I think, let me check my paranoia, maybe something is not correctly understood. I climb into the Internet, read:
“Also the issues were held at the Far-Eastern Higher All-Arms Command School, the Kazan Higher Tank Command School and the Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School.
An increase in officer graduations is associated with the transition to 4-year education. In this case, training takes place without reducing the amount of educational material.
During the year, two more officers graduation sessions will take place in the command schools of the Ground Forces in June and December. In total, more than 2018 officers will graduate from the universities of the Ground Forces during 2000 of the year ”(tvzvezda.ru).
“In the Far Eastern Higher Combined-Arms Command School in 2018 for the first time there will be three graduations. Graduation cadets enrolled in motorized rifle, arctic and mining programs have already begun to pass state exams. The first issue will take place at the end of this month (March. - Auth.).
The change in the graduation dates of officers is associated with the transition to a shorter training period. The duration of daily classes was increased from six hours to eight "(from the same place).
And also: “President Vladimir Putin signed a decree calling for reservists to pack. The document was signed by 19 March, so we can say that this is the first official presidential decree after the election. Experts say that you should not look for hidden meaning here ”(mk.ru).
Of course not! But somehow it all comes together one to one. And after carrying out material preparation for the war of troops and forces fleetas a rule, they move on to the moral and psychological treatment of the population of their countries to create favorable conditions for conducting “power actions”.
A lack of psychological treatment of the population of the countries of the alliance among the "partners" was not:
- the expansion of sanctions against Russian companies and entrepreneurs, as a long-term measure of pressure on the leadership of Russia and the injection of anti-Russian hysteria;
- hysteria in foreign media about Russian hackers, espionage, accusations of Russia in the use of military intelligence, campaign to expel our diplomats;
- revision by the United States of its military doctrine in the field of the use of nuclear weapons, lowering the threshold for its use under the guise of "clean" CBM-charges;
- a record military budget for the 2018 year, upgrading tactical nuclear weapons US deployed in five European countries (B61-12 bombs), training tactical pilots aviation countries of the alliance for their combat use;
- the destruction of the contingent of PMCs Wagner in the SAR and provocative statements about attacking the Syrian government forces and the districts of Damascus, where representatives of our military mission are stationed;
- transfer to the borders of the Russian Federation of new contingents of personnel of NATO units and heavy weapons, the deployment of the construction of high-capacity roads to the borders with the Russian Federation and other logistics infrastructure facilities;
- the increasing frequency of “calls” of NATO ships into the Black Sea, and an increase in the number of reconnaissance aviation flights along our western borders.
And before that there was an unprecedented pressure on our Olympians and Paralympians in preparing for the Winter Olympics in Korea, hysterical about doping, not allowing even clean athletes, the leaders of Russian national teams in winter sports to compete ...
From all of the above, there is a complete feeling that the Entente is once again going on a crusade against Russia ... Therefore, today, on the eve of Victory Day, the words from our grandfathers’s song are more relevant than ever: “If tomorrow is war, if tomorrow is a campaign, be ready for a campaign today!”
And certainly not for word of mouth in his message to the Federal Assembly V.V. Putin opened the veil of secrecy over the latest systems and models of weapons, ready to be adopted by the army in the coming years. Maybe at least it will sober up the hawks from the Pentagon chicken coop, and they will finally soberly assess their chances of getting dry when the thunder of inevitable retribution hits?