeed, is it really important if information from the Kremlin got to Washington faster than to the State Duma deputies, for example? What is the difference between the people of our country, who they report to and for whom the people who run our country and make decisions work for? Our business is servile .. - watch television, but ask less questions .. Bravo author! Such rhetoric is wonderful ... and the quote from our Foreign Ministry is also pleasing: they do not call Paranoia information about the successful removal of the CIA agent from Russia, and not the fact of his work in the Kremlin, but that it happened after the visit of the head of our Foreign Ministry ... It seems they didn’t lie and didn’t tell the truth .. Diplomatic Jesuitism of the highest class .. Or just an attempt to make a good face with a bad game ... In the end, it could be an attempt to denigrate a good, patriotic and kind government official who simply he simply fled abroad with his honestly acquired billions .. and then treacherously refused to merge information with the enemies of Russia? So they are furious .. And we will remain calm and calm, they say, we have found something to surprise .. - every second official with our pleasure will agree to be successfully taken to the USA .. And the colonels from some structures would also agree .. but did not have time ..
    1. bulvas
      bulvas 10 September 2019 12: 16
      0
      Quote: Dikson
      this may be an attempt to denigrate a good, patriotic and kind government official who simply fled abroad with his honestly acquired billions .. and then treacherously refused to merge information with the enemies of Russia?


      Stop fantasizing, not a kindergarten here

      Specialists do not lie, but wage an information war.
      Moreover, on both sides



      1. Dikson
        Dikson 11 September 2019 08: 01
        0
        it was sarcasm if f cho ...)
  11. Ali Kokand
    Ali Kokand 10 September 2019 08: 09
    +3
    The sad fact is that at the top there will always be traitors, ideological or selfish, in almost all states, with rare exceptions. But in some more. Abroad, the grass is greener and the beer is thicker, but apart from the Homeland, in truth, nobody needs us. And they don’t like traitors everywhere.
  12. RUS96
    RUS96 10 September 2019 08: 31
    +1
    ...............
  13. Ros 56
    Ros 56 10 September 2019 08: 54
    0
    It was hard to expect another from Trump, but what our people are hiding is very interesting. But they will also be silent, who admits that he is a sucker, and even a special one even more so.
  14. BAI
    BAI 10 September 2019 10: 37
    0
    Not so high ranking.
    [quote] [/ This, as suggested by the telegram channel, a former employee of the Russian embassy in Washington, later an employee of the Presidential Administration of the Russian Federation Oleg Smolenkov.
    This official, as noted in a number of reports, went missing in June 2017 with his wife and three children in Montenegro. On this fact, a criminal case is being investigated under the article "murder".
    quote]
    1. thinker
      thinker 10 September 2019 13: 11
      0
      On this fact, a criminal case is being investigated under the article "murder".

      And how do you like this fact -
      On the Washington Post website, the section on the sale of real estate contains information about the purchase of a house on Stafford, Virginia, on June 5, 2018, worth about $ 925 thousand by some Oleg and Antonina Smolenkovs.

  15. Pacifist with AK
    Pacifist with AK 10 September 2019 10: 45
    0
    Quote: Obi Wan Kenobi
    Link: https://lenta.ru/brief/2019/09/09/supershpion/
    Secret operation reported by sources in the administration of Donald trump
    On Monday, September 9, sources in the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump told CNN about a previously unknown secret mission that was completed in 2017. According to anonymous administration officials, the United States evacuated its “chief spy” from Russia immediately after Trump received Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Sergey Kislyak in the Oval Office, who at that time held the post of Russian ambassador to the United States.
    According to CNN, it was a source of the highest level in the Russian leadership.
    And the decision to evacuate him from Russia was allegedly made in connection with fears that the American leader and some employees of his administration could help expose a valuable agent.

    Link: https://lenta.ru/news/2019/09/10/american_boy/
    ... it became known that Oleg Smolenkov, an employee of the government apparatus of the Russian Federation, could be the US spy evacuated from Russia. On June 14, 2017, he and his wife and three children went from Russia on vacation to Montenegro, and after that no one saw them. On the website of The Washington Post in the section on the sale of real estate there is information about the acquisition of a house by Smolenkov for $ 925 thousand in Stafford (Virginia).
    The meeting between Trump, Lavrov and the then Russian ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, took place a month earlier in the White House.
    On September 9, CNN reported that the US had taken its informant from Russia, which was the highest-level source in the Russian government. This was supposedly made out of fears that Trump might help expose him. A Kommersant source in the Russian Foreign Ministry called the information delirium and paranoia.


    I wonder how many more are there in the Kremlin?

    Of course, interesting, but the tape.ru is not comme il faut at all .... at all ....
  16. Nikolaevich I
    Nikolaevich I 10 September 2019 15: 04
    0
    All this "zhu-zhu-zhu-zhu" may not be easy ... isn't the hype a cover for a true spy? Like, he was a spy, but he swam all over! Let the FSB not twitch ... run out of spies in the Kremlin! And at this time shpien "under the blanket twists the handle ... he has a receiver ,, grundig ,,"! bully