Military Review

Syrian air defense opened fire on US aircraft

84
The situation in the Syrian province of Deir ez-Zor has remained tense for almost a month. Three weeks after the attempt to restore the oil fields and oil refinery to control Damascus, the pro Syrian forces did not advance a meter. However, in the morning of February 27 a “jerk” was made in the direction of the Konocho GPP, which resulted in a short-term battle with Kurdish units.


According to local sources, in response to this attack, US coalition planes attacked the Syrian forces. Those, in turn, carried out launches of anti-aircraft missiles on fighters.

Neither side has yet commented on the incident. However, these messages appear to be quite logical: the United States, as before, outlines the "red line" for which the Syrians should not go, and pro-government forces, taught by bitter experience, began to use anti-aircraft systems against the planes threatening them.

84 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. New Year day
    New Year day 1 March 2018 11: 03
    +5
    opened and did not hit. Are there air defense or were there planes?
    1. Vladimir 5
      Vladimir 5 1 March 2018 11: 44
      +37
      The main thing should be the Syrian government and demand from the United States and other uninvited people to leave Syria, at the same time as applying to the UN and other world organizations. The Syrian government should conduct a world-famous company to protect the Syrian territory from interventions .. At the same time, cover its actions with air defense and air forces (the Russian Federation must supply modern air defense systems), as under Derz Ezor. Russia, as an ally of the Syrian government, should provide cover for Syrian forces on the territory of Syria about Israeli bombing and other interventions .. The diplomatic field of the struggle for Syria was failed by the Russian Foreign Ministry, and such failures became permanent, which means the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs does not work and justifies itself when aggressors act offensively and without the consent of the Syrian government and UN support.
      1. Valdemar One-type
        Valdemar One-type 3 March 2018 05: 13
        +6
        What does it mean, Russia should supply? and you will pay out of pocket, okay?
        1. dima9990
          dima9990 6 March 2018 08: 09
          +2
          Do you have any business for our pocket?
        2. The comment was deleted.
    2. wax
      wax 2 March 2018 12: 08
      +12
      The main thing is that I opened (I did not open it before). Next time will hit.
      1. Vitaly Anisimov
        Vitaly Anisimov 4 March 2018 07: 23
        +6
        Quote: Wax
        The main thing is that I opened (I did not open it before). Next time will hit.

        You are absolutely right .. Shell the United States, rarely anyone dares from the countries of the world!
        Israel out flew heh heh So keep Syria, if that cover!
      2. Snakebyte
        Snakebyte 14 March 2018 09: 10
        0
        Next time, they will simply select the "Wild Weasel" link, which will knock out this anti-aircraft defense before the raid.
        1. Pingo
          Pingo 16 March 2018 04: 14
          0
          last time, Iraqis without outside help more than 50 pieces spanked this occupation.
          1. Snakebyte
            Snakebyte 16 March 2018 08: 46
            -1
            If we count with helicopters, then 86 combat and 33 non-combat.
            This is an insignificant price for the complete removal of the fourth strongest army in the world. Iraq lost about 90 thousand people, 2-3 thousand tanks, 19 ships, 300 aircraft and helicopters.
            Loss of air defense system. S-75 air defense systems - 98%, Kvadrat - 88%, S-125 - 46%, Hawk - 33%, Roland - 7%. That is, the air defense base was purposefully taken out, then they flew and bombed practically with impunity.
            1. Pingo
              Pingo 17 March 2018 03: 41
              +2
              Do you eat all odes to America?
              50 is only one shot down "wild affectionate" F-16.
              Could Iraq, after the sanctions of the air defense and the armed forces, be worse than only the Russian Federation, the USA and China? Israelis, Japanese, NATO countries, India, Iran, Pakistan, North Korea and many others will be against it.
              Quote: Snakebyte
              the air defense base was purposefully carried out, then they flew and bombed with almost impunity.

              Your own pro-American propaganda broadcasts that unconventionally this was not the case, even tanks had to advance while Iraq's air defense was working and interfered with their air support. For the second time, the United States simply bought (like Gorbachev) a part of the National Guard generals who had T-72, the remaining tanks of this type were carried out with an official loss of 37 Apaches, so that the Abrams could start fighting with the T-55 weaker.
    3. The comment was deleted.
  2. shinobi
    shinobi 1 March 2018 12: 28
    +11
    Well, here we come to that line after which a world war can begin.
    1. R Anatoly
      R Anatoly 2 March 2018 02: 38
      +11
      The third world has long been coming. So far, without a direct collision with the amers. True, the Americans do not yet know that they have actually lost.
    2. Elena Kovieva
      Elena Kovieva 2 March 2018 10: 25
      +12
      Wick was still Yugoslavia. So it’s not all started now. It’s just that now they began to respond to the provocations and indefatigable ambitions of the arrogant Saxons and other integrators
      1. myobius59
        myobius59 2 March 2018 20: 37
        +2
        Please read more about the response to provocations. Where and when?
    3. R Anatoly
      R Anatoly 16 March 2018 07: 41
      0
      shinobi
      Fantik. She has been going for a long time.
  3. Xscorpion
    Xscorpion 1 March 2018 12: 44
    +8
    Quote: Silvestr
    opened and did not hit. Are there air defense or were there planes?


    Local sources of trust do not inspire confidence. But on the one hand, the Americans do not need a reason to bomb anything, and if you imagine the situation that their planes fired at Syrian air defense from the ground and didn’t get there, they would have long ago ironed their positions Syria’s air defense, plus Trump would have been drooling all over the world and shouting that Assad’s bloody regime fired on their peaceful democratic planes, but on the other hand, if there was an incident, and at least one Syrian missile would just damage one American plane, then they would try to hide such information with all their might, because it is worthless to admit that the antediluvian air defense of Syria could threaten US high-tech aircraft.
    1. R Anatoly
      R Anatoly 2 March 2018 02: 48
      +4
      When Russia sent troops to Syria, the Americans, along with 62 countries, wiped themselves out, as if they didn’t even say meow. Yes, and do not forget that in Syria ours include, if necessary, REDUCE!
  4. bear
    bear 1 March 2018 14: 19
    +15
    This was a pointed warning. Syria has shown that there is nothing more to lose. That they are ready to go to the end. Given that they can not take a single step on their own, it turns out that GDP has openly challenged amers and co. We’ll see the progress of the coalition.
  5. major147
    major147 1 March 2018 14: 40
    +10
    According to Syrian media, there are now four Su-57s in Syria, which have unified razed the eastern Guta along with American soldiers, the wh24 portal notes. Also, the Syrian media write that up to 2000 American soldiers were in East Ghut as part of the so-called PMCs, NATO soldiers, who do not understand what they are doing, need to be added to this figure. American militants and terrorists need to be considered separately, they were killed much more.
    Now no one doubts that this is revenge for the Russian guys who died as a result of the American shelling a few days ago.
    The State Department tried to get through to Moscow, but no one answers. As Lavrov said in Munich: "the time for negotiations has passed, the time has come for retaliation." And this is true, Russia is not going to tolerate the US tricks either in Syria or elsewhere. And believe me, it’s abruptly in Guta than in Stalingrad. Not a single living American soldier will leave from there.
    The State Department has already stated that it has absolutely nothing to oppose the SU-57 in the airspace in Syria, this fighter is the most advanced among other fighters in the world, and this becomes a very big headache for American generals. They have nothing more to say, they can only silently observe.
    A source:
    IA REX
    1. avatar123
      avatar123 1 March 2018 16: 27
      +5
      this is how much explosive in TNT equivalent is needed to destroy 2000 people evenly spread over the territory?
      1. lance
        lance 1 March 2018 16: 53
        0
        since the time of the wars 1tn of TNT 10 enemies. 1000 thermal bars will do the trick.
      2. R Anatoly
        R Anatoly 2 March 2018 02: 58
        +1
        Do you think that only TNT can be killed? Do not be naive.
      3. Nikolai Grek
        Nikolai Grek 2 March 2018 21: 28
        0
        Quote: avatar123
        this is how much explosive in TNT equivalent is needed

        recourse recourse in fact, it’s possible to fill up one person with one small fragment of a shell ... so you are too divided here with fantasies about the need for a large amount of explosive !!! wassat wassat wassat
    2. Aloemc
      Aloemc 1 March 2018 18: 57
      +13
      Quote: major147
      According to Syrian media, there are now four Su-57s in Syria, which have unified razed the eastern Guta along with American soldiers, the wh24 portal notes. Also, the Syrian media write that up to 2000 American soldiers were in East Ghut as part of the so-called PMCs, NATO soldiers, who do not understand what they are doing, need to be added to this figure. American militants and terrorists need to be considered separately, they were killed much more.
      Now no one doubts that this is revenge for the Russian guys who died as a result of the American shelling a few days ago.
      The State Department tried to get through to Moscow, but no one answers. As Lavrov said in Munich: "the time for negotiations has passed, the time has come for retaliation." And this is true, Russia is not going to tolerate the US tricks either in Syria or elsewhere. And believe me, it’s abruptly in Guta than in Stalingrad. Not a single living American soldier will leave from there.
      The State Department has already stated that it has absolutely nothing to oppose the SU-57 in the airspace in Syria, this fighter is the most advanced among other fighters in the world, and this becomes a very big headache for American generals. They have nothing more to say, they can only silently observe.
      A source:
      IA REX

      Enough to believe in this nonsense, there is nothing to oppose to two (according to Shoigu to planes). Oh well. Vanilla dreams are "wacky," as some say here. The same squalid stuffing, as well as supposedly hundreds of dead Wagnerites.
      Purely exchanged stuffing.
      IMHO.

      The planes were in Syria for only two days, said Shoigu.


      Source: https://russian.rt.com/world/news/487788-shoigu-u
      speshnye-ispytaniya-su-siriya
      1. raccoon2405
        raccoon2405 2 March 2018 02: 20
        +5
        Cadres of bombing by planes and artillery around the clock in Eastern Guta are also stuffed with the West’s pleading to cease fire? And they do this when their soldiers are friends with terrorists and the students they train here, there’s also an option with the notorious chemical attacks unnecessary to Sadat if you think with your own head and not Western throws .Russia would allow Sadat to use it if he had it. The victorious and victorious army does not use prohibited weapons, it makes no sense, even on its territory and almost in the Capital
    3. ivanec
      ivanec 2 March 2018 16: 15
      0
      I haven’t neighing like this for a long time, and aircraft have long been in the Russian Federation ...
    4. myobius59
      myobius59 2 March 2018 20: 40
      +1
      Major, even though you became a major from the captain, your intelligence did not increase.
      Stop writing nonsense.
    5. Snakebyte
      Snakebyte 14 March 2018 09: 13
      0
      That's just the Su-57 has long flown from there. What did they do there two! days, unknown. But nowhere but the air base did not light up. They are probably invisible in the optical range too.
  6. Alex Arkhipov
    Alex Arkhipov 1 March 2018 16: 51
    +3
    So they didn’t hit anyone, but it's a pity.
  7. Ace Tambourine
    Ace Tambourine 1 March 2018 18: 23
    0
    Brad a la Damantsev ...
    Well, or like
    Missile defense is no longer a hindrance: a cruise missile with a nuclear power plant was created in the Russian Federation ......
    Taken from here https://zen.yandex.ru/media/topwar.ru/pro-bolshe-
    ne-pomeha-v-rf-sozdana-krylataia-raketa-s-iaderno
    i-silovoi-ustanovkoi-5a97da9d79885e80108d9629?utm
    _source = warfiles.ru
    1. iggrimnir
      iggrimnir 1 March 2018 21: 01
      +2
      Why is this nonsense? Striped dreamed about this in the mid-20th century, it did not work out then, dangerous, dirty and bulky along with insecurity. Our developments in nuclear technology are normal in general, better than many, they took and did. Damantsev had nothing to do with it, Vladimir Vladimirovich personally announced this in a message to the Federal Assembly.

      “This is a fundamentally new type of weapon. A missile with a nuclear power plant is invulnerable to missile defense and air defense systems, and can maneuver for as long as you like. ”

      https://tvzvezda.ru/news/opk/content/201803011341
      -piso.htm? utm_referrer = https% 3A% 2F% 2Fzen.yandex.c
      om

      And this is not the only candy that he deployed there.
      1. raccoon2405
        raccoon2405 2 March 2018 02: 26
        +5
        They can’t believe that in America it’s worse than modern technologies and developments in Russia. A break in the templates and a loss of a guideline. All my life to live with it and all in vain
      2. Ace Tambourine
        Ace Tambourine 2 March 2018 02: 39
        +1
        Yes, because with the exhaust of this dvigl, the MP will no longer need any other means, launched it for a couple of weeks over the territory of the adversary and smoke bamboo .... And while the enemy people will sit in mole holes, massive tank sowing is carried out ...
        1. R Anatoly
          R Anatoly 2 March 2018 03: 12
          +5
          Guys, know that nuclear dvigla in Russia fly in space for 25 years !!! But the Americans could not do such.
          1. Romulus
            Romulus 2 March 2018 03: 15
            0
            Quote: R Anatoly
            Guys, know that nuclear dvigla in Russia fly in space for 25 years !!! But the Americans could not do such.

            Tolyan) how much do you get paid for the post? Write in a personal) .. (looking for a side job)
            1. Anatoly R
              Anatoly R 29 March 2018 22: 11
              0
              Romulus
              What a childhood! Lift the minutes of UN meetings over the past 30 years .... WORKER ... homegrown.
          2. Ace Tambourine
            Ace Tambourine 2 March 2018 19: 16
            0
            Znayka !!!
            Only spacecraft with a nuclear power plant flew in space. Ie with a mini-reactor only for power supply of spacecraft systems.
            A real engine exists, but so far not applicable. Especially in the atmosphere.
      3. Maksim_3
        Maksim_3 2 March 2018 05: 57
        0
        that is, they make rockets with such a dvigl, but there are no planes
        Well, they would put such engines on Tu95 so that it would fly around the states for months)))
        1. Axon
          Axon 3 March 2018 13: 10
          +1
          ecology in peacetime, no one has canceled, in war, it will be so
          1. Petrix
            Petrix 7 March 2018 13: 10
            +1
            Quote: Axon
            ecology in peacetime, no one has canceled, in war, it will be so

            An atom is much more environmentally friendly than oil. How much soot and poisonous gases flies from the pipes of conventional engines? It is more dangerous during accidents and during storage of waste. Waste from oil is released into the atmosphere and we breathe it, and waste from the atom is stored.
            1. Axon
              Axon 17 March 2018 08: 42
              0
              in this case we are talking about an open-loop reactor, so the working body of the taxiway will be mercilessly lit, but in battle it may not be important
      4. Shahno
        Shahno 2 March 2018 12: 39
        +2
        As long as you like ... Do not tell. Someone needs to go back to the university. Some kind of myth-making.
        1. Axon
          Axon 17 March 2018 08: 43
          0
          if suddenly a working fluid, air, then why not?
        2. R Anatoly
          R Anatoly 18 March 2018 15: 13
          +1
          Shahno
          Amers have none.
  8. Sergey Suvorov Ria
    Sergey Suvorov Ria 1 March 2018 18: 48
    +2
    It’s time for all the illegally operating armed forces to be destroyed as terrorists even in the United States. water them in sartir!)))
    1. Felixsoft
      Felixsoft 1 March 2018 19: 31
      +3
      You are waiting in Syria. Show how you soak the USA. Recently, like you,
      already shown ...
      1. raccoon2405
        raccoon2405 2 March 2018 01: 48
        +5
        It’s specially like you showed that they bombed the Amers for 2 days without a break with vacuum bombs. And the State Department’s pleas to save “women and children” in a camouflage as in Aleppo this time did not find understanding in the Russian Ministry of Defense.
        1. Felixsoft
          Felixsoft 2 March 2018 14: 10
          +4
          If there is no real opportunity to respond adequately, then boundless fantasy is included, which replaces reality ...
          1. raccoon2405
            raccoon2405 2 March 2018 18: 30
            +4
            Some include Fool
        2. Gado
          Gado 3 March 2018 19: 31
          +1
          And can you describe the principle of operation of the "vacuum bomb"? Or are you talking about thermobaric charges?
          1. Valery Saitov
            Valery Saitov 7 March 2018 06: 37
            +3
            The physical principle of action by which a vacuum bomb works is quite simple. Usually it uses an explosive with a low boiling point, which easily passes into a gaseous state even at low temperatures (for example, acetylene oxide). To create an artificial volumetric explosion, you just need to create a cloud of a mixture of air and combustible material and set it on fire. But it’s just only in theory, in practice this process is quite complicated.

            In the center of the volume explosion ammunition is a small subversive charge, which consists of a conventional explosive (BB). Its functions include atomizing the main charge, which quickly turns into a gas or aerosol and reacts with oxygen in the air. It is the latter that plays the role of an oxidizing agent; therefore, a vacuum bomb is several times more powerful than a conventional one, which has the same mass.

            The task of the subversive charge is the uniform distribution of combustible gas or aerosol in space. Then a second charge comes in, which causes the detonation of this cloud. Sometimes they use several charges. The delay between the operations of two charges is less than one second (150 Moscow time).

            The name "vacuum bomb" does not accurately reflect the principle of operation of this weapon. Yes, after the detonation of such a bomb, pressure does indeed decrease, but we are not talking about any vacuum. In general, with the ammunition of the volume explosion has already generated a large number of myths.
            1. kava61
              kava61 8 March 2018 03: 26
              +1
              For that it is very effective for smoking from trenches and holes.
            2. Gado
              Gado 10 March 2018 19: 55
              +1
              Well, here I am about it. smile
      2. R Anatoly
        R Anatoly 18 March 2018 15: 17
        0
        Felixsoft
        Yes, they did. Isil was almost dead, and Americans from 62 countries could not help Ishilov’s
      3. Sergey Suvorov Ria
        Sergey Suvorov Ria 18 March 2018 19: 15
        0
        we are already in Syria and for the death of 14 Wagnerites. about 400 amers were killed in Guta; therefore, the Pentagon wanted to bomb Damascus but Ivanovitch (Gerasimov) ordered the amers to shut up or fire would open on US ships ..... the Americans washed!
  9. Sergey Suvorov Ria
    Sergey Suvorov Ria 1 March 2018 18: 51
    0
    Quote: avatar123
    this is how much explosive in TNT equivalent is needed to destroy 2000 people evenly spread over the territory?

    excuse me . not people but terrorists!
  10. Felixsoft
    Felixsoft 1 March 2018 19: 29
    +2
    Given the cost of jet fuel and the cost of missiles, we can conclude that the United States again defeated Assad.
    1. Andrey Kandakov
      Andrey Kandakov 2 March 2018 01: 41
      +3
      you, it’s necessary to numb your brain to such an extent
  11. tTshka
    tTshka 1 March 2018 23: 33
    0
    Very, very dangerous trait !!!
    1. raccoon2405
      raccoon2405 2 March 2018 01: 57
      +3
      There are some other methods to stop the Amer’s punks
      1. R Anatoly
        R Anatoly 2 March 2018 03: 21
        +1
        Two old maces in yellow stone.
      2. Timofey Petrov
        Timofey Petrov 4 March 2018 07: 04
        0
        there is ... With 400 1 pc and a shell of 4 pieces around the perimeter of Syria
  12. kava61
    kava61 2 March 2018 09: 41
    +2
    Quote: major147
    According to Syrian media, there are now four Su-57s in Syria, which have unified razed the eastern Guta along with American soldiers, the wh24 portal notes. Also, the Syrian media write that up to 2000 American soldiers were in East Ghut as part of the so-called PMCs, NATO soldiers, who do not understand what they are doing, need to be added to this figure. American militants and terrorists need to be considered separately, they were killed much more.
    Now no one doubts that this is revenge for the Russian guys who died as a result of the American shelling a few days ago.
    The State Department tried to get through to Moscow, but no one answers. As Lavrov said in Munich: "the time for negotiations has passed, the time has come for retaliation." And this is true, Russia is not going to tolerate the US tricks either in Syria or elsewhere. And believe me, it’s abruptly in Guta than in Stalingrad. Not a single living American soldier will leave from there.
    The State Department has already stated that it has absolutely nothing to oppose the SU-57 in the airspace in Syria, this fighter is the most advanced among other fighters in the world, and this becomes a very big headache for American generals. They have nothing more to say, they can only silently observe.
    A source:
    IA REX

    And after Putin’s speech about Russia's new weapons, it’s time to flee from Syria to NATO and the USA,
    1. Shahno
      Shahno 2 March 2018 12: 43
      +3
      Yeah, especially after the movie like "Satan Turns into Sarmatian"
      1. raccoon2405
        raccoon2405 2 March 2018 14: 12
        +3
        What did you dislike about the review film?
        1. Timofey Petrov
          Timofey Petrov 4 March 2018 07: 01
          +1
          jealous of the hell of Jerusalem!
      2. myobius59
        myobius59 2 March 2018 20: 42
        +6
        Are you a Jew that here you are again writing letters ?. Fight from here, go knock on your wall and cry.
        Well, your Susanin found a place for you. !!. He drove 300 years, and found nothing better. He couldn’t take you somewhere like Australia. How calm it would be now in Central Asia without you.
        Apparently from him you are all flawed and become defective in favor of greed and self-interest. Genes, brother, oh genes! Heredity is so bad at you. It is not for nothing that Jews are considered to be maternal, not father.
  13. Valery Saitov
    Valery Saitov 2 March 2018 14: 04
    +4
    A start has been made. And they will bring down and nothing will happen (an example with an Israeli plane), they shot down and ... nothing. It's time to wet.
  14. DimerVladimer
    DimerVladimer 2 March 2018 15: 25
    +2
    Syria’s air defense in the Damascus region is not able to cover its facilities from attacks by the Israeli Air Force.
    And the air defense density there is much higher.
    1. kava61
      kava61 18 March 2018 00: 06
      0
      They strike outside the borders of Syria, and as soon as they got close they immediately received it. Just Israel knows how to fight.
  15. Alexander Danilovich Malt
    Alexander Danilovich Malt 2 March 2018 17: 37
    +6
    Americans know that they will lose the war, so they show their rotten teeth! Some are scared - they will bring the infection! (They know how to do it)
  16. Ivan Vasiliev
    Ivan Vasiliev 3 March 2018 10: 25
    +2
    They shot and didn’t hit? In general, Syrian air defense can be compared with a hair covering in an intimate place of a woman. It covers but does not protect. And in general, Arabs are more traders than warriors. For money, their mother will be sold, not just the state
    1. Axon
      Axon 3 March 2018 13: 12
      +1
      Not everyone .
  17. Timofey Petrov
    Timofey Petrov 4 March 2018 06: 59
    +3
    Shoot down all planes except the Syrian and Russian Aerospace Forces
  18. Sergey Suvorov Ria
    Sergey Suvorov Ria 4 March 2018 09: 38
    0
    Quote: Felixsoft
    You are waiting in Syria. Show how you soak the USA. Recently, like you,
    already shown ...

    you are 1000 chi amer soaked in Eastern Ghout !!!)))
  19. Sergey Suvorov Ria
    Sergey Suvorov Ria 4 March 2018 09: 43
    +2
    Quote: raccoon2405
    It’s specially like you showed that they bombed the Amers for 2 days without a break with vacuum bombs. And the State Department’s pleas to save “women and children” in a camouflage as in Aleppo this time did not find understanding in the Russian Ministry of Defense.

    it’s useless to say something ... there are such zombies to them, the US manuals have lowered them and they will poke them even though the temperature in the apartment is 4 degrees and all schools are closed))
  20. Vlad5307
    Vlad5307 4 March 2018 11: 15
    0
    Quote: Sergey Suvorov Ria
    Quote: raccoon2405
    It’s specially like you showed that they bombed the Amers for 2 days without a break with vacuum bombs. And the State Department’s pleas to save “women and children” in a camouflage as in Aleppo this time did not find understanding in the Russian Ministry of Defense.

    it’s useless to say something ... there are such zombies to them, the US manuals have lowered them and they will poke them even though the temperature in the apartment is 4 degrees and all schools are closed))

    But in the mental hospitals there are not enough places for patients! laughing
  21. Eugene_Kot
    Eugene_Kot 5 March 2018 09: 26
    +1
    Want a war ?! You will get it !!!
  22. Sergey Suvorov Ria
    Sergey Suvorov Ria 5 March 2018 13: 12
    0
    Quote: Vlad5307
    Quote: Sergey Suvorov Ria
    Quote: raccoon2405
    It’s specially like you showed that they bombed the Amers for 2 days without a break with vacuum bombs. And the State Department’s pleas to save “women and children” in a camouflage as in Aleppo this time did not find understanding in the Russian Ministry of Defense.

    it’s useless to say something ... there are such zombies to them, the US manuals have lowered them and they will poke them even though the temperature in the apartment is 4 degrees and all schools are closed))

    But in the mental hospitals there are not enough places for patients! laughing

    we will treat at home .... frost is well brainwashed)))
  23. Iosif stalin
    Iosif stalin 8 March 2018 13: 46
    0
    Quote: dima9990
    Do you have any business for our pocket?
    Russian media are lying, they did nothing there against the United States.
  24. Iosif stalin
    Iosif stalin 8 March 2018 13: 47
    0
    Quote: Eugene_Kot
    Want a war ?! You will get it !!!

    They don’t get anything. Our media are lying
  25. Krokodil68
    Krokodil68 8 March 2018 15: 00
    0
    Quote: Silvestr
    opened and did not hit. Are there air defense or were there planes?


    Don’t worry you like that! wink
    And "air defense" - is ..
    And the "planes" were ...
  26. kartalovkolya
    kartalovkolya 28 August 2018 06: 30
    0
    Look the defenders of the robber democrats cackled, how strong and invincible, but at the same time not a single klikushka remembered that Iraq was sold and betrayed by its own generals: as one ancient ruler said, that all gates are opened for donkeys laden with gold. I think the Syrian leadership, taking into account the deplorable experience of both Iraq and Libya, took measures (and our special services are not asleep), and that's why Fashington and his allies are so raging! As the saying goes: "... it's not over yet, wait and see ..."!
  27. Paul Bayan
    Paul Bayan 29 August 2018 20: 02
    0
    He stepped on with only one foot, and in shit it was head over heels! You can try on us and the "exclusive". Syria has not fallen!