Not so long ago on the patriotic TV channel "Star" showed the documentary series "Red Stars". I drew attention to the 9 part, "He could cancel the war."
You are expecting, they say, here, hopes, they will tell you something so interesting about the secrets of creating and building the famous Soviet aircraft that our grandfathers were proud of! Listen, listen. And from the first phrases you catch yourself thinking that the story, in fact, is not about aviation! Against the background of flying airplanes, air parades and design bureaus, you, the viewer, are being handed the propaganda of the lowest quality of the Cold War, and the enemy propaganda is propagating their own. Who is involved in the orange informational stuffing on the patriotic television channel, I guess, given the bunch of pro-Western ads and Western films that filled the Star.
Attempts to adjust the viewer's thoughts to our own interpretation of ours. stories are noticeable in similar films on a standard set of Western-style cliches and ear-drawn analogies, which makes it disgusting to listen and watch.
Announcer, on the background of 30-s pictures about the development of Soviet aviation:
“... In 1930, a new, dull-like, giant ANT-6 was built. Nowhere in the world have comparable aircraft been produced, not even designed (serious pressure is growing in the voice of the announcer, apparently due to depict fear and horror for the rest of mankind, peacefully creating kettles and primuses instead of powerful aircraft) - he broke all records in lifting goods - 5, 10, then 12 tons. Wingspan - already under 40 m (that is, his wings, apparently, grew with an increase in wearable load?). In a short time built 818 ANT-6. The release sometimes reached the 3 planes per day (no, well, what bastards, eh? I understand if there were three screws and a wheel per day, but three planes ?! Bury! Live !!!). To say that the country was already flourishing during this period (with a sudden grief in its voice) is a frank lie (well, tell us the unacknowledged truth!). Collectivization, with its mass repressions, hunger, attempts to turn the economy on industrial rails - all this is not the best background for aviation giantmania. ”
In one trough: and drink slop, and my feet!
What side is collectivization and hunger here ?! Is this a story about aviation, or about politics? And what about industrialization - was not needed for the creation of aviation? Such frank demagogy fit Bush Jr. (small Australian or African politician since the Great Dima Bilan). Perhaps it was necessary for the USSR to remain an agrarian country with an illiterate population and undeveloped productive forces? And, if the “repressions”, then what, the country should stop developing, and only grievously frantically, as all present-day freedomists do?
In short, the authors of the film immediately bind the bull to the donkey’s ears, trying to expose all the aviation achievements of Soviet Russia with such an incredible evil sabotage against his people and the rest of the world.
A big pause, further against the backdrop of a flying, already hated for the audience, ANT-6, aka TB-3:
“But big planes with incomprehensible perseverance are built! They don’t carry mail, peaceful cargoes, and air passengers, for them it’s not that secondary, the tenth application (wondering, where have eight or nine more applications been used? Repressed by airplanes, were they taken to Siberia and Kolyma?). For several airlines of the country, there are hundreds or fewer smaller aircraft. A thousand-strong squad of giants is needed for another purpose (for what, I wonder ?!). Tsarist Russia (sic!), And behind it the Soviet Union, is building and improving strategic bomber aviation (Aaa Ahrenet! Thesis on history! In your pocket!). Bombs are the only “useful” cargo that planes are calculated on! .. ”
It turns out:
1. Tsarist Russia was building strategic aviation! The discovery is just a world! I wonder how the kind of troops or the type of armed forces? The documents, apparently, are already being prepared in the same place where the Katyn fakes were being prepared. So, they say, the cruel Russian essence is to gather to bomb everyone around in the Stone Age (familiar phraseology? Not by us, by the way)! Sorry, there is no evidence so far. But, nothing, the authors are masters of frivolous genre, read below ...
2. Russia, that the king, that the Soviet, had one, but - a fiery goal. Carry bombs! Many bombs, different, and more! Well, just a dream idiot! .. As the author thought. Just carry? Where? The ultimate goal, of course, the “smart” viewer is simply obliged to guess himself, if not a fool! With the Russian Empire, in the future - the Soviet Union, borders on a dozen countries. Choose, the golot, which still has neither the army, nor the industry, where we will carry the “useful” cargo for them?! ..
3. Big aviation is necessary, as I understand it, for dwarf states, like Italy or Luxembourg, and not at all with dimensions comparable to the continent. By the way, one small country, the North American united states, tried to build the world's largest flying boat. Did not work. Had to do with aircraft carriers.
The authors rudely and brazenly bury themselves at the very beginning of the watch film. As taught by their grandfather Goebbels, the minister of Hitler's propaganda. If brazen lies are often repeated, people will soon take it for truth!
It is not desirable to listen further to all this bleating about “cruel and inhuman” Russians from people who don’t know about the development of world military and civil aviation, and who just want to splash poisonous saliva into masters and warriors. And in the first two minutes that pass on the screen, the usual aviation amateur or specialist has several memories of world history that contradict the authors of the film.
1. At the end of 20's, the so-called aviation boom swept around the world. Abroad, along with passenger and cargo, military planes, both fighters and bombers, were also built. One can only understand and respect the country that has managed to create such powerful machines, barely escaping from the civil war and intervention that swept across (!) Its territory and did not want a repetition of such “civilization”. It is enough to remember that in the civil war, peaceful Ukrainian villages, sympathizing with the Soviet power, and simply neutral to it, were bombed by American pilots in French and German cars. So, “perseverance”, about which the authors of the film speak with such incomprehension, is nothing but the talented leadership of people who do not want a repetition of such a tragedy.
2. The global crisis that began at the end of 20, diverted the enormous forces of market states to survive, but the planes, including the military, did not stop building in any of the countries.
3. For the stupid and not knowing the real story. In the 30s, the so-called “Douet Doctrine” was widely discussed in the West. Its essence was that heavy bombers, having a large bomb load, range and protected by a large number of machine-gun points, are "absolute weapons", Able to bring their owner a quick and easy victory in the war. As the further development of events showed, this doctrine was largely correct, but it was advanced by the ideological enemy of the USSR - Commander-in-Chief of the Air Force of Fascist Italy Giulio Due. Therefore, the theory of Douai by the politicians of our country at that time was sharply criticized. And this is an indisputable fact that it is impossible to interpret in two ways. Which completely contradicts the idea of the film's authors.
4. 818 bomber planes TB-3, which, moreover, could not fly without intermediate landings, with much smaller declared cargo, even to Berlin, the main enemy in the First World War, and then return, but in such a territory as Russia, - this is not enough. In addition, at the end of 30-x TB-3 (combat load 6233 kg, range 2700 km, maximum speed 288 km / h, practical ceiling 7740 m in the experimental machine, in the series - even less) was considered hopelessly outdated. Or does someone have information that Soviet Russia was going to totally fight with someone at the beginning of 1930? Oh, what aggressors! Apart from the rest of the countries, the “peace-loving” United States only has the B-17 “Flying Fortress” (combat load 2742 kg, range 2736 km, maximum speed 481 km / h, practical ceiling 10850м) with 1935 of the year already configured 12 726 pieces! Apparently, for protection? It turns out that hundreds of terribly dangerous Russian strategic bombers are against, for example, some kind of just a few tens of thousands of European, British and American unfortunate bombers? Laughing out loud! Democratic guys, m-yes, with a little head at you - trouble! ..
5. To the dirty hint that in the USSR practically no civil aircraft were built. K-5, the first domestic passenger aircraft, was developed under the direction of KA Kalinin in the 1929 year, was mass-produced at the Kharkov Aviation Plant until the 1935 year. A total of 258 aircraft of this type were built. The ANT-9 aircraft began to be designed in December, 1927, under the direction of the designer A.N. Tupolev. A total of 66 serial aircraft were produced, of which the PS-9 was the major part, a modification with domestic engines. In addition, the decommissioned TB-1 has long been used as a transport aircraft, called G (civil) -1. In operation, he proved himself a simple, reliable and unpretentious aircraft. TB-1 production ended in 1932. A total of 216 aircraft of this type were built. A large number of TB-3 (G-2) with removed weapons were used as cargo and passenger aircraft in the Far North and in the south of the country. This is to ensure that not only bombs drove. Already in the amount of more than five hundred cars, and not “a hundred or the other,” as the authors say. The power of the country is doing the right thing by creating dual-use airplanes - it simply saves people's money, and does not buy yachts or football clubs for itself abroad.
I guessed the idea of the filmmakers in the third minute. In 1933, Adolf Hitler came to power in Germany. Probably, before creating his own text, the director with the sound engineer and the author of the text, sitting in a smoking-room with a couple of half-meter jambs, came to a terrible and clear thought for any “enlightened” thought. If the “strategic” bomber TB-3 was created in 1930, the West was forced to call Aloizyevich into the realm so that he could resist the armadas of hundreds of monstrous winged Russian monsters! Scrappers crowd happily clap their hands, blow the New Year's crackers and pour themselves syrup out of the barrel. At the same time dancing and singing: “But we told you so!”
It is not interesting to listen further. Pictures, of course, are good. Of those that in the early nineties, tons were sold by oligarchic television from the Soviet archives to the West at the price of empty dishes. But the texts of any aviation specialist are driven into a stupor and despondency. Well, there is nothing there about Russian aviation! Only the fantasies of a group of offended dilettantes, with a clever kind of bearing all the same Goebbels stories about Russian subhumans.
Well, we are only on hand that the brainless opuses of the West about Russia are performed by brainless amateurs and non-professionals, who are also lazy just to look in the aviation reference books. Because while they are bleating, Russia is gradually restoring priorities in the arms markets. And the ability to create a magnificent aircraft, superior to counterparts in Western production, was born and became precisely in the early thirties of the twentieth century.
And that moral potential is far from being exhausted! It is clear that such films, mass produced for nothing and thrown onto the Russian market, serve one single purpose: to make the Russians think not about the future, but always repent of what they, as a people and a nation, are innocent. And that, as a topic, it is not worth a damn, compared to the need to improve our present life and the life of future generations. People ashamed of the achievements of their ancestors and cursing their past are, by definition, incapable of this! ..
Why am I writing all this? It's pretty simple. We, Russians, are trying to make us believe by any means that the country has no right to think about the technological future and scientific and engineering breakthroughs, until it feeds and closes its people. This is the point of view of obvious degenerates and speculators who are incapable of elementary understanding the paths of human development.
First, a country surrounded by or bordering on technically developed countries, and even aggressive in its essence and attitude towards it, is not doomed to breakthrough technologies. Sooner or later, while she tries to grow bread using old-fashioned methods, she will be subjected to aggression and enslavement. An example is the aborigines of New World, whose agricultural culture exceeded five hundred years ago the modern European, and who did not starve before the arrival of wild and dirty Europeans, who already had firearms.
Secondly, a large and multinational country, with vast territories, for the sake of its own preservation, which includes not only the language and culture as a means of self-identification of the nation, but also the centuries-old infrastructure of trade routes and habitats, always along with the issue of food must develop timely and adequate defenses against assault and robbery.
And what is behind what - the question is very complex, depending on the environment. What kind of environment did Soviet Russia have at the end of the 20? Peaceful and affectionate Europeans who physically killed 10 millions of people over four years, used chlorine gas, phosgene and chloropicrin to exterminate their own kind, used concentration camps and practiced mass executions in the occupied territories ...
Red stars under a layer of orange diarrhea
- Roslyakov Vitaly