Military Review

What does the delegation of Russian security officials discuss with their Israeli colleagues?

81
The Russian delegation is on a working visit to Israel. Representatives of the Russian delegation include Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation Nikolay Patrushev, as well as deputy ministers of defense, justice, representatives of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces.


As noted in the Israeli press, the host is the headquarters of the Israeli National Security Council. The meeting between the heads of the Security Councils of the two countries - Nikolai Patrushev and Meir Ben-Shabbat - has already taken place.

What does the delegation of Russian security officials discuss with their Israeli colleagues?


The main issue under discussion is the state of affairs in Syria, which, as stated in Jerusalem, is very disturbing to the Israeli side. One of the issues discussed is related to the information on the establishment by Iran of military bases in Syria. In addition, they are discussing the supply of Hezbollah missiles from factories located in Lebanese territory.

Noteworthy is the note by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu after his meeting in Russia with President Vladimir Putin (translation of Netanyaz’s post on Facebook results in a portal News.co.il):
I made it clear that Israel will not accept any of these attempts (from Iran) and will act as necessary.

During a meeting with journalists, the Israeli Prime Minister, after returning from Moscow, noted that Russia understands the position of Israel and a serious Israeli attitude towards threats at its borders.
Photos used:
www.globallookpress.com
81 comment
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must to register.

I have an account? Sign in

  1. faterdom
    faterdom 1 February 2018 13: 55
    11
    This is just part of the same conference on Syria that took place in Sochi. Israel, of course, could not directly participate there, but indirectly participates through us. We are ready to listen to his concerns, tell his own, and wish good health (send soft power).
    1. KVU-NSVD
      KVU-NSVD 1 February 2018 13: 58
      +9
      Some vague suspicious visits: Naryshkin to the USA, Patrushev to Israel ....
      1. Baloo
        Baloo 1 February 2018 14: 07
        +8
        Quote: KVU-NSVD
        Some vague suspicious visits: Naryshkin to the USA, Patrushev to Israel ....

        and our polygonal friends suddenly changed flags, suspiciously. This is not casual belay
        1. zivXP
          zivXP 1 February 2018 18: 34
          +3
          Right now horns will report
    2. Herculesic
      Herculesic 1 February 2018 14: 00
      +8
      Israelis forgave not letting our MIKHAN into Israel wassat otherwise they will be putting in force their third prime minister! wassat
      1. Giant thought
        Giant thought 1 February 2018 14: 06
        +5
        All the same, our efforts are aimed at avoiding the escalation of events in Syria, another front is not needed there, so the Israelis will be explained what can and cannot be done.
        1. Korax71
          Korax71 1 February 2018 21: 59
          +3
          The first time I hear that Israel would listen to Russia's opinion in matters of its security and national interests
      2. vlad66
        vlad66 1 February 2018 14: 09
        11
        Quote: Herkulesich
        Israelis forgave not letting our MIKHAN into Israel wassat otherwise they will be putting in force their third prime minister! wassat

        IN the political leader will not let go. bully
        1. Herculesic
          Herculesic 1 February 2018 14: 17
          +7
          You have an error - to the politician, wassat the position of MIHAN sounds so true! !! wassat
          1. Dym71
            Dym71 1 February 2018 16: 16
            0
            Quote: Herkulesich
            You have an error - to the politician, wassat the position of MIHAN sounds so true! !! wassat

      3. iliitchitch
        iliitchitch 1 February 2018 14: 22
        +1
        Quote: Herkulesich
        The Israelis have forgiven not to let our MIKHAN into Israel, otherwise they will make him the third prime minister by force!

        Now Meehan wakes up and resolves all the issues. Everything will be simple, as always wassat .
      4. MIKHAN
        MIKHAN 1 February 2018 17: 20
        +2
        Quote: Herkulesich
        Israelis forgave not letting our MIKHAN into Israel wassat otherwise they will be putting in force their third prime minister! wassat

        Vitalyevich didn’t want to write anything here., But now he will have to ... God knows, I didn’t want this! laughing
        An interesting visit is very ... And I also noticed that Israel has quieted down recently (the bombing of Syria has stopped and about the capital Jerusalem, something in ALL media abruptly stopped infa, as if by order ..)))) Why would this be? What say "comrades" from Israel .. Or did you plan something tricky again against Syria and Iran ..?
        1. Herculesic
          Herculesic 1 February 2018 18: 10
          +3
          MIKHAN hi -Vitaly, it’s good when people understand jokes! hi
          1. MIKHAN
            MIKHAN 1 February 2018 18: 24
            +2
            Quote: Herkulesich
            MIKHAN hi -Vitaly, it’s good when people understand jokes! hi

            Humor will save the world ..! fellow
  2. silberwolf88
    silberwolf88 1 February 2018 13: 57
    +7
    Of course, Iran and Hezbollah were discussing ... all the more so with the recognition (the sole annexation of all Jerusalem) as the capital of Jerusalem ... the center of many religious shrines of the East ... Israel created great problems for itself ... well, the eternal question ... reluctance to give to the growing Syria is its legal ... for example, the Golan Heights ...
    So there are questions for discussion with Russia ...
    1. Professor
      Professor 1 February 2018 14: 24
      14
      Neither Jerusalem nor the Golan (or whatever they are in Arabic) are subject to discussion. And accordingly, Israel is not discussed with anyone. Including with Russia. There is an exchange of views on the intensification of the Shiite terrorist threat in the region with which Israel does not intend to put up. Israel does not ask either Russia or anyone else to take care of Israel’s security, because in the field of security Israel relies solely on its own resources. On the example of the Crimea, we all saw what the security guarantees of the great powers cost. So most likely it is about how not to make big eyes when Israel strikes at terrorists who settled in Syria and Lebanon. And the fact that the blow will be inflicted is beyond doubt.
      1. Burbon
        Burbon 1 February 2018 14: 31
        14
        Quote: Professor
        On the example of the Crimea, we all saw what the security guarantees of the great powers cost

        and what do you mean ?? ..... probably a Kosovo precedent ?? ... what do you know about Crimeans and their desires? ... you ... an artificial state, to whom should you say thanks for its formation? ... probably the Great Powers
        Quote: Professor
        And accordingly, Israel is not discussed with anyone. Including with Russia.

        it's just your Wishlist, but the fact will remain under the veil of secrecy .....
        1. Professor
          Professor 1 February 2018 15: 01
          +7
          Quote: Burbon
          what do you mean??.

          http://introvertum.com/budapeshtskiy-memorandum-1
          994-goda-polnyiy-tekst-na-russkom-yazyike /

          Quote: Burbon
          probably a Kosovo precedent ?? ...

          Not. The great powers did not act as guarantors of the territorial integrity of either Serbia or Yugoslavia.

          Quote: Burbon
          What do you know about Crimeans and their desires? ...

          All you need.

          Quote: Burbon
          ... you ... an artificial state, to whom should you say thanks for its formation? ... probably to the Great Powers

          Not. Thanks to the Zionists. It was they who created Israel and the great powers were confronted with a fact. Some were forced to abandon the Mandate, while others agreed to an alternative to their Jewish project AKA EAO.

          Quote: Burbon
          it's just your Wishlist, but the fact will remain under the veil of secrecy .....

          Neither the Golan (or whatever it is in Arabic), nor Jerusalem are the subject of discussion. We ask no opinion on these two objects.
          1. Burbon
            Burbon 1 February 2018 15: 13
            +5
            Quote: Professor
            Neither the Golan (or whatever it is in Arabic), nor Jerusalem are the subject of discussion. We ask no opinion on these two objects.

            laughing laughing you are not .... your prime minister and hedgehog are asked with him and quite often ...
            1. Professor
              Professor 1 February 2018 18: 57
              +6
              Quote: Burbon
              Quote: Professor
              Neither the Golan (or whatever it is in Arabic), nor Jerusalem are the subject of discussion. We ask no opinion on these two objects.

              laughing laughing you are not .... your prime minister and hedgehog are asked with him and quite often ...

              You can ask the key to the apartment where the money is, but the answer is known. So it is here. Bibi's answer is always the same: "not discussed."

              Quote: vadson
              By terrorists in Syria, I hope you mean igil, en nusra, ssa? Shiite terrorist threat? do you mean Hizbalu? Well, let's say, but it does not disturb you that on the side of the legitimate government are the Shiites and on the side of the igil suisky formation. and yes, answer yourself the question who is a igil or saa terrorist in Syria? and do not say that this is the same thing, be honest

              I do not share Shiite and Sunni terrorists. By the way, do you distinguish a shield from a Sunni? I generally do not share the good and bad terrorists. They are all the same. And of course, you joked about the “legal government”. When did it become legal to seize power through a military coup and transfer it by inheritance? Terrorists are ISIS, or as you called them Daesh. SSA are militias. Your Foreign Ministry agrees with me. Even invites the CCA to negotiate. SSA by the way did not become our friends. What are they, what is an ophthalmologist, what IG is our enemies.
              1. vadson
                vadson 3 February 2018 02: 02
                0
                Quote: Professor
                I do not share Shiite and Sunni terrorists. By the way, do you distinguish a shield from a Sunni? I generally do not share the good and bad terrorists. They are all the same. And of course, you joked about the “legal government”. When did it become legal to seize power through a military coup and transfer it by inheritance? Terrorists are ISIS, or as you called them Daesh. SSA are militias. Your Foreign Ministry agrees with me. Even invites the CCA to negotiate. SSA by the way did not become our friends. What are they, what is an ophthalmologist, what IG is our enemies.

                I perfectly understand that they are all your enemies, you "fruitfully" spent the last 70 years in the Middle East. One comrade below has already placed himself above all others. try to look for adequate.
                Quote: Professor
                When did it become legal to seize power through a military coup and transfer it by inheritance?

                maybe when the population recognizes the leader who held power? not? the closest example is Ukraine.
                Quote: Professor
                By the way, do you distinguish a shield from a Sunni?

                maybe excellent maybe not - I can’t guarantee, I won’t lie.
                Quote: Professor
                I do not share terrorists in Shiite and Sunni.

                let’s say so - among the Shiites, only Hezbollah is fighting with you at the moment in guerrilla methods, which they can do, the terrorists agree. CAA and the Iranian corps are regular formations subordinate to the "government" which are not recognized as terrorists. and they don’t attack you, at least not directly and at least now, I’m not talking about old wars. You fought off from these mediocrity Respect to you and respect as they say.
                Quote: Professor
                Terrorists are ISIS, or as you called them Daesh. SSA are militias.
                Sorry for the directness, but the militia is on the Donbas. who did not accept the new fascist ideology, did not let invaders, adherents of the new power to their land, here they are militias. and ssa - how many years lived under the assad? I put it in quotation marks “everything suited” and suddenly the Sunist monarchies threw dough, plus the United States and Europe, arms and forth to overthrow the government. for me they are terrorists. not the opposition and the militias.
                I’m trying to tell you something else, maybe I can’t explain it on the keyboard, the epistolary genre is not enough, but ASAD'S OPPOSITION CUT PEACE AND REGULAR ARMY, I'm not talking about shelling our embassy - ter act. who did it in the suburbs of damascus? and saa cuts civilians? - no, it protects. are they terrorists not.
                they are your opponents - yes, I don’t argue, the past is too turbulent, the terrorists are not.
                you need to make connections in this serpentarium, now the Assad is weak, go to a meeting and don’t kick, we will help, we need a peace in your country. he will agree, Iran will stand and roll off before the fact.
                and with your fellow travelers - the United States, the Saudis and the like, you will not have peace in BV
                1. Professor
                  Professor 3 February 2018 18: 18
                  +1
                  Quote: vadson
                  Quote: Professor
                  When did it become legal to seize power through a military coup and transfer it by inheritance?
                  maybe when the population recognizes the leader who held power? not? the closest example is Ukraine.

                  The majority of the Syrian population (Sunnis) does not recognize the Assad (Alawite) power. And I did not know that Poroshenko seized power as a result of a military coup and transferred it to his son. wassat

                  Quote: vadson
                  Sorry for the directness, but the militia is on the Donbas. who did not accept the new fascist ideology, did not let invaders, adherents of the new power to their land, here they are militias. and ssa - how many years lived under the assad? I put it in quotation marks “everything suited” and suddenly the Sunist monarchies threw dough, plus the United States and Europe, arms and forth to overthrow the government. for me they are terrorists. not the opposition and the militias.

                  About Donbas and the Nazis you amused me. Your Foreign Ministry has not even recalled the ambassador from “fascist” Kiev, and Kisilev no longer recalls the “junta”. Does this mean that everything suits yours? About so "everything suited" the Sunnis in Syria, you can read about the massacre in Hama.

                  Quote: vadson
                  I’m trying to tell you something else, maybe I can’t explain it on the keyboard, the epistolary genre is not enough, but ASAD'S OPPOSITION CUT PEACE AND REGULAR ARMY, I'm not talking about shelling our embassy - ter act. who did it in the suburbs of damascus? and saa cuts civilians? - no, it protects. are they terrorists not.

                  There, everyone "cuts" the civilian population, but their assad is also chemical weapons and vacuum bombs.

                  Quote: vadson
                  they are your opponents - yes, I don’t argue, the past is too turbulent, the terrorists are not.

                  Well yes. What kind of terrorists are they if they blow up buses with tourists, and turn all sorts of cultural centers into ruins?

                  Quote: vadson
                  you need to make connections in this serpentarium, now the Assad is weak, go to a meeting and don’t kick, we will help, we need a peace in your country. he will agree, Iran will stand and roll off before the fact.

                  But why didn’t Dzhugashvili go to a meeting with Hitler when the latter weakened?
                  You can’t help. Not a hat for Senka.

                  Quote: vadson
                  and with your fellow travelers - the United States, the Saudis and the like, you will not have peace in BV

                  It will be more likely with them than with you. Why are your Hamas and Hezbollah not terrorists?
                  1. vadson
                    vadson 4 February 2018 18: 36
                    0
                    Quote: Professor
                    Why are your Hamas and Hezbollah not terrorists?

                    I answered above that I consider them terrorists.
                    Quote: Professor
                    But why didn’t Dzhugashvili go to a meeting with Hitler when the latter weakened?

                    about Stalin-after what the Nazis did in the USSR to agree with Hitler is not an option, but he destroyed the army and did not touch the civilian population of Germany. you live, the Arabs around you, so you do not destroy you need to either destroy the entire population or negotiate. I hope you understand that the first is not possible. an example of Chechnya is evident
                    Quote: Professor
                    Well yes. What kind of terrorists are they if they blow up buses with tourists, and turn all sorts of cultural centers into ruins?

                    saa or the Iranian corps blow up your buses?
                    Quote: Professor

                    There, everyone "cuts" the civilian population, but their assad is also chemical weapons and vacuum bombs.

                    nude nude, white helmets seen enough? and yes, all chemical weapons in Syria on the government side were destroyed, recently, by the way, in the ruins of a building did you find a warehouse with chemicals from Europe and the United States for the production of chemical weapons whose ears stick out?
                    By the way, compare the operation to free the crayfish and Aleppo - the first was demolished almost to the ground, however, like Mosul
                    Quote: Professor

                    About Donbas and the Nazis you amused me. Your Foreign Ministry has not even recalled the ambassador from “fascist” Kiev, and Kisilev no longer recalls the “junta”. Does this mean that everything suits yours? About so "everything suited" the Sunnis in Syria, you can read about the massacre in Hama.

                    Where did I call Kiev fascist? this is a city a hero for a minute, my tongue will not turn to say that. there are many people who have this power across their throats. only in the Donbass there are more of them and they managed to organize themselves. The result is known. But do not tell me about our power. you are Russian-speaking, familiar with our mentality, you understand perfectly well that for the Russian people the words state and homeland are not the same thing. the government defends liberal values ​​and it stands to the people across the throat in everything, for example, you could send Poroshenko to .... only gas transit goes through Ukraine. big uncles chop grandmas. whose interests in this context will the government defend? and yes, I wrote in quotes about everything suited. I am aware of the graters between the Sunnis and Shiites (Alawites), but after all, before that they lived, coexisted together.
                    Quote: Professor
                    The majority of the population of Syria (Sunnis) does not recognize the Assad (Alawite) power.

                    was the referendum? where does this information come from? obs? For example, do they like it better when bearded men use their human shields? I doubt it very much.
                    why does every second talking head in the west repeat like di6il - should the assad go away? the creatures are afraid that they will choose Assad during the presidential election. By the way, you know our position on this issue - only the Syrian people can choose the head of state, and Assad can participate in this - they will choose his happiness, and according to a new Western sheep, the Assad must leave.
                    Quote: Professor
                    And I did not know that Poroshenko seized power as a result of a military coup and transferred it to his son.

                    do not pretend to be a fool, you perfectly understood what it was about: - why didn’t Yanukovych spend his term until the end as president? armed coup, he was thrown off. about the successor - well, there will be no son; there will be another pawn; it will not be easier for the people from this.
                    Quote: Professor
                    You can’t help. Not a hat for Senka.

                    we can, we can squeeze Assad and refuse to support Hezbollah.
          2. MIKHAN
            MIKHAN 1 February 2018 17: 29
            +1
            Quote: Professor
            Neither the Golan (or whatever it is in Arabic), nor Jerusalem are the subject of discussion. We do not ask anyone for an opinion on these two objects.

            Here he is the evil grin of Zionism ... There is nothing to comment on and the article needs to be closed!
            Am I right professor ..? hi
      2. vadson
        vadson 1 February 2018 14: 45
        +3
        By terrorists in Syria, I hope you mean igil, en nusra, ssa? Shiite terrorist threat? do you mean Hizbalu? Well, let's say, but it does not disturb you that on the side of the legitimate government are the Shiites and on the side of the igil suisky formation. and yes, answer yourself the question who is a igil or saa terrorist in Syria? and do not say that this is the same thing, be honest
        1. A. Privalov
          A. Privalov 1 February 2018 17: 10
          +7
          Quote: vadson
          By terrorists in Syria, I hope you mean igil, en nusra, ssa? Shiite terrorist threat? do you mean Hizbalu? Well, let's say, but it does not disturb you that on the side of the legitimate government are the Shiites and on the side of the igil suisky formation. and yes, answer yourself the question who is a igil or saa terrorist in Syria? and do not say that this is the same thing, be honest

          The professor will answer you himself, and I, as an assistant professor, with my hand on my heart, will say that he does not tremble. To me, exactly the same, whether a plate weighing kg 400 or 800 fell on my head. All the shelups there are one world of Mazana. Who will come out (all together, or one at a time) - that one will be complete. I do not pity bandyukov, but poor Lebanese. They will get - Mama Do not Cry. For the last years 10 they have not restored everything destroyed in the Second Lebanon, and now, in general, they will return to the Stone Age. In Israel, in regard to the security of the country and its citizens, the words never diverged from the matter. Do you think that Nasrallah from 2006, of the secret underground bunker does not climb out? Otozh-wy vono. hi
          1. vadson
            vadson 1 February 2018 19: 25
            +2
            from it is it Mihalych @ that is to the citizens of Syria (not terrorists) and to the igilovtsy and their accomplices you have the same attitude
            Quote: A. Privalov
            All the shepones there are in the world of mazan

            Hmm ... I used to have a relationship with the Jews - there is, and to hell with them. Now I understand why one half of the world simply does not like you and the second closer to you in your place of residence just wants to destroy you. creatures you ugly and godless
            1. A. Privalov
              A. Privalov 1 February 2018 19: 39
              +3
              Quote: vadson
              from it is it Mihalych @ that is to the citizens of Syria (not terrorists) and to the igilovtsy and their accomplices you have the same attitude
              Quote: A. Privalov
              All the shepones there are in the world of mazan

              Hmm ... I used to have a relationship with the Jews - there is, and to hell with them. Now I understand why one half of the world simply does not like you and the second closer to you in your place of residence just wants to destroy you. creatures you ugly and godless

              Thanks for your kind words. Have a nice one you too! hi
      3. silberwolf88
        silberwolf88 1 February 2018 20: 13
        0
        a certain patriotic obstinacy is probably and good ... BUT objectivity for the sake of ... high-level closed negotiations ... discuss ANY topics ... ANY ... you can discuss how the great and wise Shlomo got a normal state and left devastation to the descendants ... yes everything can be discussed ... The question is ... how did you agree ??? ... it is unknown ... this great mystery is ... to dream without ideas ...
      4. zivXP
        zivXP 2 February 2018 10: 33
        0
        Even if the professor is overwhelming, then it still means something. Conceived something and as always bad.
  3. Herculesic
    Herculesic 1 February 2018 13: 58
    +3
    Netanyahu certainly has our citizenship! He ships as he darts home! Whatever they decide, Israel, as always, puts its interests above the interests of its neighbors in the region, and of Russia! But we don’t like it!
    1. Baloo
      Baloo 1 February 2018 14: 08
      +3
      Quote: Herkulesich
      Netanyahu certainly has our citizenship!

      In general, he looks like a Tatar. wink
      1. Herculesic
        Herculesic 1 February 2018 14: 18
        +3
        So the agent burned wassat soldier !
      2. Aaron Zawi
        Aaron Zawi 1 February 2018 14: 30
        +7
        Quote: Balu

        In general, he looks like a Tatar. wink

        What is this?
        1. Baloo
          Baloo 1 February 2018 14: 33
          +4
          What is this?
          Of course it looks like a Tatar, only some kind of evil, unkind. Judging by the right half of the face with his teeth.
          1. A. Privalov
            A. Privalov 1 February 2018 16: 44
            +8
            Here Barak Huseynovich was kind. They were of the same age - Bibi in the Special Forces of the General Staff squirmed (Israeli raid on Beirut airport (1968), the Battle of Karama, Operation Isotope) and Barak on campus girls wriggled, and slandered Kosyachki with marijuana.
            1. Baloo
              Baloo 1 February 2018 18: 33
              +2
              Quote: A. Privalov
              They were of the same age - Bibi in the Special Forces of the General Staff squirmed (Israeli raid on Beirut airport (1968), the Battle of Karama, Operation Isotope) and Barak on campus girls wriggled, and slandered Kosyachki with marijuana.

              Bibi, like a true man, was doing a decent job. And the Kennedy clan's genes were spoiled for a lifetime. And what about Bibi with teeth? belay Why is he so sad, did dentists end up in Israel? belay
              1. A. Privalov
                A. Privalov 1 February 2018 18: 49
                +7
                Quote: Balu
                Quote: A. Privalov
                They were of the same age - Bibi in the Special Forces of the General Staff squirmed (Israeli raid on Beirut airport (1968), the Battle of Karama, Operation Isotope) and Barak on campus girls wriggled, and slandered Kosyachki with marijuana.

                Bibi, like a true man, was doing a decent job. And the Kennedy clan's genes were spoiled for a lifetime. And what about Bibi with teeth? belay Why is he so sad, did dentists end up in Israel? belay

                It is not with teeth. It is his little lip pulls up after being injured when the hostages of the passenger flight 572 Vienna - Tel Aviv of Sabena, captured by Palestinian terrorists from the organization Black September 9 of May 1972, were released. He has already been told a hundred times that he would need to resort to plastic medicine, he is so shy. He says it is useless for a peasant to plast a surgeon, so I will stay.
                By the way, this operation went down in history as the first successful release of an aircraft with passengers on board, captured by terrorists. The commander of the terrorists, Ali Taha Abu-Sanayn, locked himself in the toilet at the very beginning of the assault, where he was shot by the special forces right through the door. This story gave a reason, if not to dispute the authorship of the phrase “To soak in the toilet” in favor of the special forces of our General Staff, with Vladimir Vladimirovich, at least to say “that the famous phrase of the President of Russia to“ dab in the toilet ”is from there, from the toilet Sabans "".
                1. Baloo
                  Baloo 1 February 2018 19: 42
                  +4
                  Quote: A. Privalov
                  This is his lip tightening after being wounded when the hostages were released on the passenger flight 572 Vienna - Tel Aviv of Saben Airlines, captured by Palestinian terrorists from the Black September organization on May 9, 1972. He has already been told a hundred times that it would be necessary to resort to plastic medicine, so shy. He says that it’s not worth the peasant surgeon to roam, I’ll stay that way.

                  hi I know. I admire people who fight terrorists.
                  He doesn’t go to plastic surgeons correctly, they won’t help. In one position it will be exactly, when changing the facial expressions everything will be distorted. Normal courageous, strong-willed face. Looks like a Tatar. wink hi
              2. Professor
                Professor 1 February 2018 19: 01
                +7
                Quote: Balu
                Why is he so sad, did dentists end up in Israel?

                1. His wife is fierce. Do not smile.
                2. The case on Bibi brought. His term shines for corruption. We do not have with you. They will plant the first person of the country, regardless of past merits.
                1. Baloo
                  Baloo 1 February 2018 21: 29
                  +1
                  Quote: Professor
                  His wife is fierce. Do not smile.

                  Often you need to stroke and smile. wink
                  Quote: Professor
                  The case on Bibi brought. His term shines for corruption. We do not have with you. Planted and the first person of the country, regardless of past merits

                  Wow, but in appearance a decent intelligent man, probably a hat lol
          2. MIKHAN
            MIKHAN 1 February 2018 17: 33
            +1
            Quote: Balu
            What is this?
            Of course it looks like a Tatar, only some kind of evil, unkind. Judging by the right half of the face with his teeth.

            There he has an ampoule with cyanite sewn in .. bully And it looks like a Tatar, in which case in Bashkiria it can sink to the bottom .. ha ha ha
    2. Sauron80
      Sauron80 1 February 2018 15: 00
      +4
      Russia would still have to learn to put its interests above the interests of “neighbors”, “partners” and “brothers” —that would be beauty.
      1. MIKHAN
        MIKHAN 1 February 2018 19: 30
        0
        Quote: Sauron80
        Russia would still have to learn to put its interests above the interests of “neighbors”, “partners” and “brothers” —that would be beauty.

        Alas, we are not Israel and the USA .. This is not our method of robbing and bleeding!
        Such is the generous Russian soul, we all understand this and still continue to believe in justice .. And the slogan "Workers of all countries unite.!"
        And after all, achieve this sooner or later .. For this, world money-lenders hate us and are terribly afraid of Russia's greatness! soldier
        1. Korax71
          Korax71 1 February 2018 23: 10
          +2
          In Afghanistan, they supported the pro-communist government, which did not enjoy the support of the majority of the population and came to power as a result of the coup. What can I call it? After all, the people did not really crave such power! Or is it justice?
  4. iliitchitch
    iliitchitch 1 February 2018 14: 06
    +3
    I do not quite understand the obstinacy of Israel and Iran. Remind two sheep on a log above the river. When ideology intervenes in politics, nothing good happens. Claims of 100 bags each, but still have to agree. The same case about a bad world.
  5. Terenin
    Terenin 1 February 2018 14: 29
    +9
    The meaning is clear. Something like this. Russia understands that Israel will continue to attack Iran in Syria and Lebanon. Israel understands that Russia understands this and proceeds from its interests. Syria understands that Russia understands all this. Iran understands that after Syria, the line can reach him. Turkey understands who America is and what to expect from it. Lebanon understands what the Syrian troops are and what Russia stands behind. The Americans are probably tired of understanding all this, and just in case, they said that they won everywhere. yes
    1. MIKHAN
      MIKHAN 1 February 2018 19: 36
      +2
      Quote: Terenin
      The meaning is clear. Something like this. Russia understands that Israel will continue to attack Iran in Syria and Lebanon. Israel understands that Russia understands this and proceeds from its interests. Syria understands that Russia understands all this. Iran understands that after Syria, the line can reach him. Turkey understands who America is and what to expect from it. Lebanon understands what the Syrian troops are and what Russia stands behind. The Americans are probably tired of understanding all this, and just in case, they said that they won everywhere. yes

      The conclusion is, let’s beat if they turn up, otherwise this massacre will be eternal in BV ..
      1. Terenin
        Terenin 1 February 2018 20: 07
        +7
        I’m sure that after this, they will be the first to greet us yes
  6. q75agent
    q75agent 1 February 2018 14: 29
    +1
    It became troublesome to discuss the topic of Israel, yesterday I got a ban, only because when discussing the topic the Scud missile systems were spotted again in Syria, I inserted a piece from Wikipedia and immediately in the morning. Smirnov Vadim Today, 05:30
    Site Violation Warning
    You violated the rules of the site, admitted in the comment:
    "The whole article in the commentary: During the Gulf War in 1991" in the article Scud missile systems are again seen in Syria. Smirnov is not from a distant one Hebrew-speaking Mediterranean country wink More accurate forum users
  7. voyaka uh
    voyaka uh 1 February 2018 14: 53
    +4
    It is important to agree that when ours will be hollowed by the Iranian military
    factories in Syria that the S-400 covers, so that they "cover,
    not defended. " smile
    1. MIKHAN
      MIKHAN 1 February 2018 17: 36
      +1
      Quote: voyaka uh
      It is important to agree that when ours will be hollowed by the Iranian military
      factories in Syria that the S-400 covers, so that they "cover,
      not defended. " smile

      There’s even how ... Interesting, and if we shoot down, what will happen to Russia ..? Again, sanctions or finally the third world ..
      1. Shahno
        Shahno 1 February 2018 18: 54
        +2
        The Third World War
        1. vadson
          vadson 1 February 2018 19: 27
          +2
          Quote: Shahno
          The Third World War

          then Israel will come a small northern animal
          1. MIKHAN
            MIKHAN 1 February 2018 20: 21
            0
            Quote: vadson
            Quote: Shahno
            The Third World War

            then Israel will come a small northern animal

            I doubt they are "survivors", but they know how to take revenge very painfully .. They will scatter around the world again and ALL will start from the beginning .. hehe
            1. Silkway0026
              Silkway0026 2 February 2018 10: 56
              +1
              Duc and Russia may first start. For example, draw a line. Residency.
  8. vetlan19
    vetlan19 1 February 2018 14: 54
    0
    Quote: iliitch
    I do not quite understand the obstinacy of Israel and Iran.


    For understanding, listen to Valery Pyakin's analytics on YouTube. I myself will not be able to repeat it to you.
  9. Burbon
    Burbon 1 February 2018 15: 14
    0
    Quote: Professor
    Not. Great powers did not act as guarantors of the territorial integrity of either Serbia or Yugoslavia

    was there a coup?
    1. Professor
      Professor 1 February 2018 19: 02
      +2
      Quote: Burbon
      Quote: Professor
      Not. Great powers did not act as guarantors of the territorial integrity of either Serbia or Yugoslavia

      was there a coup?

      Where was he?
  10. A. Privalov
    A. Privalov 1 February 2018 15: 22
    +3
    The Office of the Head of Government of Israel confirmed the fact of the visit, but did not provide details. The Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Israel also do not give any comments yet. There is no information on the official website of the Security Council of the Russian Federation, however, Patrushev’s recent visit to Algeria was covered in detail by this department. Although the nominal composition of the delegation was not published by official sources, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation do not provide any information about this visit, it is reliably known that the delegation includes the Russian Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Deputy Minister of Defense, Deputy Minister of Justice, high-ranking officers of the Russian army and intelligence services . It is clear that such busy people will not dangle in our Palestinians over trifles.
    The host is the office of the head of Israel’s National Security Council, Meir Ben-Shabbat, who had already met with Patrushev in Moscow in October 2017, shortly after the visit to Israel of Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu. The current visit of Patrushev to Jerusalem took place after regular talks in Moscow between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
    Apparently, the consultations in Jerusalem were necessary for a detailed discussion of the issues raised at the talks between Putin and Netanyahu. It was, in particular, about the construction by Iran of military bases in Syria and factories for the production of missiles in Lebanon. Obviously, these Iranian projects are at the initial stage of implementation for the time being, but Israel is very concerned about Iran’s military expansion in the region and warns that the IDF can act to destroy Iranian military facilities near its borders.
    Let me remind VO readers of several seemingly unrelated events separated by four months.
    A week ago, Israel’s Permanent Representative to the UN, Dani Danon (this is our Israeli Nebenzya) at a meeting of the Security Council, released information from the Israeli special services, which indicate Iran’s attempts to turn Syria into “the largest military base in the world.” He said: “Today there are 82 thousands of militants in Iran subordinate to Iran, including 3 thousands of members of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, 9 thousands of Hezbollah militants, 10 thousands of Shiite militia recruited throughout the region, and 60 thousands of local Syrian action movies. " Iran is building bases for the deployment of these militants, as well as factories for the production of missiles, turning the local population around the factories into human shields. He also said that in the civil war in Syria, Israel does not support either side, but will do everything necessary to protect itself.
    In September, 2017-th company ImageSat International published satellite images, judging by which one of the Iranian military factories being built in Syria to the west of Masyaff, not far from the location of the Russian air defense complex C-400.

    In January, 2018, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, announced that two Russian S-400 air defense systems covered only (italics mine) Russian objects - the sea base in Tartus and the air base in Hmeymim.
    As they used to say in ancient Rome - Sapienti sat. hi




    1. voyaka uh
      voyaka uh 1 February 2018 16: 12
      +2
      Is there a S-300 like? Once in the summer they fired a night volley towards the sea.
      They alarmed the peaceful Tartus.
      Rocketeers imagined what? belay
  11. Zina389
    Zina389 1 February 2018 15: 22
    0
    It's just that Israel has good weather 17 degrees. So the tourists fell. 35% increase from last year. Bortnikov and Patrushev are serious people, although they are not personally acquainted, but judging by the facial expressions ... They need details and details. Here the Iranians are dragging a rocket, the left one is called like that, the right one is. And there’s a mark on the rocket. And there is a third sitting on the side reading the newspaper (there you can see the number). All this info and much more, for example, the names of IG agents in Damascus and in Moscow, will bring GDP. He honors and decides. On the other hand, hope for Putin, but he’s not a bad boy himself.
  12. Dormidont
    Dormidont 1 February 2018 16: 49
    +1
    I would like to think that the conditions of surrender
    1. Zina389
      Zina389 1 February 2018 17: 45
      +2
      It would be more correct to say the capitulation of the Iranian "peaceful atom".
    2. Gonzallo
      Gonzallo 1 February 2018 18: 54
      +1
      Quote: Dormidont
      I would like to think that the conditions of surrender
      Well, why does Israel need Russia? Well, Russia is capitulating, so what about Israel? Take care of 150 mil people? Well, who did they want, are they already there, and the rest? Let them capitulate to someone else.
      1. MIKHAN
        MIKHAN 1 February 2018 20: 29
        0
        Quote: Gonzallo
        Well, why does Israel need Russia?

        I think many people now know a good question and answer (thanks to the Internet ..))) But they are afraid to say it openly .. bully
        Quote: Gonzallo
        Well, Russia is capitulating, so what about Israel?

        They will never allow this, just like in the Second World War (to humiliate and bring to the brink, YES, but they know the limit and always OUR) ..Russian need them, we know how to fight and trust us!
        Soon, the next redivision of the world is next and WE are again at the forefront and there will be victims, as usual ..
        Remember Trotsky men .. "Russia, this is firewood for the redistribution of the world .." And after all, it all turned out, the world was redone, although he also got a bastard in the forehead ..
  13. Mentat
    Mentat 1 February 2018 18: 56
    +2
    Quote: Professor
    On the example of the Crimea, we all have seen what the security guarantees of the great powers are.

    Again the "professor" was noted. It is not clear why such a tonality? Is it burning somewhere?
    On the example of Crimea, Russia has demonstrated that when it is necessary to act, it fulfills its obligations in essence and in spirit, without hiding behind chicking and letters.
    Although in the legal sense, you are well aware that the situation with the Crimea is fundamentally different from the Golan.
    1. A. Privalov
      A. Privalov 1 February 2018 19: 53
      +4
      Quote: Mentat
      Quote: Professor
      On the example of the Crimea, we all have seen what the security guarantees of the great powers are.

      Again the "professor" was noted. It is not clear why such a tonality? Is it burning somewhere?
      On the example of Crimea, Russia has demonstrated that when it is necessary to act, it fulfills its obligations in essence and in spirit, without hiding behind chicking and letters.
      Although in the legal sense, you are well aware that the situation with the Crimea is fundamentally different from the Golan.

      With the Golan, we certainly understand. The territory of the highest strategic importance. What is taken in battle is holy. And "Our Crimea!" in the sense of yours. With you and you hang around. hi
    2. Professor
      Professor 1 February 2018 19: 56
      +4
      Quote: Mentat

      On the example of Crimea, Russia has demonstrated that when it is necessary to act, it fulfills its obligations in essence and in spirit, without hiding behind chicking and letters.

      I think that the document signed by Russia should not be cited?

      Quote: Mentat
      Although in the legal sense, you are well aware that the situation with the Crimea is fundamentally different from the Golan.

      You are absolutely right. Golan (or whatever in Arabic) were taken in battle from the aggressor who attacked us. What is taken in battle is holy. Crimea is a completely different story. cardinally !!!
      1. Dym71
        Dym71 1 February 2018 21: 46
        +2
        Quote: Professor
        Crimea is a completely different story. cardinally !!!

        Prof, why are you so killing?
        You will never be killed like that! winked
      2. Korax71
        Korax71 1 February 2018 22: 21
        0
        And it’s been clear to everyone for a long time with the Crimea, Professor. Everyone is happy to recognize him as part of Russia, they just will never do it. Very bad consequences: recognition of this precedent. In this regard, it’s much easier for you with the Golan. No one has canceled the strong.
        1. Gonzallo
          Gonzallo 2 February 2018 17: 33
          0
          Quote: Korax71
          . All of him and are happy to recognize
          And who are these all?
  14. Hurricane70
    Hurricane70 1 February 2018 21: 26
    0
    Quote: Balu
    Quote: KVU-NSVD
    Some vague suspicious visits: Naryshkin to the USA, Patrushev to Israel ....

    and our polygonal friends suddenly changed flags, suspiciously. This is not casual belay

    Polygonal friends? Smiled many times !!! Bravo, colleague !!! + 1000000000000!
  15. Galaktionych
    Galaktionych 1 February 2018 22: 19
    0
    Like what? Obtaining Israeli citizenship.
  16. Mentat
    Mentat 1 February 2018 23: 47
    +2
    Quote: Professor
    Quote: Mentat

    On the example of Crimea, Russia has demonstrated that when it is necessary to act, it fulfills its obligations in essence and in spirit, without hiding behind chicking and letters.

    I think that the document signed by Russia should not be cited?

    "Professor," everyone is up to date with this document. You write and like You don’t understand what it’s about. Or what, you really do not understand us Russians, Russians?
    You poke in the face with this document, uttering loud pathos phrases that the guarantees of the great powers are worthless. So the opposite is true, Russia has shown that in fact it provides these guarantees!
    Or your personality trait, “professor,” suggests that we should hide in front of the letter of this agreement and let the gang of corrupt skins and thugs do what they planned to do in Crimea, and showed, by the way, how it will be. Despite the fact that Sevastopol, and the rest of Crimea, in spite of everything that happened there, in spite of who lives there, we had to spit on all this and for the sake of the letter-wise fulfillment of the agreement, even give Ukraine as a party to this agreement , namely, the gang that seized power in the country, gathering lousy * d, burning people and forcing the CHILDREN to yell "Russian hang" -that this rabble to give the Crimea almost to be torn to pieces?
    “Professor,” how are you still adequate?
    1. Professor
      Professor 2 February 2018 11: 47
      +1
      Quote: Mentat
      You poke in the face with this document, uttering loud pathos phrases that the guarantees of the great powers are worthless. So the opposite is true, Russia has shown that in fact it provides these guarantees!

      1. Russian Federation, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine in accordance with the principles of the CSCE Final Act respect independence, sovereignty and existing borders of Ukraine.

      Read more at http://introvertum.com/budapeshtskiy-memorandum-1
      994-goda-polnyiy-tekst-na-russkom-yazyike /
      Yeah. Showed. To the whole world. lol

      Quote: Mentat
      Or your personality trait, “professor,” suggests that we should hide in front of the letter of this agreement and let the gang of corrupt skins and thugs do what they planned to do in Crimea, and showed, by the way, how it will be. Despite the fact that Sevastopol, and the rest of Crimea, in spite of everything that happened there, in spite of who lives there, we had to spit on all this and for the sake of the letter-wise fulfillment of the agreement, even give Ukraine as a party to this agreement , namely, the gang that seized power in the country, gathering lousy * d, burning people and forcing the CHILDREN to yell "Russian hang" -that this rabble to give the Crimea almost to be torn to pieces?

      Blah blah blah. Have you seen enough of Kisilev and Solovyov. So what are the guarantees of the "great" powers?

      Quote: Mentat
      “Professor,” how are you still adequate?

      We are, and you?
  17. Ruslan Aushev
    Ruslan Aushev 2 February 2018 08: 28
    0
    Patrushev agent of the State Department.
    1. Terenin
      Terenin 2 February 2018 19: 54
      +5
      In the same office, do you sit with him in the State Department? fool
  18. flicker
    flicker 2 February 2018 21: 08
    +2
    What does the delegation of Russian security officials discuss with their Israeli colleagues?

    The return of Russian-speaking Jews to Russia. smile ... if something goes wrong.
  19. Mentat
    Mentat 3 February 2018 14: 37
    0
    Quote: Mentat
    your personality traits, “professor”, allows us to believe that we should have been hiding in front of the letter of this agreement and let the gang of corrupt skins and thugs do in Crimea what they planned to do, and showed, by the way, how it will be. Despite the fact that Sevastopol, and the rest of Crimea, in spite of everything that happened there, in spite of who lives there, we had to spit on all this and for the sake of the letter-wise fulfillment of the agreement, even give Ukraine as a party to this agreement , namely, the gang that seized power in the country, gathering lousy * d, burning people and forcing the CHILDREN to yell "Russian hang" -that this rabble to give Crimea almost to be torn to pieces?

    Quote: Professor
    Blah blah blah. Have you seen enough of Kisilev and Solovyov.

    If for you what I wrote is “blah, blah, blah”, then the specifics of your personality, let's call it like thatcompletely understandable.

    PS Do not hope in your primitiveness that you can thus provoke something.
    1. Professor
      Professor 3 February 2018 18: 21
      0
      I did not fail your personality with its specifics. I don’t need it because I have a carriage of arguments. I advise you to learn materiel, and not to raise chatter.
      And soon you will begin to talk about crucified Russian boys.