[Quote] The crew of a large landing ship (BDK) “Orsk” that was repaired completed the mandatory training cycle provided after the ship left the repair and confirmed the necessary level of organization of the ship service when stationed in the base, as well as the ability to perform tasks at sea [/ - reads the message.
It is noted that "Orsk", together with the division of marines, took part in a tactical-special lesson on loading and disembarking vehicles and troops on an unequipped coast, carried out a complex of artillery firing at sea, air and ground targets.
According to the results of the combat training activities, the Orsk BDK was included in the permanent readiness ships of the Black Sea Fleet.
BDK project 1171 "Orsk" laid at the shipyard "Yantar" in Kaliningrad 30 August 1967 year. 31 December 1968 of the year was commissioned and became part of the Black Sea Fleet.
Dimensions: length - 113,1 m, width - 15,6 m, draft - 4,5 m.
Maximum travel speed: 16,5 nodes
Navigation range: 10000 miles with 15 nodes.
Powerplant: 2 diesel, 2 propeller, 9000 hp
Capacity: up to 1500 tons of vehicles and cargo.
Armament: 1X2 57-mm artillery mount ZIF-31B.
Crew: 55 people.