Military Review

The crash of the Tu-154. Most Poles do not believe in malice

21
In Poland, a survey was conducted in which Kantar Millward Brown SA offered the Poles to share their own opinions about the causes of the crash of the Tu-154 with the Polish president on board. Public opinion polling is timed to the anniversary of the plane crash near Smolensk. What is remarkable is this: the more active the propaganda is, trying to accuse Russia of “rigged actions”, the smaller the percentage of Poles believe in it.


Polish TV channel TVN24 cites the results of the poll.

The crash of the Tu-154. Most Poles do not believe in malice


It turns out that almost 60% of respondents do not believe in any malicious intent on that fateful day for the Polish president.

Only 12% of respondents believe that the catastrophe was “not an accident”. Another 14% believe that the version of the "rigged disaster" can not be excluded.

15% of respondents refrained from giving a definite answer.

Recall that recently, the ex-Minister of Defense Antoni Matserevich is responsible for investigating the causes of the collapse of the Polish side “number one”. He heads the commission, which includes representatives of the investigative authorities, Polish flight organizations and medical specialists who have already engaged in the exhumation of the remains of the late Lech Kaczynski and his wife.
Photos used:
www.globallookpress.com
21 comment
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. Dormidont
    Dormidont April 2 2018 16: 36
    +3
    So after all, it was decided, due to the crash, to hold a referendum, the results of which would be fixed in the constitution.
    1. vorobey
      vorobey April 2 2018 16: 43
      +4
      Quote: Dormidont
      So after all, it was decided, due to the crash, to hold a referendum, the results of which would be fixed in the constitution.


      and approve the article in the Criminal Code for denying the genocide of the Poles .. wassat
      1. Anarchist
        Anarchist April 2 2018 16: 57
        +6
        I believe! The birch there simply could not grow, she was waiting for her historical, stardom.
        1. 210ox
          210ox April 2 2018 17: 08
          +2
          Sasha, the fog didn’t just pull out there. I was there that day, about three kilometers from the crash site. And a work colleague walked with a child on Kutuzov Street about a kilometer away. He practically didn’t hear the explosion, or rather, like light cotton. So thick there was fog.
          Quote: Anarchist
          I believe! The birch there simply could not grow, she was waiting for her historical, stardom.
        2. Basil50
          Basil50 April 2 2018 17: 46
          +3
          anarchist
          There is a photo document in which IOSIF VISSARIONOVICH STALIN and other members of the Politburo plant trees, including birches, at the very airfield.
          I am firmly convinced that Saint Joseph VISSARIONOVICH STALIN and his co-angels guard RUSSIA today. I believe that even after death, they protect both all of us and RUSSIA from enemies.
          I believe how I believe that my grandfathers who died during the GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR are saints not only for me, but for everyone.
          1. 210ox
            210ox April 2 2018 17: 56
            +2
            Please give me the link. I’m just curious. I lived in the city of Hero for half a century and didn’t hear about it. You’re right — Joseph Vissarionovich is not only a saint, but a savior of the Homeland, at least not pleading with the people.
            Quote: Vasily50
            anarchist
            There is a photo document in which IOSIF VISSARIONOVICH STALIN and other members of the Politburo plant trees, including birches, at the very airfield.
            I am firmly convinced that Saint Joseph VISSARIONOVICH STALIN and his co-angels guard RUSSIA today. I believe that even after death, they protect both all of us and RUSSIA from enemies.
            I believe how I believe that my grandfathers who died during the GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR are saints not only for me, but for everyone.
          2. 210ox
            210ox April 2 2018 19: 39
            +1
            Well, yes, Dmitry .. "Ukrainska Pravda" .. Handed some sort of Pole ... Yes, and the terrain there is completely unsuitable. If only in a ravine behind the Severny airfield ... request
            Quote: Vasily50
            anarchist
            There is a photo document in which IOSIF VISSARIONOVICH STALIN and other members of the Politburo plant trees, including birches, at the very airfield.
            I am firmly convinced that Saint Joseph VISSARIONOVICH STALIN and his co-angels guard RUSSIA today. I believe that even after death, they protect both all of us and RUSSIA from enemies.
            I believe how I believe that my grandfathers who died during the GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR are saints not only for me, but for everyone.
          3. Basil50
            Basil50 April 3 2018 08: 23
            0
            Once upon a time, I also planted trees. I really hope that the trees I planted also help to protect the MOTHERLAND,
      2. 210ox
        210ox April 2 2018 17: 12
        +3
        It is in our Criminal Code that we must introduce an article on the punishment for supporting the version of the murder of Poles in Smolensk by representatives of the Soviet authorities.
  2. 210ox
    210ox April 2 2018 16: 41
    +3
    The Poles are still sucking on that tragedy, the root cause of which was sloppiness, irresponsibility and excessive ambition ..
    1. ul_vitalii
      ul_vitalii April 2 2018 16: 54
      +7
      The only fresh "lead" among the Poles in their Russophobia, dancing on the bones, they say the dead will still serve us. hi
  3. Polite Moose
    Polite Moose April 2 2018 16: 56
    +3
    A survey was conducted in Poland, during which Kantar Millward Brown SA invited the Poles to share their own opinions on the causes of the Tu-154 crash

    From this news, anticipating the evil, Kachinsky disgusted in his coffin.
  4. Kibl
    Kibl April 2 2018 17: 14
    0
    MANPADS "Birch" in action.
  5. parusnik
    parusnik April 2 2018 17: 14
    +1
    Most Poles do not believe in malice
    -I agree, it was God's business .. intent and does not smell ... I write absolutely without irony ....
    1. Boa kaa
      Boa kaa April 2 2018 18: 56
      +2
      Quote: parusnik
      it was God's business .. intent and does not smell.

      It was a gross violation of flight laws! When the half-drunk Minister of Defense decided that he was smarter than the pilot and ordered him to land the plane at the destination airport, and not to go to the emergency, which the dispatcher warned about.
      For this, the "proud Poles" paid. Peace be upon the innocent!
  6. Hurricane70
    Hurricane70 April 2 2018 18: 14
    +1
    Quote: parusnik
    Most Poles do not believe in malice
    -I agree, it was God's business .. intent and does not smell ... I write absolutely without irony ....

    What irony is it? In this, even a complete atheist will see God's providence !!!
  7. BARKHAN
    BARKHAN April 2 2018 18: 18
    +1
    I like the Poles ... In any incomprehensible situation, they dig out the dead man again and again. It would be better not to bury ... Let the coffin be kept in the Sejm ... Once ... an incomprehensible situation ... the lid was removed ... Hello, Lech ...
    1. Boa kaa
      Boa kaa April 2 2018 19: 15
      +1
      Quote: Barkhan
      I like the Poles ... they dig out the dead man again and again. It would be better if they didn’t bury it ... Let them keep the coffin in the Sejm ...

      Sergey, the body of Polish President Kaczynski rests in a sarcophagus in the tomb of the kings under the Silver Bells Tower of the Wawel Cathedral of the Cracow Fortress (basement) on Wawel Hill in the old state capital of Krakow. So no one was burying anyone.
      1. BARKHAN
        BARKHAN April 3 2018 08: 27
        +1
        Quote: Boa constrictor KAA
        So no one was burying anyone.

        What prudent people ...
        Quote: Boa constrictor KAA
        sarcophagus in the tomb of the kings under the Tower of silver bells of the cathedral of the Cracow Wawel fortress

        Did he have royal blood?
  8. Hiller
    Hiller April 2 2018 18: 54
    +1
    Especially for 12% of those who believe in the "accident of disaster" ....
  9. Cynic
    Cynic April 3 2018 07: 07
    0
    There was definitely a psychic effect on the passengers of the liner ...
    Eh hehe, there is no such hypothesis or is there? If not, then it will be! And there is no other explanation, and never will be!